Fallout 4 Tales

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally she pushed herself back just rocking on his length. "I've got to say you're just full of surprises." She smiled again sliding herself back and forth against him. "I could get used to this. Watching you, feeling you like this."

He drank in the sight of her, hands skimming along her thighs and making their way up to the front of the corset she wore. He started to open them unhooking it one by one and then tugged it open to spill out her breasts. He almost groaned again just at the sheer sight of it.

He covered them with his hands and squeezed lightly palms rubbing over her nipples teasing the hard tips. Cait just smiled. "Do you want a better look at those as well then?" She asked him teasing.

"Yes, please yes." He moaned again sheer desire pouring through him. She arched her back and lowered herself down towards his head so the soft lush curves brushed his face. He nuzzled his lips against the smooth skin and between them they guided a nipple inside.

He captured it biting gently and swirling his tongue around it feeling the hard tip slide over his mouth. She moaned above him pressing closer and he worked his way across to the other and teased that to sucking gently while he let his hands move back to grip her hips.

The pleasure was building, already hot and intense it was bubbling and threatening to explode. It had been so long since he'd done anything like this the sensations where overwhelming.

He held her tight and moved with her, hips bucking and sliding together. She rode him smoothly sliding back and forth grinding against his shaft as he lay there straining against her. After so long it was all to much. He thrust as much as he could but it could only be as much as she wanted in control like she was.

She teased him, working his length her hips lifting up and down a little so the pleasure rippled and built in waves. "Cait!" He groaned again head falling back. "I didn't realise you were such a tease. If I'd known it before..." He almost growled as he felt her squeeze him again.

"Yes?" She teased back. "You'd what exactly?"

"I'd show you exactly what would happen to someone who teases me. I'm sure after this performance, the motivation will remind me to do more."

"Will just have to see about that now won't we. Right now you don't have to worry about anything. I'll take care of it. All you have to do is fill me like this. I'll give you exactly what you've been missing I just want to watch you do it."

Her body began to move faster eyes fixed on him as she did. Hips bucking and sliding she rode him smoothly back and forth a little rise and fall holding him tight inside her. Her breasts round firm, the tips rosy and dark, bounced as she moved.

It was to much. After so without anything like this it was overwhelming, to much heat and pleasure, to many sensations to withstand. Cait as ever seemed to sense it and know. She gripped him tighter squeezing his shaft so he pulsed with pleasure and rode him hard and fast.

"Do it, finish for me." She hissed out. He couldn't say no. Relaxing back he surrendered to the relentless assault on his body and just let himself go. He gripped her rear clasping it tight feeling her buck against him as she squeezed tightly. His hips surged and he thrust as much as he could.

It wasn't enough, not nearly close enough to match the raw need he felt but more than enough to throw him over the edge.

"Do it, I want to feel you fucking explode inside me." She urged him on holding his gaze as she squeezed again making him groan as he did exactly that. Swollen hard leaking fluid the head of his shaft pulsed and then exploded spurting out hot and thick as he emptied himself inside her.

"Yes, fucking yes." He heard her moan before she fell over him her mouth silencing his moan with a heated kiss.

The orgasm went on and on, drawn out as intense as anything he'd experienced until they fell together bodies slick, panting for breath.

He felt her ripple around him, felt her skin slick against his own as he brushed his hands over her back just enjoying the feel of her and the intimacy of the shared pleasure after so long without.

It made him ache, it made him realise he was not only still hard, but wanting more. It had roused his hunger, made him remember how good sex could be and he wanted her again.

He felt her stir and slowly pull away conscious of what had happened, what his reaction might be maybe. He allowed her to move, turn over pull away until he gained a peak of her sex glossy and wet. As she moved he reached out and grasped her ankle stroking his hand up.

He watched her turn flick a look at him cautious, until her eyes dipped down and took in his hard length.

"You're still fecking hard." She replied watching him intently as he moved closer. "And what exactly are you planning on doing?" She contined on.

"I'm going to show you exactly what happens to smart mouthed little distracting teases." He added.

"Says who?" She smirked and made to pull away. He gripped her tightly as she pulled and moved forward, his body pinning her down face first on the bed. He pressed against her lips sliding over her back and up until he could nibble across her shoulder.

