All Comments on 'Falling in Love with Cassie Pt. 02'

by Nudeman_1234

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyabout 2 years ago

Very hot!! Please continue.

TnPantyThiefTnPantyThiefabout 2 years ago

Maybe he surprises her the middle of the night? Either way keep up the good work, I can't wait until they finally fuck!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ah, that would be a wonderful experience! I'd love to hear more of this story.

madtaffcatmadtaffcatabout 2 years ago

More please! I just love this kind of pushing-the-boundaries/romance stories. Well done :-D

Keep up the very good work.

Hot_PotatoHot_Potatoabout 2 years ago

Excellent story... great direct conversations. Just wish the stories were a little longer and more detailed. Describe her tits and ass in more detail. Actually, describe both character's features in more detail... and also their reactions in more detail.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

@nudeman_2345 I wouldn't bother looking up @cageysea9725's work, I just did.

@cageysea9725 you criticized an author on here for being too wordy. About a third of your work is unnecessary "fluff".

I'll give everyone a prime example, quoted from your "Big Bang Ch. 01" (I stopped reading at this point):

"Truana leaned back against the chair back, and sighed. The tension she felt in her entire body from the conversation she had just had eased from her body as she closed her eyes." (33 words)

Losing nothing, you could have concisely written it thus:

"Truana, leaning back in her chair, sighed. She closed her eyes, easing the tension felt in her entire body from that conversation." (22 words)

Was it deliberate, to increase your word count, or was it just poor writing? No wonder you took down all your work from this site.

I also noticed you are now offering your services as a Literotica editor? Please, spare us.

You persist with your usual boring, snide comments. Instead, you could help the authors you denigrate. If you don't like something, give them an example of how it could be done better. On second thoughts don't, I just realized that statement is an oxymoron.

If you think that to include a quotation from your work on here, without your permission, somehow infringes your copyright...

The law states that, “Fair dealing with a work for the purposes of criticism or review, of that or another work, does not infringe any copyright in the work provided that it is accompanied by a sufficient acknowledgement (unless this would be impossible for reasons of practicality or otherwise) and provided that the work has been made available to the public."

The quotation was acknowledged as being taken from your work and "Big Bang Ch.01" and although you claim it's now been "pirated" you made it available to the public on here in the first place.

cageysea9725cageysea9725about 2 years ago

Amounting, you're an idiot. What you just said is the same as saying since a book is printed on paper that means anyone can make photocopies of it to distribute. Just because I published works here does not mean other websites have permission to put them on their sites. I understand your point, but you don't understand "Fair Use".. you missed the part about criticism and review, . Is not publishing the work in its entirety.

You comparing one paragraph of mine to a less descriptive version is not the same as someone writing a bunch of nothing before they start the story.

I made the editor post when I first joined this site. Is not a 'now' thing that just came about. I made the post before I realized most submitters on this site weren't worth editing because most of them don't put the effort in to make it worth editing.

Grow some balls and sign on before you feebly start throwing around your bs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I was referring to my quote from your work and my critical review of it as being lawful. I didn't say it was acceptable for other sites to host your work without your permission.

It wasn't a less descriptive version, just far less wordy. For example, you state the tension was in her entire body. Then, in the next clause of that sentence, when you describe her sigh easing that tension, you feel the need to remind the reader the tension was in her body. That is very poor composition and you know it.

If I created an account, with the username BoredByKGC, how does that show balls? You still don't know who I am.

Were you bullied at school, were the bullies less literate than you? Or have you been overlooked at work and less literate colleagues given the recognition you felt you deserved? There has to be some deep seated reason for your bullying, "Grammar Nazi" attitude. A moniker of which you seem proud.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

Looking for more of an emotional connection here. So far, it's a sex crazed teenager lusting for his sister that has something "broken" in her...4*

Nudeman_1234Nudeman_1234about 2 years agoAuthor

@ Demosthenes384bc, that's pretty much the gist of it. As my first story I wasn't attempting to achieve much more than that, and perhaps the title could not have included love. As I develop it further though, I would like to bring in a deeper connection between the characters.

@ Anonymous, thank you for your interesting comments :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNudeman_1234@Nudeman_1234
Love reading and writing fantasies about sex in the family. Also love anything to do with exhibitionism and I try to get naked in front of others whenever I can.