Falling in Love with Your Stepsis

Story Info
You get caught masturbating with your stepsister's panties.
13.4k words
4.65
26.8k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
harkon9225
harkon9225
100 Followers

You walk into your quiet house after a long day at school. "Hello? Anyone home?" you call out, your voice echoing through the empty house. No response. Your heart races as you realize you're alone, and your mind starts to wander towards your stepsister, Jenny. The two of you are both seniors at the same high school, but your different after-school activities have you arriving home a bit before her. Although technically she's older than you, you celebrated your 18th birthday only a week after she celebrated hers. As you continue to think of her, a curiosity strikes you, and you decide to sneak into her room.

Jenny's room is one of a typical 18-year old girl's, with an air of sweet innocence and budding sensuality. You carefully examine her belongings, picking up a bottle of her perfume and inhaling the intoxicating scent. You look at Jenny's bed, a stark contrast to her normally tidy self. The rumpled sheets and blankets are a tangled mess, spilling over the edges of the mattress. The pale pink duvet cover is adorned with whimsical white floral patterns, a mix of innocence and femininity that reflects Jenny herself. Her pillows, some covered in soft satin pillowcases, are strewn haphazardly across the bed. A single indentation remains where her head once laid, her lingering scent still permeating the fabric.

Feeling a bit more daring now that no one has interrupted your exploration, you approach Jenny's panty drawer, your heart pounding in your chest. You slowly open the drawer and find yourself staring at an array of colorful, lacy underwear. You grab a pair, stretching the waistband between your fingers. These panties are a vibrant pink, with delicate lace trim around the edges and a tiny bow in the front. You can't help but imagine them wrapped around Jenny's firm, round ass.

Unable to resist, you move on to her dirty laundry hamper. Digging through it, you find a tight, white tank top with a low scoop neck, perfect for showing off her ample cleavage. The thought of her breasts spilling out of it sends a shiver down your spine. Another piece of clothing catches your eye -- a short, black skirt that rides up her thighs. You can't help but picture her long, toned legs in that skirt, teasing you with every step.

Finally, your fingers close around a pair of worn panties. They're a soft, baby blue color, adorned with white polka dots. Your eyes immediately lock onto the faint stain in the crotch of the panties. Your mind races with thoughts of Jenny, her wetness seeping into the fabric. Unable to suppress your urges, you bring the panties to your nose, inhaling her intoxicating scent.

As you inhale the intoxicating scent of Jenny's worn panties, your cock begins to throb and harden, demanding your attention. The desire to be closer to your stepsister overwhelms you, and you can't help but climb into her unmade bed. The sweet smell of your stepsister is all around you now, and you can almost feel her there with you. With your heart pounding, you grab one of her pillows, pressing it against your aching erection.

You start to grind against the pillow, your cock rubbing against the soft fabric as your hips rock back and forth. The sensation sends shivers of pleasure coursing through your body, fueling your vivid fantasies of Jenny. In your mind's eye, you see her lying on the bed, wearing nothing but a seductive smile. Her perky tits are on full display, nipples hard and begging for your touch. You imagine cupping her breasts in your hands, pinching and rolling her nipples between your fingers as you whisper, "You like that, don't you, Jenny?"

Your thoughts shift to her pussy, glistening with arousal. You picture her delicate pink folds, slick and swollen, aching for your touch. You imagine running your fingers along her slit, feeling her wetness before slipping a finger inside her tight, warm entrance.

As you continue to grind against the pillow, you can't help but picture Jenny's firm, round ass. Your mind conjures an image of her bent over, presenting herself to you, her tight asshole and dripping pussy on display. You imagine how it would feel to grab her hips and pull her against you, sliding your cock deep inside her, as you groan, "Oh Jenny, take my fucking cock."

Feeling the overwhelming need to be closer to Jenny, you finally free your throbbing cock from the confines of your pants. You take the pair of panties you've been clutching from her dirty laundry, the fabric imbued with her scent and stained with her juices. You wrap the soft satin around your rock-hard cock, the sensation of the fabric against your sensitive skin igniting your desire even more.

As you use her panties to stroke yourself, the pleasure builds, and your mind begins to race with even more vivid images of Jenny. You imagine her lying on her bed, wearing these very panties, her fingers teasing her pussy through the fabric. You can hear her moaning your name, saying, "Oh, Marcus, I wish it was your fingers touching me."

