Falls in Love with Cucumber

Story Info
Husband brings cucumber home that makes wife swoon.
2k words
4.36
10.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,071 Followers

I held up the ten inch cucumber and smiled. "You like this guy?" I asked. She blushed and smiled, then nodded. "Got a great personality, don't you think?" She shrugged and grinned, then she said she'd like to take him home with us. I put it in the cart and we started for the checkout. On the way I took it out of the bag and ran my hand over the length.

"Nice physique," I said and she nodded again and grinned.

When we got home I put the large vegetable under the hot water faucet to warm it up, then we went into the bedroom and she undressed and got on the bed. I knelt over her, looking towards her feet, and rubbed the huge green dick up and down her pussy lips, then worked it inside of her. She bit down on her lower lip and closed her eyes. I worked maybe half of it in her, and then began turning in around, rotating it in her pussy. She groaned and cooed while I fucked her with the huge cucumber, pulling her knees up and pushing up with her hips.

I gazed at her lovely pussy, watching it take in the pornographic vegetable. I watched it flex and saw her labia withdraw and twitch as her pussy lips extended and curled around the skin of the cucumber. I pushed it into her, pulling it back quickly, turning it as I moved it back and forth, going deep in her wet and devouring slit.

When she had come she stretched out on the bed, regaining her composure and I asked if she'd ever like to have the real thing, a ten inch monster pushing into her. Without opening her eyes she simply nodded, and dreamily sighed. I said we'd have to find one to accommodate her.

"Really?" she said, opening her eyes and staring at me. "I'd love that," she said.

When I finished I withdrew it and she sucked her own juices off the skin. "Thank you, baby," she said quietly. "I think I'm in love," she said with a sigh. We had named him Big Tony, and she looked at it with love in her eye and smiled again. She relaxed and I leaned down and kissed her pussy, running my tongue up and down her lips, tasting the lemony flavor of her cunt. I placed my mouth over her sex and ran my tongue between her lips, savoring the sexual flavor of her pussy.

"I love you," she said, smiling up at me from her position on the bed, her legs spread and my head between them. I moved up the bed and kissed her lips, sharing the taste of her pussy with her. She grinned up at me and ran her tongue over her lips, wet from the juices of her own pussy.

I did her with Big Tony twice more that weekend and Sunday night, after I finished with her, I again kissed her pussy and raised up close to her face. "I think you need a man with an extra large penis like Big Tony to fuck you," I said. She blushed, then grinned, and then she shrugged.

"I'd like that," she said. "If you could be there with me." I told her we'd find one she could enjoy with a cucumber-sized schlong. "Could I suck him and drink his come?" I told her she could do anything she wanted with her new friend. "Well, I have thought at times I'd like to try a really big one. They say it doesn't make any difference, but you know, I'd like to see for myself."

We decided I'd help her look for a candidate. I attend a gym and said I'd keep my eyes open for someone who would be suitable. I decided I'd look in the locker room in the shower for a cucumber-sized fellow who we could invite over to help us out with Claire. We figured we find someone, invite him over to see if she liked him, and then we'd go from there.

I'd tell him there was something I needed help with, but not explain it all at the time, then if she seemed to hit it off with him we could let him in on the rest of it. I went into the locker room twice the first day without results, but on the second day I saw what I thought would be the perfect guy. He was good looking, about six foot, and most important had a monster cock that hung limp nearly seven inches. His name was Brad and I chatted him up and he seemed like a nice guy who simply had the perfect measurements for our needs. We talked sports and happened to like the same teams, so it was easy to slip into a friendship.

He was a building contractor and I thought about the patio project in our backyard, telling him I had some work in the yard that I was thinking about redoing and wondered if I could get his thoughts on it. I invited him to lunch and he was pleased to come over and help.

When he met Claire she liked him right away, and when we went out to the backyard to talk about the project, she followed us out and stood around listening. It was clear she was attracted to him, and after he left I asked what she thought.

"He seems nice," she said.

"And he has the right qualities," I said with a smile. "You think he makes the list?"

She smiled and blushed. "I think so," she said. "I like him."

"As much as Big Tony?" I asked.

"Got a nice smile," she said.

That night we talked about Brad and just how we would put things in motion. "We could have him do the construction in the backyard and I could get to know him. Maybe even bring him some lunch, or something."

"Or something?" I said.

When we'd set it up and invited him over to the house, I began to worry about the possibilities, the risk of having her have sex with him. Too late, but I began to fret over whether she'd like it too much, whether she'd chose him over me. I had brought him into our lives and began to agonize over whether I had bitten off more than I could chew. What if she liked fucking him more than I could handle? It was, of course, too late to worry about it. He was coming over on Saturday. We could, of course, just have him evaluate the project and forget about setting her up with him, but that would be up to her.

Saturday morning, I could tell she was pretty keyed up and excited about his coming to the house. I spent a lot of time remembering back to seeing him in the locker room and seeing the enormous flaccid cock dangling between his legs. Would she swoon when she saw it?

I was pretty sure that nothing was going to happen that morning anyway, but I still wasn't sure. I knew I'd be waiting for her to get things started. Brad had been over for only a few minutes when she reminded me I had an appointment I had that morning and would be leaving.

"What time is your appointment this morning?" she asked. I said ten and she said she would show Brad what we were planing in the backyard. It was clear she had decided to go through with it, so I left just a little before ten. When I returned that afternoon, it was obvious she was a very happy wife.

"When did Brad leave?" I asked. She reddened just a bit and said he had just left. "Anything happen while I was gone?" She smiled and said a lot had occurred while I was away. "Well, you going to tell me?" I asked.

"You were right. Brad is quite gifted in the way you had said."

"Did it happen?" I asked.

"He was a perfect gentleman," she said with a smile, "but yes, a lot did happen while you were gone." I asked her to tell me about it and she smiled, then went on to say she invited for a swim. He told her he didn't have a bathing suit and she said, "We didn't bother with those." She slipped out of her dress, threw it on the deck, and went in, and he followed suit and did the same.

While in the water she told him that we had an arrangement and she went up to him, put her arms around his neck and gave him a big kiss. He put his hands on her waist and pulled her to him. She said his erection was probably ten inches long by that time and she bent down and took him into her mouth. He told her he was suspicious when I asked him to come over on a Saturday morning. He suspected we might be going to ask him to have sex with Claire as a favor to me.

"I sucked him until he came, and then he took me to the chaise lounge and laid me out, then he climbed over me and sank his cock in my pussy. It was the best fuck I've had since we were in Cancun," she gushed. "I couldn't take all of him, but I loved getting as much in as I could. He fucked me on the lounge, in the living room, and then once in our bed. We barely finished before you got home."

"He's going to start on our patio this next week, and I plan on doing some work in the backyard myself," she said. "He's better than Big Tony any day," she added, showing a liberal sexual attitude I'd never seen in her before. "You were right. I love fucking him."

"Will you be fucking your husband after this?" I asked,

"Oh yes," she said. "You don't get off that easy," showing that same new attitude. "I'm just getting more in the mood now than ever," she said with a grin and a slight blush. "Let go to the bedroom so I can show you some of the things Brad taught me this morning. He said it's not the first time he's been asked to service another man's wives," she told me with a grin. "He said it is maybe the fourth or fifth time."

I asked how she felt about being with someone who fucks other men's wives and she said she loved the idea. "You convinced me I should enjoy a sexual liberation. Big Tony convinced me of that. Brad is a specialist," she said. "He has perfected his technique and has something to offer society." She laughed. "We're just employing him to help us around the house, with me," she said with a chuckle. "He has a skill and you're employing him to help your wife with that skill. There are three others at the moment: Jane, in Oxnard; Callie, in Pomona; Barbara, in Santa Maria; and me, here in Santa Barbara." She kissed me softly. "I love it."

"I feel special to be on the list," she said. "He said he fucks Jane every Friday afternoon at her husband's condo in the marina. I am liking sex so much more now than ever," she said, "and I owe it all to you and Big Tony. You helped me see that sex can be so much more fun than I ever realized. I can't thank you enough, and I will try my best to make it up to you, to pay you back for teaching me how much better it can be."

I kissed her and thanked her for saying it. I thought about she and Brad and how much I owed him and his manly penis. Her attitude seemed so much better and her mood certainly had improved. I pictured them together, his massive cock pushing into her pussy, her hands all over him.

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,071 Followers