All Comments on 'Falling Off the Wagon onto Cocks'

by Magda_Sorensen

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Do it again!!! Awesome story, I blew twice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I think you should go back. Forget the shrink and just enjoy yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Get Help!

What you are doing is dangerous on so many levels. Sex is exciting and fun but you need to control your desires.

hungbottomhungbottomover 5 years ago
Cock And Cum Slut

Sure wish I was there to help you with all of the cocks you got to enjoy. I'd be going back there at least once a month.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Yes!!!! you should do it again let your horny filthy urges out and enjoy making love to cocks like a whore,,great story...And just like you i can not stop either when i masturbate i think of nasty filthy naked things i have done and jerk off and rub my asshole until i cum upside down with my cock pointed at my open mouth mmmm,, Another one of my horny times was when one of my friends that i service told me to meet him shopping center parking lot so i did and when he showed up in his suv he had 4 other guys with him he looked around and told me to strip i felt so filthly horny so i got naked with just my tennis shoes and hopped in the truck between the gurs in the back and the pulled out hard cocks and started stroking and ask me while i was looking at those cocks how i felt , i replied like a submissive whore and they said good they drove around and stop by abandoned buildings and parks and i went get i naked with hard cock waving fall to my knees and suck and make love to those cocks until the cock told me it love me back by spraying my whore face with cum and i would get back in so horny and 2 of the guys who had not cum had me get back in and sit my horny ass directly on there cocks while they drove around taking turns wrecking my hot ass it felt so good be passed around like a whore and when they was ready to cum they pull over in a empty area and spray my face with delicious cum.When they finished with me they drove me back to my car and looked at me and said you are a filthy horny cock sucking whore , i got out and sat back in my car naked with my ass feeling good tingly and wrecked i drove home naked pulled in my garage and was so horny i rubbed my ass and jerked off in my hand and rubbed the cum all over myself ,,,,i can not wait for your next hot story and my filthy ass can't either........

Magda_SorensenMagda_Sorensenover 5 years agoAuthor
Your feedback is perfect

Thank you everyone who has given me feedback on my story, and whether I should do that again! Even the person who said to "get help." It's a huge turnon to know my fucked up experiences turn some people on, and I want to hear more feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
perfect day

that was a great story , I wish I could get fuck like that and have a day like that, but all that cum in my ass and down my throat

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Leave your house completely naked!

I love to leave my house totally naked, shaved smooth with just a cock ring, ball stretcher and poppers then drive to a local cruise area several miles away...day or night, rain or shine to get fucked sucked and take all the cum I can get andI ALWAYS get out of my car naked barefoot and lock it...walking naked and loaded with cum makes me cum big!... And I don't care who is watching when I do... great story!!

69stroker6969stroker69almost 5 years ago
I'm also a cocksucking cumslut.

This is one of my all time favorite stories. I fantasize about being the object of a bukkake. Your story would be a description of my perfect day. Maybe some day it will cum true. I have never felt satisfied or fulfilled from sucking cock. The more I suck the more I want. I'd have to believe after a day that you describe I might finally achieve a feeling of completeness or satisfaction.

luuv2watchuluuv2watchuabout 4 years ago

What a nasty fucking cock whore. Love it. Go big or go home. I fantasize about being used, abused, gang fucked, throat bashed, cum glazed like this in a full on cock party from heaven. Mmmmm. Do me like the little cock sucking, ass loosened fuck toy I am guys. Use me. Break my cherry ass. Now stuff 2 cocks in my fresh virgin man cunt. Tell me what a useless jizz dump I am, only good for spurting hot creamy man juice on and in till it drips out my now gaping hole, winking at you all for more and more big cocks and huge loads. Take pictures of my glazed face. And more of huge black cocks violated my tight rosebud, so loving it. Fuck me like a filthy rag doll cum bucket. Hehe

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Public Cum Dump Wagon

I would make it a weekly habit to jump on that wagon. My 3 severely extreme fetishes are cum swallowing, being drenched in cum and exhibitionism. I would let all the guys film me on my phone and their own phones. It would be more exciting when I know videos of my cum filled mouth and drenched body are being shared on-line. Combining my 3 fetishes, I just want to be a Public Cum Dump.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved it. Loved all the cum sluts who liked it too!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I've been married for almost twenty years, a third of it without sex. Now that I am divorced a mature white male and as much as i love the taste of a woman's hot pussy juice, i want cock. During this period of celibacy. i have watched hypno videos of of being a cock sucker, sissy, submissive slut and becoming a faggot with great excitement.

Before marriage i had short introduction the being a submissive by a Mistress and another a Master and learned allot from them in a short time. It was palled by the only other experience as a sub, as i was taken to be a slave to a super Black Master. He collared me, nothing special about that. My Master's fetish was CBT.

i would have never dreamed i would get addicted to having my balls punished and forced to beg for more. The right of passage was for me to lay my little bound balls on the table and to beg for my Black Master to slam His fist down on my ball sac. Not once, but three times, my reward was His collar and to lick His pre cum off his fat cock while looking up at Him. So humiliating for a straight businessman to have my nuts pounded, then kneel and lick another Mans cock.

i too am about to fall off the wagon, so hungry for sex, hungry for real Men. To feel a hard swollen cock pass between my lips with lust of worshiping a dominant Man. Feeling His hands behind my head forcing my face into His groin, while hearing the voices of other Men stripping me of an dignity i had. No longer a respected businessman, rather the cocksucker they now see before them. i long for the taste of cum squirting in my mouth and the way cum coats your mouth.

i hope to be collard once again and Master use me has His fuck whore and cock slut.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous