Falling in Love with a Porn Star

Story Info
A love story between two women in the Porn industry.
34.3k words
4.71
28.5k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

Unfortunately, life never turned out the way my parents expected. Sure, they made me study and go to a good college, but that didn't mean I was going to turn into the successful doctor or lawyer they wanted me to be.

I just wasn't motivated. Knowing I would never achieve the success they wanted left me in a real tailspin. I ended up dropping out and going from low-wage job to low-wage job. However, I eventually found something that paid much better than anything I had ever done before.

One of my friends from college... she was a fuck up too... introduced me to a whole new world I never imagined myself in. It wasn't a career, but it was at least a way I could make some quick cash and make ends meet until something better came along.

I wouldn't consider myself a porn star. There was just a small company Tiffany worked for that would do low-budget films for girls who needed money. You could bring in someone you knew, and do a couple naughty things, and they would pay you for it.

I don't know how Tiffany found it. One of her friends must have brought the idea up to her, just like she did to me. But every now and then, we would just shoot a little ten-minute video together, and collect enough money to last us a month or two.

To save even more, we got a little apartment together. We were like business partners, paving a way for our financial futures. We just had to have little naughty sessions sometimes... that's all.

The best part of all was it wasn't anything too crazy. Because they were a low budget company, they didn't expect us to do anything super nasty. Hell, just being able to work with someone I knew instead of random strangers was all I needed to hear.

There were specific fetishes we tackled, nothing too bad. One video I spanked her, another video I licked her pussy, and some videos we just made-out for a little.

As hard as it was to swallow my pride and accept I was in the adult film industry, I at least had the satisfaction of knowing I didn't do anything humiliating. As much as I loved Tiffany, she was such a weak bitch, so I was always in control on camera. Not that it matters, but I wouldn't want strangers seeing me look submissive.

It was great because there were no emotional ties between us. I wasn't even a lesbian, and I'm sure she wasn't either. Just two friends doing some silly things, then spending all the money we wanted on the material things we desired.

We had it all worked out. It was a small company so we didn't have to worry about that many people finding out. We even had fake names. I went by Candy... my real name is Cindy, by the way; and Tiff went by Karma.

One Saturday afternoon, my friend and I came in, not only to shoot another film, but to pick up the paycheck from our previous video. As much as I wanted to be paid on the spot, it always depended on the views we got after the first week.

When we walked in, we had to brush past two other girls who were about to shoot before us. I don't know what it was about them, but I had a natural disdain for them both.

I never actually saw them in action. I just saw them before and afterwards, wearing their sloppy sweats as the scenes were being set up and broken down.

Maybe I disliked them because of how sloppy they looked. I wasn't rich, but I at least tried to make myself presentable when I stepped out the door. Not wear some ugly ass baggy clothes.

It also could have been their size. Tiffany and I were only five-two, and we were barely a hundred pounds. I'm not sure how tall or heavy these girls were, but looking at them in their sweats, they look like pigs compared to us.

I could tell they didn't like us either. They walked past us with smug looks, having their noses in the air. They must have thought they were too good for us because they were veterans and we were little rookies.

Somehow in my mind, the thicker of the two was the one who started the friction in the first place. Although I never talked to her, it was her fault for never talking to me. I wasn't even sure if she spoke English, to be honest.

Whatever their problem was, I was just glad I didn't have to deal with them past the few times we crossed each other's paths. I wasn't the type to get along with other girls anyway, so I didn't even care that I would never be friends with these pigs.

As well as I had it, things came to an unprecedented turn when the producer called us into his office. Not knowing what could possibly be going on, I walked in with a snooty attitude and asked, "What's wrong?"

"The last video you two did... the views were actually pretty low," he responded, with a stern look on his face. "Unfortunately, your paychecks are going to reflect it."

"How could that be?" I asked, shaking my head in disgust. "Did they not see the way I licked Karma's pussy?"

"They must have seen it the time before," he responded, shrugging his shoulders. "Or the time before that... or the time before that... or even the time before that.... As pretty as you girls are, the viewers don't want to watch you two do the same exact thing, over and over."

I rolled my eyes, frustrated that anyone would pass a chance to watch two cuties like Tiffany and me eating each other out. I know I wasn't the most adventurous, but every little pervert in the world should be honored to watch me submit Karma.

"So, what do you suggest we do?" my friend asked, looking eager to right the ship. This was our only way of income, unfortunately. We had all our eggs in one basket, despite promising ourselves this was only temporary.

"Well, the easiest suggestion would be for you to partner up with someone else."

Tiff and I looked at each other, furrowing our eyebrows in confusion. "But we don't know anyone else," I responded.

"It's not that you have to find someone else," he explained, leaving us scratching our heads. "We have other girls you can do a session with."

I began chuckling at the audacity of being paired with someone other than my friend. Tiffany was the whole reason I got into this in the first place. "Like who?" I scoffed, daring him to piss me off.

"Hear me out," the producer responded, holding his hands out like he was preparing for a negative reaction, and a negative reaction he was about to receive, indeed. "I was thinking... maybe Karma could be partnered with Bianca, and Candy could be partnered with Steffanie."

"Who the fuck are Bianca and Steffanie?" I asked, shaking my head like I was offended.

The director then pointed behind us, confirming my worst fear. It was the two bitches I had never gotten along with. And of course, Steffanie was the one I disliked the most.

"I'm not partnering with that pig!" I sneered at the producer, blowing steam out of my nostrils. "I'm not partnering with anyone besides Karma, first of all! But if I WAS going to partner with someone else, it definitely wouldn't be her!"

Once again, the producer tried to calm me down with his stupid logic. "Hey, hey, hey... I'm not trying to make you do anything you don't want to do. I'm just suggesting we shake things up since your numbers have been so low. And since she's already here..."

I then took a moment to look down at my paycheck. Unfortunately, anxiety began rushing through my little body as I saw the incredibly low number. And with the anxiety came the reality that I wouldn't be able to buy as much as I normally did, considering how irresponsible I am.

"Your checks are only going to get lower and lower unless you do something drastic."

I wanted to stomp my feet but I didn't want to come off any more spoiled than I already looked. "But why her?!" I asked, looking back and gazing upon the bigger woman.

"Well, she gets a lot of views," he explained, leaving me floored.

How could she possibly get so many views? I wondered to myself. Her hair is nice and shiny black, and her lips are full, but she's not all that... I guess men just like fat girls...

Unfortunately, the producer was done playing games with me. Really putting me through the fire, he explained, "Look... with the amount of views you're bringing in, it doesn't really make sense to keep shooting and producing videos for you unless you do something different. Either you do the shoot with Steffanie, or you can find another company to produce your videos."

With a big groan, I looked down at my paycheck one more time before finally asking the important question. "Just how much does that pig normally make compared to me?"

"I don't know... maybe ten times more than you?"

My jaw almost hit the floor as the words went through my ears. "Ten times?!"

"Maybe a little more, maybe a little less..."

Suddenly, the idea of changing things up didn't sound so bad. However, I still didn't want to be partnered with that sloppy woman. The producer and I went back and forth a few more times, but he had my attention now that he made me realize how lucrative it could be.

After a big eye roll and a loud sigh of despair, I finally responded, "Fine!" This was already a career I wasn't too crazy about. I figured I might as well lower my standards a bit more if it meant it could get more money.

I don't know how he did it, but the producer talked to the pig before coming back and telling me she agreed to do the shoot. I didn't watch the conversation, though; Tiffany and I were too busy talking, trying to convince ourselves everything would be okay, so I didn't get to see the woman's reaction.

"So, what's the scene?" I asked the producer, knowing I probably wouldn't like any answer he had to give me.

"Well, since this is the first time you've worked with her, I figured you two could just go to the bed and work something out together. I just want you to do whatever you're comfortable with."

I know he told me to talk to her, but I immediately started making demands to him. "I want to be in charge like I always am with Karma. That bitch may be more popular than me, but I'm the hot one in the scene. I'll agree to kiss that nasty woman, but no tongue, lips only. And she needs to go at my pace!"

The director cut me off, staring at me with an annoyed face. "Like I said... you can work out the details with her."

Being so desperately in need of money after maxing out all my credit cards, like the responsible woman I am, I let the producer and the dollar signs convince me to shoot right then and there. With one final eye roll, I took off my cute little outfit and went to the bed to wait for the sloppy woman.

Wearing only a black bra and G-string set, I waited impatiently on the bed with my legs crossed and my arms folded. Even though I was unhappy about working with the slutty actress, I knew I would at least get an ego boost from knowing how good I would look compared to her.

Despite my skinny frame, I was curvy for a girl my size. My boobs weren't too bad, and I had a little rump on me, not to mention my smooth thighs. It had been years since I worked out, but I was just naturally attractive. However, compared to the pig I was about to work with, I'm sure I was going to look as tiny as a grain of rice.

Putting my long black hair up in a messy bun, I watched the bigger woman approach the bed. It almost annoyed me that she was still wearing those ugly sweats. They were so baggy; I was sure she was just wearing them to hide her terrible body.

As she climbed onto the bed with me, I began speaking to her for the first time. Sounding like the high maintenance girl that I am, I started spewing off at the mouth, "I don't know if anybody already told you, but I'm always the more aggressive one. Just follow my lead. Oh yeah, and no tongue kissing. Just touch my lips and make a loud smacking sound..."

After rambling on for a few more seconds, I suddenly noticed the woman wasn't paying me any attention. Not only had she not acknowledged any of my demands, she never even looked in my direction!

Either she doesn't speak English or she's just a rude bitch, I thought to myself, almost steaming from the idea that I had to rely on her for my income.

Taking a peek at the producer, I contemplated walking off set, but before I could say anything to him, he yelled, "Okay, starting in thirty seconds!"

After he said that, I noticed my partner actually getting herself ready. She pulled her sweater over her head, finally allowing me to see her body for the first time. With my assumption that she was going to have a big sloppy stomach, I prepared myself to hold in my vomit. I almost didn't want to look, but there was something about disasters that made it impossible for me to look away.

As I set my gaze upon her body, I suddenly found myself frozen completely still. Her boobs were pretty big, and they actually looked really good in this black lacey bra she was wearing. But much more shocking than that, as my eyes drifted down, I realized... her stomach was completely flat! As a matter of fact, it was toned!

How could this be?! I asked myself, still staring at her fit body. I assumed she was fat for some reason, but I had never actually seen her in anything but baggy sweats.

Things only got worse when she removed her sweatpants. She was wearing a matching lace thong, and she had a perfectly round ass. And although her thighs were big, they were nicely sculpted, like she was some kind of athlete.

For like the first time ever, I found myself... intimidated! Her hair was in a much tighter bun than mine. Her lips were thicker and glossier than my little lips. Her boobs were much bigger than her ass was much thicker.

She was taller and curvier than I was, but still elegantly sexy at the same time. Even her underwear was better than mine. It was no wonder she made so much more money than I did!

It wasn't just intimidation I was feeling as she scooted up next to me. There was some jealousy there as well, and I still didn't like her for the way she acted in the past, not to mention her resting bitch face.

As awkward as it was, I made my way towards her lips when the cameras started rolling. Just as I had demanded, we started off just suckling on each other's lips, barely even swapping saliva.

To my surprise, I could feel her arm wrapping around and pulling me closer. I didn't want to get too close, but she was so strong, I couldn't resist without making it look bad on camera.

Slowly, it started to feel as if she was taking control of the kissing. The women's thick lips were getting aggressive against my small mouth. And as she began sucking on my bottom lip, I felt her hand sliding down to my ass.

I panicked in my own head, as she groped my little tushy. Unfortunately, she had me secured by my bottom lip and my tush, so I couldn't even get away.

Trying to prove that I was the dominant woman in the scene, I began kissing harder, trying to outdo her. We made smacking noises and we started to swap more spit as we sucked on each other's lips.

Like the bitch she was, whenever I turned up the heat, she just had to top me. Even though I was kissing her hard, I felt like I was struggling to not look so weak compared to her.

To make matters worse, the curvy woman did exactly what I told her not to do by sticking her tongue in my mouth. I was so surprised by the sudden move, a subtle moan escaped my mouth as her tongue massaged mine.

She groped my ass so hard, I was pressed right up against her. Despite her size advantage, I tried to reach my little arms around and grab a chunk of her fat ass. Unfortunately, even though I got a piece, it still looked weak compared to the way she was controlling me, with her hand rubbing up and down my little bottom.

Once again, I tried to outdo that bitch by turning up the heat. I met her tongue with mine, and sword fought back and forth as we moaned into each other's mouths.

With every second that went by, I felt weaker as she dominated me with her physical presence. Thinking of any way I could control the situation, I reached around and unhooked her bra with one hand.

Steffanie was far from fazed, keeping her eyes closed and her hand squeezing my ass cheek apart from the other one. With her free hand, she removed her own bra, making my eyes pop open as she revealed the nicest set of tits I had ever seen.

I realized the mistake I made when she returned the favor by removing my bra. Looking nowhere near as confident as she did, I had my bra ripped off, revealing my smaller chest. Side by side with her, my tits looked embarrassingly tiny compared to hers.

To make matters worse, Steffanie pulled me in, with one hand on the back of my head, and the other still groping my little rump. I did the best I could not to flail my arms around, but I was struggling as her impressive tits pressed against mine.

As I tried to make another effort to save myself from looking so weak, she did something that absolutely put me in my place. Steffanie grabbed me by my messy bun and threw me over her lap as she sat on the edge of the bed. Before I even knew what was going on, she was giving my poor tushy a humiliating spanking with her unforgiving hand.

I know we were shooting a porno, and it was supposed to be sensual, but I was seriously struggling over her lap as she spanked my little ass. My eyes were closed, and my mouth was stuck wide open, letting out embarrassing little whimpers as she punished my booty.

This is so humiliating! I screamed in my head as I let out a trembling moan. Unfortunately, I couldn't get any words out, but every time she spanked me, I whined and gasped for air.

For some reason, the humiliation of getting handled and spanked by a dominant woman like Steffanie had me moaning louder and louder. There was something about it... I can't explain... but I was tingling inside... and my G-string was so... wet!

The stronger woman then tossed me to the center of the bed and pounced on me like I was her prey. With me on my back, and Steffanie cradling my head in her arm, she pressed her curvy body up against my side and had her way with me.

She started ripping my thong off, and since I was her bitch at that moment, I helped her do it. Then, without words, she allowed me to suck on her tit by placing her nipple right in my face. I was her fragile baby, desperate for milk, and she was my mommy, providing me with the nurture I needed.

Even though I wasn't a lesbian, she turned me on more than any man could ever hope to with the way she gently tickled my vulnerable clitoris. It sent tingles up and down my exposed body, causing me to close my legs from the strong sensation. She then spread my legs apart with her own and started making out with me while tantalizing my clit again.

I swear, I never struggled so hard in my life. As much as I disliked the bitchy woman, I was giving her everything I had through my lips and tongue. But as hard as I tried, she easily tamed and handled me, making me feel like there was nothing I could do to please her.

My eyes rolled back, and my lower body began to thrust uncontrollably. In all the scenes I had ever shot before, I had almost always faked my orgasms. In my mind, I was in denial at first, but then it came too fast for me to even react.

Before I could wrap my mind around what was developing inside my body, the orgasm shot through me like a rocket ship penetrating the atmosphere. My body bounced up and down, and I could hardly continue kissing, but Steffanie took care of me in my time of need, and continued giving me all the care I could ever ask for.

I thought my orgasm was going to last forever. It just flowed and flowed as endorphins rushed to the ends of my body. The hot mistress never stopped kissing me, even when I was frozen solid.

Despite being on Cloud-Nine, I could tell when one orgasm subsided and another one began. It was like a second explosion, erupting before the first one even settled.