Falling in Love with a Porn Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, Bianca provided my usual partner with a climax unlike any I was ever able to give her. Holding on to Tiffany's tight little waist, Bianca drove her tongue into her pussy, stroking her inside and out while sucking on the clit. Despite having the little cutie's body trembling from all the pleasure, she refused to stop licking.

Once Bianca was finally done eating Tiffany out, the scene ended and they both began putting their clothes back on. I expected it to be awkward between the two since this was their first ever scene together, but just like with everything else that happened that day, I was wrong once again.

Before we could leave, Bianca walked up to Tiffany and gave her a hug, along with a little kiss on the cheek. "I really enjoyed working with you," she said, causing my friend to go red in the face.

"I enjoyed working with you too! I hope I get a chance to film with you again."

Their cute little conversation left me in utter disbelief as I replayed my own exchange with Steffanie the week before. Every single fucking thing was different about their interaction than ours. They even exchanged phone numbers, for God's sake!

I went home as confused as ever about all the things that transpired. Not knowing how to feel, I barely said anything to my friend outside of partially fake compliments for the somewhat dominant role she recently portrayed.

My mind was in such a frenzy, I had almost forgotten that I was temporarily rich. All I could think about was how pathetic I looked compared to how dominant Tiffany got to look in our separate scenes.

Looking for any hope that I was just being unreasonable, I found my video with Steffanie on my laptop and hit the play button, hoping to discover it was just all in my head.

News flash... It wasn't...

***

Chapter 3

Hoping to make myself feel better by watching the porno Steffanie and I shot together, I quickly realized the video was about a jillion times worse than I even imagined. I looked so fucking pathetic, being dominated from beginning to end. It wasn't just the face I made when she spanked my poor little bottom, and it wasn't even the way I came over and over any time she wanted; it was every fucking thing about the video that made me cringe out of my skin.

I don't even know how to explain the way I felt as I watched the video over. It was obvious that I never stood a chance, even when we were just kissing. I looked so weak compared to the bigger and stronger woman, as she kept me under her control the entire time. There was no way anyone would see me as anything other than the submissive little slut in the scene.

Just watching Steffanie take control of me by punishing my little ass with her unforgiving hand made me feel submissive. The curvaceous woman wasn't even around, and yet I still felt her presence, dominating me in the present as I watched her dominating me on screen.

Even worse, I began pounding my weak little fists as I watched the thick woman forcing me to cum on command. She looked so confident as she kissed and rubbed me out. It left me disappointed in myself for being unable to do anything besides make stupid faces every time an orgasm exploded through my body.

"God damn it! Why did I have to go cross-eyed?!" I pouted as I watched Steffanie giggling at my stupid reaction. Then, as I watched myself desperately reaching back for her lips again, I had to close my laptop out of pure embarrassment as I yelled, "I look like such a weak bitch!"

It had been such a long and stressful day, I figured the only thing that would make me feel better was a good night's rest. But after hours of tossing and turning, I realized I couldn't fall asleep with those embarrassing images still in my head.

Then... on an unrelated note... I realized I was really horny that night. Hoping to help myself finally fall asleep, I reached underneath my panties and began rubbing my clit. Luckily enough, I was already extremely wet for some reason. "This won't take long at all," I whispered, smiling as I rubbed in a circular motion.

As I tried to focus on the things I normally fantasized about while masturbating, I strangely started to feel myself getting further from an orgasm. Somehow, the idea of some hot ass guy with a big dick fucking my brains out just wasn't doing it for me.

After a while, I started wondering if I had already satisfied my needs. Even though I didn't even cum, I thought maybe just touching myself had cured my spontaneous horniness.

The only issue was that I still wasn't tired. The original reason I wanted an orgasm was to help me fall asleep, so not all of my needs had been satisfied.

Contemplating whether it was even worth the effort, I thought back to the last time I had an orgasm. After realizing it was from the scene I shot with Steffanie, I quickly remembered how fucking exhausted I was after my set with her. Then I thought, She fucked me so hard, I fell right asleep as soon as I got home...

Wanting to feel that level of fatigue again, I made another attempt, sliding my fingers underneath my little underwear. Surprisingly, I was super wet once again and there was adrenaline rushing through my body. I didn't know what it was, but something in my mind had triggered my horniness again.

I quickly tried to seize the opportunity by rubbing myself out even faster, but I just couldn't get an image in my head to get me past that breaking point. No matter what guy I pictured, and what position I imagined us in, I felt the edge of the climax slipping away.

Out of frustration, I grabbed my laptop, hoping to find a little help. Despite being an adult actress, it was rare for me to actually watch porn for my own pleasure.

Unfortunately, as I opened my computer back up, I had to see where I left off before closing it. The video of Steffanie forcing me to go cross-eyed while I squirted all over her fingers continued where it left off. Despite accidentally witnessing the traumatic experience, I at least felt the urge to touch myself again.

I guess it was kind of hot to watch someone play with me at the same time that I played with myself. It just sucked that it had to be that rude bitch doing it to me in the video.

Despite my passionate disdain for the curvaceous woman, I could feel myself getting more aroused by the second. It seemed I was finally able to get myself off now that I had a porno playing in the background.

I tried to convince myself I was just turned on from seeing myself getting finger fucked, and it had nothing to do with the woman doing it. However, as the video continued on, I found myself squirming even harder once we got to the part where Steffanie and I were just making-out.

For some reason, the ending of the video was nowhere near as humiliating as the beginning. Even though we were just kissing, like we were before any of that other embarrassing stuff, it no longer seemed like she was dominating me.

If I didn't know any better, it almost looked as if we were enjoying each other's lips and tongues. As a matter of fact... I don't know how to explain it, but... it felt like she was also empowering me somehow...

Feeling myself getting dramatically closer to a strong climax, I closed my eyes and remembered the way I felt when I had her lips touching mine. Even though the thick hottie wasn't even in my room, I could feel her dominating presence taking control of me once again.

Embarrassingly enough, I even moved my lips around, pretending like I was making out with that fucking bitch. God, I could only imagine the way she would tease me if we were really kissing, pulling herself away and making me beg for her tongue.

I can't believe I'm admitting this, but I even resorted to spanking my own ass as I squirmed around in bed. Even though I was already assured a huge climax, I just had to emulate what my dominant partner would have done to me, had she really been there.

Unfortunately, I let out a loud and quivering moan as I teetered on the edge of an orgasm. Thinking Tiffany might have heard me, the humiliation only worsened at the thought of others knowing that I masturbated to Steffanie.

Suddenly, my body shot up from the orgasm as I felt the juices covering my fingers. I moved my lips again, pouting for another fake kiss from the air as I pretended the thick woman was taking care of me.

Feeling the fake presence, and pretending we were making out like we did at the end of the video, I continued to cum as my moans grew even louder. In that moment, I no longer cared if Tiffany could hear me from the other room. All I cared about was being engulfed by the pleasure of becoming Steffanie's little cum monster.

Of course, I didn't cum anywhere near as hard as I did when I was actually with the curvy porn star. However, submitting to the thought of her gave me the fulfillment I was really looking for.

Eventually, I slept like a baby, drooling all over my pillow. I woke up the next morning we'll rested, with my hand still in my panties.

***

The next day, I did everything in my power to deny what had happened the previous night. I kept saying in my head, There's no fucking way I masturbated to her. I was just getting off to myself in the video. She just happened to be there.

The more I thought about it, the more I went into denial of her being the root cause of my orgasm. I even tried to convince myself that I hated her more than I already did. I figured that way, this whole stupid ordeal would become a distant memory.

With my bad attitude, I ended up snapping at Tiffany several times. It wasn't like she was trying to piss me off. I just needed someone to take my frustrations out on.

She then brought up something that really got my blood flowing... "Do you want to go with me to the set?"

I looked at her like she was stupid. "Why the fuck would I want to go back there?! You think I want to fucking see Steffanie?! I hate that bitch!"

Tiffany stared at me for several seconds with a dumb look on her face. Then she hesitantly responded, "I never said anything about Steffanie... I just wanted to pick up my paycheck. I think you have another one, too."

Suddenly, I felt ridiculous for lashing out in that way. Not to mention, I probably outed my inner frustrations by bringing Steffanie up when she was never even mentioned in the first place.

In an apologetic tone, I replied, "Oh... sure..."

I tried to calm my tits, and not take my anger out on my sweet roommate. After all, she said something about getting another paycheck, so I wanted to know what that was all about.

When we got to the studio, I was pleasantly surprised to find out I indeed had some money waiting for me. The supervisor quickly explained to me that our video was still getting incredible reviews. But despite my excitement at the number on the check, I had to make an attempt to fix my ongoing issue.

"Hey, ummm... did you still want me to work with Steffanie?"

"Well, why not? Didn't you see how much money you made? I thought for sure you would want to continue working together after seeing your last paycheck."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah.... The money is great... but I was kind of thinking... maybe she doesn't have to dominate me like she did the last time."

For some reason, that producer had a stupid look on his face, like he didn't understand what I was talking about. Breaking it down to me like I was a novice, he explained, "We should try to follow that same formula. Fans love it when there is a dominant woman involved."

"Yeah, but maybe she doesn't have to be the dominant woman."

He looked at me, acting as confused as ever before asking me a really fucking stupid question. "If she's not the dominant one, then who is?"

"Me!" I yelled, shocked that he couldn't figure that out. This guy was acting like I was chopped liver. I mean, how could he not tell with me being the only one left?

"You're not dominant though..."

"I am SO dominant! What the fuck are you talking about?!"

Shaking his head, he blew me off by saying, "Just work it out with Steffanie like you did last time. But let's make sure there's a dominant woman in the scene, okay?"

"You can count on that," I responded with a little smirk.

After seeing the way Tiffany handled her session with Bianca, I knew there had to be a way for me to not look like such a little bitch. My roommate was the most submissive woman in the world. If she could be in control of the action, I knew there had to be a way for me to do the same. Unfortunately, I just didn't know how, since Steffanie was so much bigger than me and all.

Much to my annoyance, the woman who had become my nightmare... and definitely not my wet dream... also showed up to get her paycheck. We both rolled our eyes at each other and groaned as she walked past me.

I guess the producer didn't notice the tension in the air now that we were in the same room. With a big smile, he jumped between us and asked, "Would two you like to shoot another scene since you're both here?!"

I immediately scoffed at the idea of working with her again. It wasn't just that I wanted to act like a bitch to her; I was also dealing with my emotions from the previous night.

She glared at me and snarled. "I guess you don't appreciate all that money I made you."

The producer then turned his back and ignored the tension. Before walking off, he simply said, "Just let me know if you want to shoot a scene."

As I stood there in the midst of a heated stare off with my thick co-star, all the feelings I endured the previous night started to swirl within me. I hated her stupid face and the way she looked in sweats... but I was just so fucking wet for some reason...

Finally I admitted, "I do appreciate the money... You're right... But maybe next time you should be the submissive one."

Steffanie made a disgusted face at me and asked, "Then who's going to be dominant?"

"I am!" I shouted, stomping my foot on the ground. "Why does everyone act like I can't do it?!"

That bitch started to chuckle at me while I was having a temper tantrum. "You... dominant?"

"Yes!"

"Oh, that's a good one! "

"I'm usually the dominant one! Haven't you ever seen my videos with Karma?"

"Ummm.... No.... and neither has anyone else, really. That was sort of the problem."

"Hey! Quit talking shit about my videos!"

"I'm sure your friend did a great job. Bianca said she really enjoyed working with her. It's you, I'm sure, that was the problem."

"Me?! You haven't even seen me in action! Last time you took me by surprise... Just let me be dom this time!"

Once again, that curvy bitch laughed in my face before saying, "Alright, sure. You can be dom this time. Let's see how that works out."

Clasping my hands together, I did everything in my power not to jump and cheer. I didn't want to show her any excitement. I just wanted to prove to myself that I wasn't such a weak little bitch like I was last time.

***

Even though I wasn't ready to shoot that day, I just happened to be wearing some really hot underwear. I wasn't the granny panty type anyway, but with all that money from the last video, I decided to splurge on some new clothes a few days later.

I bought a couple of bras, panties and even some lingerie sets. I definitely spent more than I should have, but after seeing the underwear Steffanie wore, I felt like I needed to step my game up.

Instead of being on a bed this time, our setup was on a couch. Not much different if you think about it, but at least I could just copy her game plan in the way she dominated me last time.

As I waited by the couch, wearing a tan bra with a black and aqua striped thong, I watched my thick partner walk into the room, wearing her sweats once again. This time, however, I already knew how she looked underneath those sloppy clothes. It left me almost eager for her to take her sweats off so I could see her amazing body again... I mean... see what she was wearing...

She stripped herself down and was, of course, wearing a nice matching bra and panty set. I almost gulped at the sight of her body as my eyes became fixed on all her curves.

I'll admit that bitch looked... attractive... in the black set she wore last time. However, I might have to swallow my pride and admit she was even... more attractive... in her red lace bra and panties.

Even though she wasn't wearing a thong, her butt still popped out perfectly. I guess when you have an ass like that, you can make any pair of panties look sexy. Hell, I bet that ass would even look sexy in granny panties or boy shorts... I meant to say attractive...

When she joined me on the couch, I put on a brave face and warned her, "I'm in charge, remember?"

"Whatever," she said, rolling her eyes before looking me up and down. Then, with an even stinkier face than she normally made, she snarled, "Are you really going to wear that?!"

I looked down at my body, trying to figure out what she was talking about. "These are really nice... They're brand new..."

"Yeah, that's a nice bra, and that's a nice thong... but they don't match. We're trying to dig into men's fantasies, not wear what's most comfortable."

"I didn't know we were shooting a video today!" I whined, feeling the need to defend myself for some reason. "But they are both really good quality. They're from Victoria's Secret!"

"You're an adult actress," Steffanie scoffed as her strong presence slowly started to overtake me. I suddenly felt so small and ashamed next to her as she continued, "You should always be ready to shoot when you show up to the studio."

For some reason, I felt like a kid getting scolded by a teacher. I twiddled my fingers and avoided eye contact before whining, "Stop lecturing me..."

Out of nowhere, she made a comment that left me completely frozen. Shaking her head, she responded, "Maybe I should take you shopping since I keep getting stuck with you..."

Suddenly, the producer interrupted our little spat by yelling, "Are you ladies ready?"

I quickly looked over at my voluptuous partner before trying to get into character. "Okay, remember... I'm in charge..."

"Oh, yeah..." she replied in a mocking tone. "You'retotally in charge..."

Once the cameras were on, it almost felt like we picked up right where we left off from the last scene. Even though I was the aggressor by forcing myself to kiss her, it soon felt like we were just sharing a somber moment of exploring each other's lips.

I tried to calm my nerves so I could feel in control, but there were so many weird emotions flowing through my head. There were things that felt similar to the experience I had the previous night when I masturbated to our video. And although it was embarrassingly stupid to pretend I was kissing her while I was alone, there was something about making out with her in real life that brought me back to that night.

With a million thoughts clouding my mind, I tried to snap out of it so I could take control and be the dominant woman I wanted to be. I did several different things to be the aggressor, like put my hands through her hair, fondle her tits underneath her bra, and even wrap my arms around her to squeeze her fat ass. Surprisingly enough, she did nothing in return but just kiss me, leaving me to think she had truly accepted her submissive role.

Things came to a halt, however, as I tried to lay her on the couch. When I grabbed Steffanie's shoulders, I quickly realized she was stuck like a rock.

Groaning as I made a face at her, I tried even harder to lay her down so I could establish my dominance on top. However, the bigger woman just chuckled as I tried pathetically to move her even an inch.

"What are you doing?!" I asked underneath my breath as I pulled her arm like a little kid.

"What are YOU doing?" she asked, still laughing at me.