All Comments on 'Fallout 06: Accident'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 74 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
So burn and bury the bastard?

He should have been man enough to admit he wanted his own kids and divorced her. Moved onto someone else who could have kids. Maybe a little cold but you want what you want. She should have been smart enough to divorce him the first time. The rest was bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good stuff, as usual. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
liked it

male or female, a cheater deserves no pity. fuck them.

As for MMAS if this to ever happen to someone like me they would need a new client and new people to do their bidding. Everyone involved would be having accidents until the trail ran out. At least once this happened they would know to never screw with someone like me again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I'm probably wasting my time but the full quote is:

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned,

Nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." I

Just sayin'

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Saddletramp, you did it again. Another winner from the master himself!! Keep it up!

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 3 years ago
The only problem was that . . .

. . . lifesaving surgery would never be classified as elective. And the way Mr Tramp writes things, I’d have expected her husband to have survived, but with a dead dick — assuming it wasn’t really dead, turned black and had to be removed — and then became everyone’s bitch in prison.

enderlocke77enderlocke77about 3 years ago
hmm

a 2way btb lol works for me. although not sure why fred stayed in a marriage like that for that long and that it took him that long to figure out he was being poisoned. actually guess thats not too far fetched, remembering a dateline of a husband being slowly poisoned by his wife for many years so guess it works. still hard to believe though

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Crap

Just crap .it would have been less crappy if it had less crap in it. 1 star for this crappy story about crap.

Omart57Omart57about 3 years ago
Very, very Good, ST!

Can always count on you for a favorable story outcome! A good read.

BoytitsBoytitsabout 3 years ago

Nice job, interesting story and thanks again for writing.

MVarroMVarroabout 3 years ago
Not up to your standard

this story reeds like coffee dregs brewed over twice. I know you can do a lot better.

Thank you anyway.

hotprof1973hotprof1973about 3 years ago
Very well done

Flipping the genders on some of the tropes, and it worked really well. I’m a huge fan of your over-the-top stories, that some people take too seriously. However, your more serious stories are so well-crafted as well. Like this one. Well done!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 3 years ago

Since when is life-saving surgery considered elective surgery?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
entertaining

I am however getting tired of the endings where the cheated spouses connect and then marry.

DirtySingleMomDirtySingleMomabout 3 years ago

Well written usual boilerplate Saddletramp story. But this time the husband is the cheater. He gets the same treatment and is killed off. Would have been five stars but I deducted two for bringing in a couple of crutches. MMAS and the Camp you're beating them to death (pun intended).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Yikes

Plot and dialog were not good.

oldsage_1oldsage_1about 3 years ago

Thanks for the token Burn The Prick (BTP) piece. Kind of convoluted and messy. Yeah, the wife came out wealthy and lived happily ever after with the spurned spouse but the culprit never made it out of the hospital and succumbed to a hart attack!

In my fantasy a disfigured horribly scarred Jake survives spending his remaining years in a wheelchair with a useless numb dick.

Cheers

SAGE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Wow another good one from you.

Liked the change and ending.

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmithabout 3 years ago

Another great Tale! Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

another good one and this time you had mmas in it 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
5*

Another good one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
?

Not sure Fred was the answer in the end. I saw him as a WIMP that was too fucking stupid to out smart his wife.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989about 3 years ago
Edgy

Yeah I'd say she got a little revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Even before she knew the details of the crash, she signed a “Do not Resuscitate” order. If he was 80+ years old with a couple of co-morbidities, that would make sense, But for a healthy young person, it is an oddity.

taylorsamtaylorsamabout 3 years ago

I love a good burn the bastard story. Not enough of them if you asked me.

Taylor

dcvngtn3dcvngtn3about 3 years ago
@Anonymous ?

MMAS has the wife poison the husband, giving him drugs and things to be compliant. It's not that he was always a wimp, but that the drugs he was given made him one.

TajfaTajfaabout 3 years ago

You've done it again! Brilliantly over the top and I loved it. Don't keep us waiting too long for the next one. It makes my day when I see a new submission from you amongst all the cuck stories that seem to be in a majority these days. 5 stars

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 3 years ago

As always, I enjoyed this story. It was a bit "cookbook" in plot this time, so I can't justify 5*, but still great entertainment. Always look forward to seeing your name in the author block. 4*

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

As soon as the call came that there was an accident, most of us knew it would involve her and his pecker.

I stopped there, I hope for those that go all the way found it better than it was at that point.

hindsight2020hindsight2020about 3 years ago

This was a bit off kilter.

You struggled to put it together and that struggle showed in the disjointed narrative.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 3 years ago
His Kids ...

There is no great rationale, anymore, for Sweetie to not bear New Hubby’s kids. She has lost her ovaries, so they cannot be her gene line, but egg donors could be from her female-relative gene line or from that of a complete stranger/egg-donor from (almost) anywhere on Earth. Sweetie still has a uterus so can, most likely, carry to term a donor egg fertilized by Hubby’s sperm. More than once. And probably with a baby-gender preference option!

4*

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 3 years ago
BTW. Exsanguination

If a guy’s pecker is chomped off, he would have to hope for an ambulance to be cruising right there, because bleeding out would happen pretty quickly. Depending on whether the felatrix was on the upstroke or downstroke, there might be space for a shoestring tourniquet that a Good Sam could administer ... once they get into the wrecked car, recognized the problem and got his pants down. Hubby was injured in other places enough to not be conscious and able to help in any way. Not generally a problem in ST’s universe, however.

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

Sorry mate not my cup of tea

3/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
3*

Good story right up till she gets a ton of money. It seems like a lot of authors think that to have a good ending the good spouse has to get a lot of money. It would have been much more realistic if the house got paid off and maybe one or two hundred thousand dollars. I never give more than 3* to stories where they suddenly come into a large fortune.

Ironman52Ironman52about 3 years ago

Love your universe and style, especially, how you weave things together.

5* as usual for a fun read.

AngelRiderAngelRiderabout 3 years ago

Meh, still the same crap. MMAS which is obviously anti women nonsense like most of the stories. Do something new.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 3 years ago

Love the Series and all of your stories. I do not like Wimp stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
hen the doctor said he found a cyst on one of her ovaries. They got through the surgeries -- yeah, they ended up removing both ovaries

They don't take both ovaries for one cyst, I had one the size of a small orange, they cut it out of the ovary and I still have both, so that is bullshit!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
oh no...

As soon as Fred was introduced, i thought, please have more imagination tha having Fred and Rhonda fall in love and marry. Please don't. So, of course, they did. Almost as bad as the Lit wife having bazooms (DD or larger) or the agrieved husband always asking if the other guys cock is larger. Geeshhh...have some originality.

Samson

tralan69ertralan69erabout 3 years ago

Another kick ass story from saddletramp1956. Thank you.

@sbrooks103x and ReedRichards

"Since when is life-saving surgery considered elective surgery?"

When it is an experimental procedure in Mr Tramps world. duh!

Sloburn38Sloburn38about 3 years ago
Smokin that good stuff

Three months later, Rhonda got word from Durwood that Schmidt's lawyer settled for $150,000 -- a far cry from the $1 million they originally wanted.

No lawyer would let that happen to their client. Any lawyer can find out the value of the estate and settling for 150K just isn't in a good sharks realm of possible.

mattenwmattenwabout 3 years ago

I'm used to better things from you. The two cheaters got what they deserved for themselves. The decision of the betrayed wife not to have her husband operated on was done with his death, but it is ethically very dubious, but as you write yourself: God protect us from justice. Because woe to us if at some point we are judged by a higher power! The end of the story is too clichéd for me!

tangledweedtangledweedabout 3 years ago

Anon: It may be different where you are, but DNRs are a pretty common document now, whenever a hospital stay is involved.

As for donating your body to science, they can still charge you fees for handling the body. A family member donated their body over 20 years ago and it still cost close to $1000. It is an attractive revenge fantasy to just leave the remains behind, but unfortunately it may not work everywhere.

GoesGruntGoesGruntabout 3 years ago

Nice to see a Burn the Bastard story now and then...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Some people need to pull themselves away from these stories long enough to remember that they ARE STORIES! I love to read as much or more than the next guy but the comments some leave are kind of out there. Remember also, when reading a story that you are in the authors world and facts as you may believe are when you exit the story (especially when you read saddletramp (no offense intended - he would and has said the same). Thank you ST for your story, a little different from most of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
It was worth reading. That's becoming more rare on Literotica.

It was more of a report than a dramatic story telling, but it was a casually interesting report.

Thanks for the effort.

As to the wife refusing essential life saving treatment for her husband, that's a bullshit concept, and that's not what I read here. Hospitals will take whatever minimal measures are guaranteed to save a persons life; they can't just let people die. But the hospital is not required to perform special optional health care if the patient refuses or does not want to pay for it. Removing a kidney damaged in an accident, the hospital will do. Replacing the kidney with a donated organ, that's up to you and your insurance company.

Fred and Angela got what they deserved. In my opinion and experience that happens more often than you might think, although not so quickly and efficiently. It would be nice to think most people are just too moral and ethical to behave like Fred and Angela. I believe it is more the case that people are too instinctively intelligent to ruin their lives for illicit sex and adulterous romance. It almost never turns out well, and there is a reason for that, God knows.

Thanks again.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Great alternative story

Good to see the husband as the cheating bastard in this one. It was nice to see the male cheater tarred with the same brush that you use on the women. You took care of both cheaters in this one, so an equal burn for both.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
SO VERY SORRY TO SEE.....................................................................

The cheating bastard die like that. Would have been nice to have him survive and go to prison. With his broke dick and no street in him it would have been nice to see him with someone else's dick in him.

OlFrog14xOlFrog14xabout 3 years ago
Adopting a child that doesn't have issues is very hard.

Dave Thomas's foundation notwithstanding, the supply of "healthy white infants " is negligible. The adoptee population has a large number of ADHD sufferers, and the Hague Convention has shut down international adoption enough that many agencies have disappeared. I have not looked at stats lately, but a largish number of the domestic pool is biracial.

What are the police in your neighborhood like?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Finally, a guy slut

Thankfully, our author has rediscovered that not all cheating is done by women. Although per usual, it is a very black-and-white tale. The cheating husband has not one redeeming quality. And this time, it is the lady's turn to be moral perfection. But hey, if that is this writer's m.o., at least turn about is fair play....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Old Story Line

While not exactly plagiarism, I have read several stories on Literotica and other places where the guy gets his cock bit off in a car accident while getting a blow job. This story is just not erotic at all! Not sure this author knows how to write an erotic story with emotional sex involved?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
1 star

to hell with strict catalics.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Why

was Fred crying in the hospital? And why can't my body get through the same transformation as Fred's?

42 the answer to life the universe and everything

TajfaTajfaabout 3 years ago

Makes me glad that I live in the UK where medical treatment is free at the point of need - we pay national insurance through our wages and that covers everyone regardless of financial status. Still 5 stars.

MarkT63MarkT63about 3 years ago

Great BTB and BTBast story.

OlFrog14xOlFrog14xalmost 3 years ago

Obviously, ST has no clue about adoption in the current day, other than "it exists".

The Healthy White Infants of yesteryear have been gone for at least 37 years, and those that become available are placed privately.

OlFrog14xOlFrog14xalmost 3 years ago

cont: Trafficking led to the Hague Convention, which reduced international adoption to a trickle. Prospective parents need to research the pool available to them carefully in order to prepare for the challenges to come.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

What great series, Burn The Bitch/Bastard every time. Well done 5 stars

WillowghbyWillowghbyover 2 years ago
Light Entertainment

While not the normal ST56 level of story, this one is a nice bit of formulaic fluff.

Keep 'em comin'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

For those who contend adoptions have dried up. You have over;looked paid surrogate services. It is an industry that has popped up to fill need. Surrogates often carry fetus to term every 10 to 11 months, most often it is an in vitro conception with the egg and sperm from different downers, seldom is the egg from the surrogate mother. Most often it DOES NOT involve intercourse with the surrogate.

Costs are high, Surrogates Mothers are paid for he service provide (carrying the fetus to term) 50,000 to 90,000 for a single fetus and double that for twins and that does not include medical and legal expenses. Often and agency involved with fees in the 25 to 50 thousand range, but that usual includes legal fees and expanses.

One surrogate I know is about to deliver her 13th baby in ten years including twins. She charges 90 K per child so that is over 1.1 mil or 117K / year.

Guess what the insiders in the industry (and some of the Surrogates) call the Surrogates: Breeding Whores.

If you don't believe me Google "surrogate services" surrogate costs"

.

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

This one could have been "Loving Husbands" but there was BTB in there to. good story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not sure I’d trust him with kids that weren’t his own after the way he treated his ex wife’s kids he claimed he treated the kids as he would anyones else’s if he spoke to my kids that way it would be the last time he spoke he sounds like a twat

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

God, the author had me laughing with the tone of this story. "Enjoy Hell, mo***** f****r." How madcap!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Catholics.....FUCKING strict about divorce yet have no qualms about molesting young boys

Jazz_E_tooJazz_E_tooover 1 year ago

Like the writing style of this series, so far. Many of the plots seem very reminiscent of Just Plain Bob's work; though I suppose there are really only a limited number available in this vein.

Look forward to reading others in your collection.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You always end your stories on a high note, I love it. Thanks

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohio11 months ago

Didn’t find this erotic. Also, after being beaten, injected, tied to a chair, made to watch his wife Angela cheat, then being beaten/caned, I would think Fred would need hospitalization. The beating would trigger a police report by the hospital (mandatory) and an investigation. Wife would be charged and not wanting to take the fall by herself, she would give up the names of the two male assailants. The residual drugs in Fred’s blood plus the DNA in the sperm from the thugs would provide overwhelming evidence to convict. Finally, as another commented, the severed penis thing from the car accident due to the distraction from the blow job has been done in several other stories. Three stars are all I can give.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Is almost as if somebody doesn't understand that there's such a thing as harvesting eggs and just because you've had your ovaries removed doesn't mean that you can't actually become pregnant. How ridiculous is this story, I mean sure it's your world but really....

Harvey8910Harvey89105 months ago

This was a great story and gets five stars from me. I am glad how this story turned out. Jake was dead and Rhonda and Fred are financially secure and got married. Nice story and the good guys (and gals) win in the end

willyk1212willyk12125 months ago

another fun one ive read all your stuff pretty good writer

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

While I gave this five stars as it is a great read, I did have a problem with her basically causing his heart attack or at least undoubtedly having a major role in it occurring. If anyone found out how cold of a bitch she can be, she would be lacking in the friend/lover department. I get being big time angry for his cheating but her wanting him dead seems over the top. Those are the psychologically unstable people you need to be very weary of.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Most of the cheating stories are about female cheats. Well, nice to see the shoe on the other foot for once. And the asshole too gets his comeuppance. Ha!Ha!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Fallout 05: Gone Previous Part
Fallout Series Info