False Memories Ch. 01

Story Info
A highly erotic, mind-bending, psychological thriller.
4.3k words
3.86
7.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I do not know who I am. The police and the FBI have been asking me all sorts of questions but the honest truth is ... I do not know. I have severe lapses in my memory and I also suffer from a phenomenon called false memories. My psychiatric evaluation says that I suffer from mild to moderate hallucinations that are the result of injecting large quantities of MX-51. My mind responds to all my hallucinations as events from my past. This causes a psychiatric condition in which a lot of what I remember never really happened.

If you were to visit my room, you will see that I have family pictures on the walls. I have an old picture of my mother holding me when I was three. Right next to us is my sister Kate who was five years old at that time. She is standing with her hands in her pockets and a stern expression conveying that she does not want to be the picture. Then there are other pictures of me during various stages of my life. There is one in which we are having a family dinner and it was taken while sitting around a dining table. I see an older more mature version of my mother and Kate is also grown up. Then there is a picture of me with my football team. I do not recognize anyone of those guys in there except one fellow on top of whom I wrote "Robert" with an arrow pointing down towards him. I know I wrote that when I remembered him as he does not exist in my memory anymore. The only thing that tells me that is he Robert is what I wrote with a shivering hand some time back when I could remember. It is only through these pictures that I know that my memories relating to the people on the wall are real as they existed in real life.

Then I have memories of people I am told do not exist. Madeline Blake, I am told by my therapist is only a figment of my imagination. Researchers and FBI detectives have gone through my emails, letters, and phone call records and found no trace of a Miss Blake. This hard for me to believe because she is one person who has had tremendous influence in my life. A lot of hate and vindictiveness that I carry inside me is due to Madeline Blake or "Miss Blake." Yet, through various therapy sessions that I have had with Dr. Jennifer Liu I was repeatedly told that Madeline Black is a false memory. In order to convince me that Madeline Blake was only in my mind, I was given a task. I was to write all things that I remembered about Madeline Blake.

Here is my journal entry dated August 7, 2015.

There was a bawdy house on Coleytown in Westport, New York where I used to go and fuck. It was not your low class bordello with hookers walking around. It was situated in a very high class area of outer New York and was run by a Madam by the name of Madeline Blake.

Madeline was a rich widow whom people expected to be much older than she appeared. Her blonde hair would always be backcombed and tied behind her head in a neat and tight bun and she would rarely be seen without glossy lipstick painted lips. Her ice blue eyes were beautiful but cold and distant and signified a lack of emotion that was intimidating. Every time she looked at you, it would seem like she was gazing at you from a mile even though she could be standing right next to you. Everything about Madeline from her high heel shoes to her expensive collection of purses exhuberated upper class arrogance.

The brothel that she ran was a highly exclusive, upper class whorehouse called Hillmore Suites. The only people who came to Hillmore were super rich clients. There were politicians, lawyers, doctors but mostly rich business elite and investment bankers. They would always be greeted at the main lobby by Madeline, the lady of the house. In a brief chit chat she would know exactly what kind of experience they were looking for. There was also a bar area with an indoor pool where cocktail parties would provide relaxed avenue for clients to meet girls. Once the pleasantries were over they were given a key to their suites where they would go and freshen up. Then the girl of their dream would knock on their door and a night of fun would begin.

There was not a single client who would not want to get in bed with Madeline. After all she was a tall woman with a very well maintained figure and extremely toned and shapely legs. She would speak with a deep husky voice that was almost masculine and totally out of synch with her feminine appearance. Yet she carried herself with a strictly feminine poise and had a way of gracefully brushing aside any advances that were made towards her. She had a fine selection of girls who would do the entertaining while Madeline would take care of the business. It would become obvious to the clients in their first meeting that Madeline Blake was not on the menu. Over time they began to respect her though I am sure that there was not a single one of them who would not be making love to her in his dirty mind. I was not rich nor was I famous and yet I would be at Hillmore suites almost once a month and sometimes twice. I used to work as a delivery guy for a man called Alfero Getino who was the biggest supplier of MX-51.

MX-51 was a narcotic that was believed to be a breakthrough in the world of recreational drugs. It was a narcotic without negative side effects or so it was believed at that time. Yet it was controversial because conservatives and religious minded people regarded MX-51 as "false happiness." One pill would cause 12 hours of intense happiness but if you wanted a truly elevating 36 hour experience, then it had to be injected into the blood. Slowly it began to create its following and the consumers of MX-51 gradually became an underground, secret religion. It included senators, congressmen, media moguls and above all rich business elite. It was no surprise that a lot of rich clients at Hillmore suites were also consumers of MX-51 and thus it turned out that one of the most upscale bordellos was also a secret distribution place for MX-51.

Orders were collected from all over the East coast via internet. They were placed directly with Alfero Getino and I would receive a call from him telling me to deliver "packages" to client locations in the New York area. One of the larger orders were always specified for Hillmore Suites. I would dress up in my finest of clothes and drive all the way up to the mansion. The security guards at Hillmore had seen me come and go and they knew why I was there. No questions were ever asked or ID was ever demanded. Instead I would be lead straight into the lobby where I would meet "Miss Blake." She would receive the packages and write me check. As a courtesy I would be shown a suite to spend the night in and could have my a girl for the night. It was an unspoken business agreement between Madeline and Alfero that his men will be looked after for the risk they were taking with the law.

I remember the day Alfero died. His death is well documented in the newspapers and internet so I know I am not hallucinating that part. It is how he died that exists in my memory quite differently than how it is stated in news websites and media records. They say he cut his wrists. They say he became addicted to the drug he was selling and began to consume large quantities. After a while no dosage could cause the happiness that he had experienced when he began his addiction. He kept on increasing the dose but MX-51 stopped working on him. Unlike other recreational drugs it caused him no physiological damage but its effects began to get weaker and weaker and finally he found himself a depressed man. The only source of happiness he had ever known was gone and he eventually cut his wrists in his multi-million dollar penthouse.

I remember things differently.

A few days before he died, I met him in his warehouse where he handed me a total of ten business style briefcases full of MX-51. Each briefcase contained almost twelve thousand dollars worth of merchandise. The total worth of all merchandise was 120,000 USD. This was to be delivered to twelve clients and I was to receive my own share of 12000 USD which was the 10% I always kept. The remaining money was to be transferred into an overseas business account as per standard operating procedure.

Before I was about to make my first delivery, news channels began to broadcast live that Alfero was stabbed to death in his penthouse. I called his office and his busty Columbian secretary Stephanie whom he was screwing told me that someone broke into his apartment and killed him. Despite the fact that they had been in an affair since a while now, Stephanie did not sound like she was upset. I remember thinking that may be she had something to do with his murder.

I also remember feeling very happy. I had 120,000 dollars worth of narcotic to sell and no one to send the profits back to. Instead of my usual 12000 USD, I was about to make 120,000 this time. I remember getting a phone call from Madeline who first offered her condolences and then went straight to business. She asked if I would be able to deliver her briefcase and I told her that the deal that she had was with Alfero and he is dead but I will see what I can do. She called back later and told me that she would offer twice the amount for the brief case. At that moment it struck me that after the death of Alfero Getino, the ten briefcases that I had were probably the only ones in circulation. Every millionaire addict would spend his whole fortune to them. I had instantly become far more richer than I initially thought. I told Madeline that I have been receiving a lot of offers from different people but she was among Getino's most loyal clients so I would like to work something out with her. Madeline asked me to come over to Hillmore suites with all the quantity I had and she will make a deal with me.

That was the biggest mistake I made.

It was raining when I arrived at Hillmore suites. The front door had a doorbell and a video camera that would always stare at you from the top of the door. I rang the bell and started into the camera. The door opened and I saw the shapely figure of Madeline in all her aristocratic elegance. Her blonde hair backcombed neatly as usual and blue eyes as cold as ever. Her black, figure hugging dress accentuated her statuesque form in the most intimidatingly erotic manner. "Please come in." She said in her husky voice and then locked the door behind me. "Let us have some privacy shall we?" She asked and before I could answer, she was leading me down a narrow hall. I walked behind her admiring the narrowness of her waist and how it flared into wide swimmer like shoulders. I would occasionally gaze down and drool at the shape of her calves and the way she swayed her hips. There could be no denying that Madeline Blake was a woman to behold. Before this day, all our meetings would happen in the lobby where she had initially greeted me. This time I found myself being led into what seemed like a secluded office.

There were a number of monitor screens on one side of the wall and they were getting live feed from all over Hillmore suites. It became apparent that Madeline Blake would sit in this office and observe every public area with a bird's eye view. Then there was her computer and since it had been idle for some time, a screen saver had popped up. It showed the erotic image of a blind a woman's foot in high heel shoes being licked by a man who was blind folded. There was similar art on the walls that projected the erotic side of female domination. "Please have a seat." She said and went around the glass office table to sit in the chair.

"Before I make you an offer,I need to know what quantity I am dealing with here." She said.

"Just to let you know Madeline I am dealing with more than one potential buyers and I would like to deal with the highest bidder." I told her.

"Of course you would!" She said in a tone that conveyed skepticism.

At that moment I looked at her feet and she was wearing high heels. Then, through the thin black glittering dress I tried to trace the outline of her thighs. By the time our eyes met, she was looking at me with complete understanding that I was undressing her in my mind and she was understanding of it. It did not seem to offend her one bit. "Tell me what is in your mind." She said. Then she placed both her elbows on the table and leaned across towards me. "In order for us to make a deal, you have to be speak your mind."

"Ten cases." I told her. "I will bring one at a time and receive payment for each one."

She kept staring at me with her cold and distant gaze. "You are an extremely handsome, yet extremely stupid human being Chad." She told me. "Let me make you a better offer." She stood up and walked around the table. "24000 per briefcase is what you will receive. I will need one per month.Ten cases means the good will have to be delivered between now and the next ten months. During this time, you will be given accommodation in one of our suites. Imagine how much you will be saving in rent Chad. During the next 10 months your job will be only to bring ten briefcases to me one at a time. You can not do any other work while you stay here. You will have three days to wrap up your present residence and bring all that you need."

"Why do you want me to move in here?" I asked.

"Like I said, you are terribly good looking but extremely rash and stupid." She said. "Your life is in danger Chad. The people who killed your boss will soon start killing his distributors. You are a target and you will remain a target for at least the next ten months. You have something that is worth a lot of money Chad. As time goes by, men will die. The ones that remain alive will have no place to do business from. I want to protect you Chad. Not because you are handsome but because as long as you live, I get my MX-51. My clients will not mind rewarding me generously for the goods that I will deliver to them. As MX-51 becomes harder and harder to obtain their generosity will also go up. I need you alive Chad. Stay with me and I will take care of all your bad habits."

The last words were spoken in an extremely deep and husky voice. I wanted to know what she meant by taking care of my bad habits. Did it mean she will take care of them personally?

Then she took me upstairs to show me my suite. After showing me around she came up to me and asked, "Does it have everything you need?"

I closed the window blinds and turned towards her. "Everything except ...you." Then I pulled her violently to me and kissed her deeply in the mouth. First she went limp allowing me to explore the insides of her mouth with my tongue and then she struggled and pushed herself away. A slap followed. She struck me tightly across the face.

"I will send someone to take care of your needs." She said and walked out on me in her typical aristocratic grace.

I sat on the bed, turned on my TV and thought to myself "So this is my new life." A few minutes later there was a knock on the door. I opened the door and saw an ebony goddess, a beautiful African American woman with curly hair and dark eye lashes. "Hello. I am Calista and I have been sent by Madeline to take care of you." She said. The next instant, she followed me inside and closed the door behind her. "I was told that you were urgently in need of female company." She unbuckled the belt of her long knee coat and took it off of her shoulders, letting it fall to the floor.

Wow was all I could say.

Underneath Calista was wearing a leather corset that squeezed her waist to an extremely small, wasp like proportions. The top of the corset was cut low on her chest revealing a deep cleavage. Her large breasts were mashed together as if they were spilling out of top. She walked towards me and then we kissed deeply. I kissed her mouth, then her neck and soon as I was licking the upper swells of her breasts. She lowered the top of her corset allowing her massive breasts to just spill out of their tight confines. Damn they were perfect with erect nipples pointing outwards. I sucked them one after the other as she pressed her chest into my face. Soon she was removing my clothes and it did not take long for her to remove everything from me. Then she went down kissing my chest and my bell and knelt down in front of me. After that she made me sit on a chair and sucked me deeply and passionately taking me as deep into her mouth as she could. Occasionally she would take my cock between her large breasts and squeeze them together to sandwich it. This would be followed by a slippery and sensual tit-fuck that would proceed into a hand job and then her trademark blow job.

Then I was tied to the bed. She used ropes to tie both my hands to the headboard of the bed and I remember watching her massive breasts sway inches from my face and she straddled me and worked to tighten those ropes. When one hand was secured she tightened the other. I was so hard and horny for Calista that I wanted to break those ropes and fuck her senseless. Yet she took her time enticing me with her breasts occasionally brushing them against my chest as he tied my wrists. When I was fully tied and helpless, she stood up, got off the bed and started dressing up.

"Calista? What is happening here?" I asked her. Totally ignoring my question she walked out closing the door behind her.

That is when I began to panic. This was my end. I will soon be killed and my MX-51 supply will be confiscated. Madeline was correct that after the death of Alfero I was a hunted man. What she did not tell me was that she was the hunteress. Soon I was thrashing around violently trying to release myself but Calista had done a professional job of securing my wrists. Then the door opened and I saw Madeline walk in. She stood next to the bed and looked at me. "An extremely handsome man but extremely stupid and rash." She said in her deep voice that husky to the point where it was almost manly. She took off her dress and stood in front of me wearing a black bra and matching garter belt that connected to her stockings. She toned figure looked statuesque.

"What is this Madeline?" I asked.

"Men always think with their dicks." She said and then reached with her hand to take a hold of my erect penis. "I can see that Calista gave you a nice erection ... just as instructed." Then she reached behind her back and undid her bra strap. I lay helplessly in bed as I watched that bra come off.

Madeline was pure physical perfection. Her pale white breasts were not large enough to sag nor small enough to appear flat. They were a nice palm-size, youthful and perky with small red nipples. She then took a condom and rolled it down my penis. "Tonight you will fill this condom in my honor." She said." But not until you have my permission." She then got on the bed and straddled me. "Remember... your job today is to outlast me. Dare not cum before I do." She moaned as she slid herself down my shaft. Slowly she rose and settled back on to my cock with all her weight. I had no choice but to stare at her magnificent nakedness with lust full eyes.

Then she rode me. Now I have been with number of women in my life but never have I been fucked the way Madeline fucked me that night. This was by far the best cowgirl action I have experienced with me thrashing underneath her in an attempt to release my wrists. I wanted to hold her chiselled body, grope her swaying breasts pull her to myself but could not do any of it for I was tied like a prisoner while she rode me like a queen. When she was close to cumming she dropped herself totally on me pressing her naked breasts against my chest. "Cum with me Chad. Fill this condom." She whispered in my ear and I exploded pumping loads after loads of semen into the condom.

As I was laying in bed catching my senses, she got off of me, dressed and left me tied and naked. Once again I was left wondering what would happen next.

12