Falling In Love With Mom Ch. 11

Story Info
It's official, all moved in.
5.1k words
4.63
5.7k
19

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/05/2023
Created 08/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JaxRhapsody
JaxRhapsody
211 Followers

Rebecca woke up to Danny's boner between her thighs, with a yawn, smile, and eye roll, she wanted to get up and make him a decent breakfast, tried to slip out of bed, just to be held closer. As much as she wasn't much of a morning person anymore, her mood was lightened when she felt him hump her in his sleep, she thought it was rather cute and wondered if this was going to be an ongoing thing. The way Danny moaned in his sleep almost made her laugh, he must have thought her thick thighs were something else, yet getting too eager to take her wake up pee, she thought of how to escape without waiting for him to cum or wake up, she kind of wanted to let him finish, but the bathroom was growing urgent and paramount, she parted her thighs by lifting her leg, slowly he stopped, let go and rolled on his back. His stiff piece was the first in her past few years that she sincerely liked to look at and wanted to partake as often as she could get it.

"I really am his hooker... get it together," she muttered as she climbed out of bed.

Rebecca was just finishing up her cooking when she felt a warm body pressed against her, hands held her saddlebags tight and slowly wrapped around her midsection.

"Morning, mom."

"Mornin' sugah."

Danny went to kiss her lips, pulled her cigarette from her mouth, briefly locked lips, took a few puffs before giving it back. His hands gave her butt a firm grab with another kiss on her shoulder.

"Somebody's still horny."

"Huh?" he looked up as he made a plate.

"You were humping me in your sleep."

"My bad, it must've been annoying." he thought of her no morning sex rule.

"It was kinda cute. I probably woulda let you finish, if I didn't have to piss so bad."

"Ugh... it's kinda embarrassing."

"An embarrassing story to tell your girlfriend-- wait... guess that's me," she said with a chuckled.

'Uh-huh."

"I could tell Jenny." she sat down with her plate.

"Mom, please no," he groaned.

"It just warms my heart, though."

"You're supposed to be a cool mom," he stated.

"I am cool. So what's in the plans today?"

"Umm... getting your..."

"My eyes are up here."

"Yeah I know," he kept looking at her breast. "Getting your car, then I'm going to work."

"Why don't you take a picture?"

"My phones in the bedroom."

After eating, they went to get dressed- not after he took a few pictures, and went to pick up her car and whatever else she may have wanted from her apartment. They sat around the repair shop while her car was getting finished.

"Even if this thing is fixed up, do you think it'll make it back to town?"

"You mean an almost two hour drive? Sure it will! It'll outlast your car." she laughed.

"You say that, but I feel like its currently getting an overhaul."

"Pfft. It ran when parked... sort of."

"Sort of," he repeated.

"You'll see."

"We could get you a new car."

"What‽ That baby is a classic, if anything I always wanted to fix it up, have it the true definition of flying brick!"

Eventually the car was brought out and Danny paid for it.

"You sure it'll make it?" he looked worried.

"Yes, sugah! Or do you really wanna drive it that bad?" she held out the keys.

"I mean," he looked inside, "that a five speed?"

"Sure is."

"Have a nice drive."

Rebecca laughed and got in the car, started it up.

"I gotta make a stop and I'll meet you at your place."

"Thanks for all of this, love you."

"I love you too."

She leaned out the window for a kiss and gave the car a few revs.

"Just listen to this baby purr! Okay off to see the landlord!"

"Wait, are you sure he'll let you out of that lease?"

"I'm sure he will, though I might need to be persuasive, either way I'm with you and he won't be getting anymore money from me one way or the other."

"I guess call me if you need help."

"I got it, don't worry, bye sugah." she sped off.

He watched her leave with a smile and got in his car. Rebecca called her landlord and went to his house, he opened the door, eyeing her up and down in her low rise cut-off shorts and spaghetti strap halter top.

"What brings you here," he asked with a cheesy smile.

"I was hoping maybe... you could... let me out of my lease," she said innocently.

'Out of your lease? I know you didn't find somewhere cheaper?" he let her inside.

"Well I kinda did, see-"

"Becca... Becca... you should've told me first. I don't know if I can do anything about it."

"Of course you can, you're in charge, Ray."

"Ah dunno..." his eyes dug into her exposed deep cleavage.

"What can I do to help, c'mon Ray."

"Hmm..."

"Anything I can do, anything, I've already moved most of my stuff- I know it's short notice," she flirted.

"Anything, huh?"

She nodded.

"Well where is this place you managed to find cheaper, I may need to have a word with them, might be forms to exchange."

"You won't know it, it's in the next city."

"The next city? My rents pretty fair, anything less might as well be free and your talking about a place with a higher cost of living."

"I'm getting myself together, Ray-Ray. It is free, sugah, I have a boyfriend."

"A what‽" his face dropped, "Now Becca... this is... this is- I thought you were here for a clogged toilet or a rent payment. We have a lease, I don't think there's any thing I can do." he poured himself a drink.

"Ray, you can break it." she looked upset, "c'mon I said I'd do anything."

"The lease is solid, you'll need to keep paying whether you live there or not."

"Really, Ray?"

"Uh-huh."

"Do you know what anything means?"

"I'm sorry?"

"Look here you little shit... I'm not paying for that apartment."

He was stunned at her quick mood change.

She got in his face, "I need that lease broken, and you're breaking it. Once I walk out that door, you won't see me again. I was offering to let you fuck me with your dick instead of your eyes for once, so you'd get something out of it, ya greedy, greasy bastard."

"Ummm... uhhh... but..."

"No buts, you just got all pissy because I said I had a boyfriend- like you ever had a chance!" she took his drink. "break the lease, Ray. You don't wanna know who my real family are. My offer expires after I finish this drink and you'll either break it for nothing, or I leave and we let the courts deal with it."

She drank the glass faster than he thought she would, figuring he won't win if she had anything on him.

"Okay! Okay, deal!"

She finished the glass and slammed it on his desk.

"Good... now what do I need to do to end this, hmm?"

"Break the lease and get sex... or let the courts deal with it, I think-"

"I got shit on you, ya know."

"In that case... it all looks so good."

"I know it does, so pick something."

"How about..."

Danny was just pulling up to her apartment building when he saw her pull in the parking lot.

"Hey Danny," she waved when he pulled up to her.

"Mom, how'd it go?"

"Oh he thought he was gonna win, I took care of it, sugah, no worries."

"That's great."

"Yep! Now it's go through the place and turn in the key."

"Speaking of keys, here's a house key. I'm going to go to work from here, you'll be okay, I'm sure, yeah?"

"Yep."

She took the key and kissed him, he grabbed her butt when she stood.

"I'll be waiting for you at home, love."

"Can't wait, my harlot."

"See ya later, son."

"Love ya, mom."

"Love you."

She watched him drive off and looked at the building with disdain.

"Finally out of this shit hole forever," she trudged up to the door.

Once inside her apartment, she looked at the key he gave her, added it to her car keys, tucking them in her pocket, looked around at what had been her home the past few years, went through and grabbed what few things she wanted, setting anything else she didn't just outside her door. Rebecca grabbed that bottle of whiskey from the freezer, took a swig, lit a cigarette and called Jennifer.

"Becca, hey."

"You're not busy are you?"

"No, not really, whassup?"

"I just wanted to talk a little bit. I'm at my apartment..."

"You're apartment, I thought you were going to live with Danny?"

"I am. I'm just getting what few things I left. He got my car fixed, girl! He had to go to work, so it's just me still out here."

"What are you doing later?"

"Ah dunno... decorate... sit around... cook dinner and catch up on some T.V."

"So kinda like what you were already doing, got it. You know he might help you with a job- fuck, he might get you back there."

"I know and it'd be great to get my old job back, but I need some time... being in that place, the place we ran. Some of them seem to hate me, ya know? Oh, she came crawling back, it's not like that. Danny really wants me to, but it kinda hurts and I need to think about it."

"I get it."

"And I didn't sit around all day, bitch! I mean... not all day. Fucking, stripping, fucking, sleep, eat, repeat."

"So you were busy all day and night?"

"Well... I worked at night, sometimes, most of the time prostituted, then sometime in the morning went to bed, woke up sometime in the evening or afternoon, try to be somewhat human, but I wouldn't miss an opportunity to make some money." she sat on her love seat with the bottle.

"And you're not tired of fucking? If I was taking how ever many dicks you were, I'd need at least a two month sabbatical from sex."

"Ehh... no big deal. He doesn't and never treated me like some common hooker, I get the attention nobody ever gave me. It was always 'suck muh dick', 'bend ova', ugh. I was tired of it, but I don't think I'll ever get tired of making love with Danny."

"Bet your pussy is all worn out." she laughed.

"You're welcome to stick some fingers in there and see for yourself."

"I ain't your free healthcare!"

"Speaking of sex... I probably shouldn't say anything, but it was so cute!"

"What was it, something Danny did?"

"Uh-huh. I woke up this morning and he was humping me in his sleep, just fucking my thighs."

Jennifer started laughing. "Maybe he was dreaming about me, I can picture it now; Danny holding you close, just making love to those fat legs and moaning."

"That's exactly what happened! I tried to get up and he held tighter!" she laughed.

"Oh that's hilarious! It is kinda cute, too."

"Wanna know something weird?"

"Hmm? What?"

"I think I was getting turned on watching you suck and tit fuck his dick."

"Really‽"

"I think so. It's not a new thing, sharing a room with people fucking, but watching him getting taken care of... watching him cum on you... fuck, I almost fingered myself."

"Wow, are you fucking with me?"

"I'm not, I'm really not, Jenny... it just... made me so horny. Just thinking about it now..."

"Calm down, now. So what, you'd rather just watch us fuck while you play with yourself?"

"I think I just kinda want you to warm him up for me."

"Ah shit, as long as I get mine, I guess I'm game."

"Really‽ Just like that?"

"You my girl, but would he be into it?"

"Shit... you're right."

"Just ask him and if he sez yeah, then sure- just don't make it an everyday thing."

"Oh, I won't."

"I know I'm sexy and everything, you probably wish I was gay for you."

"You wish!"

"You know I'm sexy!"

"You are sexy smexy, Jenny, maybe I might take you up on that offer."

"No, no..."

"Oh yeah, it's past time for you to have a lesbian experience and what better person than me, huh? Okay it's settled!"

"No it ain't!"

"Yep! I'll be back in town soon!"

"Good thing I'm still at work."

"Not all day you won't be-- I know where you live, young lady."

"Don't make me release the hounds!"

Rebecca laughed. "Okay, okay... I'll talk later, yeah?"

"Yeah, girl, bye."

Rebecca finished up, loaded her car and went back home. She loved driving her car again versus walking everywhere, she stopped just to get gas and something to eat on the way. Rebecca walked in the house with her things and went to start decorating with her own stuff, unsure what she could do, called Danny.

"Yeah, mom?"

"I was wondering where I could put some of my stuff?"

"What do you mean?"

"Like... my movies, pictures, books and stuff?"

"Mom... I told you... put it where you want, I mean... make room if you need to, it's our house, honey."

"Honey... awww. Okay, I hope you like what I do, please tell me if you don't."

"I promise whatever you do will be fine. I'll be home in a few hours, honey."

"Okay, love you."

"Love you." he hung up.

With a smile, she started finding a place for everything, and sat out food to cook, went upstairs to finally do something with her clothes, put her toys away and while there, decided to put on something more sexy for Danny.

Danny came home to the smell of food, noticing her work done, he went to the kitchen and she was in there in a sexy maid outfit; the dress barely covered her butt, exposed most of her upper back, her shear stockings had hearts in them, hair up in a ponytail, four inch black pumps. He walked up to hug her from behind and peered down the front into her cleavage and that sexy gap between her breast.

"Honey I'm home."

"I see.

" she giggled at his corny joke.

"Place looks good so far, I thought sexy maids were shit at their job."

"Not this one, mister Fullard, I was at the top of my class at maid college and I come from a long line of maids and butlers," she replied in a posh British accent.

"Is that so?"

"Yes sir, the families pride would be at stake if I didn't do my best. A proper maid is to service th' masters every needs."

"Even the windows, I hear maids on T.V. talking about how they don't do windows and junk."

"Every need sir, I assure you. It's my honor to cater to your needs."

He pulled her tighter in the hug with his growing erection pressed in her lifted butt.

"Is there any other services you require while a prepare dinner?"

He reached up and rested his palm on top of her breast, fingers slipped in her cleavage, gave it a squeeze and slowly pulled the top down exposing her left breast.

"I see... very well, mister Fullard.

Danny kissed her neck, played with her growing nipple, his free hand went between her legs and found her erect clit to rub, eliciting her sucking air through her teeth with a quiet sigh, pressed her butt to his humping crotch, he went to unzip his pants.

"Allow me, sir." she stopped him, reached behind to free his begging cock.

"Thank you miss Mandy, the maid. I've actually... never role-played before."

"You're doing great, sir," she moaned.

His cock pressed between her cheeks, thanks to her heels, he liked playing with her clit, it was so sensitive.

"Miss Mandy?"

"Yes?"

"I always wondered how big your clit was."

"Almost two inches."

"Nice!"

"Indeed. I need to check this pot."

Rebecca leaned over to check the food on the stove, he took that chance to open her up, spreading that sexy fat butt, pushing inside her so easy, she gasped at the sudden wanted intrusion to her soaked center. She managed to look over the food while he gave her slow hard thrust that knocked sound out of her mouth with each impact.

"Y-you're giving my arse qu-quite th-the pounding... good job, sir," she mustered to speak.

"You have such a nice pussy, miss Mandy, I can't help it... so wet and tight." he fingered her clit again.

Rebecca gripped the edge of the counter, panting, feeling like her legs were going to give out, he stroked her clit with his thumb and index finger, then gave it a few taps with his fingers. He was extremely turned on with this game.

"God bless the queen," her cracking voice cried as she climaxed.

"How's that stiff upper lip, miss Mandy?"

"Quivering loik th' bottom one, sir."

"Not sounding so fancy now," he gave her ass a smack.

'Hard tuh stay propah, when ya fookin' me senseless," she switched to a Cockney accent.

"But you like it, miss Mandy."

She grabbed a potholder and opened the oven, "jus' don't bang me 'ead in th' oven." she pulled out the meat.

For some reason that turned him on even more, when she sat the pan down, he pulled her up, turned her head and kissed her.

"You're one of those brits, huh?" he pulled out.

"Oi, what you mean 'those brits', you callin' me a tramp‽"

"You're not?"

"Of course not, luv... I'm a harlot." she kissed him deeply. She leaned on the counter, lifted her leg up, "now fuck this soppin' twat, an show me wut that cock really does, guvnor!"

Danny gave her a few licks and her clit a few sucks.

"Don't mind th' briar patch, I'll be wackin' it latah."

"Don't worry about that." he lined his cockhead up and rammed it in. Rebecca rested her leg on his shoulder, her thigh pressed to his chest, she howled deeply.

"Titty, sir?" she managed to hold it in his reach.

Danny quickly took her nipple in his teeth and gave it a tug before sucking on it.

"At's roight, luv! Show that twat who's boss round hea! Oh fuck, fuck!"

Danny gave her ass a smack and held her cheek in his grasp, each thrust threatening to take her footing away, pulling her by her butt and hip into his bucking.

"Mistah Fullard, you're gonna make a roight slut outta me, with this cock yer givin'!"

He let go of her nipple. "I wanna fuck those tits."

"Then fuck these tits, blow yer load on'em, for all I care."

Danny let her down.

"We'll lose the trousers first, yeah?" she pulled his pants down. "These knickers got tuh go!"

There he was, naked from the waist down, she clamped his slick member between her heavy hangers with a soft clap, Danny could barely see the head sticking out. His hips went to work and her breast felt as amazing as her vagina, he loved those big fake breast of hers, they were perfect in his eyes. He thrust with the same vigor.

'Fuck them titties, luv, mmm yah. Yer gonna blow yer load on'em, yeah?"

Danny had braced himself on the counter ready, willing his testicles to hurry up for once in his life. She knew by how he was breathing, he was getting close.

"At's it, at's it, luv! You can do it, give Mandy that hot spunk!" she spat down her cleavage. "Muh moufs waterin'." she kept spitting.

All the spit around his cockhead decreased friction and increased sensitivity. Rebecca went to look up at him, he held her head down, cried out as he climaxed, shot a nice stream right at her face, she held her mouth open and caught some. He thrust through his climax and caused some to hit her face, some dripped down to her breast, joined by the remaining spurts as he raised her head to see her get sprayed by what was left. Rebecca's face was coated, she had one eye closed, he watched some drip from her chin, there was some on her breast, she had her mouth open to show what made it to her tongue. Danny helped her up, catching his breath.

"Should I lick it, or leave it, guvno?," she held her breast up.

"Leave it." he used his thumb to wipe some from her eye and couldn't help but kiss her.

She quickly licked her lips clean before they met his. Surprised when she was lifted to the counter by her butt.

"The food need be turnt off, luv."

Danny moved the pot to the unused burner and turned it off and went back to kissing her, then pulled her to the edge, close enough so he could finish her off; his mouth attacked her clit, sucking it like a pro. Rebecca cried out and held his head, his tongue ever so slightly parting her lips. Her legs shook, the pressure and speed pushing her to the edge.

'Muh fuckin' clit! Eat that pussy... fuckin' eat it!"

Her heels smacked the cabinet doors, she resisted bucking her hips, body shaking as he focused on her clit, muscles tensing, she screamed his name as she climaxed, pushed his head away as it started to pass and her clit was getting too sensitive to touch. Danny finally backed off and saw the dazed face she had.

JaxRhapsody
JaxRhapsody
211 Followers
12