Fallout 4 Tales

Story Info
The sole survivor gets a little more comfortable with Cait.
5.6k words
4.4
2.5k
5
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Peronath
Peronath
88 Followers

"You know we'd move a lot faster if you didn't spend so much time looking at my arse?" He almost smiled when he heard her mutter it again. Cait had a colourful use of language at the best of times something he had become accustomed to since he had inherited her contract from Tommy over at the combat zone. Since then he had probably spent more time with her than anyone else since he had risen from vault 111.

In that time they had been through a lot. She was moody yes, troubled certainly, had shared enough about her past for him to both despair over the world he found and respect her for continuing on regardless. You couldn't doubt her effectiveness in a fight she had more than proved her worth over their shared time together.

He was still getting used to this world and she had seen more than enough far more than he had. But she had a roguish charm when she wanted to. Which was why he smiled as he took a seat leaning back with a sigh. It wasn't the first time she had said it, probably wouldn't be the last. The first time coming soon after leaving the vault, the memories of Nora fresh in his mind...he'd barely registered it.

Now though...over the months together having grown more accustomed to her he was used to it. They'd been back to vault 111 together. She'd seen Nora, had known what had happened had tried to comfort him in her own way. They were used to each other more now he supposed.

"I know Cait, compared to most of the rest of the scenery I see these days it's a much better view." He chuckled softly barely realising he'd even replied until the sudden silence developed. He looked up caught her looking at him over one shoulder. Curious? surprised? he couldn't exactly tell. It was the first time he'd really replied to her teasing.

Maybe he'd caught them both of guard. They simply stared at each other both trying to read the other and feeling each other out perhaps.

Finally she smiled a little as she glanced back. "Is that so? And there I was beginning to think that part of you had remained frozen back in that vault. Has it finally caught up with the rest of you or did it just need a little prompting? I mean I've been waiting to see if you were like the rest. But we've been together and you've never asked for it, or said anything before. Now you've got me wondering why." She drawled slowly those eyes bright and watchful.

She was stood there in the middle of the room they were currently sharing at the hotel Rexford in Goodneighbor. It hadn't taken them to long to work out it was safer sharing a room than being alone. Virtually the only time they didn't when together was back in Sanctuary. Between the threat of raiders, ghouls, or the mutated creatures that roamed the wilds it was just safer.

They gave each other enough space and he soon grew accustomed to Cait's suggestive comments. Until tonight he had never responded so that was a bit of a shock for them both. He couldn't read her enough to tell whether she was pleased or wary. He knew she'd had a rough enough time growing up between her parents and raiders. Maybe blurting it out like that had just made things really awkward between them.

"Maybe it just took me some time to remember how it all worked. Maybe your constant charm and bright nature has seduced me. Maybe after so long frozen in stasis with everything else that happened it's just taken me awhile to catch up and understand this new world and how it all works. But you've helped with that ever since we met at the combat zone, and hell maybe I really do just enjoy the view." He muttered.

Cait was silent giving nothing away as she seemed to digest his response then she slowly smirked. "Really...well in that case maybe I'll just settle myself down ready for the night and you can continue to enjoy the view."

The boots came first she slipped of one, followed by the second leaving them neatly beside the dresser. She moved slowly padding across the floor to stand next to the dresser placed up against a wall. She leaned forwards back arched, her legs spread a little still just looking back over her shoulder at him. Now she knew she had his attention she seemed to be enjoying it.

Captivated he couldn't look away his eyes just following her every move. Her hands dropped slowly down to her waist and he heard the soft clink of metal as she slowly drew the buckle open pulling the leather belt open and spread it wide before slowly drawing it through the loops at her waist one at a time.

Almost wide eyed he looked on watching as the fabric parted, her fingers pulled the belt free and then let it drop to the floor with a bang. Then they moved back and spread the front of her trousers open although he couldn't see, positioned as he was directly behind her.

"I mean if all you wanted was a better look. A proper look, all you had to do was ask now. At least then you wouldn't be staring so much and we'd be moving faster." She smirked still looking at him.

