Falling in Love Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sally Thompson, the Executive Secretary to the Chairman of the bank's Board of Directors, is a dear friend of mine. She was impressed at how you firmly handled the Chairman's grandson...whom she thinks is a spoiled idiot...and that your OB-GYN request was unusual but a stroke of genius. Sally would like to meet you and get to know you better.

"So, my dear, this afternoon we will meet Sally at the Halekulani Hotel for 'afternoon tea'...and knowing her, Sally will opt for the champagne special to end the workweek. She is by nature a curious person and much of what she discovered will be shared with the Chairman. So, be on your best manners, pay attention, and be truthful when asked questions. You don't want to get on the wrong side of the Chairman's Executive Secretary."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Halekulani is a luxury five-star hotel with a breathtaking view of Waikiki Beach and Diamond Head. It exuded wealth and privilege, and Dev was in awe of the hotel's open and spacious approach to elegance. Rich koa wood, native art, and fine marble accentuated the Hawaiian motif of the hotel and grounds, making it the epitome of world-class crème de la crème.

For afternoon tea, Dev and her two companions were seated in a secluded corner of the hotel's veranda that was just off a verdant garden. She was taken with the tea's idyllic yet intimate ambiance, and its mouthwatering selection of finger sandwiches, dainty pastries, and flaky scones. Since Dev had been a teetotaler, her first taste of champagne was a treat, and the many more sips that followed did much to lower her inhibitions and loosen her lips.

Subjected to the skillful yet subtle interrogation by the bank's two power women, Dev unwittingly disclosed more about our relationship than she had intended. As our most intimate details were revealed, a shocked Marsha exclaimed, "Say what? Do you mean to tell me that you and the boss have been getting it on for nearly four years... even when you were underaged?"

"Oh, no! Our romance...yeah, I guess you could call it that...actually began when we were celebrating my eighteenth birthday," Dev quickly replied. "And Marsha, you were as much to blame... yes, you were! Don't you remember that skimpy magenta string bikini and the wax job you had me get? Then how about that Elvis movie and especially that goddamn song...'Falling In Love'? Those romantic lyrics got to the two of us and the next thing we knew...well..."

"Wow!" exclaimed Sally, "sounds like you two got pretty hot and heavy with a whole lot of kissing and petting! Whew!"

"Ah, there was some good kissing...great petting...much more 'other things' as time went on..."

"Wait a minute!" shot Sally. "I saw your gynecological examination and it said you are a 'virgin. If that is so, that means that you two have been abstaining from sex for what... four years? Why? Was it because you were afraid of getting pregnant?"

Dev blushed and lowered her eyes before mumbling, "Aaah, not quite. I got on the pill immediately after my eighteenth birthday party with Brad...just in case. And...well...we haven't exactly been abstaining. I mean there are other...alternatives...to vaginal sex... especially a certain one in particular."

Marsha gasped and said in a hushed whisper, "You mean...the boss made you submit to getting...ahhh... booty-banged?"

"Actually...I had to convince him. As shameless as it may sound, I needed to...'feel'... Brad 'in' me, if you know what I mean. I had agreed to be vaginally chaste to protect him from some idiot accusing him of sexual misconduct with me...first because of my age...and then because of my part-time employee status. Sad to say, I didn't think it would take nearly four years before my chastity would prove warranted...sigh!"

"Girl, you've got balls...no, make that 'ovaries'...to sacrifice your sexual gratification for that long for your man!" exclaimed Sally. "Marsha was right about you having what it takes to be her replacement. Devyn, I will endorse your recommendation with the Chairman and l will lend you my advice and support should you ever ask.

"However, I got to warn you that being responsible for and taking care of your man does not mean that you have to forego your own personal needs...especially your sexual satisfaction. If you let them, a man will always take advantage of a willing woman and get her to do what he wants. It is important that you get what you want. Do you understand, Devyn?"

"Hmmm, I think so. Now that you mention it, I could use some advice on figuring out how to get Brad over his mental blocks about our age difference as well as his hangup with what others will think of us. While I know he loves me and wants me, he just feels that he's too old for me...that we won't be accepted by whomever...and that people will think he groomed and seduced me."

"Hmmm, the Chairman did share that your boss had those issues to work on," Sally casually mentioned. "However, in my boss' eyes, your boss' concerns are silly. You see, the Chairman is much older than his current wife by about the same age span as you and Brad...hey, you are a lot like her except much brighter, dedicated, and responsible."

