All Comments on 'Falling Up'

by Xarth

Sort by:
  • 109 Comments
_RD__RD_about 3 years ago

That was a pleasant development on one of your usual themes - sufficient implied backstory, tension without angst or melodrama, no superhumans. Sweet little piece with your usual take on things, nice. Can't find any complaints.

Kryms1nKryms1nabout 3 years ago

This was an interesting read. It was very well thought out and did a good job of walking them through the journey instead of just putting them at the end right away or one page in

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

We all know where this is heading, and it's going to be wonderful when they end up pregnant. Even better when Cade discovers he loves fucking his pregnant sister even more. And better still when Anya discovers that the more pregnant she is, the more she wants Cade.

I loved this

JaceyTreyJaceyTreyabout 3 years ago

Outstanding work, once again. Well thought out plot; witty, smart, lively dialog. I remain a fan! 5 🌟!

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

Lovely story. Really enjoyed it

Scores 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Holy fuck, well worth the wait.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Loved it! I much prefer slower build up in your stories like here, Handcuff Sister, and Legend of Lexi.

On another note, since you’ve done bondage stuff before, have you considered hidden bdsm? I don’t know any other writer that can probably handle a story like that with siblings better than you. Regardless, thank you for another great story!

JacktacularJacktacularabout 3 years ago

An absolutely intense love affair, plus I love how sarcastic your characters can be. Truly hope my writing can someday compare.

Thanks for another top notch story

Jack

Dlh143Dlh143about 3 years ago

Great job! Please write more like this?

ArediaArediaabout 3 years ago

Beautiful story. Thank-you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I've read a lot of what you're previously written including mommy daycare and littown saga, but this is really perfect. beautifully written, super hot, with just the right tone of humor. thank you for your writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wonderful tale!

oldsage_1oldsage_1about 3 years ago

Nice story with oh so many un answered questions? They loved each other!

Cheers

SAGE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Brilliant, as always.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Fanfuckingtastic!

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germanyabout 3 years ago

I can only account for my taste, my preferences and my longings. "Falling up" is very entertaining. Instead of boring descriptions the characters and events are conveyedf through the mostly laconic dialogues between brother and sister. And again, on of the strongest romances I had the pleasure to read here is a story of love between close relatives. The kink of it is not prevalent or dominant. The siblings have a deep mutual sympathy already, and them falling in love implies the promise of an everlasting bond, while in reality the social evolution of mankind seems to be accelerating. We are made believe that identities and relations are a matter of choice and arbitrariness. To me, Xarth's story constitutes a sharply contrasting world, one, that's much more alluring to me.

I usually do not comment on language here. I'm just not in a position to do so. However, Xarth's very distiguishable style appeals to me, I like the tempo, rhythm, choice of words. The story is devoid of passing fancies, like references to gadgets, politics or the latest axioms of political correctness. So, in a way it's simple, elegant and "timeless" and has the potential to maintain it's impact on the well disposed reader for many years to come. In short, I loved reading it, and I loved the soothing and comforting effects to my mindset.

Bedroomeyes81Bedroomeyes81about 3 years ago

Holy smokes, that was 🔥🔥 very very nice we love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Can't explain the mental orgasm i have when i when see that Xarth has uploaded a story, heaven. Thankyou for being so consistent with your stories. Most people that i loved to read the stories of either stopped uploading or are trying to make money with it, which totally fine ofcourse. You're the only Author who has been really putting out stuff, thankyou for being as consistent you're even after you're not making anything out of it. You da best.

AdalaceAdalaceabout 3 years ago

This is a beautiful, loving story with just the right amount of levity and of course the wonderful dialog and banter I adore and expect from Xarth. This one has a place among my favorites. Thank you Xarth, you spoil us.

Bleep735Bleep735about 3 years ago

You write amazingly hot and loving stories. Thank you for another fucking awesome story.

wjthermanwjthermanabout 3 years ago

Gods I love this story! So many things in it that just checked all the boxes for me. Now if only I had a horny little sister, but alas, I am an only child. Great story, Xarth!

NaughtyGuyNatureNaughtyGuyNatureabout 3 years ago

Excellent as always, my friend

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 3 years ago

I thought this story was lovely brother and sister so sincere in their love , you mention their security in the last lines and apart from one or two oblique references there is no mention of parents, I wondered what happened to them.

DavKriegDavKriegabout 3 years ago

Xarth, my friend. You can write a hell of a love story. Thanks for what you do and keep it up. Five stars as usual.

JeffersonMerrickJeffersonMerrickabout 3 years ago

Good but the preamble went on and on and on! Once they finally got naked it all kicked off but so slowly!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

aw man, i really need a series to this( ꈍᴗꈍ)you know, from all of your stories, i think this is the one that i feel connected the most and feel fluffy while reading it. 5 stars of course! waiting for another sibs story again.

SorchakSorchakabout 3 years ago

I would like to read more of Anya and Cade, if only to find out about their parents and why they're in therapy. Finally one of your newer stories I've managed to finish. The last few I haven't even gotten passed the first page. I think I can attribute that to the lack of the word 'nakey' in this story. Every time I read a person older than 5 or 6 years of age using it, I cringe. Hopefully we'll visit the siblings again.

MRdotEdot2RMRdotEdot2Rabout 3 years ago

Cade cracks me up with his wit.

Loved the story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Loved it. More, please. I want to know more about their childhood, therapy & how they came to be living together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Incredible. This is by far one of the richest stories I have read on this site. The descriptions between the siblings were full of emotions and heartwarming. The sex scenes were unique to the two of them and exciting to read. This story definitely deserves sequel. Fantastic job.

CercamonsCercamonsabout 3 years ago

Lost my first comment. Oh well. This was beautiful, capturing exactly what it feels like to be falling in love. In fact, I fell in love while I was reading it. The sex was hot, but you make down and dirty sex clean and nurturing.

I am an old man now, officially elderly. But your stuff makes me feel young again. Thanks for that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is a beautiful story! Wonderful build-up, great dialogue and characters, not to mention the hottest goddamn sex I think I've ever read!

Only one critique: please don't forget that boobs are a crazy high erogenous zone too and the slightest touch can drive women wild. Cade needs to be paying them far more attention!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Thank you XARTH! Another excellent effort. As is usual in a Xarth novel, the first couple of pages were a bit slow. Maybe it is unfair criticism, as perhaps it only seems the background and set up takes so long because the rest of the story is always so damn exciting and hot! But after reading a couple of Xarth’s outstanding works, you just accept there are a couple early bits you can skip over and the story will be no different.

I never did find out why these two were in a house alone , and why they both had psychiatric counseling. Although, some parents do indeed send their kids to a shrink as a prophylactic, just to avoid any major problems through puberty. But these two are obviously past puberty!

Despite the extra bits at the start , which by now has become a way of authenticating a genuine Xarth effort, the characters are fun, the humor is spot on, and Even at my advanced age of 67 , i read 3 solid pages with a constant woody!! What more can be said?

Uncle Al

BenSMBenSMabout 3 years ago
Amazing ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

This is the reason why you are the best. Reading your stories doesn't feel like waching a sequel, all of them are different. Like in this one, tree scenes were damn hot especially the upside down one. How the hell do you get so many new ideas in your head? Anyway please keep writing more stories like this because no one can write them like you. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I was reading other stories of different authors but today u made my day bro

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I loved the story because of the sincere feelings described between the siblings. I'm sorry that we didn't learn what happened to the parents, how could the kids make it without more serious employment and the ages of the sibs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Gréât!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

That was incredible. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story as usual. The tree thing was good inspiration in my opinion. One thing that bugs me though is that the girl’s name is Anya, which the author used in another story before...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Probably like many fans of your stories I particularly enjoy the time you spend on developing the characters outside of the sexual context. Including the portions that give the reader a sense of the nature of the relationship between the characters is what permits me to fully get pulled into the situation. But, unlike some other authors, I am 100% grateful that you avoid making the characters out to packing massive packages, have cartoonish figures, and any of the other failings of so many other authors. So, thank you for making the characters more relatable and realistic - both in physical terms and in terms of the story development. Obviously, this is a fantasy, but that doesn't mean that every aspect of the story has to be fantastical. So, I will continue to read your stories eagerly. Please keep writing them!

undefinedlustundefinedlustabout 3 years ago

Good as always. I would have preferred more inner monologue from the characters to understand the motivation. Why were they alone without parents and in therapy? Guessing car crash, but who knows. What are their inner thoughts? I don't mean to nitpick. You are one of the better writers here overall and certainly in the incest realm, but I think PacoFear's characters are more compelling because he draws out more of their personalities. Trust me, I wouldn't critique if you were not top notch!

MarkhawksMarkhawksabout 3 years ago

Awesome story! Love the interplay between the two, and the dialog...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Hate to say it, but I'm disappointed

I read this because of the author. Xarth has authored what I consider to be some of the best short stories I've seen, erotica or otherwise. His story lines are believable and draw you in and the characters become real people that you end up feeling like you actually know. All of that is why I have to say I don't think this story is up to his usual level of mastery. The whole story and characters seem very superficial and didn't draw me in. I just never felt any investment in the characters or the story. Hate to be the negative nelly, but feedback is good for writers, and negative feedback is far more helpful than positive. Anyway, I was glad to see a new story from Xarth and look forward to more in the future.

UmmAightUmmAightabout 3 years ago

Always get excited when I see you post

And as always

You've managed to create another great story

I'm sure you've heard enough compliments about the characters and the build up

I felt that this one is a little more wholesome than usual which is not a bad thing of course

The story just makes you feel good things

I will say though that I thought the story was torn at first between how it got the characters to break the taboo

You can obviously feel that this is a more romantic story right from the start but they started breaking the barriers because of their physical needs but with not much build up as I expected it to have

So it was stuck between a sibling romance story and a story about how siblings commit incest through hot build up

Which I think is intentional because we later learn that both the main characters were stuck in a similar loop about if what they're doing is out of horniness or is the horniness due to the love that they feel

Which I think is a REALLY clever way to explain and expand upon their love for each other

The last three pages really sold me on their romance

And the really wholesome dialogue just added more to that

This hit me in the feels

And the story doesn't need a sequel imo

It ended perfectly

Continue to write more

And this is definitely a 5 stars

buzman0112buzman0112almost 3 years ago

A absolutely loved this story with the slow but steady buildup!!! Brilliant job!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A nice slow burn. Held my interest all the way through. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So is there a previous installment filling in some gaps? I know it's an erotic literature site and sex is a major focus here, but you have a story going and some gaping unfilled holes within it. Or have I not read it as diligently as I should have done? Their parents are missing and they are both in therapy. Why to both items. The brother is older. Her age is given. His is not. How much older? He works at home with his laptop. Doing what?

The writing is excellent. Very well done. Unless this is just the first installment and more is coming to fill in the blanks, the story telling is less than stellar. And because you don't provide information about that possibility either, I'm going to give you a 4 instead of the 5 it otherwise deserves. Some are happy with just the sex and the story is only a tool to get to that, the less the better. For me, the sex can be good, but the better the story the better the same well told description of the sex would be. So 4 it is.

BlissfulEcstasyBlissfulEcstasyalmost 3 years ago

In all the years I've been on this site, and all the different stories I've read over those years, I think I can say without a doubt but this is my favorite story on this site.

Thank you, Xarth.

KitTricksTheDevilKitTricksTheDevilalmost 3 years ago

My favourite thing from my favourite writer of that thing. Thank you.

mharrisonmharrisonalmost 3 years ago

Another wonderful story. Many thanks for sharing with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Absolutely loved this. Xarth, you've outdone yourself

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

Some anonymous reader posted the same questions that I have 4 days before I am writing this. Well, almost the same. I get the impression that their parents were somehow killed tragically at the same time, hence the need for them both to be in therapy simultaneously. But as the other commentator pointed out, no details were given. I realize that for the sake of the story that those details were not really necessary, but still and all. It would be satisfying to know and have a better understanding for what Cade and Anya are dealing with while awakening to their love for each other. Excellent story nonetheless. I really enjoyed it. 5 stars.

Bumblebee3141Bumblebee3141almost 3 years ago

Fantastic story. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This writing, your writing, is worth money. The fact that it's available free legitimizes Literotica.

But, really, I'd happily pay money for this. It's amazingly well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is the first story I've read by Xarth, but I'm going to go out on a limb and say that it is the best story on this entire site. It gives us a flawless peek into the lives of two damaged souls seeking to heal and then finding their way. This is really a much better story than we deserve. Thanks so much for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Wow

I love this story. It is amasing, so well written. Will they be ok though? Will they last? I hope so, they grow old together, never tired of eachother.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

¡Excellent story! It makes work your imagination. You cañ't tell exactly whether you take it more as a written text or as a movie. 5 stars of course.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Superb storytelling, with some very, very erotic action. I have always, always fancied my step sister, and this is what it could have been like. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A true masterpiece. Superseding the erotica genre. A heartfelt love story bringing two damaged souls into the comfort of each others embrace.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Beautifulll

Is the only approptiate word

Radomir1Radomir1almost 3 years ago

It was really fucking great.

marriedtosistermarriedtosisteralmost 3 years ago

You are SO DAMN GOOD at this that when I'm writing stories, I have to make sure I'm not copying things you've put in my head from my reading your stuff. It's so...comprehensive and complete when you talk about sibling relationships. And so realistic with the dialogue, and the hesitation.

Never stop. .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just great of a story

I think they’re engaging in 69 would have been a wonderful part of this fantastic love story yes ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Bravo Xarth for this Masterpiece

I believe that Cades’ continual worry about the “you’re my Sister”thing throughout the story could have been handled by Anya ; by telling him, “ we were, but now we’re Lovers and can never go back to that....and who would want to ?

I mean this is the new Them , and they’re both of age to know what they want , and now they have it ! And

How many of us could only wish to have the love of our life as intensely and beautifully passionate as these two lovers do ?

For there is no more innocent and pure love than Sib Love as we have all witnessed here in this marvelous story !

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You ability to write believable conversations is remarkable. The phrasing and tempo of the interactions make a significant contribution to the backdrop of the physical interaction. You allow me to insert my fantasies into your stories by not adding detail about physical appearance. I believe the only descriptive word you used was, ‘lithe.’ Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is the second story from this author and I'm getting spoiled! Such a good writer...so easy to read and can spell too! The whole package!

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

Liked it but there didn't really seem to be a conclusion? HEA?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Perfect. This is well written romance .a love story.... Where they just happen to be siblings. There's nothing particularly "kinked" in this one, if we're being really honest..... Well convinced and tenderly written!

zedarsmeezedarsmeeover 2 years ago

Once again the story was exactly the kind i was looking for. As others said better than I can, the development, tension and setting were fantastic. Thanks for the submission!

MDR1986MDR1986over 2 years ago

I kinda agree with others about one of the plot holes. Most I actually liked - the ages, his job, income, how big is the house? Is it the house they grew up in? Body shapes, sizes... I love all this was left unsaid, because it lets you fill in the blanks, and the reader gets to fit it to whatever they want.

However what distracted me for the whole story and that I thought was essential to understand these two is what exactly happened to them that they are in counselling. I know it had to with why the parents were missing, but the obvious (including the typical, simple and overused trope of accidental death) answers don't quite fit, and in the back of my head spent most of my time before the sex scenes (when I stopped caring, lol) started just trying to figure out WTF happened to them. A tragic death of the parents might explain her emotion regression to climbing trees, his being uncomfortable being alone... but not why they seem to have completely isolated themselves together for years, and her inability to trust anyone. The whole thing feels like something more sinister happened to them, but, ugh.... lol, super tired and having difficulty expressing why this drove me bat shit crazy the whole way through lol... imagine I got close enough to explaining it enough though.

Anyway, that big ass missing piece brought the store down to 4.6, but alas the 5 point score system forced me to round it up to a five :) KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK - have loved your stories for years and always look forward to the next one

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(12/23/2021) Hey? That’s it? What happened to the parents? Why is she in therapy? How old are they? Is this a lead into a series? I gave this story five stars anyway. But hey, don’t leave us hanging here.

WesleyWPWesleyWPover 2 years ago

Your dialogue snaps. The sibs here remind me of your Legend of Lexi.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

once again, simply awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Don’t care for total sarcasm from the ass of a brother. Little is going to happen but like when she hanging from tree and asked him to catch her. Thought you could do it yourself and sat their. All the rest of the times he acted like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Needs her getting pregnant

Moving where no one knows them...Starting a family...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This deserves a sequel

WesleyWPWesleyWPover 2 years ago

Reading Xarth's stories makes me want to write again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Stunning. Masterful. Beautiful. Rhythm just right, characters too, and you captured their chats just right. One word changed would have made it less of a masterpiece.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a great story! You’re a good writer! Good with dialog, too.

JimDiamondJimDiamondabout 2 years ago

Okay, great story, BUT... What supposedly or actually happened with the parents? What was the "work: the brother was doing from home? What was the Psych Counceling each was undergoing for? Those were big holes in this story. A rewrite might help with that. A real good story deserves the holes filled. All that cummed in pussy also leads to other things... covering that might help as well. Is she on birth control or any concerns about prenancy? How about a little past life? Especially her sex history. Clearly she has a past and experiance. A bit about that experiance might help. Just some suggestions that would have made that great story a lot better... :-)

juanviejojuanviejoabout 2 years ago

I LIKED IT...CINCO ESTRELLAS!

dbsidedbsidealmost 2 years ago

Upside down on a tree branch exposed! I wet myself imagining how she tasted...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

enjoyed it so much, thank u

5/5

Seadog971Seadog971almost 2 years ago

Drawn out a little but a fascinating story. I was hooked in the first two chapters even if no sex were to happen an excellent story line and conclusion .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just like Seadog971, I was hoked after the first few paragraphs. It's a love discovery story that goes from normal sibling bonds to the romantic and sensual. Perhaps a little drawn out but well worth the trip. Good job...

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Second time around absolutely loved it, more than the first time. You are a marvellous author.

Still a resounding 5/5, wish l could give it more. Definitely one of my favourite sibcest reads

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The most realistic presentation of a brother, sister story that I've ever read. I don't agree that it's too drawn out. Those tiny steps is what gives it realism. The descriptions of the settings and their feelings were magnificent and the dialog was killer great. Create some scenes in the therapists' offices and some explanation about what happened to their parents how they supported themselves and this would be a great movie. You're an exceptional writer.

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlover 1 year ago

I don't believe I had read this before. Very interesting and a great job writing, Xarth.

For someone who claims never to have had sex with a sibling, you sure have the progression down well! I have not ever heard of a brother sister who could from traditional family interaction and affection, and then suddenly jump straight into full copulation. Never heard of an actual occurrence. It is always slow progressive steps.

So, as far as I know you have it correct sir.

Uncle Al

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Immature characters!! Cade is an asshole

rbloch66rbloch66over 1 year ago

A fairly uninteresting read.

RaptikoRaptikoover 1 year ago

5/5

The pacing was perfect. I fully agree with the comment from OldUncleAl, it's the slow transition from "normal" siblings to something more that makes the pairing feel more real and emotional, which in turn makes the story even better. I also liked a lot this story because it gives a very relaxing feeling, since it focus solely on the only 2 characters, with no mention of a external world. Good work :)

sadimgniksadimgnikover 1 year ago

Unlike some others, I liked the fact that we don't know what happened to the parents.

I was writing back-story in my head as I read - and I appreciated the extra nuance that it gave me.

As always, there has to be a 'willing suspension of disbelief' as the sibs moved from cuddling to carnality, but I enjoyed this story

josenussbaumjosenussbaumover 1 year ago

I completely agree with JimDiamond. We know absolutely nothing about Anya and Cade except their names.

They both are in therapy. Why? Probably parents related? What? Apparently they dont have to work? Do we even know their age? (might have missed that)

Close to the end I thought they could as well have been Tarzan and Jane. (although we know more about those)

So in my view this is an unstarted unfinished story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I really enjoy your writing!

migizi42migizi42about 1 year ago

Love the love. And love how she was kind of in control. I'm not submissive but I do like it when my laady takes some charge.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Absolutely beautiful story. Wonderful. And at times, really funny. Great stuff. Definitely one of the best I've read. Here or ever. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Damn. Just damn...

UncertainTUncertainT12 months ago

Love, just love.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXarth@Xarth
Apr 8, 2024: Two new chapters of Gaming vs Femboy are complete and on their way. **** https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/ Check out my blog for thoughts on some of my stories, as well as occasional other ramblings. Mostly every new story gets an entry, and at one time...

SIMILAR Stories