Falling in Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He hummed in agreement. "Aw yeah. So slick." he groaned.

He stroked her gently across her shoulders, down her back and onto her hips. "Mmmm," she moaned quietly and shuddered. "That feels so good, Neil." she whispered. She continued the slow, steady rhythm, they breathed in sync and gently stroked each other's skin.

She felt pressure begin in her pelvis and increased her pace ever so slightly but maintained the short, deep thrusts. "I feel like I can come like this," she panted.

"Mmmm, you're so fucking wet," Neil panted, holding her hip and stroking her back as she continued riding him. "I can feel you getting tighter." he groaned.

She pushed her knees close together and leaned forward slightly. "Mmm Neil, I want to come so badly." she moaned desperately.

"There's no rush, gorgeous." he said in his soothing voice as his breathing got faster. "Concentrate on how good it feels." he whispered, stroking her back.

Saoirse leaned forward and started rolling her hips as she thrust on him. "It's intense." she gasped. "I want to come for you." she panted and groaned desperately as she rolled her hips and kept a slow steady pace of short, deep thrusts on his cock.

"Your body is amazing, you feel so good." Neil groaned, sitting up and grasping her hips. "Tell me where you want me to come, Saoirse." he groaned.

"Ohhh!" she gasped, leaning further forward and making shorter thrusts on his cock, rolling her hips steadily.

Neil chuckled and panted, stroking her back with his left hand as he tried to hold her right hip with his right hand. "Mmm yeah, I knew that'd help."

"Will you come inside me, Neil?" she groaned urgently. "I love feeling you come inside me." she moaned as she felt her pussy start to contract.

"Yeah, I'll come inside you, gorgeous." he groaned, feeling his balls tighten and a warm tingle spread through his groin. "I'll come in your pussy for you." he panted. He felt her pussy clench stronger and tighter than he'd felt before, it was a different type of tightning and Saoirse hunched over, panting deeply. Neil gasped and panted as he came inside her with a force that surprised him, an indecipherable growl escaped his mouth and his cock throbbed inside her. The only sound Saoirse made was a desperate, strangled groan and her whole body went stiff and then shook and she collapsed forward on all fours, panting loudly.

Neil sat forward on his knees, grasping her limp body, pulling it back against him and wrapping his arms around her as he tried to catch his breath. Saoirse breathed heavily, clasped her hands on his arms and managed a soft whimper as he kissed her neck, shoulders and back. She reached up to stroke his hair, grasping a handful of his curls. "I've gone weak." she whispered as she trembled, the aftershocks inside her still pulsing against his cock. She turned her head towards him and Neil kissed her and held her tight. She stroked his arms and hands as he kissed her head, held her and their breathing steadied.

"Have I bled everywhere?" she asked.

"Hmmm nothing that can't be washed." he said softly, sitting back on his feet and surveying their bodies. "It's gonna be messy." He smoothed the edge of the towel out. "Ready?" he asked. Saoirse hummed in agreement. "Spread your legs." he said and then withdrew with a loud squelch that made them both groan. Saoirse gasped as she felt and Neil watched a trail of blood and his fluids drip out of her.

"Lie forward," Neil said softly, stroking her back to lie her down. He gently wiped her then folded the towel over, lying down beside her and pulling her onto his chest.

"I've never come so hard like that before," she said softly, looking up at him.

"Yeah, that was..." Neil's face contorted with pleasure.

Saoirse giggled. "That's your actual O face." she smiled as she kissed him. He chuckled. "I love it." she said softly.

"I didn't even touch my clit!" she said, wrapping her right leg over his. "Eugh!" she groaned, feeling their thighs warm and sticky. She looked down. "Oh my God, you're covered!" she gasped, looking at Neil's lower abdomen and thighs. Neil wrapped his arm round her and stroked her back.

"So are you!" he chuckled. "Don't worry." he said as she looked up at him. "It's always fucking worth it though." he smiled at her and kissed her. "Do you feel a bit better?" he asked.

Saoirse smiled, nodded and sighed as she lay her head on his chest and reached her hand up to stroke his beard. "Hmmm. I love the way you do that." he whispered. They lay in silence for a while caressing each other.

"You can't relax, can you?" Neil asked, feeling Saoirse's body tense.

She looked up at him and gave him an embarrassed smile. "I'd rather get washed and then have a cuddle..." she said softly.

"Right gorgeous, let's go!" Neil said getting up. Saoirse squealed as he lifted her from the bed, spun round quickly and set her feet down on the tiled shower room floor. "Shall I give you some time to yourself?" he asked. Saoirse turned round and wrapped her arms round his waist, she rested her chin on his chest and nodded as she looked up at him. Neil hugged and kissed her.

"Will you save me some cuddles?" she asked. Neil pretended to think hard about his answer and Saoirse giggled. "When I'm showered, I'll make us some tea." Neil nodded and kissed her. As she watched his tall, imposing frame pad out of the bedroom to the main bathroom, she wanted to run after him, stroke and kiss his back, run her hands up the back of his neck and into his hair. She missed him and he was only in the next room but she didn't want to be apart from him. She thought about how careful and caring he had been with her this morning, how safe and loved he'd made her feel. She felt a nervous excitement in realising she was falling for him.

12