Falsely Accused Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Any word on Lawrence J. Gordon?" I asked. Todd grinned.

"Not much gets past you, Uncle Don." my nephew said. "Word is that he is beside himself with anger over his son's arrest. He's been cursing Peter's name, condemning him all over the place."

I noticed Teresa starting to look angry, so I said "Tell me about Mr. Larry Gordon, Todd. What's the background story on him?"

"He was with Wentworth Tool & Dye before we bought them out." Todd said. "With Peter's arrest, some casual conversation came up about Larry in our front office. He was something of the political guy; in other words, he was cozy with the politicians on behalf of the companies upon whose Boards he sits. The scuttlebutt was that he was going to become a lobbyist, but that didn't materialize, at least not yet."

"Did the name 'Samuel Russell' come up in association with Mr. Gordon?" I asked.

Todd grinned more brightly. "Nothing really does get past you, Uncle Don. I don't know if there is any special relationship between them, but they and their families have had dinners together, and they sit at the same table during big dinners like University President Wellman likes to throw... oh, by the way, Teresa and I were invited to the School Kickoff dinner on the 29th or so. I guess we'll see you and Laura there?"

"Probably." I said. "One of those Academia social obligations. I don't mind, though; I get to show off the hottest wife in the County."

"She'll have competition when I bring my lovely fiancée." said Todd with his most charming grin towards Teresa. Teresa blushed, but smiled shyly at the comment.

"No doubt." I said. I helped myself to more nachos.

"Wow, you're hungry tonight, Don." Teresa said, having observed me eat a lot of nachos. "Been eating properly?"

"No double cheeseburger lunches, lately." I said. "I didn't realize how filling those were."

"Jack still avoiding you?" Teresa asked. Todd tried to not look as keenly interested as he was, and failed.

"Yep." I said.

"Oh, I would never avoid the Iron Crowbar." said Jack Muscone as he came outside from inside the Cop Bar. "Especially when he's feeding me nachos and beer." He made a point to offer to shake hands with me, which I did, then he shook hands with Todd and Teresa.

"Have a seat." I said. Teresa was to my left and Todd to her left, opposite me. Jack took the chair to my right. I saw his eyes sweep over the parking lot and beyond as he sat.

"Well, I can talk to you again, I guess." Jack said. "Team Lazarus was taken off the Guardians of Justice investigation. Completely off."

"Wow." I said, my nonchalant voice not properly reflecting the true import of that news. "Any idea why?"

"Can we trust this guy?" Jack asked jovially, pointing his thumb at Todd.

"Not one bit." I said with a grin, which earned me a playful slap on the arm from Teresa. Todd grinned and was about to get up, but Jack said he could and probably should stay.

"We had a big meeting in the City, run by Dana Fox." said Muscone. "I can't go into the details, but in general it was about the Guardians of Justice. They're really concentrating on this area, the Tri-County northwest corner of this State. They think the University is a source hub for where the GOJ is leaking out their stuff."

"So to make a long story short," continued Jack, "All of us on my team; me, Lindy, Martin and Julius; we all had objections to the way they were going about it... especially the way they kept bringing up Myron Milton not helping the FBI." Todd looked interested; Teresa and I looked more than a bit pissed off at the moment.

"So we did the Crowbar-like thing and opened our potty mouths." said Jack, making Todd grin, "and I was called on the carpet by Fox and told our team is off the case. In one way, that may be good: we don't have to tiptoe around you, anymore."

"What's the bad news?" I asked.

"Fox didn't say it, but his demeanor was one that Team Lazarus might be broken up." said Jack. Just then, Martin Nash and Julius Jefferson came onto the patio. Todd helped them drag a table over to ours, then went and ordered more nachos and beer.

"Where's Lindy?" asked Teresa.

"She's at Sandra's." said Martin. "Don't tell either of them I said this, but she's helping Sandra waddle around the house. That is going to be one big baby..." We all chuckled at that.

"What's going on with this Gordon rape case?" asked Julius Jefferson, to change the subject.

"Preliminary hearing is Monday." I said. "Hopefully the kid's lawyer or I can dig up something, but I'm not hopeful. I think they'll let it go forward, and then we'll see what the D.A. wants to do with it."

"Think he'll go to the Grand Jury with it?" asked Martin.

"Yes." said Teresa. "I'm starting to hear rumors that 'influential' women like Councilwomen Malinda Adams and Kelly Carnes, and State Senator Katherine Woodburn, are really pressuring the D.A. on it. And State Attorney Stiles is already conspiring with the Press to make a public spectacle of it."

"You've got better sources than me." I said to Teresa.

"No sir, just different ones." Teresa said. "And like you, I know where to ask when I want to know something."

At that moment Todd came back with a huge plate of nachos, and we turned the conversation to more pleasant subjects...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Chief Griswold had a huge iron pot in his backyard. He sometimes put charcoal on a metal trash can top and grilled trout or bluegill or ground beef over it, and sometimes he put wood in the pot and had a fire. Metal pipes fed air to the bottom of the pot. Tonight a fire was not really needed, but was burning, anyway.

"So," said the old Chief, "things are starting to heat up with this rape case, eh?"

"Yes sir." said Cindy Ross, looking into the fire. "And this is the first time I've ever really been on the opposite side of a case from Don's viewpoint. And it absolutely sucks."

"He's been right about everything so often and for so long," said Griswold, "that it's tough to follow the evidence and take a different viewpoint."

"It's worse than that, Chief." said Cindy. "Even though we both try to maintain professionalism, we're still blood kin and close friends. It's just hard to be against him, for that reason alone."

"You know," Griswold said, "I know he's told you this, and he's told me a ton of times, that he considers you to be that little voice in his ear that keeps him on the straight and narrow, that keeps him from going over the line, like Teresa did that time with Dean Allen. He counts on you being the one doing the right thing, even if it's not in agreement with him."

"I just hope I am doing the right thing." Cindy said, her voice sounding miserable.

"Oh, you are, you are." said Chief Griswold. "Like your father teaches, you really can't go wrong following your true instincts, if your heart is pure..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Todd lay back on his bed, enjoying the feeling of Teresa's mouth sliding up and down his taut cockshaft as she sucked him slowly and deeply, her hand gently stroking the base of his monster organ, occasionally cupping his big balls.

"They sure were talking freely in front of you." said Teresa as she slid her mouth down along the thick shaft, kissing and lashing the side of his meat with her hot tongue.

"Yeah, they were." murmured Todd. "Not much we didn't know already."

"Think the FBI is investigating the Miltons over this GOJ thing?"

"Maybe." said Todd as he watched his lovely fiancée's head bobbing up and down as she sucked his turgid meat, then let his eyes wander down her magnificent, hourglass-shaped body. "But my guess is that they are investigating Uncle Don himself."

Teresa stopped sucking Todd. "Are you fucking kidding me?"

"No. I would never joke about something like that." said Todd. "They went after Uncle Don that time, tortured him for three days, because they thought he released classified information. And yes, Aunt Laura and Cindy and the rest of us went in and saved him, and Aunt Laura took care of business in Washington to protect him. But I think some of them still don't trust Uncle Don, and think he's disloyal."

"Some people hate him, for sure." Teresa said. "Some of the politicians around here hate him a lot, and he poked a hornet's nest when he solved the Larry Wheeler case... BigAgraFoods and Senator Russell are running scared of him. And hate comes from fear."

"True." said Todd, then groaned as Teresa resumed sucking his cock. "Why don't you climb on and ride me?" he suggested.

"Great idea." Teresa said. "With brains like those, no wonder you're so successful!" With that, she straddled Todd, guided his huge cockhead to her swollen, gaping cuntlips, then let her weight drop, impaling herself on her lover's hard male meat.

"Unnnnh!" Teresa gasped. "God, that feels so good! Even better than before my operation down there."


"Feels nice and tight for me, too." Todd said. "And so fucking wet! God! I love how wet your cunt is!"

Teresa rode Todd hotly in the cowgirl position, undulating her hips back and forth. Todd held her by her hips, caressed her thighs, then grasped her large round breasts in his strong hands, pinching her rock-hard nipples.

"So, Todd," said Teresa as she rode him, "what are we going to do to help protect Don? It would kill me if anything happens to him."

"He's special to you, isn't he?" Todd replied.

"He..." Teresa started, then said "Yeah. If it weren't for him, I'd be... well, God only knows. You're special to me, too, Todd, but in a different way. Don... he's..."

"I know what you mean." Todd said, understanding. "And I'm doing all I can.. but it's up to you, Teresa... you're the only one that can truly help Uncle Don when he's going to need that help the most..."

Part 8 - Falsely Attacked

"This is Amber Harris, with the KXTC Fox Two Weekend Report!" said the lovely athletic blonde reporterette at 9:00am, Saturday, August 12th. "The Guardians of Justice, a shadowy group that has been releasing hacked emails and other documents, has released its latest batch of documents!"

"These documents," said Amber, "are some of the most damaging yet to the Federal Emergency Management Agency, or FEMA's, plans for dealing with national catastrophes. In addition to confiscating citizens' firearms for no reason at all and without warrants, the FEMA plans involve disallowing travel, confiscating personally owned vehicles for Government use, shutting down all interstates and major roads, and other transportation hubs such as airports, train stations, and bus stations!"

"While these plans are believed to be only for contingencies such as war," said Amber, "the Guardians of Justice assert they could be used to impose martial law or to control the People for any reason... or for no reason at all."

"Congresspersons of both political parties are outraged by the release of these documents." said Amber. "Some are enraged at the contents, and want to know why the Government is planning such harsh population control measures with such detail. Others want to know why these documents are being leaked and why nothing is being done to stop the leaks..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Walking into the front door of The Cabin, one sees what we call the 'front room'. On the left wall was a large plasma television monitor. An L-shaped sofa faced it, and created a 'wall' separating the room from the hall; the short-side of the 'L' formed the backside border of the room vis-a-vis the greatroom in back with its huge windows.

To the right of the television was a door. It looked like a normal door, but actually was a one inch thick plate of iron with wood overlay; the door could withstand heavy gunfire. That door went to my office, which was behind the wall upon which the television was mounted.

Directly opposite the door as one went into the office was the outer door to the far-side garage, which housed the Black Beauty. Along that wall was a long credenza/cabinet which held files and other things in its drawers. Above this piece of furniture a rack was mounted, which held my two swords, and another shelf with a Japanese tea caddy and the teacup that was given me by Takaki Misaki.

Framed citations also lined the wall, including my commission, my Airborne School diploma (yes, it's a diploma, certified by the same 'Southern Association of Colleges and Schools' that certifies the University of Georgia and Auburn University), my Eagle Scout citation, and other such things.

To the left of that, the wall indented; a storage closet to the garage was there. Tucked in front of that was what looks like a filing cabinet, but it moved. Wheeled out, the floor underneath it contained the trap door to the wine cellar, which also housed my personal servers and other electronics and communications devices in a Faraday cage.

In the nook created by the indented wall, was the window to the front of the house. The view would be of the rock face of the mountain, but the glass was frosted, massively thick, and bulletproof. That window also couldn't be opened; it would be easier to dynamite the entire wall than try to take that window out.

To the left of the entrance door, along the wall that was shared with the front room, was my desk. It's big and heavy with drawers on both sides; it was my father's desk in his study when he was a legal eagle. On the wall above was a huge map of the Town & County, large enough to have most streets named on it. Cindy wondered how I knew every street so well; part of the reason was because I've stared at that map for hours while trying to solve cases. But I digress...

Below the map was the framed tiny slip of paper that broke the Westboro case, the one that said "DEER me, Mr. Holmes, DEER me." (Author's note: 'Seriously Inconvenienced', Ch. 04) And just below that was the monitor for my laptop computer, which sat on my desk. The keyboard was in front of the monitor on the desk.

It was in this office that I sat on Sunday, August 13th, working hard at my computer. I was looking for something, anything, that could help Mike G. Todd help Peter Dwayne Gordon at his preliminary hearing the next morning.

There was a knock on the door, and I yelled "Come in!" The door opened to reveal the loveliest hot wife ever, my wife Laura.

"Lunch is almost ready." she said as she came in and closed the door behind her. "You're working hard. We haven't seen much of you all weekend."

"Yeah, I know." I said, sitting back in my chair. "I've been trying to find something, anything, on this Kendra Luskin character. My FBI access has been cut off, so I'm having to do it the old fashioned way... hacking."

Laura smiled briefly at the joke, then said "Your FBI access is cut off?"

"Totally." I said. "By the way, what does your former employer have to say about these GOJ leaks?"

"I've been consulted, for damn sure." Laura said. "Officially, the CIA is having to limit itself to determining if foreign powers are behind these leaks. Some think Mr. Putin is trying to create chaos over here. Others think it's other foreign powers, like Red China, North Korea, Iran, or even India."

"India?" I asked, shocked.

"Relations between the United States and India have never been super-strong." said Laura. "Especially since we essentially gave Pakistan nuclear weapons years ago in counterbalance to India developing them."

"Wow, but would they cyber-attack us now?" I replied.

"Well," Laura said, "the CIA does not believe this is foreign-originated. They think it's domestic. And therefore, it's all on the FBI to resolve it"

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Sunday lunch included... stringbeans. As the extended family, which including my mom and Molly and her kids, sat down, Carole appeared at the dinner table in her friend Marie's 'Supergirl' costume.

"Carole," Laura said, "I've told you that you can't wear your costume at the dinner table."

"But Mo-om, we're having stringbeans!" complained Carole.

"That doesn't mean you can wear that costume at the table." Laura said sternly.

"But Mom, I need it!" replied Carole. "Supergirl has a stomach of steel!"

I could not hold back. I broke down laughing and could not stop. Mommy was not amused, but I had tears running out of my eyes, so hard was I laughing. Then Molly began laughing, and the rout was on.

When I finally got it back together enough to reply, I said "Carole, I'll make you a deal: if you eat every one of your stringbeans, you can wear the costume and have a stomach of steel."

"Awl riight..." Carole said sadly. "I'll go change." She got out of her chair and headed upstairs to change.

"Darn." I said, still laughing in spurts and fits, "I thought I was finally going to get her to eat her stringbeans..." My mom was chuckling now, very likely at a past memory, like many grandparents are wont to do. Laura was still 'not amused', and was just shaking her head in disbelief.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

After lunch, I went back to my researches in my office. I had finally found a reference to Kendra Luskin: she'd been involved in a settlement of a lawsuit some years before. But before I could follow up on it, my personal cellphone rang.

"Don, this is Cindy." said Cindy. "I just got a call from Mary Milton. Her father-in-law's alarm went off... it's the one that was triggered by him taking his class ring off. His belt signal is still going off at his house, but he had a capsule he swallowed, and it's pinging."

"Did you send units to his house?" I asked.

"Yes sir." said Cindy. "There was some damage as if he fought his attackers. But he's not there now... he's been abducted."

To be continued.