All Comments on 'Falling Hard and Falling Wrong Ch. 02'

by klastbreath

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
avidreader_01avidreader_01about 13 years ago
I am

confused... why would Keith agree to pay $500 in rent for a place where he doesn't even have his own room, plus put up with the long list of demands Mike's laid out. Is Mike even gay? He certainly doesn't seem to be attracted to guys. You said his girlfriend was used to the finer things in life, now would a girl like that even look at KFC, much less eat there?

I am curious about Keith and would like to learn more about him. What's up with the pills he's taking? My curiosity is aroused and I hope you have the next chapter out soon & explain more.

seeker71seeker71about 13 years ago
Characters clearer

I can't wait to see what you have in store for Mike and Keith. Keith is a mystery and how the relationship develops between the two is going to be interesting.

~hugs

Shell

klastbreathklastbreathabout 13 years agoAuthor
too many questions

@seeker:i had something in mind but didn't like the ending, probably too cliche so i need to think more

@avid: (eyes popped out) you are my idol, still you asked too many questions!d'oh! i'll answer the first two questions later but to the third, well i don't know. i don't mind eating something in KFC with someone I love even if I had lotsa money, but i'm not normal so you are saying it's lame. hhhmm thinking more, guess you are right. i never thought about it from a logical point of view, thanks for mentioning, so where should they eat?

thanks again, and more feedback please :-D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
seeing as you have not

made any more to this story for over a year, i will assume you dont intend to finish it.? so i will try to find a full and complete one....pitty

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Sad

Wish you would continue.

ADpenthouseADpenthouseover 8 years ago

why is'nt the third chapter not posted yet?????

want to read more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous