Falling in Love

Story Info
Saoirse realises her feelings for Neil.
4.6k words
4.45
4.8k
4
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Own2006
Own2006
60 Followers

Despite not getting to bed until late and having a restless sleep, Saoirse woke up early on Saturday morning in Neil's bed. She lay in the quiet, listening to the Summer birdsong outside. Neil lay sleeping on his stomach beside her, his arms bent at the elbows, his hands under the pillow and his head turned towards her. Saoirse watched him sleeping. His soft ginger curls rested on the pillow and his freckles decorated his face, down his neck, over his shoulders, across his back and down his arms. She smiled to herself.

Saoirse turned over onto her side and Neil stirred awake with a groaning sigh. "Good Morning." she said in a soft sing-song, smiling and stroking his curly hair.

Neil hummed and swallowed, blinking and smiling. "Morning Saoirse." he said softly. "How was the gig last night?" he asked, turning over onto his back, groaning as he stretched and bending his arms up behind his head.

"It was great! They played every song I wanted to hear, the crowd was great, the atmosphere was brilliant. My throat is hoarse from singing along and cheering." she giggled quietly, her face in a beaming smile. "It was amazing, a really, really good night, I loved every second of it." she said. "What?" she asked, realising Neil had turned his head to face her and was smiling at her.

"I love watching you talk about things you love, your whole face lights up. To quote you, it's the definition of happy." he said in his gentle tone. Saoirse bowed her head into the pillow slightly and smiled shyly at him. He leaned over and kissed her. "What time did you get in at?" he asked.

She shrugged and shook her head. "Before midnight I think," she said, turning onto her back again.

"So you didn't turn into a pumpkin then?" he asked, smirking at her.

She giggled, looking at him. "No, I didn't turn into a pumpkin. I had a shower, bummed around then got in to bed at 2am or so."

"Really?" he asked, looking puzzled.

"Well, I was all sweaty and covered in other people's spilled drinks. I'm always buzzing and a bit restless when I get home from a gig anyway. I can't go to bed straight away." she said quietly, looking at him. "Plus, I just wasn't feeling very well."

"I meant cos I didn't hear you." he said, stretching and yawning.

"I showered in the main bathroom so I wouldn't wake you." she cooed, smiling and stroking his beard slowly with the back of her hand. Neil kissed her hand. "So I made a cuppa and watched random shit on the telly." Neil frowned, raised his eyebrows and shook his head slightly, implying he hadn't heard anything. "It's only you that makes so much noise that it sounds like an octopus burgling the place!" she teased.

Neil chuckled and jabbed her shoulder with his finger. "Hey! You'd love me to have 8 tentacles. Don't even try to deny it!" he joked.

Saoirse pouted. "Thanks but no, I'm good." she said sarcastically. "Eugh...I just remembered... oh man, I had such a weird dream last night." she said, suddenly remembering and putting her hand on her forehead.

"Go on," Neil said, nudging her softly. "Your weird dreams are always really good." he sniggered excitedly.

"See the last time I gave you a blow job?" she asked, turning her head to look at him. "Was it alright?" she asked, wincing and scrunching up her face.

His eyes darted towards her and he frowned. "Errrmmm... what?!" he laughed nervously. "Nah, I think 'alright' is a bit of a weird way to describe it." Neil said.

"Was it terrible?" she asked, her eyes widened.

Neil's head jerked quickly round, he shook his head and bowed it briefly. "No, Saoirse, it definitely wasn't terrible. What the fuck was your dream about?" he asked. "On second thoughts maybe I don't want to know!" he laughed, looking at her.

She shrugged and laughed. "I dreamt I was giving someone a blow job and I was..." she started.

"Whoa...SOMEONE?!" Neil interrupted, putting his hand up. Saoirse shrugged and pursed her lips trying to hide a smile. "Not me then? So you sucked some other guy's cock? OK." he asked calmly. "Who was it? Who needs hit?" he asked in an intently mocking tone.

"Neil, I'm flattered that you would hit someone for me," she said sarcastically, rolling her eyes. "But I'm a pacifist..."

"Yeah and I'mma pass-a-fist across his face!" Neil interrupted, punching the air in a left hook. Saoirse and Neil both laughed.

"Will you let me speak, please!" Saoirse laughed, laying her arm backwards across his chest. "I don't know who it was... just a guy. Just a dick really since I couldn't see his face cos it was blurry and he didn't speak." she shrugged. "I was really distracted by this sudden anxiety of how big it was and panicking how I would fit it in my mouth and then while it was in my mouth, I was freaking myself out thinking 'I bet this is terrible', 'he must be wondering what the fuck I'm doing', 'why is it suddenly I don't know what to do', and that sort of thing. It was very weird." she said frantically, shaking her head and clutching her hands to her chest.

She glanced at Neil who was staring at her. "Errrmm...TAXI!..." he shouted. They both laughed. "Why were you dreaming about sucking some random dude's dick?" he asked.

Saoirse shrugged and frowned. "I've had sex dreams before but it wasn't a sex dream. I wouldn't even call it a dream, more like a nightmare. I was having BJ anxiety!" she said, throwing her arms out above her head. "Like nearly a full on panic attack... He didn't even have a nice dick, as if there's even such a thing!" she exclaimed, sitting up slightly and turning towards Neil. "It was nothing like yours, it was really...rigid and... dry?!...and circumcised...it was horrible!" she grimaced, shaking her head.

"I don't want to know about his dick, Saoirse!" Neil said with a laugh, scrunching up his eyes. "Tell me more about the sex dreams though." he said in a low tone.

Saoirse tutted and waved her hand, dismissing him. "I just mean, it wasn't that I liked this guy and was sucking his dick because I liked him or I wanted to. I hated it all... nothing lead up to it, we were just there and I felt awful and then it ended." she said, trying to justify herself.

"The dream or the blow job?" he asked with a smirk.

She rolled her eyes. "The dream!" she said, matter-of-factly. "His dick was in my mouth, I was panicking, the end!" she said, getting agitated. "Now I'm worried next time I give you a blow job I'm gonna have mad anxiety or a panic attack!" she blushed.

"Nah, you're gonna give yourself a complex... you're gonna give me a complex!" Neil said, sniggering and looking at her with disbelief.

"I didn't cheat on you in the dream, it wasn't like that. I don't know what it was about. It was horrible and I didn't like it. I felt really vulnerable." she said, panicked.

Neil shook his head. "I know, I know. That's not what I mean." he said reassuringly. "You're going to start making an issue where there isn't one. You don't need to have any worries about blow jobs or anything else." he said. "Trust me, Saoirse. You don't need to worry!" he smirked. "Do you feel like that with me? Is that it?" he asked softly as he bundled the duvet round them and cuddled her.

Saoirse shook her head and swallowed hard. "No, not at all. I don't know why I'm getting so concerned about it. It was only a stupid dream." she said quietly as Neil quickly kissed her forehead.

"It's not about what happened in the dream though, it's about how you felt." he said, looking at her as she leaned up on her elbows beside him.

"Really not at all. I trust you, Neil and if I felt vulnerable or unsure I would tell you or ask you." she shrugged, leaning her chin on her hand.

Neil bent his arms behind his head again. "Yeah, you're really open about stuff, you do say if there's something. You're always honest." he said softly, thinking.

"Is there anything you feel anxious about?" she asked softly, looking at him.

Neil shrugged and looked at the ceiling. "Ah I've anxiety about a lot of different things, Saoirse." he said dismissively. "What happened yesterday that might've led to your dream?" he asked, looking at her. He watched her face as she thought, her eyes flicking back and forth remembering the details of the day before.

"One of my friends was talking in the group chat about Naked Attraction and how one of the contestants had a Prince Albert." Saoirse said. They both winced. "So that conversation got interesting but apart from that..." she shrugged.

"And you weren't reading those Women's Health features on the 'most life-changing position of the day' or any of that other sex advice you love?" Neil asked, raising an eyebrow, knowing it would wind her up.

"No! And I don't 'love' it, either. Those posts about new sex positions are not new because we already do them, we just don't know that they're a thing with a name and all that!" she ranted.

Neil nodded, raised his eyebrows and laughed at her. "Oh yeah, of course. Nothing they can teach you, eh..." he teased. "That's why you always HAVE to read it and relay it to me, to prove we've already done it." he stuck his tongue out playfully.

She leaned down and licked his arm pit and up his inner arm to his elbow while he flinched away from her. "Aw you fucking creep, Saoirse!" he laughed his cheeky giddy chuckle.

Saoirse giggled. "They haven't featured that yet!" she said. Neil chuckled. "I still don't know if you like that or not?" she asked. "Cos you never say stop, you just get weirded out. Does that mean you like it but don't want to admit it?" she grinned, resting her head on his shoulder.

He shrugged. "Maybe... maybe not." he smirked. "What are you wearing?" he asked, looking down at her.

