Falling Under Mommy's Spell Pt. 03

Story Info
Matt's life changes under Mommy's control.
2.1k words
4.55
36.5k
42

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/26/2023
Created 02/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: The characters appearing in this story are 18+ and fictional.

Thank you all for reading my story. This is a continuation, if you would like the complete tale you can find the previous chapters on my profile. Much love!

Part 3: Matt under Mommy's thumb

"Matty!" Matt awoke to his mother calling him from her room. The door was open and she was standing in only a towel after having just taken a shower. When he managed to get himself over to her she dropped the towel on the floor. Instead of ogling his mother like he normally would have, Matt could only admire her. He thought she was so fit for a woman of her age. She must take pride in taking care of herself. Matt felt a bit of shame, realizing he didn't take care of himself in the same way. Suddenly he noticed all the times he ate junk while his mother settled for a salad. She was so strong willed and determined.

It was strange, Matt finally had a beautiful naked woman in front of him but because of his mothers "lessons" he couldn't enjoy it at all. His penis was completely flaccid and all he could think about was how he had such an empowered mother to be thankful for. In fact he envied that she was so pretty.

"Matty I called you in here because as part of our new relationship I want you to help me get ready for work in the mornings. This will better help you understand all that a woman has to do to be presentable in our society. The first thing I want to go is to put on a pair of panties. I have unlocked the drawer for you, you should be familiar with the offerings in there. Try to think of what you should pick based on my needs. Ok?" Matt moved over to the dresser and began to search for the pair he thought she would like. Normally he would be overcome by wanting to put them on himself and jerk off but things were different. He thought about what they would feel like to be on all day long, if they were practical for a work environment, and lastly about how cute his mother would look wearing them.

After all a strong woman like her deserved to look her best. He chose a light pink pair of cotton bikini style panties since they would both feel good and look on him mothers physique. "Umm... I think these would be a... umm good choice." Matt was kind of embarrassed to be picking out his Mothers panties but he also really liked it. He would have to be careful to not be too obvious of his enjoyment. "Thats a good choice Matty. These will feel good against my body accentuating my body and will not be evident underneath my clothes. Since you did good, why don,t you help mommy put them on. Come kneel in front of me and lets get started."

Mother was very turned on at this point. She took her son from a little panty thief, to learning about womens clothes and being a little helper. At this rate Matty will soon do whatever she tells him too. It felt so good to be exerting her power over him by putting him in such a weak state. She would never have to worry about him talking back, sexualizing her, or making himself into a degenerate. It felt good to usurp all of the power.

Matt knelt down and held out the panties. Mother stepped into them and signaled for him to pull them up. He lifted them until he came face to face with her pussy again. He was mere inches from something he only dreamed about. He couldn't think of anything sexual though, only how well trimmed her pubes were and how some man would be very lucky if she ever game one a chance. Matt became worried, was he just thinking of his mother presenting her pussy to some guy? This was definitely a weird way to think of mother. He finished pulling the panties up, making sure to smooth out the front and back. He took care to make sure there were no wrinkles or creases. He wanted his mother to look just perfect.

"Did you like that Matty?" Mother knew he would, and she knew he would confess if asked. "Yes." Matt just blurted out. He knew he would not be able to be dishonest but was taken back from how involuntary his response was. He didn't even have a chance to consider his answer. "Well I am not surprised Matty. Since you already had experience in panties I figured that actually having to do it proper would be a thrill as well. Do you still want to wear mommy's panties?" She was actually curious how it would affect Matt. "Yes. Actually more than ever. I want to learn how to do it proper so one day I can do it for myself." Matt cusped his hands over his mouth. That was a thought he had never admitted to anyone. Now she would know that we wanted to wear more than just panties. He was sure that now his path would lead to even more of these "lessons".

"That's good to know Matty. Now let's get going, I don't want to be late for work. Next go fish out a good bra for me out of the drawer above the panties. Ok?" Matt rushed over to the dresser anxious to put some distance between him and his last embarassing comment. He was still red faced from spilling his secret. Focused, he picked a bra that he thought would deliver support, one he checked would not poke or have scratchy fabric, and that would easily be covered by work appropriate attire. Mother had Matt place the bra over her breasts, slip the straps over her shoulders, and choose the clasp that would be firm but not too tight.

"That was good work today Matty. I know you do not yet have a sense for clothes and make-up, so I am going to choose some. Make sure to pay attention and think about why I want to do things." Matt's mind was flooded with various new thoughts: How something would look on her body, how the colors contrasted her complexion, how her features were highlighted or dulled. There were so many complexities that he had never cared to notice before. It felt as if a new world was suddenly opened before his eyes, a new girlier world. He thought he would be repulsed by all of these feminine practices, but he found himself continually more intrigued. He wished his morning routine was more like his mothers. He felt plain when he saw how much prettier she was. As she applied her make-up, he noticed how all the layers elevated each other. She was transforming into a beautiful butterfly ready for whatever challenges awaited. He had never realized before how much a woman went through just to be able to go outside. Matt was sad that he had tried to rush her before and commented how she had made them late. Mother's instruction was playing out perfect as Matt was beginning to understand what he had chosen to not care about.

Mother dismissed Matt to go about getting ready afterward. He lazily got ready as he was disheartened that it was so much duller than his Mothers routine. He couldn't believe that he was actually looking forward to helping her tomorrow morning. At breakfast Mother prodded Matt to confess all that he had observed and learned. It was refreshing to hear him seeing things from her perspective. He was beginning to talk to her like one of the girls. It wouldn't be long before he would be begging to look like one of the girls too. After all he had confessed that to be his desire earlier. She had a devious smile as she sat and listened. Mother would find a way to make Matt into his best self. even if that meant making him into a her.

Mother went to work, when she got there she pleasured herself to all the pent up energy from the morning. At this rate she would need to find a man to help her take care of these emerging needs. She wondered how Matt might react to having a man around the house more often.

Matt went to school and it was quite an overwhelming day. Instead of daydreaming about girls in a sexual way, he constantly thought of all of their morning routines. How every girl there had to choose their clothes, do their make-up, and consider how their choices would make themselves appear. All day he felt like an ugly duckling. Forced to appreciate all of the beauty around him but be stuck as an impotent boring excuse of a boy.

Interestingly a girl sat with Matt at lunch. He normally sat alone ostracized by both the boys and the girls. This girl was Sarah, she wasn't the most attractive and didn't have too many friends but she had noticed Matt acting differently and was curious to talk to him. Matt actually found himself complimenting Sarah instead of fantasizing. She was a bit timid like him but they found each other friendly enough. Matt worried that she would discover things about him so he tried to keep the conversation school focused. As much as he tried he couldn't stop himself from talking about her clothes, or her look, or her hair typically in a compliment form. Sarah figured this must mean that Matt is gay. A normal guy wouldn't think twice about any of this. Maybe if they got to know each other he would reveal this to her. As lunch passed Sarah let Matt know she would sit with him again. This made him very nervous as he couldn't contain his "lessons" as it is. What if mother kicks it up a notch? It wouldn't be long before he loses all control.

The rest of the day seemed to fly past him. Just like the day before Matt came home and felt compelled to wait for mother. It was stronger than yesterday. He was being conditioned to wait for her and there was nothing he could do other than wait.

Mother got home and told Matt she would be going on a date. There was a man in the office across the building that she had her eye on but never had enough confidence to talk to. Feeling empowered by domination of Matt, she struck up a conversation which led to him asking her out.

"Matty, let's see what you learned today. I want you to help mommy look sexy for her date. Mommy is not a slut so this is a balance in choosing clothes that will make him want to see more without revealing too much" Matt asked her "Isn't it weird for me to help you get ready for a date?" He knew it was a mistake when it came out. Mother calmly replied "Not as weird as my son wearing my panties, now let's go". His face turned red again. He knew better than to question her at this point. He quietly marched to her bedroom. "Alright matty. Help me get undressed and I want you to pick a panty set on the bottom drawer. I unlocked it for you, those are my sets for when I have a date." He helped mother slip out of her blouse and skirt. He unclasped her bra and slid her panties off. Carefully he placed the clothes in the hamper and went to her designated drawer. He picked out a red thong and bra set. They were sexy should she decide to reveal herself tonight. Together she was dressed and put on a high slit red dress to compliment her figure. She helped Matt to pick out some jewelry and shoes to match.

"Matty, I have some instructions for you while I am on my date. I want you to take the clothes I wore today from my hamper and put them on. Get yourself dolled up the exact way we did it this morning. Make-up, shoes, and clothes all neat and pristine. You are not allowed to cum. If I come home and find cum stains or cum in my clothes, I will make it so you never cum again. You are to make yourself dinner and watch romance movies on TV until I come home. If you are dressed like a woman you should behave like one. I want you to write descriptions of what all the women are wearing in the movies and how they compliment their features. Lastly, I want you to tell me who the cutest boy in the movies is. No arguments, if you behave I will have a reward for you when I come home."

Mother headed out the door. Would Matt be able to behave tonight or would he be doomed to be erectionless forever?