All Comments on 'Falling Harder Than The Snow'

by theWriterInTheNude

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Nicole2023Nicole20235 months ago

I enjoyed it, would have liked reading Dante going to prison

theWriterInTheNudetheWriterInTheNude5 months agoAuthor

@Nicole2023 I debated including a paragraph about what happened at the trail, but decided that I wanted to keep the last section a happy mood for the girls, however, I can share the lightly edited paragraph here instead:

The trial in March of last year was difficult as the videos bubbled up on sites around the internet when the story made the news in the city Ori had moved to with Dante. However, it was easier than she had feared. Dante had gotten sober since his arrest and decided to change his plea to guilty at the start of the trial. Orianna knew that there were more demons than alcohol that Dante had to face, but at least the man was making an effort. Two years in prison seemed lenient, but it was the maximum allowed for a first offense.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Doing fuck-all after a kiss and then immediately going all in only months later. 10/10 peak lesbianism. Also, really sweet story, I loved it.

LangskaillLangskaill5 months ago

Definitely needs a proofreader. Take this paragraph near the beginning:

“ New guys at the comic shop liked to underestimate Blake at the booster drafts or constructed, and she often took the opportunity to stomp on them in their matches. She finished second tonight to a deck that had gotten extremely lucky in the pair of bombs he pulled from fresh booster packs. Blake probably shouldn't have taken the chase rare that didn't go with her white and red deck, but she was going to need it for constructed in the coming weeks, and it was cheaper than buying it as a single from the comic shop or internet.”

Very difficult to understand.

slanderous59slanderous595 months ago

Nice story, well paced.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Nice. I think a bit long though considering we all know it ends well. Thanks for your efforts!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertheWriterInTheNude@theWriterInTheNude
300 Followers
I work as a computer programmer in my everyday life. Writing has always been a creative outlet that I don't always get. Erotic fiction is an exciting new thing. Writing in the nude is not new.