Falling for the Girl Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You shouldn't kiss your daughter like that!" Was his angry remark.

That trip was totally unbearable; Karen and I spoke and texted non-stop. The heat of our conversations built beyond the boiling point. Karen then decided to add fuel to the fire by sending me photos of some new lingerie she was admiring and thought I might be interested in seeing. I playfully added that Daddy couldn't wait to see her wearing them!

That last night abroad, I opened my nightly text from Karen and found a photo that completely took my breath away. Sultry, sexy, unimageable; those words do not come close to describing the beauty before my eyes. I text right back that she was now officially in deep trouble once I returned the next day.

Right after I hit the send button, my phone rang, it was Karen's ringtone.

"You better be ready when you get home David. My parents already know I am spenidng the night with you!"

"Baby, you better be ready to share your body with the man who loves you completely."

"My body is yours my love, and I intend to make your body all mine."

"I'm going to make love to you all night long Karen."

"I hope you do much more than that David!"

"Karen you are driving me nuts over here! Please stop!"

"Are you going to finally going let loose of your up-tight inhibitions David, and fuck me like you mean it!"

"Baby love, I promise you are going to feel me over all over your body. There will be no rest for the wicked tomorrow night!"

"I love you Karen, I have always loved you, only now it is the kind of love that will never let go of you."

"Tomorrow night David, we begin the next part of our journey together; I intend to only be with one man, ever."

Chapter 6 - Making Love

Needless to say I did not sleep that night. After that, just try to imagine a 12-hour flight over the Pacific anticipating having your arms around the lover you dreamed would be your perfect partner. Then that last 15 minutes as the plane taxied down the runway my heart wanted to burst. The wait at baggage claim seemed totally excruciating!

Karen had been parked in the waiting area and wasted no time dashing to Arrivals when I finally found my bags. What a terrible place to have to meet after that last two weeks apart. At least the same little bastard who interrupted our goodbye kiss was not at Arrivals!

I tossed my bags in the back seat of Karen's car and jumped in the front! Sorry busy in-a-hurry spectators, this kiss is going to last awhile! Our lips found each other's immediately and at long last I knew exactly I had the girlfriend to end all searches.

Our drive home was surprisingly quicker than expected. I was exhausted from the travel, but my mind, soul, and body were totally alert. It was late, the sun was getting ready to hid behind the planet for one more night. Karen had prepared our first romantic evening together well in advance. No need to call her parents we were home!

Karen parked in my garage next to my car and we both slide out of the car as I grabbed my bags from the back seat. The bags barely made it into the house. I had to taste her lips again. I had to feel her breasts press against my chest as we kissed. Our hands had no inhibitions as we touched each other sensually, but patiently. We wanted this to be our night, the night we have been anticipating.

Karen took my hand gently and walked me back to the Master Suite. Set up outside by the hot tub were some candles, and rose petals were in the tub. She went to the in-suite bar and poured two glasses of her favorite Pino Noir. After slowly pouring them, she stayed still with her back to me, she reached up behind her neck and untied the bow holding her halter style dress up.

She was nervous, I could see a few quivers, but she let the front fall exposing her entire back as well as well as her perfect breasts. I walked up slowly to her and wrapped my arms around her petite body. As I stood behind her, I kissed her neck as my hands gently glided up to her exposed young breasts. The softness, the firmness, the warmth of her breasts was a pleasure I had waited to feel, and they were just as perfect as I thought.

While I gently caressed her naked breasts; Karen moaned softly and stood completely still wanting me to feel both breasts as much as I desired. Finally I slide my hands down her sides, under her dress, and guided it to the floor exposing her tantalizing nude color thong bottom. I removed my shirt, then turned Karen around so our embrace allowed her to feel her naked breasts against my naked chest as we kissed each other passionately.

I grabbed one breast again as Karen's hands went down to my jeans. Unzipping and reaching in she could feel the strength of my excitement in her tiny hands. The heat was building as she knelt down to slide my jeans to the floor. Our hearts were pounding in rhythm as she reached up to slide my tight-fitting boxers down, and revealed to her just how much I needed her touch that night.

I gasped in excitement and surprise when instead of standing back up she wrapped her fingers around my rock-hard cock and then took it in her mouth.

"Karen, of God love. Be patient, we have so much to explore tonight!"

She would not listen at first, I looked down and saw her beautiful soft lips wrapped around my cock as she slowly drove it into her mouth then back out. My hands gently caressed her hair as my pleasure erupted in moans of desire. When Karen looked up our eyes looked deep into each other's and her lips stayed tightly wrapped around my aching cock.

Finally with my encouragement she started to slowly stand back up, once totally upright she slide her fingers under her thong and sensually guided it down her toned naked legs, exposing her perfectly bald young flower. Our naked bodies collided in lust as our kisses were capturing each other's tongues.

With both of us naked and yearning, we grabbed our wine glasses and made our way to the hot tub. We did not sit on opposite sides this time. We set our wine in the cup holders after a few sips and our naked bodies floated into an intense trance of desire. Our hands were all over each other's bodies. Our tongues were driving deep into each other mouths, enjoying the taste of pure love for each other.

When my finger finally slides into her delicate flower, she gasped, tossed her head back and moaned without inhibition.

"Fuck me David, please fuck me now!"

With that I pushed her back against the outside of the tub and reached my hands under her tiny butt, floating her to the surface.

"Open your legs, Karen."

"Yes Daddy, as you desire."

I plunged my face somewhat into the warm water and eased forward towards her inflamed petals. The first lick was slow and ran the entire length of her open pussy. Karen's legs wrapped tightly around my head and I drove my tongue deep into her wanting pussy.

"David, David, oh God David, deeper, harder don't stop"

My fingers then joined in the feast; Karen was trying to hold back her screams. My fingers and tongue were instilling a pleasure she had never known before. I felt her fingers grab hard onto my hair, her body shook like an earth quake, her thighs tightened like a vice around my head; and suddenly the scream within her finally erupted to shatter the silence once hovering over the night.

The orgasms continued to vibrate through her young body for several more minutes. I gently kissed her sweet pussy and licked softly as she tried to settle back down. It seemed like an hour or so, but surely it was just a manner of minutes before she was able regain her wits.

Karen finally released me from her grip, which allowed her body to sink deeper into the hot tub and then slowly glided her lips up to mine. Once again, we kissed as lovers, gently; but still with desire and passion. As we kissed, Karen wrapped her fingers around my stiff cock and began to slowly stroke as our tongues continued their dance of love.

She finally broke our kiss, and reached back for another sip of wine, exhausted briefly, but wanting to share much more pleasure. Karen finally set the wine glass back down and smiled intensely. I watched as she effortlessly glided around, floated around the hot tub eyeing me over like a prey about to be taken.

She then stood up right in front of me, exposing her young virgin body to my eyes and lust. Then a slow turn around so she could feel the entire weight of my stare on her bare ass. I reach up and caressed her cheeks. The softness of her skin combined with the firmness of her ass made me moan loudly.

"It's time David, time for you to take my virginity."

With that Karen eased forward just enough where she could place her hands on the edge of the hot tub and slowly bend over at her waist. This exposed her needy pussy completely to me from behind. A few cute wiggles of her ass and knew I had to please her now! I stood tall and gently placed my aching cock on the small of her back as she stretched forward.

I bent over slightly so I could reach my hands under her tight belly and caress her once again. My hands grabbed her breasts and squeezed them firmly. My finger pinched softly on her nipples, forcing her moans to grow in intensity.

When I finally let my cock ease its way between ass cheeks, I knew she could feel how incredibly hard she was making me.

"I want this David, be gentle, but firm with me. Take it all, take me deep and hard."

"I love you Baby; I want to fuck you right now."

With that I placed the head of my throbbing cock against her virgin opening. I heard and felt her gasp as I pushed the head between her pedals and started to gently grind my cock into her tight opening.

"Don't stop Daddy, I want more of your cock inside me."

"Karen you are driving me crazy with your talk."

Suddenly Karen pushed back hard on my cock and I watched as over half of it was crammed into her fragile pussy. Her scream was one of pain at first so I held back. After a moment I was able to slide some of my cock out and then gently back in to the same point it was before. This time Karen swayed her ass sideways and started to purr.

"David, I know this time I am ready, I want to feel your entire cock in my pussy."

With that I grabbed her hips in my hands and held her firmly. I slowly stroked out and back in to the same point. I did this several times until finally without warning I rammed the entire length of my hard thick cock as deep as I could into Karen's beautiful young pussy.

"Oh fuck David -- that's deep!"

I pushed harder into her ass and I felt Karen pushing back hard onto my cock. Every cell of my cock was now planted firmly and completely into Karen's no longer virgin pussy.

"David, I love you so much, I have been wanting this for so long. Now I want to feel you explode all of your seeds into my womb."

"Karen, I love you deeply, don't be afraid, cum with me Baby."

It was easy for our bodies to find the perfect rhythm of love. The slapping of our bare skin with the water waving in the hot tub added to our excitement. Karen kept pushing back further and further until her arms were fully extended, bent over, and taking my cock hard with each stroke.

We both let go and went with the pleasure we were feeling. It was intense watching my cock slide out of her perfect pussy then having me force it hard and deep into her womb. Karen's moans and delight could be felt as the veins in my cock struggled to find more power to fuck her even more. My fingers pinched hard into her waist as I used them to grip better so each stroke slammed her pussy with all my passion.

"I'm cumming David, fuck me harder, pls Daddy give me all your can."

With animal grunts and wild abandon I could feel my cock tighten up, my seeds were rushing through my balls to be injected into my lover. Karen came hard and shoved her ass firmly against me as I was ramming forward. With a crush we stayed hard against each and my entire load of seeds gushed deep into her wanting pussy.

We stayed joined and slowly I kept gliding in and out of her body. Several afterglow eruptions finished off my supply of seeds, all of them now deep in Karen's womb.

"Stay in me David. I love the feel of your cock."

"God Karen, I have never felt an explosion like we just experienced."

"It was six years in the making love, worth every moment of patience, please don't pull out just yet."

After several slower strokes, my spent cock was ready to leave Karen's pussy. I eased out gently. Karen fell limp into the water and rolled over to float on her back. Her youthful breast floated gently in the warm water as we held each other's hand. Kisses helped us come back to life.

Eventually we stepped out of the tub and dried each other off. God that was the most incredible part of us making love. Softly caressing our naked bodies one last time before we settled down into our bed for the night. I came home on a Saturday; tomorrow would be Sunday and we could sleep in as long as we wanted. Sunday would stay in bed and make love again and again.

As our heads started to settle onto our pillows, Karen whispered the words that made me feel totally complete. She told me what I really wanted to hear. Something she had known for a long that was important to me. Karen is the only lady to ever tell me this.

"David, you know I'm not on any birth control. I wanted you to know I kept it that way for us tonight. When I call you Daddy, just understand I know how much it will mean to you when we finally get pregnant."

"I guess we took our chances tonight, Love, but maybe you should reconsider this decision until you finish College!"

"Maybe! But it felt to important tonight. Either way I want a family together. I am going to finish College one way or the other. We will have great Grandparents living right next door to help!"

As serious as this conversation was to have, nothing was changing the feeling of comfort and contentment I was experiencing. Karen rolled over onto her side and I slide over to her, gently holding her in the perfect spoon hug as we fell deeply asleep.

It took meeting and falling in love with an incredible young lady for me to finally understand that my career and success meant nothing if I did not have someone important to share it with

12