All Comments on 'Falling Hard Ch. 17'

by naturallysweet

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
PennLadyPennLadyover 14 years ago
Interesting

Looking forward to the next part. You've done a good job of mixing up the "good" and "bad" guys -- I want it sorted out!

erisRerisRover 14 years ago
OMG

I've loved them all. I don't get what some people are having so much trouble with. This story has had me laughing and thrilled and just plain excited. It has driven me completely nuts and I love it!! I can not wait for more. I am almost sad to see it come to an end! But please hurry I want to see what happens!!!!

naturallysweetnaturallysweetover 14 years agoAuthor
From the author of FH

Again, I want to say THANK YOU to everyone who has taken time to read my story. I appreciate all the comments, votes, and feedback throughout the series.

The rough draft of the last chapter of Falling Hard is done, but it will be a while yet before it’s polished up and put on the site. I had to set it aside to work on my Summer Lovin’ contest story, which should be up anytime now.

Sometimes I put updates & other info on my profile page if anyone is interested, and I intend to put up a small FAQ about the FH series. Thanks again! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
nice

I love this whole series! It's really well written and I can't wait for the last chapter. It's almost exactly how I would've imagined Heaven in modern times.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous