All Comments on 'Fallout 11: Her Business Trips'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 97 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 3 years ago

Great story as usual!

5

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1about 3 years ago

Cliche city. Only missing navy seals

carindenniscarindennisabout 3 years ago

Better, you got rid of the constant, "he said, she said" s that were in your last few stories.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

Another good one! Thanks!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

next fallout the husband cheats and gets in trouble with the goverment please

WetheNorthWetheNorthabout 3 years ago
Another good SaddleTramp story

The only thing that I have issue with is the inclusion of all of the 'counseling'.

Paying someone to tell your story back to yourself just seems like a waste of time and money. I can invariably tell that an author is from the USA because they are the only writers on LW that use that trope.

zeuspmzeuspmabout 3 years ago

pretty average, cheesy and predictable story. 3/5

oldsage_1oldsage_1about 3 years ago

James Hammer? That wouldn't be Old Mike's grandson would it? I heard he took over the oldman's business. Small world! 🤣

Great fantasy and story well delivered. Ending was a bit tame for ST but the Bitch did get burned and Bob moved along to warmer and wetter pu...ah...pastures!

All's well that ends well.

Cheers

SAGE

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 3 years ago

It was kinda over the top but it was way way better than the original where the husband did nothing though he's wife wasn't as bitchy and evil as Donna here. But it this was a good read coming from reading Odiouser's contribution A Rigorous Job Interview where the wife Sharon was the same caliber of pure evil as this Donna. Thank you saddletramp1`956 making me lower some blood pressure. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Really enjoyed this story. The husband didn't show any of wimpiness or angst and regrets we see in so many of these stories. Well done.

skruff101skruff101about 3 years ago

Just wondering if it’s the law in the US that the wronged spouse has to have mandatory counselling. Nearly every story on this site has them pouring out their woes, blubbering into their hankies.

Every other country in the world they just grow a set, put on the big boy pants and just fucking get on with it.

Apart from that it’s another good one.

devtekdevtekabout 3 years ago

A well-written boring story.

Seems like you lost your creativity and you always revolve around the same themes.

It's like a good soup, but also a good soup becomes boring, sooner or later.

JRandyJJRandyJabout 3 years ago

I've liked most of the Fallout series, but this one you made the husband dumber than a Box of Rocks.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 3 years ago

Nice, easy read as usual. Thanks for the entertainment! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Truly simple-minded for the simple-minded. So many tired old cliches plus a husband who was so stupid he deserved her.

Omart57Omart57about 3 years ago

Good one , Tramp! Really enjoyed the burn!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This one felt like you mailed it in.

PowersworderPowersworderabout 3 years ago

Not up to your usual standard.

Donna's character was all over the place. The wife was a depraved size-queen slut before they met, so why did she get married to him? Donna claimed she loved him... but also wanted to humiliate her husband and turn him into a cock-cage wearing cuckold!

In the final confrontation, she was arrogant and condescending, viewing the husband with utter contempt. She even admitted to four abortions, any of whom might have been his kids. So why was she then surprised that he now hated her guts? How did she think he was going to react to such an extreme betrayal?

A longer term epilogue would've been nice. I was curious what Donna would do after getting out of prison. Go back to getting gang banged as a pornstar? The ex-husband also needed a happy ending,

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 3 years ago
ST wrote a JPB wife very well

Great job emulating JPB.

Hiram325Hiram325about 3 years ago

Saddletramp, I always look at the day's new stories for one of yours first. Well done, Sir.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

five years and one day later a beat up pickup truck with no license plates runs over Donna killing her.

dragonmann72dragonmann72about 3 years ago

Tramp: You wrote, 'We slept in on Sunday, and spent most of the morning in bed, naked. She finally got up about 1:00 am to start packing. I got up with her and did my usual weekend yard work.' I don't know about the rest of the readers, but if you went out and mowed your lawn at one in the morning around my house, I'd shoot you too.

SkubabillSkubabillabout 3 years ago

Saddlrtramp has never disappointed me and I love these Fallout stories.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 3 years ago

A Widespread infection has hit numerous authors in the loving wives category. The problem is with some infections they can be cured but this one which is called stupid cannot be cured.

.

The wife in jail is arrogantly laughing at her husband and spits at him in the face.

.

Then she is surprised to figure out that her husband hates her.??? How can anybody write something so ridiculous ?

.

The wife admits that she has sexual fantasies about beating up torturing and perhaps killing him.... she spits on him then ......she starts to cry when he says how much he hates her?

.

What is going on with these authors? Every day is a Race to the bottom of the barrel

.

GarySmith69GarySmith69about 3 years ago

There are people who want or are thinking about having a porn star as a partner let this be warning. Imagine having a wife or girlfriend like this?

AbctoyAbctoyabout 3 years ago

GOOD READ! 5*

I miss some of your tales like Justice and so on.

BeBopper99BeBopper99about 3 years ago

2.75** One of the Tramp's worst.

peter944peter944about 3 years ago

Not really up to your typical standards in my opinion. Very predicable and trite. I know you have done a number of “rewrites” and usually I like them, unfortunately this time it didn’t work.

TajfaTajfaabout 3 years ago

Another good one but her lack of emotion or empathy left me cold. Only a mutant human could react like that. She said she loved him but what would she have done if she hated him? I would have liked the Justice to have stepped in for some real personal retribution.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wonder if Harry inVa caught the fact that the bad guy was named Harry and he operates out of... Richmond, Va?

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 3 years ago

A bit over the top, but that's why they call it fiction. It was fun.

One statement resonated: "You really are a sick bitch..." You ain't kidding!

BrentJWBrentJWalmost 3 years ago
Ho Hum

Another btb from saddle tramp that follows a lot of the standard cliche’s. STP is a prolific writer that is technically fairly good and usually scores well, but the standard trope is getting old. It must feel fulfilling or something to just follow the formula and crank em out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
"but the main premise remains the same."

Really? Except for a wife cheating on the husband while on business trips -- something that applies to numerous stories -- there are no parts of this that has anything in common with the other story.

<P>

No disease, no porn, no abortions, no secret accounts, no fantasy of locking him in a cock cage. And so on. That one, she just rationalizes the strokes to her own ego. Here. she's a cold psycho cunt.

<P>

Really, how are these two stories alike?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What made this work was having Donna be a real cold calculating bitch. Who lost. Big.

4****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

nice but you should think of something different. this and some of your other stories are becoming predictable. first time i've ever skimmed and skipped through your stories.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 3 years ago

I understand she's disguised, but he doesn't recognize his own wife?

/

"We slept in on Sunday, and spent most of the morning in bed, naked. She finally got up about 1:00 am to start packing." - Slept in, spent most of the morning in bed, but got up at 1:00 AM? Do you mean 1:00 pm?

/

Why in the hell does he need a PI? Even if he's filing for adultery, he has the STD for any proof needed for her infidelity.

/

"According to that, she had been tested and treated for gonorrhea." - So she knew she had gonorrhea when she fucked him?!

/

Obviously it's a lie, but it's a lie that doesn't even make sense. If she makes 100K and he makes 50K, 150K on a joint filing will likely have a lower bracket than 100K filing singly.

/

"The contents of another folder provided a clue." - A "clue?" Try a map with directions!

/

"where the hell is all this extra money coming from?" - Um, the porn movies?

/

"He tells me he has colleagues in New York and they'll be keeping an eye on her out there." - Again, what's the point of a PI with all the evidence he has?

/

If he has to give her half the house and ANY of the joint assets, then he should demand half of her assets - I'm sure she'd be happy to forget about the house and joint assets!

/

"They have to be very well-endowed," James said. "At least nine inches." "You mean..." "Yes, they're all required to have large genitalia," - LOL, "You mean?" Why is that even a question? "large genitalia?" Why wouldn't he say cocks?

/

"You can wear all the disguises you want, Donna. Or is it 'Dee?' But nothing you do can change your face. I'd recognize you anywhere," - Except that he DIDN'T recognize her, he just THOUGHT she looked like his wife, and if those guys pounded him into the ground they would have been arrested, risking the whole business.

