Familial Developments

Story Info
A young transwoman's life changes dramatically.
4.5k words
4.17
11.6k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This started out as a self-indulgent snippet and has now evolved into something far greater. Don't expect regular updates, I have a day job and write slower then GRRM.

Story contains the following: a well-endowed trans woman, her hot, soon-to-be incestuous family, and way too much fucking setting/plot. But I wanted to lay a proper foundation so no matter what direction that insanity ends up going in, there's at least some degree of grounding.

Don't like, don't read.

***********************************************************************************

Luna awoke in darkness, head feeling like it was stuffed with several pounds of wool. Everything felt fuzzy, and it took a minute for her to realize that she was recovering from another fainting spell. She'd described the experience to her family as akin to watching a movie where the screen goes black for a few minutes, then starts up again with the time having passed. Her last memory was of standing up from the couch too quickly for some reason, then waking up....wait, where was she? It was mid-morning when she'd fainted, normally these spells lasted for a few dozen seconds, not hours.

Luna tried to turn and grab her phone, only to realize her hands were restricted with what felt like soft fabric. She tried to blink, and realized it wasn't dark out, she was blindfolded. She jerked around a little, trying to get her hands free, only to realize she was also naked, the familiar feel of her sheets under her naked legs and butt. She was in her bed, naked and restrained.

This was not good.

"Looks like she's finally awake. You gave us quite a scare, sweetie," Mom said from somewhere to my right.

"Mom, any chance you could take the blindfold off? And untie me?"

"Sure dear, hold still," she raised the blindfold up a bit, and Luna was greeted with a vision of heaven and hell. She was indeed in bed, and surrounded by family. Her very attractive, very naked, very hungry looking family.

"I think that's enough peeking," Mom said, putting the blindfold back. "Now let's see how good you are at telling us apart by touch alone." Luna felt the bed sink slightly as one of them moved closer, an unknown hand gently grabbing Luna's erect cock and lining it up with a sopping wet pussy. The head was teased for a few moments and then she began to sink down, the unknown woman and Luna both moaning in pleasure.

...what? This doesn't make sense? Oh right, I should probably have gone back further, give some context.

Backstory then. Luna, though that wasn't her name at the time, was the second child of three and the only boy in the family besides her dad and grandfather. She had two sisters; Sally was older by two years and Cybil was younger by four. Her dad, Carl, had no siblings and his parents had died before Luna was born. Her mother, Ava, had two sisters: Kori and Lexi. Lexi had two daughters, Amy and Riley. Amy is the same age as Luna and Riley is two years older, same age as Sally. They all grew up on the North-East Coast, in the northern reaches of Pennsylvania. Cold winters, hot summers, and raining more often then not.

Her dad died soon after Cybil was born, leaving Mom a wreck. Lexi, who at that point lived about an hour away, spent a lot of time traveling back and forth to help Mom with her newborn and just in general. This left her husband Chuck to care for his two young daughters, and when he failed miserably Lexi forced him to hire a babysitter. Who he promptly started fucking, despite her being barely out of high school. Lexi walked in on them one night, and the next day she packed up her daughters, divorced his cheating ass and moved in with her sister for an entire year. She eventually moved out to her own house, but it was only a few blocks away.

As for the rest of our family, Grandpa lived alone on the other side of town in a huge house that everyone visited like once a year for vacation. Luna never learned the real reason, but Mom and Lexi had a very strained relationship with him. Her other aunt Kori was on much better terms with him, but she was living the life of a tech CEO out in California so the family rarely saw her.

All this meant Luna grew up with four girls as family and close friends: a sister/cousin duo that was equal parts protective and evil older siblings, a menace of a cousin that shared the same classes up through high school, and a younger sister that all of them would die and kill for. So ya know, normal family. Their relationships were up and down, especially when puberty hit. Luna had a few guy friends, and every weekend they begged to come over for a chance to stare at Sally and Riley, mature college girls being the male-teenager equivalent of catnip.

Luna couldn't exactly blame them, since at that point she was also using her family as fap material. She was a (at the time) horny young teenage male stuck in a house constantly full of beautiful older women. She was torn between regret for how she viewed her family, and jealously that her friends could openly flirt and catcall while all she could do was sit there and endure.

Like most young people she went to college, and by the end had figured out a few things. Like the fact that she was trans, which officially brought the number of men the entire family down to one. And Grandpa, who in the last few years Luna had realized was a degenerate racist asshole, wasn't long for this world thankfully.

Anyway, between graduating college and now four years later, two important things happened. The first was that Grandpa died, and left Luna everything: the giant house, a little over two million in the bank, and an absolutely busted set of ribs. Because the reason he gave everything to Luna, according to the will, was that she was the only man left in the family. Jokes on him.

Six months prior Luna had started HRT, and it only took that long because having no medical insurance in America meant even a consult could cost hundreds or thousands of dollars, something she couldn't afford. She had been stuck in a cycle of depression until her cousin Riley came through outta nowhere with this "experimental HRT procedure."

Normally she'd have been VERY DUBIOUS about shit like this, but Riley (who was studying for a PHD in genetics) sat her down and explained the science behind it. The drug cocktail contained the same androgen blockers (testosterone suppressants) and estrogen (estradiol and progesterone) mix as a standard feminization injection. Only difference was they'd added a few things to accelerate the process, so the physical changes would only take a few months instead of multiple years. The downsides would be increased caloric intake, to a level that made her eating habits during puberty look tame in comparison, and significant emotional imbalance as her body adjusted.

So by the time Grandpa had died, Luna looked, felt and was a woman. Her family accepted her, everything was going great. Upon getting the news, and learning about the sudden windfall from her mother, she'd put in her two week notice and started planning to move out of her shitty one bedroom.

By then her Mom had already taken time off of work to handle the funeral and other issues. She had also moved her and Sally into the mansion, since it was orders of magnitude better then the one-bedroom apartment they both shared and only a few miles away. Once moved in she'd begun the monumental process of cleaning the place out. It wasn't exactly falling apart, but a lot of the rooms had been left to gather dust and cobwebs, including the entire second floor.

Ok, backstory handled, now we can get to the good stuff. Lets start with her arrival. (also I know the science of this is bullshit. suspension of disbelief)

The cab pulled up, letting Luna get a good look at what was to be her new home. The house was one of those huge colonial era buildings, closer to a mansion. Eight bedrooms, six bathrooms, huge front and back yard with a big pool in the back. There were probably a lot of other rooms and goodies she didn't know about, since they hadn't visited in years. She was honestly hoping someone had drawn a map, otherwise getting lost seemed a distinct possibility. And to make the scene even more movie-like, there was a beautiful woman coming out of the front door and headed towards her.

Mom?!" Luna said as she got her suitcases out of the cab and paid the driver. Her mother had brown hair, was about 5'-4" tall, and stoutly-built, with plenty of curves where they counted. Despite being in her mid 50s her breasts were still firm DDs. Currently she was wearing a body-hugging white turtleneck and sinfully snug jeans that showed off her firm ass.

"Luna, you're here!" She said excitedly as she pressed her body firmly against her daughters. Normally Luna returned her hugs with gusto but right now she was desperate to make some distance. Her mother wasn't having it and wrapped both arms around Luna's waist to pull her close. The older woman's firm, perky breasts pressed into Luna's chest as she deepened the hug. Try as she might to resist, Luna felt her dick starting to harden.

Despite being a transwoman she still hadn't gotten bottom surgery, since she'd never felt very dysphoric about her dick. And even if she'd wanted to get something done, surgery was way too expensive. Normally it wouldn't be a problem, cause feminizing-HRT is supposed to shrink male genitalia, but uh...not in her case. Whatever was in those shots did the opposite: Luna had instead grown from an average 5 inches to an almost uncomfortable 9.5. She wasn't quite as uncontrollably horny as in high school, but her dick still required near-daily attention, otherwise she would become too horny to function. Thankfully, if her Mom did feel Luna's dick poking her she didn't show it as she kept on hugging.

"I'm so glad you're here sweetheart!" She said, squeezing Luna extra tight for a second before taking a step back, eyes running up and down her body. "And I love the look. Its really.... " she kinda trailed off, and Luna saw she was looking down. She did the same and saw they were glued to her crotch, more specifically the bulge that was straining against her tight-fitting jeans. Luna didn't expect her mother to even be looking down there, much less draw attention to it, and so she just stayed silent.

"Geez, did I do that," her mother said after an awkward pause, now looking anywhere but her daughter. "Uh, let me show you around." She grabbed Luna's hand and led her inside, passing through the foyer and living room, which were devoid of furniture for the moment.

"There's a few smaller bedrooms on the first floor, but that's where your Grandpa spent his final years so they had to be emptied and cleaned."

They went upstairs: the stairs gave way to a large landing area that wrapped around the lower level, with doors on other sides and a hallway leading deeper into the house, before leading them to the last door on the left.

"The master bedroom was just a bit dusty, so that's where you're staying. It's the only bedroom with a private bathroom, since its your house and all. The middle door on this side is Sally's room, then what will be Cybil's room. The first door on the right is a bathroom, then two empty bedrooms."

She opened the door to Luna's room, and walked in while she followed after, taking the time to look around. It contained a king-size bed, multiple empty dressers and drawers, and a large flat-screen television bolted to the wall facing the bed.

"Should be more than enough for your needs here. At least while we fix the place up." her mom said while she sat on the bed, causing Luna to hitch her breath. She leaned back for a moment, letting her horny daughter gaze into a generous amount of cleavage, then smiled up at her.

"Okay," Luna said, feeling light-headed as she stared at this incredibly hot woman in her bed, blood rushing to further engorge her cock. Her mother glanced down again, eyes fixed on her daughter's sizable erection, and the tension in the room rocketed up. Luna kept looking down her sweater, finding she was wearing a sheer bra that barely concealed her nipples. It would be so easy for her to just reach down and touch...

"Hey Sis," Sally said, causing both of them to jump as whatever was going on shattered into pieces. Sally was a younger replica of their mother, same blonde hair and curvy figure. The main difference was their choice in wardrobe: while their mother favored jeans and sweaters Sally preferred to go around as scantily clad as possible. Currently she was wearing unfairly tight booty shorts, a crop-top that offered a tasteful amount of side-boob and seemingly no bra. Luna barely managed to tear her eyes away, unwilling to ogle her sister in front of their mother.

Sally walked right up and hugged Luna, only to pull back a moment later as she felt something poking her. "What's that in your pocket? Oh uh..." She said, stuttering as she saw the clear outline of her sister's rock-hard erection. Sally bit her lower lip as her eyes glazed over, giving the impression that her sister was getting turned on from staring at Luna's cock.

But that couldn't be the case. Luna was only so horny due to the hormones (and ok maybe because of how everyone in her family was an absolute smokeshow) but there was no way the rest of them felt the same...Could they? She blushed as Sally continued to stare, barely managing to turn away and walk to the farthest dresser. She forced herself to ignore the weird tension in the room and instead focus on unpacking.

"Sorry! It was a long ride!" Luna said, unzipping her suitcase and beginning to unpack. "It's my bad, won't happen again! How about I just unpack and I'll, um, see you both later, okay?" Sally left without another word, but their mother lingered at the door. Luna turned around to look at her, and found her mother's eyes glued to her crotch again.

"I hope this is a one-time thing sweetie, by now you should really know how to take care of that monstrosity..." then she bit her lower lip just like Sally. What the fuck was up with these two lately?

"Um, what?" Luna said suddenly, cocking an eyebrow, "Were you just suggesting that I, um..." she wasn't sure how to say "masturbate" to her mother. She'd never even gotten the talk: her mom just gave her a few books to read and left the rest up to Health Class in school.

"Sorry," she said, though she was still staring directly at the hard dick in her daughter's pants, "its just been Sally and I in this house for the last week, working all day to clean and get everything ready. We're both a little pent up... among other things." Luna couldn't believe it, was her mother suggesting...

She finally tore her gaze away and looked Luna straight in the eyes. Luna looked back, gaze moving to her mothers shapely lips. She noticed and bit her lower lip, then ran the tip of her tongue in a slow trail across her mouth. It was almost like she was inviting Luna closer, begging for her daughter to claim her lips.