Saoirse leaned up on her hands. "A little bralette and my pj shorts." she said, playfully puffing out her chest and pouting her lips at him.

"Your boobs look amazing!" he said. She grinned.

"What are you wearing?" she asked, pulling at the duvet bundled between them. They looked each other in the eyes as she stroked her hand down his torso until she reached his naked, hard cock. "Oooh! You've got your birthday suit on." she drawled, smirking at him.

He raised his eyebrows at her and laughed his cheeky, giddy giggle as he watched her pull the duvet down before she straddled him. Neil wrapped his arms around her back, gazed at her and a subtle smile spread across his lips. She lay along his torso, resting her elbows just above his shoulders and cradling his head in her arms as she played with his curls. "I love your hair." she said softly. She kissed him gently and rubbed their noses together as they gazed into each other's eyes. "And I love your beard." she smiled, cupping his face and stroking his beard. "And your freckles." she said, kissing him in soft little kisses round his face. "You're so handsome." she said. Neil smiled coyly. "I love your arms, how you hold me." she said, stroking his shoulders. "And your hands." she smiled. As she talked, he softly caressed her body: the backs of her knees, up her thighs, a slight squeeze of her ass cheeks, up her back, across her shoulders, down the underside of her arms and all the way back down her body again. Her skin rippled with goosebumps and she trembled slightly.

"You're extra tingly and ticklish this morning." Neil said in his low, soothing voice, smiling at her as she shuddered. She nodded her head slowly as he teased her. Neil laughed quietly as she leaned into him.

"It feels amazing." she whispered.

"Your skin is always so soft." he said, kissing her gently. "I love touching you like this." he said softly, smiling as looked in her eyes.

She kissed him slowly, they stopped and gazed at each other between each kiss. Neil hummed as he watched Saoirse's face react to where his hands were stroking her while they worked up and down her body. "Does that feel good?" he whispered, smiling and gazing lovingly at her. She nodded and hummed in agreement, kissing him in soft short kisses. "You're almost dribbling." he whispered with a laugh. He stroked his hands up into her hair and kissed her in long, passionate tongue kisses. They both breathed heavily, moaning into each other's mouths. Neil kissed down to her neck and Saoirse gasped, sitting up slightly and melting into his arms. She panted and moaned at the feeling of his beard and lips and tongue on her neck. He sat them both up straight as he continued. Saoirse ran her hands over his arms, back, shoulders and up into his hair.

Neil stopped and they gazed at each other for a split second before he rolled them over and lay her on her back while he propped up on his left elbow beside her. They looked in each other's eyes and kissed softly as she lifted her hips and he slid her shorts off. He caressed down her body then up her thighs, hips and lower abdomen. Saoirse stroked his face with her right hand and then slowly caressed his chest, down his torso, over his buttock and grasped his rock hard cock. Neil sighed as she slowly pushed back his foreskin. She smiled as they kissed and bent her left leg as his fingers tickled up her inner thighs. He groaned as he spread her lips and felt her wetness welcome his fingertips. Saoirse breathed long moans as he touched her. They continued kissing passionately and stroking each other. Their in-sync breathing got heavier and they moaned against each other's touch.

Neil grasped her right forearm gently with his left hand, stopping her from touching him.

"Do you want lube?" she asked, breaking their kissing and turning over to fetch it from the nightstand.

"No, relax. Let me touch you." he said, kissing her back and shoulder. "I want you to come first." he said softly as she turned her head to him. "You're actually really wet." he said, gazing at her.

She lay back down on the bed, moving her arm in his gentle grasp and looking at him. He shook his head gently and let go and she moved her right arm up round his shoulder. He kissed her and watched her face as he continued stroking her pussy. Breathy moans escaped from her mouth and she stretched and relaxed into his touch, she stroked his shoulder and neck and up into his hair as they gazed at each other.

"Oh that's why you're so wet!." Neil exclaimed, looking down at his hand. "You got your period." he said, holding up his stained fingers.

"Fuck sake!" Saoirse hissed.

"I'll get a towel." Neil said, jumping up to get one from the shower room. He lay the towel on the bed, she slid over onto it and he lay down beside her. They kissed as he continued touching her.

They kissed softly in long, slow kisses, their tongues caressing each other as Neil's fingers gently explored the warm, sweet layers of Saoirse's wet pussy. She moaned gently each time his finger tips traced round her inner folds, shallowing and teasing her clit. "That feels so good." she whispered, caressing his neck and round to his face. She held her hand on his cheek as they looked in each other's eyes. He searched her eyes to measure her pleasure as he carefully, ever so slightly stroked her clit. She nodded gently at him and sighed. "Yes, there...ohhh." she breathed while he applied a constant gentle brush of his finger tips against her sweet spot. She began to moan in long, rolling breaths and buck her hips against him as she felt the pressure building in her pelvis.

Saoirse stroked over his shoulder, under his arm and her hand found comfort in caressing his back and grasping at his skin. Neil kissed her on the lips and gazed at her. She was struggling to keep her eyes open and her body was grinding down against his fingers. Neil clasped her round the shoulders in his left arm, she grasped his hand and entwined their fingers and he kissed her neck firmly, she groaned and sighed as the feeling of his breath and his mouth on her neck pushed her further towards the edge. She clung to his body. Neil watched while her body writhed and trembled as he rubbed her clit to a chorus of increasingly urgent moans as she came. He finally stopped when she squeaked and gasped, grabbing his hand. He kissed her forehead gently and stroked her hair, watching her face as she lay silently recovering. Her eyes were gently closed and her pale, freckled skin had broken out in a blushed glow. Her hands stroked his skin and she held his body against her as her breathing steadied. She opened her eyes and smiled at him. "I'm so blissed out. Mmm that was epic!" she sighed.

"You're so beautiful." Neil whispered, rubbing their noses together as they gazed at each other and smiled as they kissed.

Saoirse stroked her hand over his chest. "I love the way your freckles run over your body." She leaned up and kissed his neck and down his chest. "I love the feel of your chest hair, I love lying my head on your chest and listening to your heartbeat." She turned on her right hand side, facing him and hooked her left leg over him. Neil groaned slightly feeling her warm pussy against his cock. She caressed down his back with her right hand and over his hip with her left. "I love the smell of your skin." she said, kissing his chest and gazing up at him. "I love your ass." she said, gently squeezing his ass. Neil inhaled deeply, watching her eyes. "And your thighs." she groaned, grasping his thigh. Neil leaned down, grasping her hip and back with his right hand, and kissed her passionately, groaning as he teased his tongue into her mouth.

Saoirse broke their kiss and they gazed at each other. "Do you want to get on top?" Neil asked. Saoirse nodded. Neil moved the pillows behind his head and pushed the duvet down to the bottom of the bed with his feet.

"Reverse?" she asked, smirking at him.

"Yeah, come here." Neil said smiling, tilting his head. She sat up on her knees and pulled her bralette off over her head as he moved onto the towel, holding his hand out to her.

She held his arm, straddled him facing his feet and moved back, leaning up on her knees and spreading her pussy. Neil leaned forward and held her ass with one hand while he slid the tip of his cock just inside her pussy with the other. They both breathed a long, quiet moan as Saoirse eased slowly down on his cock. She rested for a moment, adjusting her body to accommodate him. She reached her arm back to him for support, taking a deep breath and humming as she breathed out.

"Alright?" Neil asked softly, grasping her arm. "You don't seem comfortable, Saoirse." he said, stroking his left hand up her back.

"I'm kind of...sore...or something. Inside and in my lower tummy." she said, her voice wobbling a bit. "This angle is not helping, my legs are too wide."

Neil sat up and held her round the waist. "Move your legs inside mine and sit on your knees." he suggested, supporting her weight against his chest and helping her move each of her legs. She jolted and whimpered in discomfort, shuddering and leaning forward. "I'll pull out!" he said urgently, easing her body forward as he pulled out as gently as he could.

He sat forward and kissed her shoulders. "Are you sore?" he asked.

"That was sore but if I move it'll be fine." she smiled. "Is it heavy?" she asked.

"Not yet." He frowned and shook his head. "Do you want a cuddle?" he asked.

"Can I have a cuddle after?" she asked, leaning her head back on his shoulder and smiling at him.

Neil smirked, kissed her and nodded, guiding her until she was comfortably kneeling between his legs. Neil leaned her forward slightly and she held herself open as he slowly slid the tip of his cock in then he bent his legs so she could lean on his knees. She slid her knees together and her feet under his thighs. "How's that?" he asked as Saoirse slowly lowered herself down onto him.

"Yeah, that's much better." Saoirse said. She started moving up and down in short thrusts. "Aww that's deep." she breathed, running her fingers up and down his thighs. Neil breathed long deep moans as she continued slowly and the sound and feel of her wet pussy made him even harder. "Does it feel good for you?" she asked.

Own2006
Own2006
60 Followers
12