Fallout 11: Her Business Trips

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A month ago or so, Stanton hired your wife full-time. In addition to her role as a performer, she was tasked with recruiting and grooming girls to do what she does," James said. I sat in shock as I took in what James was telling me.

"So, where does the FBI fit in all this?" I asked. Special Agent Jones spoke up.

"You recall that case of the sex cult that involved an actress here a few years ago?" Jones asked.

"Yes, I remember something about that," I said. "The leader got a huge prison sentence out of that as I recall."

"Yes, he was sentenced to 120 years," Jones said. "We believe something similar is taking place with your wife and Stanton. We can't go into the specifics right now, but we will need to take your wife into custody. Your cooperation in this matter would be greatly appreciated."

"Of course, I'll do whatever I can to help," I said. If Donna was involved in something like that, there was no way I would just sit and do nothing. "What do you suggest we do?" We discussed strategy for about an hour. I listened as Smith and Jones outlined what they wanted to do and the rest of us offered our input. Finally, we had agreed on a plan of action.

"Alright, Mr. Carson," Jones said as he stood up. "We'll see you Sunday."

"Sounds good, Agent Jones," I said, shaking his hand. We said our goodbyes and I watched as they left.

"I'm so sorry about all this, Bob," Robyn said. "I have to admit, this case takes the cake. I've never seen anything quite like it."

"I have a hard time believing she duped me for so long," I said. "I feel like a Kentucky-fried idiot." Robyn pulled a card out of her briefcase and handed it to me.

"Bob, I think that when this is over, you really should talk to someone," she said. "This counselor is, in my opinion, the best in the business. I really think you should give her a call." I looked at the card and took note of the name: Dr. Jamie Bronson.

"I'll call her as soon as I get home," I said.

"Good idea," she said. I shook their hands and gathered up what James gave me, then headed home. When I got there, I called Dr. Bronson and arranged to see her next Wednesday. Then I turned to the tasks we had discussed at Robyn's office.

* * * * *

Sunday, 1:05 pm, Home of Bob and Donna Carson:

It was just after 1:00 when the door opened and Donna came inside, carrying a suitcase, her briefcase and an overnight bag in a rolling carrier and a large clothing bag. She sat everything down by the couch and looked at me with a smile on her face. Her smile slowly disappeared as she saw everything laid out on the kitchen table in front of me.

"Sit down, Donna," I said calmly. "We need to talk."

"Um, I really need to go take a shower first and put everything away," she said. "Can it wait?"

"No, Donna," I said firmly. "We need to talk, now."

"But..."

"I said, SIT YOUR ASS DOWN, WOMAN!" I bellowed. She recoiled from my verbal assault. I had never raised my voice like that to her in all the years we had been together. She slowly stepped up to the kitchen table, looking at everything I had laid out. She pulled out a chair and sat down.

"What is all this?" she asked. I ignored her question.

"Tell me something, Donna," I said. "That WAS you I saw in Oklahoma City the week you claimed to be in Houston, wasn't it?" The shocked look on her face changed and the Donna who sat in front of me became something I didn't recognize.

"Yes, it was," she said calmly. "I was surprised to see you there and I almost expected you to do something. It's a good thing you didn't. Those guys would've pounded you into the ground. How did you recognize me, by the way?"

"You can wear all the disguises you want, Donna. Or is it 'Dee?' But nothing you do can change your face. I'd recognize you anywhere," I told her. "So, were you ever going to tell me about the three abortions you had?"

"It was four abortions, actually," she said. "The first one was a couple months before we got married."

"Were any of those children mine?" I asked.

"Maybe," she said. "Possibly. I don't know. I've had sex with a lot of guys, including some who were black or Hispanic. I didn't want to take the chance of presenting you with a child that was obviously biracial. Besides, I really didn't want to be burdened with a child. It IS my choice, after all." I nodded my head.

"Yes, I agree it's your choice," I said. "But it's also my choice to never want to touch you ever again. How long has this shit been going on? I know it's been at least five years."

"It's been going on since before we got engaged," she said. "At first, it was maybe once every other month or so, then it became a monthly thing. Eventually, I would do it every time I was out of town. At first I arranged it all myself. Then I met Harry Stanton and everything changed."

"Why?" I asked, shaking my head.

"That's easy," she said. "I like sex. A lot. I like getting fucked by multiple men. I love big dicks. The bigger they are, the better. And especially if there's a lot of them. Don't get me wrong. You're a great husband and a wonderful lover. You always brought me off. But there was a difference. You made love to me. They just fucked me. Over and over and over. I loved it when they fucked me and filled me up with their cum. I loved swallowing it and I loved it when they covered me with cum.

"That's all it was. Just sex. It had nothing to do with you and it never changed the way I felt about you. I loved you. I still love you. I've never once denied you and nothing I've done has hurt you. So now that you know, there's no sense in me hiding it."

"You stupid cunt," I said. "You think nothing you've done has hurt me? Really? You gave me the fucking clap, you stupid bitch. Did you tell them you had sex with me or did you lie about that as well?"

"I'm really sorry about that," she said. "I thought that once I got my shot it would be okay. And no, I didn't list you as one of my sex partners."

"Fucking terrific. No wonder I got no warning. Well, obviously you weren't okay," I said. "How long were you planning to keep doing this shit?"

"I don't know," she said. "Maybe a few years. I figured that once I had saved a few million, I could retire and then we could go on a cruise and reconnect. I take it that's not going to happen now, is it?"

"No," I told her. "I've already had divorce papers drawn up."

"You won't do that," she said with a smirk. "For one thing, you haven't got the balls to divorce me. For another, I'll bury you in a divorce. I'll take everything you own and who knows what Harry and his boys will do to you."

"Is that what you think?" I asked. "We'll see about that." I looked toward the front of the house and shouted. "All right, you can come on out now!" Instantly, the door to my home office opened and five people came out. Donna looked up, surprised. James walked to Donna and looked down at her.

"Donna Carson," he said, handing her a manila envelope. "You've been served." I handed her a pen.

"If I were you, I'd sign that now so we can end this sham of a marriage," I said.

"I won't sign this," she said. "I'll fight you every step of the way."

"That may be a bit difficult, since the FBI will be freezing your funds," I said. She looked at me, shocked.

"FBI?" she asked. I nodded my head.

"Yes," I told her. "Meet Special Agent Jones and Agent Smith. They'll be taking you into custody. I understand they have a warrant for your arrest. So, sign the papers now. In sixty days, it'll be over and you can concentrate on your defense." I could see her deflate as I spoke. Shaking, she picked up the pen and signed the papers. James witnessed her signature and affixed his notary stamp, then took them back.

"I'll get these to Ms. Hawkins," he said. Two other people -- Donna's parents -- stepped around to look at Donna. Her mother spoke first.

"Donna, I'm so ashamed of you," she said. "How could you do this to Bob?"

"I'm just following in your footsteps, MOTHER," Donna spit. Her father and I looked at Donna's mother, shocked. "You're the one who told me I should grab all I could get."

"Is that right, Denise?" her father, Ralph, asked. Denise sputtered for a few seconds, but didn't say anything coherent. "We'll be speaking about this when we get home, Denise," he told her. He looked at me before speaking again.

"I'm sorry about all this, Bob," he said. "I had no idea. We've got all of Donna's things and she can come to our house to get them when she can. Do us a favor and stay in touch, alright?"

"I will, Ralph," I said, shaking his hand. "Thanks." I watched as they left. After the door closed behind them, Agent Jones spoke up.

"Donna Carson, you are under arrest for conspiracy, racketeering and sex trafficking. Please stand, turn around and place your hands behind your back," he said. Donna followed his directions and glared at me as Jones read her Miranda rights. Once she was cuffed, they hauled her out. James looked at me after they left.

"That went well," he said with a crooked smile. "You okay?"

"Yeah, James, I'll be fine," I said. He nodded his head, then extended a hand.

"Take care of yourself, Bob," he said as we shook hands.

* * * * *

Epilogue -- Six months later...

The divorce went through without a hitch, thanks in large part to Robyn's work and the criminal charges against Donna. Federal authorities rounded up a number of people in Stanton's operation, including Stanton himself. After a couple months of investigations, the trials began.

Donna was seen as a flight risk and denied bail. The court allowed her enough funds to pay for her defense. By the time the trial was over, she had spent well over three quarters of her savings paying for her defense team.

I spoke with her once after she was arrested. When the final divorce papers came, I went to see her in the county jail where she was being kept. They brought her out in shackles and secured her to the table across from me. She looked like she had lost some weight and there were dark bags under her eyes.

"You look like shit, Donna," I said.

"Yeah, well, orange isn't exactly my color," she said. "What do you want?"

"Still the defiant bitch, I see," I said. "I was just curious to know if you've gotten the final divorce papers yet."

"I got them today," she said.

"You know, I've had a chance to check out some of your videos," I told her.

"Did you get off on them?" she asked with a smirk.

"No, actually, I found them to be rather disgusting," I said.

"Whatever," she said with a shrug.

"I was curious about something, though," I told her. "I noticed that all of them start the same way -- a little wimpy-looking guy beaten, stripped and tied to a chair with a cock cage on him. Was that your idea?"

"As a matter of fact, it was," she said smugly.

"Was that supposed to represent me or something?" I asked. "Is that what you really wanted to do to me?"

"Yeah, it was my idea." she said. "I thought about doing that to you a few times. It was a long-time fantasy of mine and I really got off on it."

"You really are a sick bitch, you know that?" She shrugged her shoulders. "You honestly didn't think I would've just sat there and let you do something like that to me, did you?"

"I don't know," she said. "Maybe."

"Well, it's a good thing you never tried," I said. "I've never struck a woman in my life, but I think if you had tried something like that I would've been sorely tempted to kill you." She looked at me, shocked. I didn't wait for a response.

"I've heard some of the stories of what you and Stanton did to some of those girls," I said. "How can you even live with yourself?"

"What, am I supposed to start crying, maybe say I'm sorry and beg for forgiveness?" she spit at me. I shook my head.

"No, I'd expect that from a human being," I said. "Or at least, a creature with a conscience. But we both know neither of those terms describe you, don't we? You know, on reflection, I think it's a good thing you never had any children. You sucked as a wife, and you would've sucked as a mother." I thought I saw a bit of sadness in her eyes, but I really didn't care, and pressed on.

"Why don't you do humanity a favor and just kill yourself?" I asked. Her eyes grew wide. "The world has enough problems, it certainly doesn't need you wasting precious air." I stood up and got ready to leave.

"My God, I've turned you into a monster, haven't I?" she asked. "You really do hate me, don't you?"

"You figure that shit out all by yourself?" I asked. "Yes, as a matter of fact, I DO hate you with every fiber of my being. Thanks to you, I don't think I'll ever love or trust another woman again. I hope it was all worth it to you. Enjoy the rest of your miserable life, bitch. Goodbye."

I turned and walked away. I thought I heard her sob, but I really didn't care. I wanted to hurt her with my words, and I hoped what I said sunk in.

Shortly after that last meeting, Donna turned state's evidence, telling federal authorities everything they wanted to know. As part of her agreement, she plead guilty to some of the lesser charges and was sentenced to five years in prison. James told me she would probably spend most of that time in isolation at an undisclosed location.

Thanks to her testimony, Stanton was sentenced to 105 years in prison. Knowing that he would be Bubba's bitch for the better part of the next century put a smile on my face. The rest of his crew were also given hefty sentences.

Ralph and Denise separated for a couple months after the confrontation in my house. She claimed she never cheated on him, but he had a very hard time believing her. They almost got divorced, but she convinced him to attend marriage counseling with her. They're still together, but things are a bit strained between them.

I pushed ahead and did everything I could to exorcise Donna from my life. I sold the house and bought a condo close to my work. I started hitting the gym a few days every week to get back into shape. I dated some, and even had sex with a few women, but never felt a connection with any of them.

I started counseling with Dr. Branson, and she's helped me with a lot of my issues, but I know I have a long way to go. Unless you've been there and walked a few miles in my shoes, you have no idea what it's like to learn the person you put your love and trust into for years has betrayed you the way Donna did me.

But, things are getting a bit better. I have my job, my new condo, my freedom and I've noticed that some of the women at work have started to take notice of the new me. Yeah, I still have some issues that I'm working through, but who knows? Tomorrow is another day, after all...