Falling in Love Pt. 02

Story Info
Things are meant to be.
7k words
4.61
3.1k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: If you haven't read Part 1 of this story, it is strongly suggested that you do so before reading Part 2. For those of you who read Part 1, I sincerely hope this second part meets with your satisfaction and answers your questions involving the romance of such an unlikely couple as Devyn and Brad. Enjoy the telling.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Can't Help Falling in Love"

"Wise men say / Only fools rush in

But I can't help falling in love with you.

Shall I stay? Would it be a sin?

If I can't help falling in love with you?

"Like a river flows / Surely to the sea,

Darling, so it goes / Some things are meant to be.

Take my hand / Take my whole life, too.

For I can't help falling in love with you..."

Sung by Elvis Presley in "Blue Hawaii"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Like the second verse of Elvis Presley's "Can't Help Falling In Love," Devyn and I flowed with our newly discovered romance...quietly, deeply, and always getting closer even though we were such a disparate couple. I was a tall widowed, fifty-four-year-old haole bank CEO while Dev was a pretty, petite, eighteen-year-old Okinawan part-time assistant to my Senior Executive Assistant.

We were extremely careful not to display our growing affection for one another since I was a high-level banking executive. As such, I had my detractors who were dissatisfied with my leadership decisions and the bank's direction as well as other rivals who were either envious or thought that they could do a better job. These individuals were always looking for something...or more so someone...to use against me.

Dev's appearance at the bank's executive level raised quite a few eyebrows. Fortunately, many saw Dev's part-time bank employment as a form of repayment for risking her life to save me from my crushed car that caught fire and exploded. It didn't hurt that she was so young, sweet, and seemingly innocent that the thought of her having an affair with me was an absurd impossibility.

As the years passed, most readily conceded that Dev was a quick learner, level-headed, extremely versatile, and very amicable. She was willing to listen to the bank's employees and work on resolving their concerns. There were, of course, a few who discovered Dev's unique blend of steely firmness and surprising assertiveness especially when it came to serving and safeguarding me.

It didn't hurt that Marsha, my right-hand person and Dev's supervisor/mentor, had made it clear from the very start that Dev was her protégé and the heir-apparent to her Senior Executive Assistant's position when she retired. Their bond was so tight and Dev's capabilities so amply demonstrated that many accepted Marsha's prediction and began referring to Dev as "Mini-Mom."

It would, however, take two incidents with those who did not have the bank's or my interest at heart for Devyn Toma to cement her reputation and future within the bank.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Oh, my fucking Lord!" exclaimed a sweaty Devyn as I spooned her petite form and pressed my raging hard-on firmly between her small tight buns. "No matter how many times you have sodomized me, it's still a goddamn eye-opener when you push it in. Shit, and to think that I begged you to take me anally just so I could remain 'vaginally chaste.' Ohhh, the things I do to protect my man. Oooh...still...I have to admit that after the initial 'oomph,' it does feel good...yeah...definitely...

"However, today all my years of vaginal chastity and sacrifice paid off with not one but two bastards who tried to take advantage of me while Marsha is out sick with Covid. Boy, were those dickheads in for a rude awakening for underestimating yours truly? I got so goddamn worked up setting them straight that I needed some serious relief... like a good ass-fucking...to calm me down after it was all over."

"I am always willing and able to booty-bang my secret lover. Am I glad you suggested this form of kinkiness years ago? I always knew you were a perverted Okinawan teenage slut...heh, heh, heh. So, my dear, while I slowly ream my 'acting' Senior Executive Assistant a new asshole, why don't you tell me about what happened today that got you so excited?"

"Huh? Sorry...your cock in my ass is making it hard to think...ah, well...it began when Aaron from Security called, saying that Jerome Shapiro was demanding to speak to the boss...you. I knew that you had recommended at the morning's Board meeting that Shapiro, a flamboyant and aggressive New York financier, be denied a major development loan from our bank.

"Oooh, yeah...nice and slow...oh, oh yeah...now, where was I? Ummm, I recall you telling me that the Board approved your recommendation with only one objection...and how much you disliked Shapiro and distrusted his way of doing business in Hawaii.

"Shit, honey, just slide that big man-meat of yours all the way into my burning bunghole. What? Oh yeah...well...I had Aaron escort Shapiro up and then gave him a 'look' that told him to stand by just in case. That was a good thing for once Shapiro laid eyes on me, he immediately sought to intimate and bully me into letting him confront you about his loan denial.

"Although you were at a bank-sponsored charity event in another part of town, I simply told Shapiro that he couldn't meet with you because your calendar was full until late next week. Damn baby, that feels so good when you gradually loosen me up by slowly pumping in and out.

"Shapiro then pulls the old "Do you know who I am? I can take my business elsewhere, you know?' I said that I knew of him, but that he still could not see you. I then quickly asserted that if he wanted to take his business elsewhere then he was free to do so.

"Evidentially, Shapiro did not like that, and true to his obnoxious nature, resorted to attacking me personally. 'Who the hell are you to tell me 'No'!' he screamed. 'You're nothing but a young bitch who is...what...barely out of high school? How the hell did you get your position?

'Ohhh, I remember...one of your Board members shared that you got here by spreading your legs...or was it dropping to your knees before Sherman with your mouth open? Huh, I've got to say that the bastard has 'chutzpah' keeping his little Jap fuck-slut right outside his office door!'

"By this time the office staff had pressed their panic buttons, and Aaron was moving towards us. "Mr. Shapiro," I said as evenly as I could, "I believe you need to calm down and clear your head. Aaron, will you please escort Mr. Shapiro outside of the bank's headquarters so that he can breathe some fresh air? And for your information, I am not Japanese...but Okinawan!"

By this time. my little Asian minx had somehow gotten to her hands and knees with me still sheathed in her spasming anus. Mounting her, I grabbed her narrow hips and pushed forward, sinking into her twisting bowels.

"Ohhh, fuck, that feels so goddamn good!" groaned Dev as she pushed back to further impale herself on my fleshy stake. "Don't stop..." she pleaded as she reached between her legs to finger herself.

When I said that I wouldn't if she continued telling me what happened afterward, Dev moaned, "Ummm, okay. Ahhh...shortly after Shapiro was 'escorted' off the premises, a 'two-legged asshole' stormed out of the executive elevator in the form of Jeffery Pang... you know...the Board's member in charge of employee development...ha, what a joke...and the one dissenting vote against your Shapiro recommendation.

"Who the hell do you think you are?" shouted Pang as he raged at me. "Do you know just how much you cost me...I mean...the bank?" With a reddened face, he spat, "Look, if your incompetent boss wants to keep his teenage mistress on a short leash, that's his business. But confine yourself to sexually pleasing him...and not messing with bank business.

"Hmmph, I always knew Sherman was a 'pedo.' I bet he was banging your underaged twat soon after meeting you. Rumors have it that he put you up in one of his apartments for free...but I know that you are paying in-kind rent by letting him screw your seventeen-year-old cunt. Wait until my grandfather...the Chairman of the Board...finds out!"

By this time, Dev's tiny fingers were flying over her love button as erotic sensations surged through her quaking form. "Ah, ah, ah...when that bastard...stopped to...take a breath," Dev panted as her petite body began to tremble, "I said as coolly as possible, 'Are you finished throwing your childish tantrum?'

"Pang was shocked speechless as if this was the first time someone had stood up to him. Not giving him a chance to answer, I shot, 'Mr. Pang, unlike you who got where you are by whom you knew, I have been training in this job for nearly four years. I have 'earned' my position through hard work, networking within the bank, and supporting its employees and programs.

"With Mrs. Yim out on extended sick leave, I have stepped into her big shoes and by most accounts, have acquitted myself quite well...no complaints until now...unlike a certain someone who has a long history of complaints and incompetence," I shot back.

"Oh, faster, baby...give it to me! Yeah, like that! I couldn't stop playing my hidden joker as I took a step toward him and looked him in the eye, and hissed, 'Regarding your unfounded and vile allegations about my moral character and that of Mr. Sherman, you are simply full of goddamn shit! I will contact the Chairman's executive secretary to relay your accusations and ask that the Chairman name an OB-GYN of his choice for me to visit. I will then submit to a gynecological examination to show that besides being twenty-one, I am a bona fide virgin!

Uh, uh, uh oh, fuck my ass, Brad! Yeah, just like that! Ha, you should have seen the look on Pang's face. I then dropped the hammer on the matter with, "I don't know how the Chairman will react to these facts and to you and your baseless accusations. I do know, however, that Mr. Sherman will take a very dim...if not unpleasant...view on what you said...and you!"

"Sputtering uncontrollably, Pang looked like he was about to burst a blood vessel in his forehead at any moment. Swearing under his breath, he then abruptly turned around and rushed for the elevator..."

At this point, Dev was shaking uncontrollably as her fingers strummed her stiff hard clit, lightly scraping my tightened nuts. With her hips gyrated obscenely, my Okinawan lover ranted, "Oh, bugger me, baby! I've got all worked up...protecting you from those a-holes that...all of this energy needs to be released. Bang my asshole, Brad! Shit, I'm going to cum...soon... cum with me! Shoot...fill my butt with your spunk! Fuck! I'm cumming... arrgghh...arrgghh... arrgghh!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I didn't tell Dev that about two weeks after her encounters with Shapiro and Pang, I was called into the Chairman of the Board's office for a "private and personal conversation' with the man himself, T. Y. Pang.

"Sit down, Brad, because we need to discuss several things concerning your...ahhh... shall we say 'acting' Senior Executive Assistant. Oh, by the way, how's Marsha doing...good, good, good...tell Mom to take as long as she wants to recover. Lord knows she's got so much accrued sick leave. Now, back to the matter at hand... Devyn...Devyn Toma.

"At my request, Mrs. Thompson, my Executive Secretary, has made some rather discrete inquiries about Devyn. I have been told that besides being the young girl who saved your life when you were in a car accident, Devyn has been working part-time for quite a while assisting Mom. It would seem Mom has made this young girl her apprentice and designated replacement when, Heaven forbid, she should retire. However, with her being sick with Covid, this possibility may come about sooner than later.

"Although this...ah, working arrangement...is somewhat unprecedented, Mrs. Thompson shares that by all accounts, Devyn has proven herself to be extremely capable, a quick learner, and is favorably viewed by all except for my idiot of a grandson, Jeffery. How I regret agreeing to my first wife's dying wish that I make him a bank board member.

"Ah, where was I? Oh yes, I am told that for one so young, Devyn displayed nerves of steel and took decisive action when confronted with the demands and insults by that detestable Shapiro, and neatly had him shown the door. And when my shameless grandson made an utter fool of himself by making detestable sexual allegations about you and her, Devyn chopped him down to size.

"Do you know that impressed Mrs. Thompson which is hard to do? The word is that Devyn is now being referred to as your 'hatchet-woman'...akin to the Chinese tongs' (mafia) enforcers...who stood in the wings until needed to take action...like getting rid of designated undesirables...or stepping in to defend you when Mom could not. How interesting that your 'Old Battle Axe' when she retires might be replaced by a young "Hatchet'? Hmmm...

"Ah, along those lines, let me ask you, Brad, what is your take on Devyn Toma becoming your Senior Executive Assistant when Mom eventually retires?

I weighed my thoughts and words. Dev had put herself on the line when it came to protecting me, and I was obligated to do the same. "When Devyn saved my life years ago," I started, "I felt I owed her a life debt. Devyn, however, maintained that in saving me, she incurred a responsibility for me...to protect and care for me. That is an essential quality for an Executive Assistant...especially a 'Senior' one.

"Mr. Pang, although she is young, Devyn has more maturity, common sense, and decisiveness than many people in this organization. I know she can do the job. Why? Well, besides doing it on a part-time basis under Mom for years, Devyn will be getting her business management degree in about a week. If hired in her current capacity or in Mom's, she intends to pursue the University's accelerated part-time Executive MBA program in her spare time. Devyn has tremendous potential, and if invested in and allowed to mature properly, will quickly yield tremendous dividends for the bank."

For a while, the Chairman didn't say anything as if he was mulling over what to say next. "Brad, I understand that Devyn is a single and attractive young woman. Given that you have been a widower for quite some time without a hint of female companionship, you can understand that there will be...ah, shall we say 'speculation'...although not as obscene as that of my stupid grandson...as to the nature of your relationship with Devyn Toma. So, what is your 'personal' relationship with Devyn Toma?

"And Brad, before you say anything, please do not insult me by saying that she and you are 'just friends.' From what I hear...everyone in the bank who is not deaf-dumb-or-blind can sense that there is 'something' between the two of you. Despite Mom running interference and the two of you trying so hard to act innocent, I am told that it's the way you look at each other. Shit, the desire that you folks... especially Devyn...emit is so thick in the air that you can cut it with a knife."

I gulped and then realized that lying about us would be the wrong choice with the crafty Chairman. So, sucking it up and ready to render my resignation if asked, I said, "Despite our vast age difference, Devyn and I are in an 'intimate' relationship. We take care of each other in our own way, and speaking for myself, Dev has been like a breath of fresh Spring air in my musty existence. This may sound silly, but she has rejuvenated me."

"Are you having sex with her? No, wait...her gynecological examination stated that she was a 'virgin.' How can that be? Ohhh...I see..." I must have turned all shades of red but before I could say anything, the Chairman said, "Relax, Brad. In my long life, I have 'been there and done that' more times than I can recall.

"Between you and me, Shirley, my current wife...yes, my third one...is some thirty-odd years younger than me. She was a brand-new management trainee when I met her, and was taken with her sassy...if not, bossy...ways that made me feel as if I was her equal. However, besides being pretty, what really hooked me was that Shirley had one hell of an inviting ass.

"Anyhow, Shirley was a 'good' Catholic girl who insisted on saving her virginity for her wedding night. However, she definitely wasn't opposed to other kinds of sex. ...and I know you know what I mean?

"So, what are you going to do with this sweet pretty twenty-one-year-old young woman? Dev is obviously so much in love with you that she's willing to go toe-to-toe with two big-time sons-of-bitches to protect you?"

When I hesitated, the Chairman laughed and then sighed, "Brad, enough with the damn warrior-monk persona who always has to be above reproach. Some things are meant to be, and trust me when I say that there are times you just have to go with the flow. Marry this Devyn Toma...and make her an ex-virgin...oh, but don't have sex at work...well...at least during working hours.

"What's that? Wouldn't that be unethical? Brad, I didn't take you for being a fool. Look, when you are at our level in the bank, you can do pretty much anything you want provided that you're discreet, Any questions? No? Then get out of here and do what you and Devyn have long denied yourselves."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Although I should have done what the Chairman had 'suggested' to me, I didn't. Dev and I had abstained for so long that suddenly being free to indulge in our long-denied fantasy strangely didn't seem right. I knew what Dev wanted, but I found that making the next step was daunting. Simply put, I was...scared...and overwhelmed with what people would think about our age difference...and more so, about me.

Fortunately (or unfortunately, depending on your point of view), I had to immediately fly out to Chicago for a week-long banker's symposium. After that, I was scheduled to spend another two weeks of travel visiting our affiliate financial institutions. I resolved to use the time and separation to rethink my romance with Dev and where to go next in light of the Chairman's discoveries and not-so-subtle encouragement to just fuck Dev.

However, what I wasn't aware of was that things took on a life of their own in my absence. Soon after I flew out of Honolulu, Marsha returned to work. While out sick, she had been apprised by others of Dev's encounters with Shapiro and the younger Pang, and how Mini-Mom made her namesake proud by amply showing her coolness in the face of adversity and her ability to meet fire with fire.

Marsha then called her good friend, Sally Thompson, the Chairman's Executive Secretary, to get the inside scoops as to Chairman Pang's reactions to the incidents, Dev, and especially her boss...me. She then shared with Sally that when I returned from my business trip, she would inform me that she would be retiring and recommending Dev as her replacement.

After a short frank discussion, the two powerful women behind the bank's Chairman of the Board and its Chief Executive Officer then agreed on four things. The first was that Dev was a young woman with tremendous potential and under the right circumstances, could influence or be the future of the bank as Marsha's replacement. They further agreed that Dev's future was tied to me in more than just a professional way. The two women then agreed that Dev needed to take her personal relationship with me to the next level if she was to be truly effective. To do this, Marsha and Sally agreed to shamelessly and deviously tag-team Dev until she saw the proverbial light.

"Devyn, I decided that when the boss returns," Marsha said the first thing Friday morning, "I will tell him that I will retire as soon as my replacement is hired. l will strongly recommend you be hired as my full-time replacement. You handled yourself admirably with those two idiots who confronted you while I was sick; however, you will need powerful allies to help you along the way after I retire.