Marsha smiled broadly and purred, "Ummm, I am sure that if we three girls put on our collective thinking caps, we will be able to come up with a plan of action that will remedy your problems with the boss, Devyn. I, for one, am in favor of you, literally and figuratively, taking matters...yeah, the one between our boss' legs...into your own hands and jumping the boss' bones...or in this case, boner."

The three women giggled insanely, raised their champagne glasses in a toast to women's power, and then put their heads together to ensure that my fate was sealed.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"God, Dev, I miss you so much," I said into my cell phone while waiting to board my flight back to Honolulu. "Sorry that I missed your graduation. I promise to make it up to you big time,"

"Oh, Brad, I've missed you too! I have been so out of it because you weren't around to relieve my stress and especially my horniness. It has been really difficult for me to concentrate at work, you know.

"But hey, don't worry about missing my graduation. Marsha...yes, she returned to work...and her husband, Earl, were there for me. And can you believe it that Sally Thompson...yes, the Chairman's Executive Secretary, and her husband, Larry, were there too? Sally...yes, that's what she asked me to call her...said Chairman Pang was unable to make it but sent his best wishes. Huh, I don't know why, but all of a sudden the bank's upper-echelon bigwigs have been paying a lot of attention to me."

I immediately recalled my conversation with the Chairman and particularly his observations and advice about us. I gulped at this unexpected development in the bank's dynamic power politics. I hastily said, "I've...no, we have a lot to talk about. And when I see you, I'll share with you the conversation I had with the 'man' himself, T. Y. Pang, right before I flew out. But not now since I think we're about to start boarding. Talk to you later..."

"No wait, Brad! After I pick you up at the airport, we're driving to the North Shore beach house for the weekend where we can celebrate my graduation, your return, and my upcoming twenty-second birthday all rolled into one. I hope you don't mind but I called your friend and picked up the beach house keys... and oh, I packed for you some fresh clothes from your office private quarters. Okay? It will be a weekend you will remember. Can't wait until I see you...love you...bye!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Yes, yes, yes!" screamed Dev as her pelvis danced lewdly in front of my appreciative eyes before being crammed repeatedly into my slurping mouth.

After nearly a month of being away from my Okinawan lover, I couldn't resist her spongy hairless quim, its alluring fragrance, and her intoxicating sexual nectar. My hands gripped and squeezed her tight buns, lifting them to my waiting and hungry mouth as my face was plunged into the juncture of Dev's soft inner thighs.

With each flick of my tongue or tug of my lips, Dev's trembling grew more and more intense as her small body tossed, twisted, and squirmed uncontrollably. Her little hands grabbed my hair as her pussy humped my face urgently.

"Just a little more! Oooh, I so fucking close, damn you! Don't stop! Don't you dare stop! Just a little... What the fuck!!! Oh, hell...I'm...cumming...you goddamn bastard! Argghh! Damn it...arrgghh!!... arrgghh!!!"

Consumed in a gut-wrenching orgasm, Dev's legs clamped like a boa constrictor around my head, trapping and making me struggle to breathe as squirts of liquid sexual excitement splashed into my face. Then suddenly I was released, and as I gulped desperately for air, Dev collapsed in a spent heap on the bed.

Spasms twitched through her shivering sweat-glistening body, and Dev moaned, "You fucking son-of-a-bitch...just ram a goddamn finger up my ass to press my climax detonator! What a hell of an orgasm! Shit, have I missed you? You left me all alone for over three weeks! My poor little clitty is so raw from me having to frig myself so much... not that you cared, you mean dirty old man."

"Oh, but I suffered as much as you, my little Okinawan kept woman. You don't know how many gallons of sperm were shot down the shower drain instead of down your gulping throat or between your tight little buns. And God, how I missed sucking on these delicious titties of yours, inhaling them into my mouth, and then tongue-lashing your stiff rubbery nipples. Hmmm...naughty images of your naked Okinawan body kept flashing in my head, making me struggle to hide the bothersome hard-ons that popped in my dress slacks during boring business meetings."

"Ummm, and speaking of boners, my Sugar Daddy is surely sporting a mighty fine hard-on. And oh, I've been so terribly negligent in discharging my responsibility to take care of you...even if you were thousands of miles away from me. Maybe I can make up for not taking care of you while you were gone by..."

"Jesus fucking Christ! How can you swallow my cock like that?" popped out of my mouth as Dev shoved me back on the bed, positioned herself between my spread legs, and orally molested me. "Boy, you've really come a long way from the first time I pressed my prick between your virgin lips four years ago."

Dev didn't say a word as she slowly hand-jived my throbbing shaft while teasingly sucking on my dickhead. Then kissing and slithering her way up my body, she suggestively rubbed her nakedness against me, making sure to brush her hardened nipples against my beating chest.

"Brad, 'alternative' sex with you has been damn good. But I want more...much more. Do you know what I've learned while you were gone? For years, we have worried about people finding out about us...and accusing you of engaging in inappropriate sexual conduct with me...and alleging that I was your mistress. Because of these concerns, I remained a goddamn virgin to protect you...and us.

By now Dev shamelessly ground her sopping wet cunt against my groin, wedging and sliding my raging hard-on between her swollen slick cunt lips. "However, after my encounters with the two dickheads, I've found that there are very few who had a problem with us being together. In fact, most were taken...a few were even proud...that the 'old man'...you, their CEO...still 'had it' to make a move on a young thing like me. People loved watching and guessing about us. From what I heard, we made for rather juicy water cooler gossip."

Then kneeling to straddle my hips, Dev lifted her hips, and reaching between her legs, grasped my full-blown erection. After rubbing and coating my cockhead with her copious liquid sexual excitement, my horny Asian minx began plopping my dickhead in and out of her juicy twat's entrance. "So, Brad," groaned Dev, "If so many people aren't that concerned about us being a couple, then what are we worrying about?

"Please don't tell me you're too old for me! Sally Thompson shared that the Chairman's current wife was about my age when she caught his eye...was a bank employee...and thirty-some-odd years younger than him." By now, Dev was stirring her sopping-wet cunt opening with my embedded dick head. "If the Chairman and his wife could do it when they were like us, then why the hell can't we?"

"Dev, I have been meaning to talk to you about that...I...ohhh, my God!"

Whatever I was about to say instantly vanished from my head as Dev pressed back and down, taking me into the hottest, wettest, and tightest pussy that I ever had. Not giving me a chance to react, Dev pushed herself further upright and sank my rock-hard cock deeper into her previously unexplored sex.

"Oh, fuck, oh, fuck! That feels so goddamn good! You don't know how badly I've wanted this. I thought it would hurt taking your big thing in my little virgin hole...but...given how slippery I am, you just slid in. I finally have your cock where it belongs...firmly embedded in my little cunny.

"Shit, you feel so enormous! Can you feel my pussy stretching around your fat dick... and squeezing you? Oooh, damn, you're going so deep...oooh...touching parts of me I never knew existed. Make love to me, Brad! Fuck me like I wanted you to do four damn years ago!"

"Ah, shit, why the hell not?" I finally asked myself. "No sense crying over spilled milk...or...in this case, a cracked cherry." Then hugging my tiny lover to me, I rolled over and draped her legs over my thighs. "Alright, you horny little Asian succubus, you asked for it...ready or not..." I uttered as I began pumping in and out of her sizzling little snatch.

Dev moaned deliriously and before long could easily take all of me. Surrendering to my long-denied fantasy, I pussy-banged her small twat with forceful thrusts without any hesitation or reservation, tossing Dev's sweat-glistening body with my every stroke. I was addicted to fucking Devyn Toma hard and fast, and soon the air filled with an intoxicating mixture of Dev's breathless grunts, the lewd squishy pussy sounds, and the musky aroma of lust.

"I'm going to cum...again! Cum with me, Brad. Shoot your load, honey! I want my tiny twat filled and overflowing with your hot creamy spunk! Cum with me...cum in me...oh, please. Oh, shit, I'm going to cum! Shoot, Brad, shoot! Don't hold back! Give it to me...please!"

Dev didn't need to repeat her plea as I drove as deep as I could into her twisting cunt, and then suddenly exploded in a mind-blowing eruption. My spewed molten creamy cum was like spraying napalm on the raging inferno between my lover's legs. Shaking violently, Dev screamed, "Oh, fuck, oh, fuck, I'm cumming! Arrghhh!"

Convulsing mindlessly, Dev' clutched fiercely to me as her fingernails dug into my back and her shapely legs wrapped tightly around my hips, pulling me deeper into the depths of her sizzling cunt. A drawn-out whine escaped her grimaced lips as tears seeped from the corners of her squeezed-shut eyes. Her back then suddenly arched sharply and almost threw me off before Dev collapsed in a limp sweaty heap as she toppled into erotic oblivion.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Uhhh, what happened..." faintly slipped from Dev's parted lips.

"Well, welcome back to the world of living...you had me worried," I said as Dev shook her head to clear it and tried to rise from the bed only to fall back weakly. "Relax and rest. You had what the French call a 'petite mort'...passing out after having an orgasm...your first vaginally orgasm...and your second one of the night, you insatiable Asian slut... hmmph!"

"I did? Owww, shit, you must have worked me over, you perverted beast. My poor little cunny will never be the same..." purred Dev with a lascivious leer on her delicate lips and a certain twinkle in her almond-shaped eyes. "Still, I've got to say, that getting sexually ravished by a dirty old man...'my' dirty old man...was well worth the wait..."

"Why, I beg your pardon," I asked quickly, "I did what to you? Huh, it was more like you seduced me. I mean, didn't you strip naked as soon as the house door closed...and then shamelessly flaunt your irresistible charms...your pointy titties...your yummy nipples...and your hairless puffy pussy? Then you coyly laid on the bed and oh so innocently spread your legs. So, my cute Okinawan succubus, who seduced who?

"Hmmph! You're lucky that it doesn't matter. If I had been given the chance before you shamelessly used me sexually, I would have said the same things you said. You just beat me to the punch, hmmph!"

"What matters, Brad, is that you made me a woman...your woman...and as such, have made me even more responsible for you. Hmmm, when Marsha tells you on Monday that she plans to retire as soon as you hire her replacement...make sure to act surprised...you will need to hire me right away to replace her..."

"But, Dev, won't people think that's nepotism or at least a conflict of interest?"

"Brad! I do declare that for the CEO of our bank, you sure can be 'dense' at times. Look, people won't know what we just did...and will still think that we aren't sexually involved...especially when my gynecological exam results are leaked (and I know they somehow will be). Nearly all will then assume that we must be only close friends. No one will accuse you of grooming...I mean, if you had, then why am I still a goddamn virgin after four fricking years?

"Only a few filthy little minds like the younger Pang would think nasty thoughts about us. But given his limited imagination, the most that he might envision is you forcing sweet innocent me to kneel and suck you off. Ha, that little creep would never think that I would willingly spread my butt cheeks and beg you to roto-rooter me, or how I'm such an easy and horny fuck-slut when it comes to you.

"So, when Marsha retires, nearly all will accept me as her replacement. Why? It won't be because of you or our supposed friendship. It will be because I have done nearly four years of on-the-job training while earning a degree in business management, I am well-known and liked by most, and know the ins and outs of the bank. Simply put, I am the best...if not, only qualified candidate...who can hit the ground running as your new Senior Executive Assistant."

Not giving me a chance to say anything, Dev quickly continued, "People will soon get used to seeing us together. I will be constantly at your side during bank meetings, social events, and bank-sponsored community events...whether day or night. When people see you, they will look for me.

"Then after a respectable period...that better not be too damn long...it should come as no surprise when we publicly fall madly in love and come out as a committed couple. You will then propose to me, I will accept, and we will be quickly married (no more living in sin), Your much younger wife...me...will then expand her responsibility for you...by now taking care of you professionally as well as personally...with an emphasis on hot and heavy 'vaginal' sex to make up for the lost time.

"No one will be able to accuse you of nepotism. When I was hired to replace Marsha, we were...in the eyes of most people... not romantically (and especially sexually) involved...and not related by blood or marriage. To my way of thinking, there will be no conflict of interest because our interests will be one and the same. Admit it, Brad, there is nothing that prohibits a wife from working for her husband as the bank's new power couple. Right?"

When Dev saw what must have been a stupefied look on my face, she smiled and said, "Honey, the plan that I have just laid out was hatched and blessed by Marsha, Sally Thompson, and me over a bottle of champagne. It's a done deal, Brad. Just accept it and go with the flow..."

With that said Dev gave me a long and sensuous kiss to addle my wits further and rob me of speech before letting her lips blaze a lazy wet path down my nude body. Between kisses, sucks, and nips, Dev softly sang: