All Comments on 'Falsely Accused Ch. 02'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
way to go don

great story, keep it coming. would like to see senator russell get what he really deserves/////

Firmhands5Firmhands5over 6 years ago
Darn - having to wait

I so enjoyed binge-reading to inhale all the prior stories and now - is sort of painful withdrawals - Damn, I enjoy your novel!

Thank you, W! what entertainment!

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 6 years agoAuthor
Chapter 3 is submitted.

Next chapter is submitted...

calgarycamperscalgarycampersover 6 years ago
You had me up to the STRINGBEANS

I hate the damn things, too.

Great story!

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 6 years agoAuthor
Calgarycampers

Wear your Superman costume and have a stomach of steel when string beans are served. :o)

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesover 6 years ago
It is getting DEEP!

and someone needs to take a shovel away from a certain "Deputy Chief" that should not even be a "deputy dog-catcher"! I am starting to wonder just where that "thing" is in the works of removing the Iron Crowbar as the major obstacle for the criminal element that is trying to take over... Additionally, I do not believe that it is possible to blame the victim of a "rape" that DID NOT TAKE PLACE! I do hope that FULL criminal charges are filed when the TRUTH comes out!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Here's Hoping

Thank you! You've uploaded the next chapter WELL BEFORE the weekend so let's hope the "posting gods" see fit to have it posted BEFORE as well. Some of us will be in severe withdrawal if "forced" to wait until early in the new week to get our reading "fix"!

After snipping the tips, steam the string-beans with a dash of sea-salt. Changes them much like lemon changes broccoli.

One Day at a Time,

The Ol' Man

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
ITS HARD TO BE AN HONEST COP OR POLIITICIAN

when you don't know the score or the players, TK U MLJ LV NV

pe1erpe1erover 6 years ago
Smear by association?

I can't help feeling that the gratuitous statement by both TV stations that Peter Gordon has done work for U.S. Senator Bill Nunn and Governor Val Jared is significant, and may be the reason for him being set up. An attempt to smear them by association?

However, I'm totally baffled by Cindy's apparent attempt to sabotage the case against him, when from what she said to Griswold she seems to think he is guilty!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
the ghost of Angela

has become a tiresome and transparent plot device.

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Going strong again.

chytownchytown7 months ago

*****WOW this is getting very intense. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES