All Comments on 'Fallout 10: The Office Wife'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 203 Comments
bhill8671bhill8671about 3 years ago
This story was sad.

Not in a bad way, it was just a sad story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
It was't bad enough that you had him get a divorce?

You had to kill him off too? That was just too much for my tastes. He doesn't have to fall in love and marry some hot woman, but with all the money he got you could have allowed him to retire and enjoy his life. This was just depressing.

secretsalsecretsalabout 3 years ago

Payback was fairly mild here. And after that epilogue, the whole story feels a bit flat. I know shit happens IRL, but usually these parts are a nice place for escapism, not more griminess.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I enjoy your stories when they are plausible.

Thanks,

~Enkidu

5*

SwordWielderSwordWielderabout 3 years ago

Good story. You missed going into either Sylvia's parents or her daughter giving her hell. Dear old Sylvia destroyed her husband, her marriage, and her family - no wonder she lived for only 6 months after his death. Also, I think Denny would have changed his will and burial instructions so that no way in hell could Sylvia be buried next to him. Sorry, but she deserves to be buried separately - he deserves his peace. She was good for 29+ of their 30 year marriage and left abandoned it. Now in the case of some of your more vile cheaters - cremation and scattering their ashes in a pig sty / fetid swamp / flushed down to untreated sewage that is more appropriate.

Rw43Rw43about 3 years ago

Gotta tell you, ST: you rang one of my favorite bells.

Most authors have their cheated-on spouses get all het up and self-righteous that they pass up their final opportunity for meaningful sex. For. The. Rest. Of. Their. Lives. No. More. Sex. Really??

You found a way to weave some meaningful married action--including taking back her ass--into the plot, so the story actually had some eroticism.

Yes, the story is a little dark, but not needlessly so. Cheating in a 30-year marriage is already a dark topic.

I thought this was the best of your Fallout series.

linnearlinnearabout 3 years ago
A Sad Ending

I've seen this type of scenario before with the Executive being required to have a PA with the sex and benefits. Very interesting.

WetheNorthWetheNorthabout 3 years ago
Did not like that you killed off Denny so quickly

But you did give the wife the patented "SaddleTramp Treatment"

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 3 years ago

This story is so bizarre and so badly done that it's impossible to read the 1st few paragraphs without shaking your head In stunning disbelief.... And then bursting out in laughter

.

In the 21st century the corporation demands and requires that high ranking executives fuck their secretaries and administrative assistance?

.

And if they don't these executives are fired? LOL

... LOL....LOL

.

What a stupid outrageous laughably absurd premise for story.

. BUT WAIT !!!! this gets even worse. the Wife DEMANDS that her boss honor specific conditions in order to have sex and make sure that nobody finds out about what's going on. Then 2 or 3 paragraphs later she's taking off her wedding rings when she's at work as if that's not going to attract any attention. This makes no sense at all it's completely irrational.

.

The rest of the story is nothing but mindless cliches of the outraged husband taking revenge. It's all very superficial and very contrived and is so extreme that it's Obvious that this is just an attempt to get a high score.

.

The most ironic thing is that a company which only hires men for high executives and forces them to have sex with their Administrative assistants.... Can only occur in a conservative trump state.

carindenniscarindennisabout 3 years ago

Once again, your EXCESSIVE use of, "he siad," "she said." was annoyting and distracting. It made it seem as a 12 year old is the author.

PLEASE resole this issue.

TajfaTajfaabout 3 years ago

Back to your best. It was sad but there was no way he could forgive her. 5 stars

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 3 years ago

Interesting story! No nitpicks from me. In the original story, the Jack character married Sylvia and Denny's daughter and Jack and Sylvia continued their affair.

5

etchiboyetchiboyabout 3 years ago
And the moral of the story?

Don’t smoke. It’ll give you a heart attack.

5-stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Idk man. It's such a sad story.

Why should that selfish bitch that lied lied and lied get off so easily? Why should the husband suffer more than he already has? He deserves to move on. I don't wish ill on the cheating prostitute, but she gets to die 'of a broken heart' and 'be buried next to her ex husband'. I mean, she absolutely doesn't deserve that. She deserves a long lonely life. He deserves a chance to find a woman that respects him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I remember the original story.

As you say, the basis was the same but I enjoyed your take as well.

5*****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

both of them should have been thrown into the garbage dump 5 stars

PowersworderPowersworderabout 3 years ago

Good story, but it was really depressing.

A 30 year loving marriage destroyed because of her stupidity. The poor faithful husband got his heart broken, then died 6 months later almost certainly from that broken heart. Extreme stress and emotional trauma actually puts more strain on the heart, so his wife killed him with her infidelity.

I gave it 4* because stories of betrayal really need an upbeat ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story. But the husband should have gotten much more compensation from his wife's firm.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I like it because it's the ending that I really want for that crap story that some retards thinks it's a masterpiece, but do you really have to make with a sad ending. Well at least the bastard died along with them

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

bottom line:

a good man dying because of an self entitled bitch - still miles better than the original

sad

but as usual: well written

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 3 years ago

I love saddletramp1956 stories. Don't get me this was well-written but I think the ending was totally lame. Not that I don't like BTB even mild in this case but really Sylvia WON. But it is too damn painful to me. I have a wife and putting myself into Denny's shoes is just painful it hurts. Denny's a good man, didn't go nuclear on his wife.

But one thing I can't get over, why didn't she have sex with a lot of guys? Why live a saintly life now that she's single? She should have hired Jack back and get's to call him work husband taking his surname as hers because that's what she wanted and rubbed it on Denny's face. Again in the ending it was Sylvia who won she had it all, money, prestige position, singleness, but the stupid whore became celibate?! Denny in the end was the total loser, the author made him that. That is why I didn't like this much.

ranec1ranec1about 3 years ago
Mean As!!

chur m8 awsum story

⭐⭐⭐⭐

GarySmith69GarySmith69about 3 years ago

I agree sad story, the wife was a fool but then that's the point of the story isn't it? Pity the husband had to die and couldn't find peace.

grogers7grogers7about 3 years ago

It is today's reality that media frenzy over salacious accusations is the real damage, and they will merrily publish for the revenue it brings -- all while self I righteously virtue signalling. Companies pay millions to avoid tens of millions in legal fees and damage to their revenue streams. So, the payoff to Denny is credible.

mainer42mainer42about 3 years ago

your stories place me on the edge of my seat with anticipation. no nitpicking here dude

shadowjack17shadowjack17about 3 years ago

Brilliant "other side" of what was a good story in itself. Absolute 5 star stuff.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 3 years ago

Great story with solid character and plot development. I enjoy that all, if not most, of your stories show the real world downside of infidelity. Thanks for all you do in this genre! 5*

CaptFlintCaptFlintabout 3 years ago

Wait! What? This is fiction? It's not real?

I'm shocked! Absolutely shocked!

Also, there is gambling at 'Ricks'.

Is nothing sacred in this terrible world?

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 3 years ago

This time the cheater had it all and WON. Denny the ex husband is now just a booty call for Sylvia anytime she wants sex.

Good for her (sarcasm).

jaythemanjaythemanabout 3 years ago

Thanks for picking up this story. If I remember the cheaters had a happier ending in the original. I do wish you had given Denny some revenge, maybe a beautiful date at the daughter's wedding.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 3 years ago

wimp story. no cuck just wimp (ex) husband

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 3 years ago

"That was something that only Jack would have." - So, what does only DANNY have? Is he the only one who has her vagina, or the only one that she gives blow jobs to?

/

Executives were REQUIRED to have sexual relationships with their PA's? That's a lawsuit waiting to happen!

/

Those NDA's wouldn't be enforceable.

/

"You are the most beautiful woman I have ever met in my life," - Of COURSE she is, LOL! There are DOZENS of young, hot babes, eager to be his PA, and he wants the 49-year-old married woman? And this is AFTER he apparently had some sort of problems in this area at his previous job!

/

Why should the company care if he has sex with her? I guess for some guys it's a nice perk, but where's the benefit to the company? And unless he tells them, as he did here, how can they know?

/

He cares so much for her, but he's willing to risk her marriage - nice guy!

/

Doesn't Denny wonder about the gifts?

/

Denny doesn't question a PA getting a big bonus?

/

WTF with the "proposal?" She already was his "office wife."

/

The rings, clothes and picture - What happens when Denny visits her in the office?

/

LOL, why do cheating wives never think that a husband's change in attitude might have something to do with her cheating?

/

The pay for the PA's is ridiculous! Double the pay PLUS $100,000 annual bonuses? The could hire a stable of high-end escorts for that!

/

I wondered if they'd get into the prostitution angle.

/

With her increased pay and bonuses, there are more assets to split up.

/

If she's getting the house, that's already a big chunk of the assets, if she agrees to take the house, he should get more than half of the other assets.

/

God, she's protective of JACK'S "domain," but had little concern for Denny's domain.

/

Changing her name at the office? If he didn't already know, what happens the first time he calls the office and gets, "Mrs. Wellstone's office?"

/

"It really didn't mean anything," - It didn't mean anything?! She took off her wedding rings, was Jack's "work wife," told him she loved him, was at least considering taking his last name at work!

/

"the executives that they would no longer be required to have sex with their PAs." - "No longer be required?" Does that mean that they're still allowed, at company expense?

/

Not happy with holding hands at the wedding, only go along with the dance for Alicia's sake. Fucking her okay, I guess, but no to making love. Not happy that he died, certainly not with her outliving him.

OPrimeOPrimeabout 3 years ago

Oh, thank goodness it wasn't another cuck story.

FireFox59FireFox59about 3 years ago

One of the better stories in this series. But once I left the restaurant I would never had anything to do with her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Well thought out. Sorry Jack didnt get more pain from Denny. Sometimes breaking the law or committing violence are the required actions.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 3 years ago

We know it’s a story; but telling us that is fiction is a crappy way to get away with bullshit writing and plot holes.

And this one was full of it.

It had great moments but that was it.

After all, you invented a company that required women to have sex with executives but didn’t make it so that it was acceptable.

You wrote a story and used the excuse it was fiction to allow him to put a voice recorder in her purse, along with hidden cameras and was able to walk into her office and steal her rings and no one noticed.

Might as well have made him with a billion dollar powerball jackpot. Or had him elected President, you know, since it’s fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Love you as a writer but this was really sad. I wish that Denny had gotten more payback on Jack and the company. I also would have liked to see Sylvia sufficiently punished and remorseful. She should have had to answer all of his questions at their anniversary dinner with more than an "I don't know." As well as answer to her daughter and parents. Would have also been nice for her to realize the scum Jack was and that she did not love him. Infatuation probably, but not love. Not sure of what punishment(s) she should have gotten. Obviously, leaving her job, maybe staying home as his sex slave for a while? Maybe having to allow and watch him be with other women? Maybe having to help him destroy Jack and thus truly see how evil he was and how wrong she was to "fall for him." However she was dealt with, afterwards, given that they had a long, mostly happy marriage and still loved each other and given that I do believe in real love winning out, I would have liked a reconciliation. YES, I know that wouldn't happen in a Saddletramp story. It's just this one and especially the ending were very grim. And clearly neither was happy without the other. So I wish they could have worked things out somehow. (And not died!) But thank you for the story. You're definitely one of this site's best storytellers. I always appreciate your works.

SouthdownSouthdownabout 3 years ago

Excellent story ss usual. I really enjoy your "universe" it' a great place to hang out Thank You 5 stars... all gold!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Remarkable assembly of clichés and bullshit intended to please the vigilantes of the prudery. Totally implausible in every detail and devoid of a likeable character.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I don’t like that Denny everything that happened with his ex around the daughter’s wedding.

That and them being buried next to each other. Left to much of a reconciliation feeling to the story and ruined it.

I also didn’t get the part of her need the money from selling their rings. She was already making more money than him and part of his settlement with her company was promoting her to an executive which would included a large pay raise. Would have made more sense to half cut each ring in two and given her only one piece of each. Tell her he meant it when he said split everything 50/50. It would also have kept her from wearing them and pretending they were still married.

I know if I ever divorce, part of the settlement will be to sign the forms and immediately change back to her maiden name.

The Style GuyThe Style Guyabout 3 years ago

There are so many top rated stories by saddletramp1956, but I’m picking this as his best effort. Thanks!

JoeMoeFromChicagoJoeMoeFromChicagoabout 3 years ago

This is what I love about saddletramp. He says "Fuck the rules" and creates his own world where businesses can get away with shit like PAs required to fuck their bosses and such. As he says, it's fiction. It's not supposed to be completely real.

5-stars!

-JMFC

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

You, sir, should also write country music on the side. No, not that new pop-techno, faux, C&W bullshit, but real, old-fashioned drankin', cheatin', fightin', lovin' songs! You are The one of the true Bards of this site!

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 3 years ago

Excellent story, but do you really think he could open his heart to her after what she did? That's an awful lot to ask.

pepepilotpepepilotabout 3 years ago

Once again, a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Don't like that he got her promotion. Should have let her stay a PA or less. Also why give the house? Sell and split. And like someone else said, no way does she get the plot next to him in the cemetery. The kid should have put the mother anyplace but there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Thanks for sharing...

Upon reflection I had to ask why I thought this was one of your best ? in my eyes it’s a strong 4* the reason being the insightfulness of all the characters involved.

Thanks again.

BeBopper99BeBopper99about 3 years ago

4**** barely. The weakest of Tramps stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Pretty good story over all. To Q1000.......with his comment "Meh". I have one statement.............."This user does not have any submissions yet".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Bless you, Saddletramp! After a week of LW cuck and wimpy RAAC stories this is so refreshing!

timrivtimrivabout 3 years ago

Was good but overly long, the ending was to depressing so gave it a three stars.

G1962G1962about 3 years ago

I had been looking for a story from Saddletramp all week, and once again you didn't disappoint. I knew somebody was going to die when you said Dennis was a retired marine. Your storys always keep the reader in suspense. Bravo!

oldsage_1oldsage_1about 3 years ago

A slightly different twist on the BTB theme. I liked it. Guess you can't burn them hot enough to suit some of the folks though. I liked that they made love one last time and Jack got his in the end. All in all a good BTB with a twist!

Cheers

SAGE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

very good as always Mr Saddletramp1956

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitabout 3 years ago

So, she cheats, gets promoted and has no real consequences?? Yuck.

KRD19254KRD19254about 3 years ago

Well ST you blew this one out your ass. You altered an original good story into a piece of crap. You twisted it so badly that it really barely represents the original. This is just a plagiarized IDEA that should not be connect to the original. The original was a total office fantasy not a vindictive slam.

/

Then you did a thing that disgusts me into utter contempt/dislike for your story. ST YOU changed the husband to a retired Marine AND a medically retired cop. You twisted this to gain reader sympathy and contempt for the characters. You took the easy way of gaining disgust against the characters. AND Exec in the original story never had a history of being a gold-digger seducing married women, again, you altered the original to gain easy sympathy and prejudice to the characters by the readers.

/

The biggest crime of this story was in rewarding a jealous bitch snitch, Terri. We can only hope she lost her job if a down sizing occurred. Terri ruined so many lives for only jealousy, yet, ST saw no fault in that.

/

Lets look at the premise of the original. Sylvia and Jake were pushed into this. It was NEVER flaunted in Denny's face nor did Denny ever suspect until Terri F'ed it all up. Denny heard Sylvia would always pick Denny over Jake but Denny's ego could not allow this perceived humiliation in cuck'ing him. Sylvia was NOT whoring her self around as a common prostitute - again a Denny ego issue.

/

In the original the husband match made Jake and his daughter as Jake was a good guy throughout. The last page of describing Jake's mindset was pure vindictiveness' by ST to again gain reader sympathy NOT a relevant facts throughout the story.

/

2*, Hooyah with contempt to ST1956 for how he twisted a good story to crap

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterabout 3 years ago
Good buildup, pitiful ending

Really nice buildup, but too similar to the original "Work Wife". Then, they got divorced, he died, then she died. Finè.

Sorry, too quick, too easy. Not near your usual standard. It felt rushed, awkward, and incomplete.

Not up to your usual fine standard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

What was the point of NDA's when you post in the office directory that each assistant is related to her boss. Putting that on the website and elsewhere is a dead give away.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The original story was just too stupid to contemplate. Sorry Tramp, but this revision wasn't much better.

There wasn't much emotion shown by either wife nor husband, so I never really cared. For me, having a wife cheat so easily on a 30 year marriage would be nothing short of earth-shattering. Someone you've loved and trusted for 30 yrs, suddenly starts an affair with barely a second thought? Says she loves him? Had some crazy office "marriage", wears HIS rings at work, agrees to taking her lover's last name? (more stupidity, never to be found in real life. What planet was this?)

The degree of betrayal is beyond maximum on anyone's scale. There's NO WAY that husband could show any level of affection for her ever again. Sitting beside her for any amount of time at a wedding would be almost impossible. Holding hands? Showing affection? Nope. Wouldn't happen.

Not sure why Tramp wanted such a bizarre and downright friendly ending, but it's his story, so, whatever, but I'm not buying it. Nothing in this story even comes close to a human being's behavioral responses - unless neither one ever really cared for the other.

Still, it beats all the willing-cuck stories by an order of magnitude, so, there's that. 4 stars, barely. Best I can do.

rmeyerhormeyerhoabout 3 years ago

You always surprise me with your great story. Could not stop reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
LOL!

He ended up a WIMP after all.

kiteareskitearesabout 3 years ago

Had a whole bunch of nit picks written out, but then the end (not the nit pick warning) to the wind out of my sails.

A sad end to a sad story of a stupid woman and all for what? A few months on and they are rotting in the ground.

\o/ for life...

Thanks ST

Oh fuck it, they were written anyway...

I know it's fiction, even more ST fiction... but the change of surnames and putting it in the directory.

Isn't the directory what also gets listed on the website? OK Not necessarily.

How long before a new person screws up? Sylvia Brown? No, we only have a Sylvia Wellstone

Why not go into Wellstones on Thursday morning? There was no guarantee that Sylvia would be sent home, so could have been there when Denny walked in.

They aren't great negotiators - $30m to $3m (after taxes... fucking governments even taxing misery...), $3m was a 1st offer, counter with $15 and settle on $6-7.5m (after taxes)

Not sure why he would want Sylvia to still work there or be bothered to get her the position.

And they should have given until the next day for a decision so no agreement was made until after Sylvia was served, ie until after a line had been drawn.

Finally they should have told Jones that he was not to contact her until Thursday, so he didn't warn her of the pending papers.

All in all it would have been better of going into the company on Thursday morning.

Looking forward to your next ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Ending was poor. Until then I liked it.

Go8tGo8tabout 3 years ago

This is majorrewrites story from the husbands point of view, I did think the original story sucked from the husbands point of view 5 stars

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Found it to be very good, more realistic than the knuckle dragging testosterone driven whiners.

Guess they live vicariously through BTB stories as most of their wives probably wear the pants and the hubbies wear the horns.

jflindersjflindersabout 3 years ago

I didn't care much for this one. I couldn't fathom him tolerating screwing the wife after she'd been cheating for six months, nor hoping it made things all better and being disappointed when it didn't, nor after the divorce. Also, in my case reading over the top dump the bitch stories is much more pleasant if the guy lives happily ever after without her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The ending detracted from an otherwise decent story.....starting with getting the Slut her former lover’s job.

Then you killed him off.

Really?

Just 3***

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Thanks for that extra bit of death!! I’ve just don’t get enough with COVID. Was hoping to escape for 15 minutes my bad

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The story was not bad at the beginning, but it got stupid with the company's policy.... the executives where force or required to have sex with their PAs.

The conversation he had with his daughter was kinda silly and the end killed the story. **

BigJim48BigJim48about 3 years ago

I normally like your stories but this one left a bad taste in my mouth. There was no BTB in the story that really, really, really needed a BTB. Hell! She got off, pun intended, and MADE money & a promotion! She and Jack needed a little biblical level punishment. But Noooooooo..... *1 was the level that I was allowed to assign this!

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 3 years ago

Your choice of plot and you did a damn good job of presenting it your way. Those who sit on the sidelines and bitch should pick up a pen and paper or a keyboard and give it a try. It ain't easy--I should know; I have a list of unfinished stories from 50 to 80% completed foe which I just can't seem to come up with a sensible or even believable ending.

Note to anons, if it was easy, even you would be doing it rather than complaining about how others are doing it. Good Luck to you all! cd...BTW 5*****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The person who left the feedback that was so critical is so filled with what seems to be hurt, bitterness, hate and jaundice that I feel for him. Saddletramp I thought it was a good job you did to tell the story. I think the scenario was a bit far fetched, but it is what it is. Real people do screw up and those in relationships with them have to figure out how to respond in real-time with a decent attitude or there is a lot of collateral damage. Keep em coming. I think I have read your entire portfolio.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Not much of a story . Reality and real life are missing. A total farce.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Aaaaarrrrggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! Enough already! I’ve been married for 40 years, faithful years as far as I know. And I’ve never had cause to doubt it. That being said, if my wife did this or if heaven forbid I lost all respect for myself and forgot what morals and commitments mean. And I did this to her.

It would be over instantly......it would not be pretty and we would never have any relationship again. Would I forgive her? Hopefully, but I doubt it. Would she forgive me? Hopefully, but I doubt it.

Most new generation, woke idiots will never understand the depths of a long term relationship. The love, the respect and most of all the commitment and fortitude required to endure this long. I have her back and she has mine. Even god wouldn’t be able to save someone from trying to come between us.

She should have quit the day she learned of how the company functioned. And Fuck the lawsuit.....a 20 year military veteran with all the people he knows and who has his back. Something tells me that the company would have many, many openings for executive positions as the board and executive staff quit and or retire (disappear).

In breaking news today......an explosion on a private chartered cruise ship has occurred in the gulf. Details are not fully known at this time. All we can confirm is that the entire board, executives and personal assistants of Murdock holdings have been lost at sea. Further investigation is ongoing but due the incident occurring in international waters. It is doubtful if a cause of the accident will ever be known..........in other news today, a parade for national ( insert whatever stupid special interest you have) has been cancelled due to lack of interest.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Another good one from the saddletramp universe. I enjoyed it, but Denny should have been the one taking Jack out. For a saddletramp epic, Sylvia got off much too lightly

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 3 years ago
One of ST56’s most plausible stories!

Despite the occasional omission of fairly important words, this is an excellent tale. My only very small quibble is both MC’s being put to rest at the end. Probably to avoid RAAC accusations since they did cohabit after daughter’s wedding!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Better than many

My favorite stories of yours are the ones with round female characters .....this fits the bill. Good job

jackcaljackcalabout 3 years ago

Well written, a good ending, Your universe is definitely a diferent place but exciting. I like all your stories all a definte5+ Looking forward to future work

Wh00sherWh00sherabout 3 years ago

Epilogue ruined it for me.

Was great until then.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Someone Finally Corrected MajorRewrite's Cheating Assholes Fantasy

Thank you. Pretty much the same story, but without the clueless husband and the arrogant cheaters living happily ever after. Somehow that 4-story wonder rigged the ratings to get a 4.65 for his obnoxious celebration of deceit and adultery. What bullshit.

Your plot is more realistic, and satisfying. Well, except for the MC actually helping his betraying bitch get a better job. She lied and deceived him at every opportunity, even at their last dinner, claiming her office love affair was just sex. His assistance made no sense. She obviously still wanted her young lover and would have fucked him for as long as she could. And for this he rewards her? I didn't get at all.

But was even more puzzling was why would a decent woman in a wholesome marriage want to give herself, her love, her exclusive sexuality to such a selfish disgusting manipulative asshole? It makes her betrayal seem all that more harsh. She didn't even betray her husband for a better man. The sudden change in her morals and ethics is a bit of Martian Slut Ray, which weakens the plot.

But you score extra points for killing the asshole, even if it wasn't the husband. Was that supposed to be some sort of virtue signaling? Then the daughter allows her mother to attend her wedding after her mother destroyed her marriage with her father? And they are dancing and holding hands and then fucking? I would have preferred if the husband had arranged for the predator to get a venereal disease and spread it to his wife.

Whatever. It was still decent. Thanks for the effort.

InfosaugerInfosaugerabout 3 years ago

Good story, but sad that Sylvia and Danny had to die. I would have like Jack to survive without balls and cock and having to live a loveless life.

peter944peter944about 3 years ago

You always tend to get over the top at the end but it’s always an entertaining ride getting there.

1959richard21959richard2about 3 years ago

Saddletramp1956 in a rut.

Like Starstang06 and Vandimonium repeats the same plot.

Sure fits the theme and is written with some skill. But I guess it makes this crowd very happy.

So I'm the one that's moving on.... Thanks for your work Saddletramp1956.

I'll be reading in a new forest as

AMerryman

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

Great story. I was pissed off u had to kill Denny. Better that she died of a heart attack and he then got over her and remarried happily.

Scores 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I love your stories ST but I hate it when you throw in the line "if it was only a one time thing I could get passed it." Cheating is cheating, whether it's one time or 100.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Where is the time machine?

