Falling For The Girl Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No talking," she whispered as she began to pump it.

He watched as her tongue bent, creasing to accentuate his thickness from bottom to tip, and when she got there, she took his head fully into her mouth. He felt the tip of her tongue slide around his head, finding every nerve, pleasuring every part. He jolted at the sudden pleasure, and her hands slid up to his wrists. She shoved them to her hair, and pulled away for a moment. A silvery strand of saliva connecting her mouth to his cock.

"Pull my fucking hair, and make it hurt. Fuck my face."

He felt the lacey lines of her braids, and wrapped them around his hand. Tugging at them like reins on a horse, guiding her throat to his cock. He watched as every inch went deep into her; tears trickling as she stopped herself from gagging. The muscles of her throat tightened, but still she stared at him, letting out deep, beautiful moans in the chasm of her throat. He shoved his cock deeper, until her nose went to above his groun. Her eyes rolled as she was lost in semi-conscious cock-hunger. She moved her throat back and forth, taking in as much air as she could. He was so close already Not yet. Her fingernails scratched at his stomach, her other hand held him as she pulled out and gasped for air; thick globules of saliva dribbled from her mouth, with a wide smile that made him just want to keep fucking her face forever. She kissed the tip, and made her way down to his balls while her fingers, buttery soft, pumped his cock with perfect motion. He was close, too close, and he didn't want it to stop.

He felt the tightness of her tongue, rubbing against his balls. The deep, nurturing feel of the suction on his testicles felt so soothing. She's going to make me blow. When he looked down at her, she'd taken both balls in her mouth; her half-lidded eyes on him, but she was lost; faraway in the pleasure of his thickness. Her mouth was just for him, and he wouldn't have it any other way. He felt his balls drop from her vice-grip lips, dripping with spit. She stroked him harder now.

"Dump it all over my fucking face."

"Fuck," he whispered. "Keep talkin' like that."

He could feel himself rising. The tension built, and the rising need made his legs shake. The air went thin as he felt her tongue lap at his head. He got to his feet and she followed him, getting onto her knees on the floor; her mouth open with a smile as he pulled her hair and slapped his cock on her tongue.

"Do you want me to cum for you?"

"All over my face," she said as she stuck her tongue out. "Fucking glaze me, daddy."

She lapped at his balls as he stroked himself, and then he was gone. He felt the rising pressure of it, and let go. His cum shot out of him in thick rivulets, the first spray spread across her cheek; he shot silver into her mouth, across her nose, and and her forehead. She closed her eyes and smiled as he let out heavy gasps; thick drops of it drizzled on her other cheek. His skin tingled and he almost lost his balance. When he looked down at her, she looked so pretty. Most her face was drenched in hot, sticky jizz. She smiled and licked at his tip, savouring the final few tastes of his seed.

"How do I look?" Her eyes were closed.

"So pretty," he said as he fell backwards on the bed, "Jesus Christ--I didn't expect--"

He caught his breath, and could feel his heart drumming in his chest. He hadn't cum like that for--he couldn't even remember the last time. Keya stood up, and he watched as she wiped his cum from her face, and sucked it from her fingers, mulling over the taste. He couldn't look away as she slid her fingers from her mouth again, and then gave him a cute look like she was thinking hard over something.

"You taste sweet," she said. "I like sweet."

"What about you? How do you taste?" He looked up at the ceiling, and felt like he'd just been injected with morphine. Keya helped herself to a towel from her bathroom, and wiped at her face in the mirror.

"We don't need to worry about that tonight."

"You did me--let me do you," he said as he lifted his head up; it felt like he was trying to keep a cinderblock off a pillow.

"Next time," she said as she came in, and planted a kiss on his lips. "You look like you're about ready to pass out."

He went to say something, but was already lost in the thin line between consciousness and dreaming. At some point in the night, he felt her slide underneath his arm, and nestled into him. It felt like the most natural thing in the world.

12