Falling For The Girl Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" she whispered.

"You taste sweet," he said.

He put his mouth to the tip of her cock, and ran his tongue against the small slit. The taste of her precum filled his mouth; his tastebuds standing to attention as he hungrily savored each drop. His heart was racing, drumming hard in his chest as he took another inch of her in his mouth. Her cock was the perfect size; not too big. He settled into a slow rhythm as he sucked up and down. Her hands went to his hair; her fingers knotting between strands as she slowly moved her hips to pump harder. He felt her head push against the back of his throat, and stemmed a gag. Her cock slid from his mouth; saliva dripping down his chin. He wiped at it and sucked in fresh air with a laugh

"Are you okay?" she asked, her voice filled with concern. "I'm sorry I--"

He grabbed her hips, and pulled her onto the couch. She let out a sudden gasp as he put her on her back, and slid down between her legs. When he found her cock again he cupped her balls and slid his tongue up the thickness of her shaft, never breaking his gaze. He went back to the tip of her cock and kissed it gently. "I want to make you cum," he said. "Guide me. Show me how you like it."

She forced her words out between deep, high-pitched gasps. "Keep doing what you're doing," she said as his mouth enveloped her cock; the feel of her pulsating veins slid against the softness of his lips and he found himself harder than he'd ever been before in his life.

He slid down her shaft, and back up; sucking and wanting more of her sweetness. Her hips dipped; her hands back in his hair as he learned to move with her pulsing thrusts. She writhed, and wriggled as he felt more of her sweetness coat his tongue. Fuck, she tastes amazing. He remembered the first night they shared, and slid his tongue down to her balls. He felt the dips of her skin, and gently ran his tongue over the small ridges of her sack. He used it to feel for one of them and when he found it, gobbled at it. Being sure to not to suck too hard. She shuddered; her hand gently stroking her thick, black shaft while he focused on her pretty, tasty ballsack.

"You're gonna make me cum so fucking hard."

"I want to taste it," he said before rushing his mouth back to her head.

He felt her writhing; her gasps losing volume as she raised her hips in the air. His mouth went to it, and she dropped back down onto the couch. Her words raised as her legs began to tremble. He held onto her hips tightly, his hands pushing deep into the softness of her flesh.

"I'm cumming--fuck."

He felt the sudden release of her in his mouth, wet and warm. His tongue lapped at the rushing stream; half of it shot down his throat while thick globules of it coated his tongue. The taste was sweeter than precum, thicker--he wanted all of her. She continued to fill his mouth as he rubbed his hands over her stomach, feeling the heat of her skin. She grabbed one of the couch pillows and let out a muffled scream of pleasure. He felt her weight on his hands and lowered her gently as he sucked at her head; her legs twitched either side of him as he pulled back for a moment.

"Keep sucking," she said through the pillow. "Please."

He followed her order and sucked harder, draining every last drop from her like she had done to him. When he could feel no more cum escaped her, she dropped the pillow, and looked at him with a wide smile while her tits rose up and down with heaving breaths. He lapped at the final droplets and then kissed the tip of the head, and both of her balls. "How did I do?" He asked, his face eclipsed by her semi-soft cock. He moved it out the way to see that there were fresh tears in her eyes. He sat upright.

"Is everything okay? You're upset. Did I do something wrong?"

"No," she said. "They're happy tears."

"Oh," he said with a smile. "Good, good. Was I okay?"

"You were better than I'd ever expected."

"I may have taken a few pointers from you," he said with a smile as he slid up behind her, and pulled her close.

She turned to face him. "Are you sure you want this, Joel?"

"I've just sucked your dick dry and I've never done anything like that before. What's that tell you?" He kissed her nose.

"I'm just scared you'll wake up and regret this."

"You know what I'm probably gonna wanna do when I wake up tomorrow?"

"What?"

"Cook us breakfast, and then suck your dick again."

She nestled into him, and he felt her cock rubbing against his; it was surprisingly not too much of a physical divide from anything else he'd done before. He wouldn't take the biggest step just yet, even though the thought of fucking her was still in the back of his mind. Instead, they spent the rest of the night on the couch together, naked, with her letting him explore e very part of her. He made sure to kiss every part, face, body, cock. When it was late, she put on another movie, and this time when he kissed her neck, and let his hand slide down to her mound, she melted into him when he gently played with the softness of her balls. He loved how they felt in his hand. He loved how she felt. When they finally got into her bed, he slept better than he had for the longest time, and couldn't wait to wake up next to her.

12