Falling In Love With Mom Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JaxRhapsody
JaxRhapsody
212 Followers

"That was a great job, miss Mandy."

"Glad I could be ov survice, mistah Fullard," she panted. "Do me a favah an take these heels off- not tryin' tuh break muh ankles when ah stand.... If ah can."

Danny smiled and pulled off each shoe, giving her toes a kiss.

Danny helped her sit down and made the plates himself, joined her enjoying the fact that she was still sitting there covered in his sperm.

"This is good, mom."

"Thanks sugah, glad you like it. How was work?"

'Pretty good, an average day. Fran was telling me stories about you."

"Oh god," she sighed.

"You really were a wild one, huh?"

"Sometimes, I guess. I have it all out of my system."

"Are you sure about that... Mandy the maid?"

"I learned my lesson about being a childish adult."

"But you sounded really fun. I kinda like that side of you, I mean... when we went dancing that night; I don't think you grew out of it, I think you just repressed it. Nothing was stopping you from being you, not even when you were doing your thing before we met."

"Yeah, it did. I needed to get my shit together, I mean, if I did that shit, I'd be spending money I barely had."

"Now you got your shit together, I got it together for you, so let loose if you want to."

"Danny... don't you think I'm too old to be running around like I'm your age?" she glared.

"Not really. You fuck and dance like somebody my age. C'mon... you're not some old spinster who's idea of a fun night is doing needle point. I want the whole mom and girlfriend experience; I wanna party with you and stuff, we have the money to do it, plus it's not like Jenny and Fran stopped."

"A girls night does sound fun, it has been a long time," she mused.

"See‽ Yall can go out get drunk and maybe... come back here and watch me fuck her brains out." he gave her a knowing look.

"She told you, didn't she?"

"Yep."

"That big mouth of hers, god damn it."

Danny laughed. Rebecca scowled at her food.

"You know I'll do it for you, right? Whatever makes you happy."

"I should be the one vying for your acceptance, not the other way around."

"I'm not doing it for that, I'm doing it because I'm in love with you... and I like having sex with her. I already accept you, mom, I wouldn't be in love with you if I wasn't."

"I just want this to work, I'm in love with you, too, I don't wanna hurt you."

"Just don't go running off or keeping secrets."

"I'm never throwing all this away again... even if we did manage to get pregnant."

Later on, they were watching television, he was simply relaxing in his boxers, she still had that outfit on.

"I'm surprised you don't have any friends."

"I was so into helping dad with the business, I didn't have much time to keep up with friends, I barely had girlfriends. The few I could claim are often just as busy, we get together sometimes."

"You should try and do more with them, you have your whole life to be stuck up and boring," she stood, "okay... I'm washing this cum off, now."

He chortled at her.

"I can still feel it on me." she walked off.

Eventually he went to the bedroom and his phone rang, "Tiffany, hey."

"Cute cousin Danny," she sang.

"What's up cute cousin Tiff?"

"I convinced my parents and they wanna meet you and Rebecca. Have dinner or something."

"They really want to see her?"

"I told them the only way you'd meet is if your mom was there too. I know how much she wants to be back in the family and the two of you are growing on me."

"You just wanna have sex with me."

"I mean... yeah, but this really is about family getting together, plus it's a start for her, yeah?"

"I was planning on taking her to our cousins restaurant... I guess set it up."

"Cool! So wha'cha doing?"

"Laying in bed scrolling through Facebook."

"Wha'cha wearing?"

He couldn't help but laugh. "Not much."

"Ooo. Wanna know what I'm wearing?"

"Sure, Tiff."

"I'm wearing... lacy bra and panties. Ya wanna see? I know I don't have big 'ol udders like your mom, but I'm not that ugly."

"Nah, I think your okay and cute- not really an ass man, but you do have a nice ass."

His phone buzzed, he opened her text to a picture of her laying in bed in pink see-thru underwear.

"So?"

He sent a pic of himself. "Not bad, looks like you got enough tit to fuck- why'd I say that, I'm sorry."

"You can get away with talking dirty to me... I always had a crush on you... oh damn you're sexy. I think you might be able to fuck my tits." she sent a picture of them. "If that's what you want."

"They are pretty nice, might not be real big, but I like them- certainly not an a-cup."

"Yeah, they're c's... still a passing grade, you should tell Rebecca that."

"I'll make sure to do so." he chuckled.

"Cool, guess I'll let ya go."

"See ya soon."

"Bye cute cuz."

"Bye cute cuz," he hung up. "I've never seen innie nipples before... kinda hot."

Rebecca walked from the bathroom naked, crawled on top of him with her breast dragging up his body.

"Have some titties." she rubbed them in his face, "so who was that?"

"Tiffany and look; she doesn't have a-cups." he showed her the picture.

"Not bad, actually... looks nice and plump." she pressed hers back in his face.

"Her parents wanna meet us soon for dinner."

"What's that, can't hear under there." she parted her breast.

"They want us over for dinner soon."

"Really?"

"Hey... it's a step getting back good with the family, right?" he licked one of her breast.

"True."

Rebecca felt him growing under her while she teased him with her breast, pulled them away and started sucking on her own nipples together.

"Oh fuck," he looked in awe.

"Mm-hmm." she let them fall from her mouth.

She pressed them in his face and scooted back, pulled his boxers down, wrapped her breast around his erect cock, rubbing and smushing it in her cleavage. Before he knew it, she took his whole length in her mouth, while she fingered herself. The way her mouth worked, he thought she was the best he had, dare he even think it; she was a real professional, she technically was and he was just going to let her have her way with him. Rebecca liked giving him pleasure, she liked when he gave her orgasms she hadn't really had in years and she's never felt this horny for somebody and so often. She pulled back with a string of drool trailing back to the tip of his cock, started using her breast again, squeezing her nipples, stroking him slow.

Rebecca crawled back up him. "Here sugah," offered her breast again.

Danny took time to kiss and lick every square inch, gave them firm squeezes, kissed in her cleavage, he was in heaven and so was she. She loved how he worshipped her breast, reached down to finger herself again. He licked her areolas, mushed his face in them and finally made it to her nipples, tugging with his teeth and sucking them. Rebecca slowly shifted, guiding him inside of her, so her breast would be out of reach, leaned forward so they would hang over his face, working her hips, panting. His thumbs teased which ever nipple he wasn't sucking, enjoying letting each one rest on his face as he sucked. Her hips rocked back and fourth and her breast started to sway across his face, her breath quickened, the bed grew noisy. She leaned down smashing his face with her breast and the lack of air was turning him on more, he grabbed her butt with a squeeze, when she rose up he gasped for air and pulled her back down to do it again.

Rebecca repositioned her legs, pulled him up and wrapped her legs around him, wrapped her arms around his head, holding him in her breast where he couldn't breath. She bounced in his lap, he held her tight. She heard him moan and grunt after a few moments. Rebecca was getting close herself she freed him and pulled him into a kiss, their kissing was sloppy as they both panted, she made muted sounds. They held each others faces while making out, both ready to go, her bouncing harder and faster, both started to climax, moaning loudly together, looking in each others eyes. Once their breathing leveled out, Rebecca climbed from him to her side of the bed and pulled him down for another make out session, where they kissed and kissed until they both fell asleep.

JaxRhapsody
JaxRhapsody
212 Followers
12