In your fantasy, Jenny slowly peels off the panties, her fingers slipping beneath the waistband and sliding them down her long, toned legs. Her eyes are locked on yours as she seductively removes the last barrier between you and her most intimate area, leaving her completely exposed and vulnerable.

With a wicked grin, she takes the panties and begins to stuff them inside her soaking wet pussy. You watch as the fabric disappears into her tight, warm entrance, your own pleasure intensifying as you stroke yourself with the very same pair. Jenny's moans grow louder, and she breathlessly tells you, "I wish it could be your cock inside me, Marcus." While the panties are inside her, Jenny continues to play with herself, hips bucking as she rubs her swollen clit and pinches her nipples. Her moans and gasps fill the air as she rides the waves of pleasure.

You imagine her orgasming, her back arching off the bed as the pleasure consumes her. Her eyes squeeze shut, and her mouth gapes opens spilling forth moans of pleasure. Her fingers work furiously on her clit, the soaked panties still stuffed inside her, providing a delicious fullness that amplifies her ecstasy. Her moans grow more urgent and ragged, her breaths coming in short gasps as her orgasm washes over her. Her pussy clenches tightly around the panties, her juices flowing around the fabric and running down her inner thighs.

As the waves of pleasure subside, she carefully pulls the panties from her quivering pussy, soaked with her juices. You can see her juices glistening on the fabric as she holds them up, a satisfied smile on her face. You imagine Jenny wrapping the soaked panties around your throbbing cock, using them to stroke you just as you're doing in reality. Your pleasure reaches new heights as you imagine her breathy voice whispering in your ear, "Cum for me, Marcus. Show your stepsister how much you want her."

As you imagine your stepsister whispering that line, pleasure courses through your entire body, feeling as though every nerve ending is on fire. Your cock throbs and pulses as you begin to shoot out thick ropes of your hot cum. The sensation of Jenny's panties wrapped tightly around your throbbing member amplifies the intensity of your release, making it feel like an unstoppable tidal wave of pleasure. Your cock twitches and spasms as it shoots stream after stream of hot cum. Your seed coats the inside of her panties, the fabric absorbing some of the sticky fluid while the rest pools on the surface.

Most of your release is captured by the fabric, but as you continue to stroke and coax your cum out, some of it spurts free, landing on your stepsister's bed. A few splatters of your release hit the pillow where her head once lay, while others land on her sheets, leaving an unmistakable trail of your lust. The white, viscous fluid creates a striking contrast against the pale pink sheets, making it impossible to ignore the evidence of your carnal act.

As your orgasmic haze fades, a sudden panic begins to set in, as you realize what you've done. You look down at the mess you've made, seeing your stepsister's panties soaked with your cum. The once pristine, delicate blue panties are now unrecognizable, marred by the creamy white of your cum. They panties cling to your still-sensitive cock, the soaked fabric heavy with the weight of your release. Pools of your thick, sticky seed gather in the crevices where the material folds, contrasting against the delicate pattern and emphasizing the debauchery of the act you've just committed. Your panicked eyes dart to the bed, where the stray shots of semen have started to soak into the sheets and pillow.

The room fills with the unmistakable smell of your own release, a heady mix of musk and sweat, reminding you of the primal act you've just committed. Your stepsister will be home soon, and just the smell alone will tell her something is terribly wrong. Your heart races, and your breath comes in short, quick breaths as you frantically try to think of a way to fix the situation.

As you sit there, frozen in panic, the sound of the front door opening sends a jolt of terror through you. You hear your stepsister's voice call out, "I'm home!" The reality of the situation hits you like a ton of bricks, and you remain paralyzed, unable to think of a way to hide the evidence of your actions. The sounds of Jenny closing the front door and taking off her shoes echo through the house. With each passing second, her footsteps draw closer and closer, the sound of her coming up the stairs sending your heart racing even faster. Despite the imminent danger, you find yourself unable to move, trapped in the throes of fear.

The door to her room swings open, and there stands Jenny, wearing her school uniform--a pleated skirt and crisp white blouse, her hair pulled back into a neat ponytail, and her glasses perched on her nose. Her blue eyes widen in shock as she takes in the scene before her: you, sitting on her bed, her cum-soaked panties still wrapped around your spent cock, and her sheets and pillow stained with your release.

"What the fuck are you doing, Marcus?!" she exclaims, her voice a mix of anger and disbelief.

The intense shame and guilt washing over you from being caught in such a situation by your stepsister is completely overwhelming. Tears begin to involuntarily well up in your eyes. "I... I'm so sorry," you stammer, not knowing what else you could say.

Seeing your distress, Jenny's expression softens, and she hesitates for only a moment before crossing the room to comfort you. "Hey... it's okay," she says gently, placing a reassuring hand on your shoulder. "It's alright, it's alright. Look, I'm not mad."

"I... I'm sorry," you choke out through your tears. "I just... I couldn't help myself. I'm so sorry, Jenny."

As she sees your remorse, Jenny seems to understand the depth of your confusion and shame. Her anger dissipates, replaced by a newfound compassion as she realizes the complexity of the situation. "It's okay, Marcus," she repeats softly. "We'll figure this out together, alright? But first, let's deal with this mess."

Jenny's gaze falls upon your semi-erect cock, still encased in her cum-soaked panties. She hesitates for a moment before reaching down and carefully unwrapping the fabric from around your penis. She takes a sharp breath at the sight of your member. Holding up her soaked panties, she seems captivated by the sight--the once innocent garment now drenched in your seed and clinging to itself. The scent of your arousal hangs heavy in the air, an intoxicating mix of musk and sex that fills the room.

You climb off the bed and begin to put your clothes back on. As you notice her mesmerized by her panties you ask "Jenny, are you okay?"

Her eyes flick back to your face, and she seems to snap out of her reverie. "Yeah, I'm fine," she replies. You notice her casting one last glance at your penis before you pull up your pants to cover it. She returns to the task of cleaning, gathering up the stained sheets and pillows. "I'm going to wash these," she says, her voice steady but with an undercurrent of uncertainty. As she leaves the room to start the laundry, you open the window, hoping the fresh air will help dissipate the lingering scent of your indiscretion.

As you make your way to the laundry room, Jenny is loading the stained sheets and pillows into the washing machine. Just then, you both hear the front door open, and your mom announces her return. "I'm home! I brought home dinner!"

Jenny and you exchange a look, silently agreeing to keep your secret for now and discuss it later. You both head to the kitchen, doing your best to act normal in front of your mom. "Hey, Mom," you say, forcing a smile. "Thanks for picking up dinner. What did you get?"

Your mom sets down bags filled with food and replies, "I got some sandwiches and salads from that little deli down the street."

As the three of you sit down to eat, the three of you make small talk, discussing the colleges you've been accepted to, and what each of you are planning to major in this fall. While the conversation is casual, there's an unspoken tension between you and your stepsister that you both try not to acknowledge in front of your mom. After dinner, you excuse yourself and head back to your room to work on your homework. But as you sit at your desk, you find it nearly impossible to concentrate. The weight of your actions still hangs heavily on your mind, a mix of shame and uncertainty filling your thoughts.

Hearing a knock at your door, you call out, "Come in."

Jenny enters, still dressed in her school uniform, and closes the door behind her. "Can we talk?" she asks, her voice hesitant.

"What's Mom and Dad doing?" You ask cautiously.

"Mom had to run back to the office for an emergency, and Dad called saying he's going to be home late," Jenny explains before taking a seat on your bed. She looks at you earnestly and asks, "Why were you masturbating in my room?"

Taking a deep breath, you begin to explain your feelings. "Jenny, ever since our families merged, it's been a big adjustment for me. I was used to being an only child, and suddenly, I have a pretty stepsister like you living so close to me. It's been hard for me to not see you as a woman." You pause for a moment to collect your thoughts, and then continue, "And even though I'm an adult about to go off to college in a few months, I'm still a virgin with no experience with girls. I snuck into your room after school just to see what a girl's room was like. When I saw your panties though... I couldn't help myself. I just got carried away."

"It's alright." Jenny says. Your older stepsister takes a deep breath, then admits, "I don't have any experience with guys either. When I saw your penis earlier today, even though you're my stepbrother, I found myself getting aroused."

Your heart starts pounding in your chest as you listen to her confessions. Your mind races with a whirlwind of thoughts and emotions--surprise, guilt, excitement, and confusion all battling for dominance. It's difficult to process what she's saying, and you're unsure of how to respond. Jenny continues, her voice barely above a whisper, "Sex has been on my mind a lot as well. I've been thinking... maybe we could explore together?"

In shock, the only thing you can do is ask, "Are you serious?"

She looks into your eyes. "Come here." Still in disbelief, you hesitantly move closer and sit down on the bed next to her. Your stepsister leans in and presses her lips against yours, initiating a tender, exploratory kiss. Your lips move slowly against each other, the warmth and softness of her mouth sending a thrill through your body. As the kiss deepens, you begin to taste her--sweet and slightly salty, a combination that awakens your senses and ignites your desire.

The kiss gradually becomes more passionate, and your tongues tentatively meet, dancing and teasing one another. You feel the heat rising between you, your heartbeats syncing as your breathing grows heavier. Your hands move to cradle her face, while her fingers gently thread through your hair, pulling you closer. As the intensity of your kiss grows, you can't help but feel excited, doing this with your stepsister. Jenny breaks off the kiss, and whispers to you, "I want you to show me how you masturbated."

You can hardly believe what's happening, but you manage to say, "Okay." Standing up, you pull down your pants, revealing your fully erect cock. Climbing back onto the bed, you lean against the wall and begin to stroke yourself. Your stepsister leans down, bringing her face closer to your cock, her eyes wide with fascination. She watches your every move, taking in the sight of you pleasuring yourself.

You use your thumb to spread the pre-cum around the head of your cock. You swirl it over the sensitive tip, teasing yourself with the pleasurable sensation. Your breath catches in your throat, and you can't help but let out a low moan. Jenny's eyes widen, clearly intrigued by your reaction. Feeling bolder, you tell her, "Why don't you touch yourself too?"

Jenny hesitates for a moment. With a tentative nod, she decides to give in to her desires. She stands up and lifts her skirt, revealing a pair of white panties that hug her curves. Her fingers hook into the waistband of her panties, and she pulls them down, exposing her perfectly round ass cheeks and the pink, glistening folds of her pussy. As she bends over to pick up her panties from her ankles, you're struck by the sight of her wet, swollen lips and her tight, puckered asshole. The raw view of her most intimate areas sends a surge of lust through you. Your stepsister hands her panties to you and says, "Here, you can use these, just don't ruin them like my other pair."

You accept them, feeling the lingering body heat in the fabric, and the dampness from her excitement. Wrapping them around your stiff cock, you savor the sensation of the soft, warm, damp fabric gliding over your sensitive skin, each stroke intensifying the pleasure. The fact that these are your stepsister's fresh panties carrying her scent and arousal pushes you even closer to the edge of ecstasy. "Your panties feel so good around my cock," you whisper.

Jenny climbs back into the bed, also leaning against the wall, sitting next to you. She spreads her legs slightly, granting her fingers better access to her pussy, all while staring intently at you using her panties to stroke your cock. Her fingers gently trace the outline of her delicate folds, dipping slightly into her wetness before running back up to circle her clit. A soft moan escapes her lips as she watches your hand move along your cock, her own fingers beginning to explore her body further.

Jenny's fingers become more confident in their movements, rubbing her clit in slow, circular motions as her other hand reaches up and under her shirt to cup one of her breasts. Her thumb flicks over her now-hardened nipple, and her eyes occasionally flicker between your face and your hand stroking your cock. The connection between you two intensifies as you both watch each other, taking in every reaction and expression.

As her arousal builds, her fingers move faster, applying more pressure to her clit. Her breathing grows heavier, her chest heaving. Occasionally, she slips a finger inside her pussy, curling it to reach that sensitive spot deep within. As she does so, she locks eyes with you, her dazed gaze and open mouth conveying the pleasure she feels. The sight of her pleasuring herself serves to further fuel your own arousal, and you find your strokes becoming more focused. Your moans mix together as you both get closer to climaxing, creating a symphony of pleasure that fills the room. Your eyes lock, and Jenny asks, "Are you about to cum?"

"Yes," you moan, barely able to form the word.

"Me too," she pants. As your orgasm builds, you grip your cock tightly, the sensation of using Jenny's panties becoming almost unbearable. The pleasure reaches a crescendo, and with a guttural groan, you cum, hot ropes of semen spurting from your cock and landing on the hardwood floor below.

harkon9225
harkon9225
100 Followers