She seemed to come to a decision, standing up and giving Luna another long hug. "Well, you make sure to take care of that before coming back downstairs, dinner's in an hour," she said into Luna's ear, giving her bulge a light caress before walking out of the room.

Luna knew she should have started unpacking, but instead she slammed the door shut. She blared some music on her phone to muffle the noise and tore off her clothes, hard cock pulsing with need. She laid down on the bed and gave it a tug, already close to cumming from recent events. She tried to think of old hookups, but her mind kept conjuring up images of her mother and sister staring hungrily at her cock. Imagining what would happen if she asked them to come back in and take care of her "monstrosity".

Cum shot out of the tip, covering her bare chest and stomach. From experience she knew the post-nut clarity would only last a few minutes and then it would be hard again, ready for another go. This was probably gonna be a three-time session, even after cumming she was still incredibly horny. And deeply ashamed, because she had just jacked off thinking of her sister and mother.

Probably would be doing so again, based on how the thought helped her dick recover in record time, throbbing angrily as it begged for release.

It did end up taking three times, and she barely finished cleaning herself off before getting the familiar shout of "Food's ready." Dinner was an awkward affair, no one willing to look anyone else in the eye for most of the meal, all attempts at small talk breaking down after a few sentences. Luna had it worse, her urges sated but not gone, and clearly her family were struggling as well. It was only near the end that their mother said something that got Luna's full attention.

"Oh, you're Aunt Lexi will be joining us in a couple of weeks too." she said excitedly, "So I'm hoping the three of us will have everything a little more cleaned up, or at least the rest of the bedrooms." Luna despaired, more family members was the last thing she needed.

"Seriously Mom, at this point you're gonna tell us Aunt Kori will be visiting as well," Luna said.

"Well about that..."

"You;'ve got to be kidding me," Sally said, idly playing with the remnants of her meatloaf and veggies.

"Listen girls. Our family has its issues, but I want to move past that, and what better way to do so than spending some time together. The mansion is big enough to hold everyone, and its a great opportunity to reconnect and have a little family vacation. We have the rest of the month to get everything ready, its the earliest Kori could take off work. Lexi and her girls will stop by now and then, but for the most part it's the three of us until next month."

"But what about your jobs," Luna asked, unable to believe how fast everything was happening.

"What Mom didn't tell you," Sally asked, distracted by something on her phone. "We both quit, they were dead-end jobs for shit pay. I planned to mooch off you for a few months while trying to find actual employment, something with healthcare and benefits. Maybe get a job with the state."

"Mom, you're ok with this," Luna asked, desperate for a lifeline.

"I'm the one that gave her the idea, Luna. I planned to work from home part time after all this is handled, its not like you're gonna tell us to move out and back into our old apartment, right?"

"Well no but..."

"Then it's settled," she said, and if Luna had to be honest it made total sense. She was only resisting because of real fucked-up reasons, namely being uncontrollably horny. But she couldn't say that, so she put her dishes in the dishwasher and retreated to her room to finish unpacking.

The next day passed in agonizing slowness, Luna spending most of it cleaning out the attic. It was full of moth-eaten clothes, damaged pieces of furniture and so many containers of random knick knacks it was a miracle the ceiling hadn't collapsed. It was hot, miserable work spent hauling boxes up and down flights of stairs and into the dumpster outside, but Luna did it without complaint. It gave her time away from her mother and sister, a distance she was desperate to maintain.

Dinner was a muted affair; they were all tired and hungry.

"This won't work forever" she muttered to herself as she got ready for bed, changing into a tanktop and sliding under the covers. "But thats tomorrow's problem, along with all the muscle pains."

She'd planned catch up on some Netflix K-Drama's, but was swiftly interrupted when there was a knock at the door, which opened to reveal her mother.

Luna gulped, her dick starting to rise as the older woman stepped into the room. She was clad in a purple nightgown that was half-heartedly tied around the waist, expensive looking material sheer in all the right places. Her breasts were on display, nipples barely covered by the nightgown's material as it strained to contain her endowments. A single move in the wrong direction would result in nipple slippage, if not full on exposure.

12