All Comments on 'Familia Secreta Ch. 01'

by UltimateSin

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
JiZenJiZenabout 2 years ago

Great story, just love the way you write. So it's 5 stars from me.

Helmsman0305Helmsman0305about 2 years ago

Great story; you must do more chapters. I can't wait.

Nasty56Nasty56about 2 years ago

Interesting concept but how can they find accepting mates to procreate….

No1holywoodNo1holywoodabout 2 years ago

Do write more to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Actually i feel this is one of your best stories. I know you have other works going on, but I would love to read a few more chapters of this. 5/5 and I would score it higher if I could.

Jedd

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love this story. 5 stars.

Bammerman76Bammerman76about 2 years ago

Well done. Doesn’t really need another chapter but if you do write it I will read it lol.

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430about 2 years ago

I hope you will continue this very good story. Thank you.

sheeversheeverabout 2 years ago

in your dreams mate ,,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

IDK I hope I put it in the correct words but IMO the "in your face" of the story was an giant bummer and made it an chore to read past page one

tangoperutangoperuabout 2 years ago

So I suppose in 20 years Lisa will stop having sex with her husband and will dedicate exclusively to their son(s)

MiddlesonMiddlesonabout 2 years ago

Id love to see a second chapter as well when they retjrn to tamsworth and live together with the babies arriving.

Another spectacular addition to your lust of fine stories.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

mharrisonmharrisonabout 2 years ago

Enjoyed that very much - many thanks.

In line with your comments I don't have the feeling that this would make for a long running story but I would like to read a bit more / the next stage of this. Maybe the return "home" etc...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

4 stars. very fun read and premise but it just felt a little lazy. not quite enough build-up (?).. i dunno.. something to suddenly pull his true love for his mother and sister out of thin air like that. it felt a bit forced the way you wrote it. this is 70% a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I guess Mormons (some of them) have multiple wives. There is that show with the guy who has 5 wives and 21 children. So, I guess a man can have many lovers/wives and even children together. But in this case this man has a girlfriend who will someday be his wife and the mother of their children. His sister can surely have children but for this story it is not allowed between close relations like father and daughter. Mother and son. Brother and sister. And that follows that the son can't have children with his mother.

But as far as I am concern if I'm truly in love with all of these women and they are in love with me then they as well as me would want to make lots of babies. Damn the old rules. Not only would my wife give me strong handsome sons and beautiful daughters. But my sister would give me strong handsome sons and beautiful daughters. My mother, if she could, would also give me children. Needless to say we would all put our monies together and purchase a huge house for all to live in. The women would naturally help each other with the children. A schedule would have to be developed for sleeping arrangements. Mondays and Tuesdays I would sleep with my wife. Wednesday and Thursdays I would sleep with my sister. And fridays and Saturdays I would sleep with my mother. Sundays would be my day of rest.

So, I guess it can be done but again in my case it would involved two very close family members. My sister and my mother.

apollo_XIapollo_XIabout 2 years ago

I am not sure about this story. Little too unbelievable? And why (so far) do the women appear to be monogamous? I like a lot of your stuff, but this story I had to work at finishing...

Bronco56Bronco56about 2 years ago

Fantastic story. It was an enjoyable and fun read. I am looking forward to more chapters. 5stars

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 1 year ago

Finally finished this.

I think this was my third attempt at reading it (could be more). I love your writing a story telling ability so I had to keep trying. Obviously I struggled here a bit. I should say it was small things that kept stopping me. Like the blindfold scene, it felt manipulative when I think a conversation should have been had instead. But I'm not the author and I can, actually see the point trying to be made, so it's simply a different way to get to the same conclusion. I really like the characters, and if I hadn't read the inspiration for this story before hand, I might never had made it as the 'family' history is a bit to far fetched. funny saying that as I would love to read more of this family and it's future. 5 stars and Thanks for Sharing!

jhkendrickjhkendrickabout 1 year ago

Please continue this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

why are you not finishing this story? It is a nice tale that deserves a finish.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Well this one was certainly... different. It was a very interesting setup I'll admit. It was difficult to follow at times. So many interwoven relationships. I prefer my incest stories simple and direct :) I applaud you for trying something new but it's just not for me. I guess the thing for me is that when it's one-on-one, it just feels more intimate and special. When you start having others involved, it loses that closeness, that sense of utter and complete devotion to a true love, even if there is real, deep love there between all of those involved. Hard to put into words exactly, but I expect those that feel similarly understand what I mean. That being said, I would have liked to see where this one led. Perhaps in time another part will be released.

bluerowdybluerowdy4 months ago

Good story. I hope you can give us more chapters.

NadiePreguntameNadiePreguntame4 months ago

I believe you owe us some continuation ... you said it first !

SmoothCplDutchSmoothCplDutch2 months ago

Sorry, I gave up on the first page. Love almost all of your other work, but this felt like I dropped in on chapter 12 and (I saw some similar comments) too much at the same time.

Cut this up, make it a few sub stories and then link it back up after 5-8 chapters feels like a better approach to my eye at least.

Still like your style and topics, but this came too fast too much

randysbrandysbabout 1 month ago

Looking forward to the next few chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUltimateSin@UltimateSin
Been over six months since I've updated this and thought I should let people know what I'm up to. Stories to come: Abyss. Single chapter. Incest. Apex. Multiple chapters. Multiple categories (starting in Incest). CURRENTLY WRITING AND MAIN FOCUS FOR NOW. Blind Date. Multip...