She was pressing back against him sliding against his erection, teasing even now. Far more than he could take. He reached around grasped her hips and tugged them up as he pulled back positioning himself behind her.

She lay there face down but with her delicious tempting rear right in front of him as he pressed forward sliding himself against her slick heat. He didn't tease then, didn't pause, was barely even thinking. He just thrust and buried himself inside her deep, one long stroke that had her arching in front of him.

HIs head fell back in pleasure as he entered her again. Even if it had only been moments since he had the feeling was exquisite. He couldn't hold himself still. That raw aching deep need was overwhelming.

Cait slowly pushed herself up on all fours flashed him a look over one shoulder, her lips parted firing his senses even more. He almost growled the sheer hungry urge to mate, to fuck, to take impossible to resist.

He began to thrust deep, hard, his body meeting hers, his hips bouncing against that delicious firm rear. He heard her moan as he gave her everything pounding himself in and out feeling her squeeze him, push back to meet him.

Unleashed he ravished every inch of her lush tempting body, hands roaming across her bare flesh. He reached under to squeeze and knead her breasts, and then up to grasp her shoulder to pull her back onto his cock even more.

The sound of his hips bouncing against her rear rang out mixing with their moans as they came together. He reached around and stroked a finger over her clit applying pressure and teasing her even more.

Unable to hold herself up any longer Cait fell forwards against the bed as he continued to thrust inside her moaning as he did. He drove himself forwards playing with her trying to push her over that peak as she clutched at the sheets.

It was wild and hot, raw and pure now. A desperate hungry need that clawed at him, to fuck, to mate, to take and enjoy. Cait was soft and warm a temptation he couldn't resist. The sight of her moving beneath him, her sex split apart gripping his cock, her moans as she squirmed beneath him, it was to much.

He fell forwards against her pinning her there as he continued to thrust as best he could playing with her clit. His mouth moved across her skin trailing kisses nibbling at her shoulder and as she turned her head and they shared a look he captured her mouth in a searing kiss.

With his finger rubbing at her clit, her felt her buck beneath him, biting at his lips as she moaned and came around his cock squeezing his shaft and pulsing around him. It pushed him over the edge, thrusting against her quivering flesh he drove deep grinding against her joined as much as they could be as he exploded again his cock spurting out filling her up.

Even then he continued to thrust, continued to push, wanting every last drop inside her, wanting the scent of him all over her body as they lay pressed together. Finally as they relaxed, exhausted and sated they just lay there together entwined.

After a few minutes Cait stirred and made to pull herself free. He wrapped an arm around her holding her close against him. Not only the sex, but just the feel of someone else the warmth, the soft skin it all felt good after so long.

He knew her, knew what she had experienced.

"You know it occurs to that come the morning I might be distracted again." He murmured softly.

"Is that right?" She replied cautiously.

"It's possible yes. I mean you are an excellent distraction so it's entirely possible by the morning it may be a problem again and we won't be travelling fast if I'm looking at you, especially after this..." He continued on smiling a little.

"I can see that. I mean I guess you have a lot of room to be distracted, and you were quite energetic tonight." She allowed a hint of a smile as she spoke.

"Exactly!" He breathed deep inhaling her scent as he basked in the post orgasmic bliss. "If you were close by in the morning it might save time in that case."

"How close would I have to be?"

"I think something like this is good." He murmured wrapping an arm around her and drawing her in close against his body, close enough to slide his hands across her while there bodies were still pressed together.

Gradually he felt her relax back snuggling back in against his body. It was a new situation for them both this, a change in their relationship they would have to adjust to and explore. But after the night they'd just enjoyed he was looking forward to it.

"You're not going to go soft on me are you?"

"Give me an hour and I'll show you how soft I am."

He heard her give a throaty chuckle. "Anything to keep us moving more quickly."

"That's good. I need to practice my skills to keep them sharp and it's like any other skill. You need to keep working at it."

"I can help keep your skills...sharp." She agreed and he could sense her smile.

"I did think your practice methods were excellent." He chuckled softly.

"You've not seen all my methods yet. I'll give you a good workout to see some more."

"I'm already looking forward to it." He murmured softly nuzzling her neck as they relaxed together.

The next morning they left late, but they left with a smile on their faces and feeling much more relaxed...

12