/

It's a small thing in the big picture of things, but she likes sex so much, why couldn't they do anal?

/

She glared at HIM?!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"Besides, I really didn't want to be burdened with a child. It IS my choice, after all." I nodded my head.

"Yes, I agree it's your choice," I said.

So, the rough, tough ST gets all sensitive about girls getting lured into the sex business and the injustice of the divorce laws, but he's "O'Tay" with women having an incomprehensibly evil "right" of private murder. I guess Buckwheat thinks slaughtering babies because they might be a "burden" is of no real moral or legal concern. He's given a whole new meaning to "BTB".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Oh no no a chance it would end that way. Half of what she made and everything else. Then after she was sent to prison. I would use money from her career to pay the other inmates to treat her like the useless cunt she is until she passed away or did the world a favor and killed herself. Either way a win win on the whore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I scored it well, but Donna's weird personality flipping at the end was confusing and didn't seem cohesive with the character.

I didn't like Bob very much. Just too egregiously clueless for too many years. I needed something to soften that so it was more plausible. Yes I know fiction. Not looking for realism but just some believability and I didn't have it with either character for different reasons.

Still, well written as always and I didn't score down for my dislikes above.

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

What is there to complain about? An excellent story, as always, with a clear central theme. Relaxing and entertaining. Thank you for sharing!

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

This was a real let down. I was expecting much more from this writer.

Donna was too over the top, to the point that at the end I didnt see why she was still married to him. With her attitude towards him, her disrespect for him, the amount of money she kept hidden, the fact that the marriage had been distant, at best, there literally was no reason to even be married. She displayed no love for him at any point other than "Imma sex you up when I get back" which isnt an indication of love anyway.

Sadly this fell apart too easily.

ZBSKRNZBSKRNalmost 3 years ago

I usually love your stuff unfortunately lately you seem to be just phoning them in. This one needs a little more depth. 2.5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Not very logical as he didn’t know his wife was a prostitute ,went away to have sex and get paid . Yet she felt normal after being fuck by a gang of bow constrictor cocks. Went for years unprotected and only 1 STD. Not a well thought out story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Similar to JPB's story

But the similarity builds when you read Ohio's - "Cynthia's business trips, chapter 2". That story put more of an ending to JPB's story in that the husband actually got even and got a divorce. This was definitely BTB to the max and made Donna into more of a super bitch than the other stories made Cynthia. Oh well. Both women got what they deserved.

obiwan43obiwan43almost 3 years ago

Loved it ! you are the man! 5 stars for you !!!!

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Good one, but that bitch was a stone cold sociopath. I’m sure that Stanton’s remaining associates, or maybe even Bob can find her and put her down like the diseased animal she is. I have to say, I prefer the supernatural type stories where these cheating bitches get the punishment they deserve.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 3 years ago

Better than the original POS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Have you ever met someone that gave you a negative feeling? Something about their look, or the way they looked at you, or their mannerisms, laugh, attitude, overall behavior and demeanor? You know, someone that makes your skin crawl, or makes you want to avoid being alone with them. It is the normal human instincts that are part of our awareness and survival mechanisms.

Donna was a soulless arrogant cruel monster. So how could this dumb shit not know, sense, discern her lack of humanity, lack of virtue, lack of normal human decency? Easy: the author needed him to be that way so he just wrote him that way; simple. And that is where so many authors fail. The characters in this story are absurd and unbelievable. So this story should be in the Fantasy/Science Fiction category. It would at least be legitimate there. Here it is just a misplaced black cartoon.

A decent plot idea, but even JPB couldn't make it palatable. Too contrived and too extreme.

But thanks for the effort.

tazz317tazz317almost 3 years ago
TOMORROW IS ANOTHER DAY UNLIKE ANY OTHER

so bring on the rain the will wash troubles away. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Over the top, as usual! Keep ‘em coming, Saddletramp! Four stars ⭐️.

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

Great story, excellent BTB.

Scores 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Why would a husband allow a wife to work (Away from the home that many days )? Stupidity greed. Why the hell did he get married if he was going to be a part time husband.

DominantYetServile22DominantYetServile22almost 3 years ago

I think this is some of your best work in a good while. I love that the husband doesn't immediately find some 10 years younger big titty baby making machine and be all hooked up before the divorce papers are even finished yet like so many other stories (a bit of realism that many of us who have went through can appreciate). Wasn't a fan of the wife's FemDom fantasy reveal there at the end but very happy that it didn't link up to the secret society of women who chemically castrate their husbands and all of that jive.

DominantYetServile22DominantYetServile22almost 3 years ago

To anon (have you ever met someone who gave you a negative feeling)

Dude, every day men and women find out that their spouse is in fact a total fucking monster and when it comes to people with sociopathic tendencies, even very observant people can be fooled for years. That's the thing about sociopathic monsters, they are very good at pretending to be normal, nice, moral people. You have men who only find out what their wife of "X-many" years was really about when she gets caught hiring a hitman to kill him, you have happy families whose patriarch ends up being some sick fuck like the BTK serial killer or is a serial rapist or some shit. If they sucked at hiding their evil, they wouldn't make it far in life before getting caught.

bhill8671bhill8671almost 3 years ago
"She got up at 1 am to start packing and"

"I did my weekend yard work." At 1 in the morning? No stars from me.

MarkT63MarkT63almost 3 years ago

Donna is a typical Saddletramp slut... No remorse...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is a typical SaddleTramp story with a predictable ending and frankly reading the same conclusion is getting boring. While I like this author I wish his stories had more depth and more emotion. How about a cheating wife whose exploits turns on her husband and they end up in a non humiliating (or humiliating cuckold) Hotwife marriage. How about a story with a twist like her husband finds out she and her slutty girlfriends have been having girls nigh out orgies with other men and her husband shows up as one of the guys and ignores her her or berates her attributes to fuck the hell out of her girlfriends. Saddletramp is a good author but he needs to expand his imagination.

Leroy371Leroy371almost 3 years ago

Good story and writing. A bit hard at the end. First proclaiming her love for Bob. Than getting very aggressive and even want to cuck him.

But one thing in the story was not conclusive for me. Not the coincidence they meet in Oklahoma (because you say it is fiction, but maybe there is a better way to learn that she is cheating).

She saw him in the bar und hoped he wouldn't recognize her (i think you can't hide from your longtime partner). At home she acted really surprised and this is clearly not logical. For the case that Bob had seen her, she must have been prepared for this.

Anyway the story is good. Thanks for your work.

TheGreyWolf81TheGreyWolf81almost 3 years ago

Donna reminds me of a schizophrenia on steroids. Bat-shit crazy.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Great series, I hope you continue them.

AqualungbbAqualungbbover 2 years ago

Great series. Enjoyed every story.

JohnD46JohnD46over 2 years ago

Good series. Thank you

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

five year with how many partners? She probably should have been dead ,et alone riddled with diseases. Good writing though.

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

Nice way to group your add-on rewrites of other authors sick stories that are either too heinous to put up with or just left without a viable ending. As always nobody does BTB like the saddletramp...5 stars

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

Over the top wife and story but well written for the BTB crowd.

pummel187pummel187over 2 years ago

She said. "Cause I like sex and big dicks" hey fellas back off... she's mine.... lol classic

IndyOnIndyOnover 2 years ago

More please..Does 11 fives give you a *55*?

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

0 stars - You are trying to get us to believe that he has positive proof that his skanky slut wife is cheating and he still has unprotected sex with her when she gets home - NO WAY - NOT in this life time - NOT hapnin'.

Two people who fall in love and spend a great deal of time together, there is no way in hell that they would not recognize their 'other half' even 100 yards away - let alone the other side of a bar - just not believable.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 2 years ago

I appreciate the authors who maintain the female character with her conviction in what she was doing. Too often they turn into remorseful begging crybabies which doesn’t fit their cheating attitude.

Good one Tramp

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

IR ruins every story its in .

i just skip to the end and rate them one star .

sickening .

rn2711rn2711almost 2 years ago

Donna turned state's evidence? Why? She was the second in command

rn2711rn2711almost 2 years ago

One thing which was not answered: why did she marry him?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story seemed to be thrown together and too rushed.

Nato_Nato_over 1 year ago

Rushed but had so much potential. I liked how she stayed un remorseful.

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Should have sued the lot of them and retired to a tropical island that has drinks with those little umbrellas in them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent series!

XYZ

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[08.09.22]

Just binged this top shelf series!

11/10!!!!!

WillowghbyWillowghbyover 1 year ago
Apparently

...Donna is able to have unlimited sex with big-dicked Johns and never show signs of wear. Alas, I can only wish my tennis elbow and football knees had the same resiliency.

While not one of ST56's best crafted stories (it reads a bit like a newspaper article), it was truly entertaining. Thanks, ST.

Keep 'em comin'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

On my third reading I discovered that on their return fro Oklahoma City she was headed for Miami, but went to NYC. OOPS! Am I right? Still a good read.

XYZ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This Bitch is the personification of a sociopath.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Given active role in sex trafficking, virtually no remorse, I doubt she would have got off with less than 10 years.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeff11 months ago

OK. I've finished all eleven chapters of this very interesting series. I do have to admit, the very first was my favorite. Yes, there were some repitions, but all in all, very well done.

DazzyDDazzyD11 months ago

Good stuff,,,does anyone actually read this before it’s published,,?.

schulz777schulz77710 months ago

Any explanation to why the wife was so evil??? No? Then you've got no real story there. Try next time harder.

2 starrs

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Five stars as usual.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

How sad. So we're meant to believe that the kind of woman that marries into the life of a soldier, who becomes a cop ... both professions known for wife beating, alcoholism and mental health issues ... A woman who was supposedly a sex monster did that when she could have just done porn right from the get go, not cheated and not gotten herself in prison ... but no, she decides to do all of that once she's past her prime and when she has a good well paying job.

Sounds more like a one-sided rant from a bitter ex who's wife walked out on him because he was a delusional dead beat loser headed toward tent city.

Then to compound everything the loser went off to live in a condo, personally I'd rather kill myself or accept cuckdom than stoop that low.

Also, children aren't something that magically happen. If after trying it doesn't happen, people get tested. If everyone is functioning normally and it doesn't happen, you know someone isn't paddling in the right direction. Partners talk about it and often amicably split up when they realise they have conflicting desires.

So all in all, again another story that had possibility but failed on the details, and yes I've read your notes and no just because it's fiction it doesn't mean it shouldn't make sense.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Why didn't he ask for half of the house and half of the $500,000? That was a no brainier.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster18 months ago

Yes... 5 stars for this tale of woe for a seemingly good, but kind of clueless guy and a sociopathic wife who thinks she can do whatever she wants, secually, and it would have no impact on him or their relationship.

Nicely done... not just this one, but pretty much all 11 of the stories.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I'll never understand guys who think they can make a sociopathic slut like Donna feel any kind of remorse over her behavior. It's like talking to a brick wall. She'll never admit to any wrong doing. I'll bet anything that the sob he thought he heard as he left was anything but. He nailed it when he said she was wasting precious air.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Whilst I thought these stories entertaining, I was somewhat concerned all but one were about cheating wives. A touch of sexual imbalance?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This was another great story. Five stars once again. I liked that story better than the one by Just Plain Bob. I like stories with consequences. Donna was a repulsive person and poor Bob in the story was doomed as soon as he proposed to her. She seemed to never think about anyone but herself. She got what she deserved in the end. Great story!!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Like mother like daughter. Ralph is a pussywhipped cuck

willyk1212willyk12122 months ago

good ending let her rot

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

Just curious. Wouldn't the money in her "secret accounts" have been considered community property?

rbloch66rbloch667 days ago

That’s one nasty-ass skank.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES