Falling In Love With Mom Ch. 03

Story Info
Danny and Mandy have a more intimate encore of last night.
2.6k words
4.62
11.7k
35

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/05/2023
Created 08/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JaxRhapsody
JaxRhapsody
211 Followers

Danny continued his search as he had been, taking everything the private detective had told him as vital information. He feels like things are starting to come together.

Danny answered his phone to his mom, "hey."

"So how was the date?"

"It was great, we went dancing and she danced my socks off."

"We never go dancing," he heard her pout.

"You don't even like dancing."

"I do too. Just not that kind," she laughed.

"I liked those pictures you sent."

"I knew you would, but I was expecting some in return, young man! How's the search doing?"

"Loose ends, missed marks, but I think things are coming together."

"Have you figured out your next step?"

"I've been thinking about it."

"Nothings really going to prepare you for it- you know I'm here for you."

"I know, mom. Oh, the detective is calling."

"I love you."

"Love you," he switched calls, "detective Carson?"

"Danny... I just wanted to tell you that my connections have found the targets still in that city. I'll have near exact whereabouts in a day or two."

"Thanks."

"Okay, I need to get off here, have more calls."

"Take care," Danny hung up.

Later on that evening he got a call from Mandy.

"Danny are you free?"

"Yeah."

"Cool! I go on stage in a bit, like three more songs, if you want to come."

"I'll let you know when I get there."

"Now don't get too excited when you come, looking at the dancers."

"I'll save it all for you."

"You better! Gotta go," she hung up.

He gave a small chuckle at her excitement, stopped somewhere for a small meal before driving to the club. He made sure to text her when he pulled in the parking lot. Danny walked inside and saw her at the bar as he walked up, in a bikini and pasties.

"Danny," she hugged him.

"Mandy."

"Oh we can't kiss here, I'm sorry," she whispered.

He actually found himself frowning at that and she noticed.

"It's a rule, I know we aren't anything, but they like to have the customers think they might have a chance, or some shit."

"Makes sense."

"Have a seat and enjoy the show," she went back stage.

Danny got something to drink and found a small table, watching some slim blonde on stage dancing, she reminded him of some of the girls he knew, what he thought he liked at one time, what he was supposed to like until he grew a little wiser with experience. The woman walked off stage as the disc jockey announced Mandy to the stage- now that's who he wanted to see.

Mandy strutted out in a bikini top with plastic windows and a g-string, slowly spun around the pole, smiling when she found him. Mandy jumped and wrapped her leg around, climbed up to slowly slide down, leaning nearly upside down, while removing her top. Danny saw her breast press against the bottom of her chin, something seemed to move in him. Mandy's head landed on the stage floor, steadied with her hands, pushed herself over with her free leg, spreading them as she hit the ground in a split. His jaw dropped at the way her butt and thighs shook from the impact, she turned and aimed a wink back at him, twisted her body until she faced the already loud crowd, who got louder when she gathered her breast and licked each nipple.

Dollar bills were thrown at her, she stood behind the pole, breast wrapped as far around, dropped to her knees several times- Danny wanted her to do that to him. The way Mandy grinded the pole reminded him of their finish the night before, he wasn't fond of twerking, but watching her do it, just made his erection push against his jeans harder. Mandy leaned her breast just close to the faces of those at the stage, each one as she took their money, stood and tucked it all under her breast, allowed others to fill her thong. Danny caught himself rubbing himself. A man and woman sat at a table near the stage; Mandy stepped off, switched her hips heavy in her walk as others tried to stick more money in her thong, straddled the woman, rubbed her breast in her face, sat in her lap, held her face while she kissed her lips. Mandy took the twenty, rubbed it across her chest before going back to the stage, did a cartwheel, landing in another split, she gathered some of the money and dropped it on herself, slapped her crotch with some as it fell from her hand. After working the pole a bit more, she started gathering the money all up as the song ended. Mandy gave Danny one last look, ran off stage as she started to laugh at him gawking at her.

The crowd grew louder as a brunette woman came out in a skimpy cop uniform with a dildo in the holster. Moments later he saw Mandy come back out for crowd work, still topless. Slowly she made her way to him with a big grin on her face.

"Keep holding your mouth open like that and one of these guys might stick their dick in it," she sat in his lap.

"You were fucking great up there, Mandy."

"Aww! That means a lot coming from you- oh hello little Danny," she rubbed his cock.

"Ah yeah, that's all your fault."

"Don't say it like it's a bad thing. You should get control of that before I get off work, I'd like it to be ready for later, mm'kay?"

"Later huh?"

"If you want your new favorite desert after dinner. Plus I have a little surprise for you."

"Sounds good," he patted her butt.

"You'll love it. Gotta get back to work," she stood, "Danny?"

"Yeah?"

"Don't let these other girls get you too excited."

Danny was in there a while, a few of the strippers came close to the beauty he saw in Mandy. He had a few beers. She had been back on stage twice, twenty minutes passed since he last saw her until she came out to him carrying a backpack.

"Hey sugah."

"I see why guys really like these places."

"Don't tell me this was your first time at twenty-eight."

"No, they just aren't really my thing and the strippers aren't usually my type," he stood.

"Are any of these your type?"

"One or two of them. Oh and this one lady with black hair, Hartman's hips, with a nice fake rack."

"How do you know they're fake?"

"Because it's so obvious and that's oddly what I like most about them."

"You like that her fake tits look fake, huh? So that's sexy to you?"

"I think it is, actually... they just... look better that way. I think her name was Mindy? Molly? Something like that. Mittie maybe."

"Let's go, goofball."

They walked to his car in the lot.

"I wanted to get off early because I know you have your thing to do. It's not going to be fancy or nothin', but it'll be good."

*I'm not picky," he unlocked the doors.

On the ride to her place, Mandy just started absent mindedly talking about her day, the women at the club. The way she talked was if she had so much bottled up, Danny found her more and more enduring the longer they spent time together and it seemed to be going rather fast. Once at and inside her building, Danny wondered how the place still housed people given its condition, he thought of the other place and resolved that it was probably the far better choice by comparison. He was curious what her apartment looked like; something movie sad or something she put work in to look nice. Mandy opened the door, turned on a spider lamp looming near the couch, he was somewhat impressed.

"The place is a hole, but I make the best of it. I know you probably have some fancy place you live in, like some big house. But this is me... living room, kitchen, bedroom," she pointed around.

"I get by."

"You're really okay with all of this," she looked concerned.

"Yes, it's all fine. There aren't going to be roaches doing sing and dance numbers are there?"

She just gave him a look.

Danny pulled her close and kissed her lips, "I'm just joking."

"You know Joe's Apartment, but not Pretty Woman?"

"I guess..."

"I'm being serious, you make me feel really good and I just want to know if you're being really sincere, or is this some rich kid game?"

"What makes you think I'm rich?"

"The Audi- even if it is kinda old, the restaurant might not have been five stars, was a decent one, that night club is not cheap- I looked it up, also; you might not think I saw, but I did see your card when you paid for our dinner."

Danny sighed.

"I know what I'm talking about, I went to Penn state because I came from money."

"Ya got me, Mandy. I do have some money, but you're wrong on what I'm doing; I came here for one thing. You came to me, I enjoyed our little conversation, I had intended on keeping my word and paying what you asked for. I only offered you a date because you seemed like a good person in a bad situation without much time to do anything entertaining. I'm still here because I like you. I know we both have been trying to stay reserved."

"Reserved and well guarded, and we're both slipping aren't we? Such fast growing comfort would be analogous to being red flags, right?"

"Yet here we are."

"Still flying those red flags. Still not saying exactly what we want to say."

They kissed each other again, once more longer than the last one.

"What are we doing," she looked in his eyes.

"I thought you were going to make dinner and give me a surprise?"

"I mean this, you're only going to be here as long as you need to be. Am I a business vacation fling, or would you still want me once you're done?"

"I'm rich remember? I can make the hour and a half drive and we have each others numbers. It'll work itself out. Now are you going to warm us up some hot pockets or something?"

She smiled at him, gave him a quick peck on the lips, "I just don't want to be used by you. I hope you like yours ice cold in the middle."

"With the rest of it molten lava? And you think we don't have a connection," he smirked.

"Just make yourself at home," she went to the kitchen.

Danny sat on the couch and turned on the T.V. Since his dad died, he's had a hole he tried to ignore, one that got deeper with what his mom told him, he knew that Mandy is starting to fit and fill that hole. Mandy looked for something decent to cook quickly, she cursed herself for the life she fell into when she threw her whole family away. Deciding to make the best with what she had- a skill she seemed to be so well-versed, she could teach it as a college course, got to work.

"It's not much," she came from the kitchen with two plates.

She sat down both plates, each with two sandwiches.

"Looks good... fried bologna sandwiches?"

"With egg and cheese."

"Relax Mandy. Let's just enjoy this date and not mess it up, like I almost did."

"I guess this is a date, huh?"

"So, let's just do our thing- our weird whatever this is thing that makes us enjoy each other."

"Agreed," she went back to the kitchen, returned with two beers.

They sat mostly quiet, ate and watched the late night lineup.

"I guess as the adult, I should take lead on this conundrum," Mandy spoke.

"I'm an adult."

"I'm an adultier adult."

"Not talking like that, you're not."

"I feel a deep connection with you, one that feels like we were always meant to be. I don't want this to stop."

"I honestly feel the exact same way."

"Then we should stop holding back," she grabbed both plates, the empty bottles, kicked the coffee table to the side.

"Umm...why are you doing that?"

"I need room for my surprise- trust you'll love it, you trust me right?"

"I do trust you."

She smiled, took it all the kitchen and then went to the bedroom. Moments later she came back out in a robe, connected her phone to her stereo and started playing music. Danny thought she was going to strip for him. Mandy walked to the middle of the room, slipped her robe off, quickly tossing it at him and when Danny uncovered his face, he saw her standing there in her belly dancing outfit; a short wrapped hip scarf, that revealed the upper thigh of one leg with matching bra, a cloth anklet that matched the scarf. Mandy moved her hips to the beat, slowly she started to move around with an elegance he'd never seen before as she danced around the room. He noticed a few of her stripper moves, or the moves she uses for stripping, he couldn't figure out which might have came first, quickly pushing the thought from his head.

Mandy was lost in her own dancing, letting herself go. Danny saw the passion she had, found himself rubbing an erection again. Sometimes her skirt would flare just enough to get a peek at her butt, the way her thigh jiggled a little when she shivered or vibrated, her chest moved when she swayed, Danny thought she had impeccable control and her upper and lower body could move completely separate from each other. Mandy used other dance techniques, like a little ballet blended in. She saw the print in his pants leg, side stepping towards him with her exposed leg, shimmied her breast in his face with an enticing smile while working his zipper down and cock out. Mandy leaned forward to kiss him, just to pull away and kiss the tip of his cock, before resuming her dance.

Mandy turned her back, rotated her hips, lifted her skirt, shimmied as she slowly bent over with her legs spread, Danny wanted to stick his face there. She dropped in his lap, butt pressed firmly against his erection, upper body doing all the dancing, leaned back on him and worked her hips, He held her stomach, she took one of his hands and stuck it between her legs, he found her growing wet as he rubbed and fingered her. Mandy leaned forward and stood, rocked her hips with a sway and slow arm flourish. He watched her unhook her bra, but continued to hold it up to her chest when she turned around, leaned forward, kissed his lips while pulling the bra away, straddled him, stuck his begging boner inside her, rose up with an arm hiding her breast as she danced on him, free hand wandering under his shirt, hips working on his cock. She cupped both of her breast, mashing and rubbing them, not letting him see them like he wanted, rubbing her cleavage in his face, before setting them free. At this point it was a tease for both of them. Mandy climbed off, held out her hand to take him to the bedroom.

"Why don't you do more of that, Mandy that was amazing... you're a- shit, amazing," he kissed her deeply.

"I'm amazing shit," she teased.

"Ye-yeah!"

Mandy couldn't help but laugh, he made her feel alive, like hope was a real thing. She kissed him, leaning on him, "I want you to stay... tonight."

"I'll stay, Mandy."

"Then we can talk about whatever when we get up. There's things I don't wanna talk about right now, or think about. I just want you and me in this bed," she stroked his cock that prodded her stomach.

"Mandy..."

"Shhh... think with this tonight, like young men your age should be doing.

JaxRhapsody
JaxRhapsody
211 Followers