He could see all to well as her fingers edged back to the top of the trousers and slowly pushed them down. Over her hips slowly down her thighs until she released them and they slithered down her legs to pool at her feet.

There was nothing beneath. Just completely smooth bare skin that delicious round firm behind he had probably been spending to much time lately getting distracted by. He definitely was now. In front of him drinking in his reaction Cait smiled.

"Now that was definitely worth it seeing that reaction I reckon. I guess that means you'll be wanting to see a little more then?" She teased.

He swallowed hard tearing his gaze up to meet her eyes the green orbs glinting with amusement. Slowly he licked his lips and nodded towards her in acknowledgement. He couldn't muster enough coherent thought to speak. She flashed a wicked smile.

Turning away she leaned forward pushed her hips back a little more moved her feet further back and then stroked her hand between her thighs while he watched with avid interest.

She caressed herself slowly her fingers brushing the lips of her sex, grinding herself against her palm. She let out a sinfully delicious moan. He shuddered just watching. He had forgotten all of this, between being frozen in time everything that had happened. He had forgotten how good some simple pleasures were. Maybe it was time to remember properly.

She parted her lips, used the very tip of one finger to stroke and just caress those gorgeous gleaming folds just putting on a show. It had been so long since he'd seen anything like this, done anything like this. That was almost reassuring itself. Part of him was glad that being frozen hadn't irreparably damaged anything.

But the straining bulge told him all was working fine even if he couldn't already feel it. He wanted this, he wanted Cait. That was almost a form of reassurance itself. An awareness that it was time to move on, to live. Now he was just worried about being out of practice. He could have run across the room and taken her right then. A strong part of him wanted to. Another part though, that wanted him to wait to savour this moment.

Cait to seemed to want to enjoy the moment. She moaned a little just touching herself. Never far, never to deeply but caressed and edged those fingers tracing her slick folds and just teasing inside herself.

"Cait." He murmured softly.

She half turned looked back at me those green eyes bright. "Feck you really are enjoying the view this time aren't you?" She teased. "Maybe you need a better one. A closer one perhaps." She added thoughtfully.

"Why don't you go lay down on the bed. In fact why don't you strip first and then go lay down on the bed. I think it's a mighty fine idea if I can enjoy a view as well."

He looked at her for a moment almost wondering if this was really happening. Then he slowly rose up as she turned around slowly leaning back against the dresser and crossing her arms over her chest and looked at him. Thankfully he didn't have power armour on. Or the vault suit he'd been frozen in for 200 hundred years. Instead it was more simple. He kicked of his boots and pushed them aside.

The armour had already been discarded a shirt which he unbuttoned one at a time until it fell open so he could tug it of his arms and then let it fall to the floor. Then there was just the slacks. He unbuttoned them pulled them open and then pushed them down over his hips until they fell to the floor then stepped clear until he was stood naked, his erection long and hard curving upwards.

He felt her gaze run over him lips parting a little, one eyebrow raising up and even out of practice as he was he could see it was admiration.

"Things really are looking up tonight." She smirked playfully before gesturing towards the bed.

He headed over a few steps carrying him to the edge where he climbed up and then settled back laying down getting comfortable as he waited to see what she had planned. Slowly she moved towards him padding across the floor to join him. As she reached the bed she trailed her fingers over his chest.

He bit back a moan his back almost arching at the touch. Just that simple brush of fingers had him twitching it had been that long. He watched them dance lower across his abdomen, and then teasing across his hip even as the length of his shaft pulsed again.

She raised one leg bent it and placed it onto the bed. He watched the smooth skin and toned muscles flex absorbed by the motion. Then she was sliding forward smooth as silk onto the bed as well. He swallowed hard unable to look away.

"Cait..." He murmured again voice trailing of unable to even finish the sentence.

"Now I've seen first hand your quite skilled in some areas. Pretty handy in firefight can handle yourself well although you can't pick a lock which might be another reason to have me on hand. But I think we need to check out some of your other skills and see if there any good."

"As long as you remember I haven't practiced this particular skill set in a very long time." He replied a wry smile on his face as he looked at her."

"We'll see, time to start finding out I reckon." She chuckled and then flung one leg over his chest.

There was a moment then he thought she was just going to straddle his shaft and take him right then. Instead she straddled his body and then shifted forwards sliding up towards his head. Then he realised exactly what she had in mind.

She shifted forwards one leg at a time until she was poised just above his face looking down giving him the perfect view of her pussy, the folds with a light sheen of moisture, a triangle of trimmed hair just above the nub at the peak. He drank in the sight knowing exactly what was coming but unable to resist a quick quip.

"You know this isn't the best view of that rear though right?" He added.

"We'll get to that soon enough, first I just want to see what other skills you've got and how useful they are." She smirked fiery green eyes sparkling as she slowly lowered herself down.

He groaned as she touched his mouth slick folds, the taste of her filling his mouth as he nuzzled at her entrance lost in the sensation of enjoying a woman again. He brushed his lips gently against her and she teased herself just rocking back and forth against him never to far and never with to much pressure.

He savoured it kissing those soft slick folds, tracing his tongue along those lips and finally running it up to dab at the tender flesh at the peak, being rewarded with a sudden sharp intake of breath above. Satisfied he let his hands reach up and even if he couldn't see it he gripped her hips squeezing and running hands across smooth bare skin until he grasped her rear and filled his hands with the feel of her.

He tried to pull her closer but she held herself back just taking her time so the contact was only light. Lips brushed that bare flesh as she lightly rocked against him. He squeezed those cheeks enjoying the feel of her body soft, warm, pliant. He groaned again pushing up and straining to reach her.

He hadn't realised how much he had missed this. The heat, the friction, enjoying someone quite like this. He felt her edge lower again pushed his tongue up thrusting and stroking guiding it against her lips, delving deeper. She moaned again almost instinctively gliding down increasing the contact between them.

He gripped and squeezed her rear again tugging down, pulling her close and either distracted or enjoying herself she allowed it grinding against his mouth as he teased her. He held her tight thrust his tongue inside her slick folds and nuzzled at her clit warm air blowing across her exposed skin as she moaned again.

She kept moving rocking slowly back and forth increasing the pressure on her clit as he closed his lips around it. He stroked it with his tongue circling and then started to suck using his tongue to penetrate her as she moaned again. Then just as he was really finding a rhythm she stopped and swung herself away.

She laughed seeing the look of disappointment there on his face. "Don't get to disappointed now. I promised you a better view and we've always helped each other out along the road I don't see what's any different here. To my mind it looks like you need a helping hand yourself now am I right?"

He followed her gaze down his body to where his erection stood up, straight and hard. He'd been so immersed in enjoying her it had distracted himself from of his own aching need. Obviously not Cait though.

She straddled him again only this time facing down his body while he watched her gorgeous round rear lower down to meet him again, his mouth instinctively finding it's way back to her slick wet folds. Above him he heard her sigh of pleasure and then felt her lay forwards resting against his body.

Her body pressed against his chest and his face buried between her legs couldn't see much more than her slick wet folds. But he felt the soft touch of her hand wrap around his shaft and then the shocking sensation of her warm wet mouth on the head of his cock.

It had been so long he groaned long and deep against her slick wet folds. His hips bucked and he pushed back against her mouth. She didn't tease, didn't make him wait. Her mouth warm, wet, eager, parted and engulfed his throbbing shaft sliding along it's soft length drawing it inside.

He felt the touch of her tongue swirling around sliding along the shaft, her lips soft and teasing closing around him. He groaned against her flesh as she sucked and teased and reminded him of everything he had been missing out on. He very nearly came then and there such was the sensation.

Cait must have felt it to as she popped free her hand stroking him instead. "Not to soon. You've waited this long you can wait a little longer. As much fun as making you explode in my mouth might be this is almost like a second first time for you. I want it inside me, I want to see your face and feel it inside me when you do."

He couldn't argue with her logic as tempting as it was just to enjoy himself. Instead he focused his attention fully on her. He placed his mouth against her sex licking, sucking, working his tongue between the slick heat of her folds even as she continued to stroke his shaft and tease the head with her lips.

His hands massaged and squeezed that firm rear pulling it down onto his mouth so he could bury it deeper inside her. He caught her clit between his lips sucking lightly and thrust his tongue inside her even as he felt her moan. Then she was moaning, rocking thrusting back against his mouth.

She was moaning and grinding pressed tight to his face as she rode his mouth incoherent sounds escaping her lips as she enjoyed his attention. Pleasure flowed through her, wave after wave, crashing and battering her mind and body growing more acute and more intense until she couldn't contain it anymore.

He felt her body stiffen as he enjoyed her tongue buried inside, lips still on her swollen clit and then the taste of her, sweet and succulent filled his mouth gushing out as she came those moans reaching a fevour pitch as her orgasm exploded through her body cascading and rippling out.

He didn't stop, didn't relent just continued to drink in the heady taste of her as she pressed against his mouth until finally she pulled away gasping and quivering. She lay there panting collecting herself and basking in the afterglow of her orgasm. Her hand brushed along his thigh and squeezed.

"Now that, that really was worth it. You still have some skills in that area to." She smirked. "But I think you'll find i've a few of me own as well."

He watched her slowly shuffle around her body rolling over so she facing back towards him now. She grinned playfully her nails lightly raking his flesh as they dipped down and wrapped around his length gently stroking. Swollen and hard it was almost painful the head glistening wet from her earlier attention weeping fluid.

Her head dipped and moaning she tasted him again tongue playfully caressing the head and then parted to lightly suck it. His hips bucked almost instinctively pushing against her.

Leisurely she stroked him her eyes bright with pleasure, amusement a mixture of both. Then her mouth took him inside again warm heat engulfing the shaft. He groaned and half thrust, a hand on his chest pushing him flat as he moved against her touch just hard, eager aching.

"Cait!" He almost pleaded with her, the relentless need overwhelming him. Knowing her, the raw desire he showed, the hunger and sheer force of it knowing it was all because of her probably made it that much sweeter.

Her mouth drew back, her lips rubbed gently against the tip, another bead of fluid escaped the head of his shaft and threaded it's way down the length only for her tongue to gather it.

"Yes?" She practically purred grinning at him.

"Please!" He half moaned, half pleaded.

"Please what?" She teased back.

"Please stop teasing I need you."

Her mouth parted again sucking lightly around the head once more. Every time he tried to thrust deeper she pulled back just edging him.

"Well since you asked so nicely I suppose I could help you out and all. You did help me." She grinned at him. Slowly she pushed herself up and crawled forwards.

She still held his shaft fingers wrapped around the length as she moved up his body lifting herself above him, positioning his swollen tip against her slick wet lips. "Look at me." She reminded him. "I want to see you watching me. I want to see your face as you slide inside me." She called out softly now the shared moment of pleasure joining them.

He wanted to see her, wanted to watch himself slide inside her, sink inside that warm welcoming heat. But he lifted his gaze and met hers directly just feeling her sliding his shaft against herself back and forth her own wetness covering him. That alone had him straining, it was almost to much, to enticing to bear.

Slowly she parted herself with his cock, sinking slowly down drawing him in. He groaned as he felt it hips bucking unable to hold back but he held her gaze captivated by the sensations she had reawakened.

Eyes locked their bodies came together as she engulfed him, drawing him inside enveloping his shaft in the slick heat of her sex. The feeling was near indescribable, overwhelming pleasure as her moans joined his own. She took all of him inside her sliding smoothly down until she was sat on him.

She was squeezing his shaft her muscles working his length as she slowly leaned close her lips sliding over his chest, up his neck and then she smiled at him.

"That was worth everything just watching the way you looked at me then." She grinned at him. He didn't reply, instead he reached up and wrapped his arms around her drawing her close and then just kissed her instead.

He knew it caught her of guard, he felt her tense up, a moan of surprise as he tasted her lips, then she melted and relaxed and gave into the moment, kissing him hungrily lips, tongue all crashing together. He gripped her hips and thrust up into her savouring the contact, the heat, the delicious friction, the scent of her skin.

Peronath
Peronath
88 Followers
12