Falling in Love with Your Stepsis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her pussy clenches and spasms around your tongue, her warm nectar flooding your mouth as she loses herself in ecstasy. You can feel her body shudder and convulse as waves of pleasure wash over her. Her hands are clasped over her mouth, muffling her moans and gasps of delight as much as she can. You don't relent, continuing to tease and lick her sensitive clit, drawing out every last ounce of pleasure for your stepsister until she's left breathless and spent.

Jenny's body trembles against the wall, her legs weak and unsteady, as the aftershocks of her climax continue to course through her. You continue to hold her hips, your hands supporting her, ensuring she doesn't collapse. Her breaths come in shallow gasps, each exhale evidence of the overwhelming pleasure she just experienced. Gradually, her ragged breathing begins to slow, leaving her in a state of blissful satisfaction. As you feel her legs stop trembling, and you're sure she can stand properly, you release her and stand up. She smiles as she takes in the sight of you, her stepbrother, who guided her to such a wild orgasm. Her eyes, glazed with satisfaction, meet yours, and she whispers, "That was incredible. I want to do the same for you too."

"Yes, please," you murmur, your voice thick with desire. "Seeing you like that got me so hard." You undo your belt, allowing your pants to drop to the floor, revealing your throbbing erection straining against the fabric of your underwear. Jenny's eyes widen at the sight, and she licks her lips in anticipation before dropping to her knees in front of you. Your stepsister wastes no time, her hand reaching out to grasp the waistband of your underwear and pulling it down, freeing your aching cock. Her fingers wrap around your shaft, stroking it gently as she leans in, her breath hot against your sensitive skin. Jenny's tongue darts out, teasing the tip of your erection, licking away the bead of pre-cum that's formed there. You can't help but let out a moan, encouraging her to continue. "That's it, Jenny. Suck my hard cock."

Jenny takes your cock in her mouth, her lips wrapping around your shaft as she begins to bob her head up and down, taking you deeper with each pass. Her free hand reaches down to cup and massage your balls, the added sensation intensifying the pleasure. You can't help but groan, the feelings overwhelming your senses.

"God, you're amazing at this," you whisper. As your stepsister continues to suck you, her hand and mouth working in perfect harmony, you can feel the pressure building inside you. She swirls her tongue around the head, flicking her tongue to tease the sensitive underside before plunging her mouth back down on your length. At the same time, she gently tugs and rolls your balls in her palm, expertly combining the sensations to drive you wild. The sound of her wet, sloppy blowjob fills the room as you struggle to maintain your composure.

Jenny's pace quickens, her head bobbing faster as she takes you deeper into her throat. You can feel the tightness in your balls, the telltale sign that you're getting close to your own climax. As she looks up at you with those lust-filled eyes, you know you can't hold back much longer. "You're gonna make me cum so hard." you moan quietly.

Hearing this, your stepsister pulls her mouth off your cock for a moment and looks up at you with a wicked grin. "I'll swallow it all, Marcus," she promises, her voice sultry and seductive. "We don't want to leave any mess behind, do we?" With that tantalizing offer, she dives back in. Jenny increases the intensity, applying more suction and pressure with her lips, while her tongue dances around the head of your throbbing erection. Her hand on your balls squeezes and teases, heightening the pleasure to a fever pitch.

With one final, masterful suck, Jenny tips you over the edge, and you explode in her warm, wet mouth. Wave after wave of intense pleasure washes over you as you shoot your hot, thick load onto her eager tongue. She doesn't miss a beat, flicking the tip of her tongue on the underside of your head, coaxing out every drop as her eyes lock on yours, filled with lust and triumph.

Once you've finished, Jenny slowly pulls her mouth off your cock, a thin trail of saliva connecting her lips to your sensitive head. She opens her mouth wide, showing you the pool of your creamy sperm coating her tongue and the back of her throat. The sight is incredibly erotic -- your stepsister, her mouth filled with your semen, her eyes alight with satisfaction and pride. With a seductive smile, she closes her lips and tilts her head back, swallowing your load with an audible gulp.

Jenny stands up, her face flushed with satisfaction, and you notice a stray glob of cum she missed on her cheek. You reach out with your finger, wiping it off gently before offering it to her. She wraps her lips around your finger, sucking it clean with a lustful gaze in her eyes. The intensity of the moment draws you in, and you lean forward, capturing her lips in a passionate kiss. As your tongues dance together, you taste the musky remnants of your cum mixed with her saliva, creating an intoxicating flavor. You both play with the lingering traces of your semen, swirling it around on your tongues before she swallows it down.

Eventually, you break off the kiss, both of you panting and exhilarated. "We should probably get out of here," you say, your voice still slightly breathless.

"Yeah," Jenny agrees, a mischievous smile on her lips. "Mom's probably waiting for us by now." You both quickly gather your clothes and get dressed. With your chosen swimwear in hand, you head to the store's checkout, trying to act as casual as possible despite the adrenaline still coursing through your veins. Once you've paid, you leave the store together, trying to shake off the lingering sensations of your passionate tryst.

As you exit, you spot your mom waiting for you in her car, completely unaware of the heated encounter that just took place. You and Jenny exchange a knowing glance before climbing into the backseat, your secret date finally over. As the car pulls away from the store, you and Jenny discreetly hold hands in the backseat, your fingers intertwining.

The next morning arrives, and you eagerly change into your swimming trunks, throwing on a t-shirt and cargo shorts over them. You head downstairs to find Jenny in the living room, packing her beach towel. She's wearing a loose white t-shirt and shorts, and you can't help but notice the outline of her bikini underneath the thin fabric. "Don't forget to pack the sunscreen, too." You say as you take in the sight of her.

"Right. That and my suntanning lotion as well," she replies looking around for her bottles. When she finds them, she checks to make sure your mom and dad aren't around before grinning and whispering to you, "I bet you want to help me apply it later, don't you, Marcus?" You want to respond but hear your parents calling for you two to hurry.

Once everything is packed, you all head out to the car, with your dad driving and your mom sitting in the front passenger seat. Jenny and you take your places in the backseat, the excitement of the previous day's encounter still fresh in your minds. As the car pulls onto the highway, you and Jenny exchange subtle, discreet glances, your hands brushing against each other's in the limited space. Even the slightest touch sends a thrill through your body, and you can tell from the look in her eyes that she feels it, too.

With your parents focused on the road and their conversation, you take advantage of the opportunity to play with each other in the backseat. Your hand slowly inches closer to her thigh, finally resting on it as you give her a flirtatious wink. Jenny responds by boldly sliding her hand on top of yours, guiding it to the hem of her shorts and giving you an inviting smile. You discreetly slip your hand under the fabric of her shorts, feeling the warmth of her thigh. Jenny subtly parts her legs, allowing your fingers to inch closer to her bikini-clad pussy. At the same time, she reaches over, her fingers deftly unbuttoning your cargo shorts and slipping inside to teasingly stroke your cock through your swimming trunks.

The excitement of doing this discreetly so close to your parents makes your heart race, and the adrenaline rush only adds to the pleasure coursing through your body. You exchange heated glances as your fingers continue to explore each other, every touch sending shivers down your spines. You can feel the dampness of her bikini as your fingers graze her clit, and she expertly rubs the head of your cock, almost eliciting a moan of pleasure. You bite down hard on your lip to stop yourself. knowing how easily you could get caught. Still, the risk only makes the experience that much more intoxicating.

As the car pulls into the beach boardwalk parking lot, you and Jenny exchange one last heated glance before withdrawing your hands from each other's bodies. Looking over at your stepsister, you notice her face flushed, and you know you must look the same. You both take deep breaths, trying to calm yourselves and regain some semblance of normalcy before stepping out of the car.

Once parked, you all exit the vehicle, and you and Jenny begin to shed your outer layers, revealing your swimwear beneath. Your eyes are drawn to her as she peels off her white t-shirt and shorts, unveiling that stunning floral print string bikini that clings to her every curve. The skimpy cut of the bikini showcases her toned stomach, the swell of her breasts, and the gentle slope of her hips. Her long, tanned legs seem to go on forever, and the delicate ties on her bikini bottoms sit enticingly on her hips. You can't help but feel a familiar stirring within your trunks as you drink in the sight of her, your mind wandering to fantasies of untying those tempting knots later.

For now though, you clear your mind and grab your beach gear. The four of you start walking down the bustling boardwalk, the ocean's salty breeze providing some relief from the heat. As you and Jenny walk down the bustling boardwalk, you find yourselves continually drawn to the sights and sounds of the lively atmosphere. You stop to watch as people try their luck at the various carnival games, their laughter and excitement filling the air. The whirl of colorful rides and the aroma of popcorn, cotton candy, and fried treats compete for your attention. With each pause to take in the scene, you and your stepsister fall further behind your parents.

Eventually, they notice your lagging pace. "We're going to go on ahead and find a spot on the beach. You two can catch up later!" your mom shouts.

You yell back, "Got it, Mom! We'll call if we can't find you!" With your parents now out of sight, you both continue to amble down the boardwalk, still caught up in the excitement around you. After a moment, you look over at Jenny and say, "It's probably safe for us to hold hands again."

Jenny smiles at you, her eyes sparkling with affection, and replies, "I was thinking the same thing." She reaches out her hand to intertwine her fingers with yours. The warmth of her touch sends a thrill up your spine, and you both grin at each other, feeling once again as if you're on a date. Hand in hand, you stroll down the boardwalk, enjoying the newfound freedom and intimacy of your connection. The sound of the waves crashing on the shore mixes with the laughter and chatter of the people around you, creating a soundtrack for your blossoming affection. As you walk, you both continue to steal glances at each other, the shared warmth of your entwined hands a constant reminder of your bond.

You pass various carnival games, and the two of you watch people playing them. "So, Marcus," she teases, "do you think you could win me one of those giant stuffed animals?"

"I've got a few tricks up my sleeve," you reply with a confident grin, "Maybe I'll surprise you and win you the biggest one."

Jenny laughs and flicks her hair with a coy smile. "Oh, really? You'll definitely have to show me then."

You look around for a game to play, then point at the milk bottle game. "I bet I can win that one!"

Jenny laughs and playfully nudges you. "Alright, hotshot, let's see what you've got."

You grin back at her. "Don't underestimate me. You know I'm a pitcher." you say as you approach the game booth. You turn to the attendant. "I'll give it a try. How much for a round?"

The attendant looks at you, droning. "Five bucks for three throws." You hand over the cash and receive the balls, feeling the familiar weight of them in your hands.

You turn to Jenny, who's watching you with anticipation. "Alright, let's do this." With each throw, Jenny cheers you on, jumping up and down excitedly in her string bikini. Her breasts bounce enticingly, momentarily distracting you from the task at hand. You shake off the distraction and focus on the milk bottles, imagining you're pitching a perfect fastball right down the center.

"Come on, you've got this! Just like you're on the mound!" Jenny encourages you. You take a deep breath and throw the last ball with all your might. It connects solidly with the milk bottles, sending them tumbling down.

The attendant claps half-heartedly. "You get to pick a prize from the middle row." Your eyes scan the available prizes and point to an adorable teddy bear that you know Jenny would love. The attendant hands you the prize, and you proudly present it to Jenny with a grin.

Jenny giggles and teases you, "It's not the huge one you promised, but I guess it'll do."

You turn back to the attendant. "Let me go again!" you say, but Jenny stops you, practically dragging you away.

"No, stop. I was just joking," she laughs. Then her eyes soften. "This teddy bear is perfect. Thank you." You exchange warm smiles as you walk away from the game, and then, as if drawn together by an invisible force, you embrace each other, your lips meeting in a tender, passionate kiss. The world around you seems to fade away as you lose yourselves in the moment.

Between kisses, you whisper to each other. "Jenny, I don't think I've ever felt this way before," you confess. Her eyes lock onto yours, filled with a mix of desire and vulnerability.

"Me neither," she admits, her voice barely audible above the sounds of the boardwalk. Your hands find their way to her waist, pulling her closer, while her arms wrap around your neck, deepening the kiss. The taste of her lips is intoxicating, and the warmth of her body pressed against yours sends shivers down your spine. Just as the kiss threatens to escalate beyond the boundaries of public decency, you both reluctantly pull apart, slightly breathless and with flushed cheeks. Jenny looks at you with a mischievous glint in her eyes. "We should probably save the rest for later," she suggests, playfully biting her lip.

You nod in agreement, trying to regain your composure. "Yeah, you're right. We don't want to cause a scene here." With grins that refuse to fade, you resume your stroll down the boardwalk, hands intertwined once more.

As you continue your stroll, the end of the boardwalk draws near. The towering Ferris wheel is the last ride before the beach. The sun's rays glint off the metal structure, casting a kaleidoscope of colors across the sky. Jenny gazes at the Ferris wheel, her eyes lighting up with excitement behind her glasses. "You know," she says dreamily, "I've always thought Ferris wheels were so romantic. Imagine riding to the top, seeing the perfect view, and sharing a kiss with the one you love."

You smile at her enthusiasm and suggest, "Maybe we should take a ride later, just the two of us, and enjoy the view together?"

Jenny's eyes sparkle as she looks at you, a shy smile creeping across her face at your words. "I'd really like that." She stands there, the sunlight making her sun-kissed skin glow, her bikini hugging her curves in all the right places. Her hair, pulled back into a neat ponytail, sways gently in the sea breeze, while her glasses add a touch of sophistication to her lovely face. The sight of her, radiant and happy, is enough to make your heart skip a beat.

As you leave the boardwalk and walk down onto the beach, you reluctantly let go of each other's hands, knowing that you have to be more discreet now that the possibility of your mom and dad seeing you has increased. You walk along the shoreline, the sand warm beneath your feet, and soon spot your parents up ahead. They've set up a spot with beach chairs and a large umbrella, the perfect place to spend a lazy afternoon. You and Jenny exchange a knowing glance before rejoining your family.

Your mom looks up from her book as you approach, her eyebrows raised. "What took you two so long? We were starting to wonder if you'd gotten lost."

"Ah, we stopped to play some games at the carnival. I won Jenny a teddy bear," you say proudly.

Jenny pulls the teddy bear out of her bag, showing it to your mom. "Yeah, it was a lot of fun! We got caught up in the games and lost track of time," she says.

Your dad chuckles and shakes his head. "Well, as long as you had fun. Why don't you two grab a chair and join us?"

As you settle into your beach chair, you begin to relax, allowing the sounds of the ocean and the laughter of beachgoers to wash over you. The sun warms your skin as you take in the sights around you: children building sandcastles near the water's edge, couples walking hand in hand along the shoreline, and groups of friends splashing in the surf. The scent of sunscreen and the salty sea air mingle together, evoking memories of summers past.

Your gaze wanders across the crowded beach, eventually being drawn to your stepsister as she sets up a towel a short distance away from your family. Her bikini accentuates the curves of her body, the fabric hugging her in all the right places. She lies down on her front, the sun casting a warm glow on her backside, her legs stretching out on her towel. As she settles in, she calls over to the group, "can one of you come help me put suntanning lotion on my back?"

You attempt to mask your eagerness by pretending to grumble, and you ask your mom, "Can't you help her?"

Your mom waves you off, saying, "Just go help your stepsister, it's not a big deal."

With a fake groan, you grab the bottle of lotion and head over to her. As you kneel beside her, you squirt some of the cool lotion onto your hand and begin to apply it to her back and shoulders in slow, gentle motions. You take your time, ensuring that every inch of her exposed skin is covered, your fingers gliding smoothly across her back. The feel of her soft skin under your touch is heavenly. Meanwhile, your eyes wander, drinking in her body. You're sure Jenny can feel the intensity of your gaze, even with her eyes closed. After finishing her back, you move on to her legs, making sure they're well covered in lotion as well. You work your way up from her ankles, your hands gently massaging the lotion into her calves, then her thighs, feeling the silky-smooth skin beneath your fingertips. Once you've finished, you ask, "How's that?"

She looks at you, smiling knowingly at how you must have enjoyed that just as much as she did, and replies, "That's perfect. Thanks."

You stand up, returning to your beach chair, taking a deep breath to compose yourself as you return to relaxing. After a while of soaking up the sun, you decide it's time for a refreshing swim. Sitting up in your beach chair, you casually ask, "Hey, anyone want to come for a swim with me?" No one answers, but you notice Jenny's eyes light up with eagerness to join you before she feigns disinterest to avoid your parents' attention. You shrug and start to walk away.

Your mom stops you, and tells Jenny, "Why don't you go with your stepbrother?"

Jenny looks up, her hand shielding her face from the sun as she grumbles, "But I want to work on my tan."