Wouldn't be lovely to put Sylvia in a time machine and roll the time back to those medieval times and have her admitted to the Inquisition Tribunal for interrogation regarding her adulterous behavior with her younger boss? It was so simple then. We men have lost so much in history, no wonder there are so many wimpy cuckolds nowadays. We have been socially and mentally castrated by politicians, lawyers, feminists, the media, and particularly the court system, and soon they want to ban our dear guns too and the killings of those traitorous bitches have to be done with a hammer, an ax, or a knife, which are not really elegant and clean for many and leave too much evidence for CSI. Some recommend instead an industrial wood chipper as the next best option. Make sure you buy one manufactured in the ol' USA and avoid a copycat one made in China. Oh, by the way, thanks for the story.

mattenwmattenwabout 3 years ago

As always, your stories are just good! Heart-refreshing and interesting. Still, I don't understand how statements like this one keep coming back? .... "I love him with all my heart"! What a phrase out of the mouth of a cheater! There are no such stupid people in reality, right? But there is one thing I cannot understand how a husband after six months of cheating on his wife still wants to have sex with her. He must assume that she is having unprotected sex with her lover! Your protagonists don't seem to know the dangers of STD and HIV! But as I said, it's your imagination and I like it very much except for a few inconsistencies!

fritz51fritz51about 3 years ago

One of the most certain measures of a great tale is the amount of buzz it generates. So many readers are freaked out... lol. Some people bitchin' about everything, love it. However, many more loved the story, even if the end differed from the way they would have written it... So:

I echo Carolina Dreamer's comment - write something & submit it or get off of the pot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

@ 1959richard2, this isn't an airport, no need to announce your departure. If you don't like the stories, don't bother reading or commenting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Considered cutting the rings in half but thought she might need the money from selling them......

Really? You give us the bullshit of him looking out for thos slut who disrespected him to an outrageous degree by negotiating an executive position with a large company that Jake says pays very well. Definitely cut those worthless things up. Under no circumstances would a guy take back that prostitute.

premshankerpremshankerabout 3 years ago

All credits to be given to Jake.

He mastered the skill to manipulate and guide the rich Elderly lady as his 'Fuck-toy ,and drive financial benefit

Ex cop prove to be wimpy hubby ,knowingly go for 'sloppy-second'

So is 'wife', enjoyed the fabulous sex' and coveted "Promotion"

jackcaljackcalabout 3 years ago

typical exellent syory well written from your exciting universe Definitly 5/6or7, Keep up the good writting,

KidCreoleKidCreoleabout 3 years ago

I would like to pick a nit. If it was a classy restaurant, he would not have gone to the counter to pay the bill. Unless it was a great deli.

JonDoe315JonDoe315about 3 years ago

Nothing new here and pretty much predictable. after the divorce the story seemed to be fast tracked. Too bad the hubby didn't get a happy ending. I guess it's still better than all the other stories as of late. All the new stories here lately are about hotwifing and cucks which is disgusting.

Drgnmstr97Drgnmstr97about 3 years ago

The only nit I want to pick is that you signed Denny's note to his wife on the morning of their anniversary as Jack. Those really stand out when you are in the flow of reading a story. Do you get to edit after you submit the stories?

Other than that, great job. You really did a great job capturing that middle aged woman deciding that she wants, no needs, NO deserves that affair for the mind blowing sex even though she still loves her husband. This has somehow become a thing and it is mind blowing to me how any woman can think that their husband would still want them after finding out they have been sport fucking "and it didn't mean anything". It is so stupid, like they have suddenly become completely ignorant. If you would just put that time and energy into your existing sex life with your husband you could actually have a fulfilling one and grow old together. But naw, they need that new relationship/illicit sex to really trip their trigger. Sad and disgusting all wrapped up together.

I will never understand how 20+ YEARS with the promise for the rest of your life can mean nothing to so many women when they hit that around 40-50 year old mark. How can these women meet and decide to start fucking some guy in a matter of months and throw away a lifetime?

rodryder44rodryder44about 3 years ago

Terrific story with a tragic ending; why did Denny have to die?

FifteenyearscotchFifteenyearscotchabout 3 years ago

Except for the 3 million dollar settlement, Denny deserved everything he got. Having sex with and eating out your wife knowing she's fucking someone else?!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES