Familial Developments

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was not good.

"Do you have a moment to talk, dear," she asked, shutting the door and approaching the bed. Luna forced her eyes upward, and noticed a few changes with her mom. It looked like she'd put on lipstick; full lips subtly shining with a light pink gloss, the sight of which wasn't lost on her hardening dick. Her eyes looked different too, hooded slits giving her a more sultry, allusion look. She looked gorgeous, and it was pushing Luna's thoughts in decidedly the wrong direction.

"Sure Mom," Luna said, shuffling back slightly to lean against the headboard. The sheets did their best to hide her growing erection, but it was a losing battle as they were already a small tent pitching. Hopefully her mom would look away long enough for her to adjust her predicament.

"We didn't have a chance to talk all day. I just wanted to thank you for cleaning out the attic, it was such a big job. You were at it all day, working for so long and hard, what kind of mother would I be if I didn't offer to give you some relief."

Luna's brain had short-circuited midway through the first sentence, and there was probably steam coming out of her ears by now. The way her mother put emphasis on certain words while simultaneously staring at the tent Luna's cock was making in the sheets...well suffice to say she was very confused and Very horny.

"What uh, what do you mean, Mom, what kind of relief," she asked, desperately trying to pretend this was all in her head. Everything was totally normal. Yep. Her mom definitely wasn't looking at her like she was about to jump her bones, daughter or not.

"Scoot forward honey, and let me show you," she asked, and you did so warily. She slid behind her daughter and placed both hands on her shoulders, fingers gently pressing into the overworked muscles of back and neck.

"Oh ow ow oh fuck oh yeah that feels good," Luna moaned, eyes slipping closed in relief. While her mother didn't have a lot of skill she made up for it with an enthusiastic gentleness. Her soft, warm hands pressed into her aching muscles, kneading all the stress out until Luna was putty in her hands. She couldn't remember the last time anyone had done something like this for her, at least not without being asked.

It was heaven and hell: heaven for the relief to her sore muscles, hell for how it only made her erection worse. The gentle touches and soft words her mother offered as she worked Luna over sent blood straight to her cock, now painfully hard beneath the sheets. Her mother hadn't noticed it yet, but one errant look and Luna would be royally screwed. The massage continued for a dozen or so minutes, until finally her mom's hands pulled back.

"There sweetie, how was that," she asked, leaning forward so her lips were right behind Luna's earlobe. "Feel any better? Any areas I missed." Luna had to bite her tongue to avoid blurting anything out, instead shaking her head back and forth.

"Nope, everything feels fine," she responded through gritted teeth, hoping against hope that her mother would just leave so she could jerk off again.

"Oh are you sure? Because it feels like there's one area still in dire need of relief, " she said, scooting forward so her front and breasts were firmly pressed against Luna's back. Before she could say anything her mom reached a hand under the sheets and gently ran her fingers along Luna's cock. She moaned in response, now firmly believing this all to be a dream, the alternative being too wild to consider.

"I knew it, poor thing is so pent up. Would you like me to take care of that for you as well," one hand now lightly running up and down Luna's cock while the other teased along her inner thigh.

"Please," Luna moaned. Her mom started off slow, exploring Luna's length with one hand before switching to the other, slowly building up the excitement. It was slow, sensual, determined to be as gentle as possible. She would take a few moments at the crown to gather up the pre in her hand before going back down, ensuring her length was nice and slick.

"Does this feel good for you sweetie," she asked, her breath warm against your ear. You moaned in response. "Mmm thats a good girl, my good girl. You feel so good in my hand, so big and hard."

Luna felt her mom begin to jerk her off in earnest, slowly pumping her hands up and down the length of her cock. She started alternating her pace, going fast for a few moments before slowing down suddenly, trying to drag the process out as long as possible. Her orgasm built steadily, deliberately, the pressure mounting until it had nowhere else to go but out. Luna's moans grew louder and needier, her hips twitching as she tried to buck into her mother's hand.

"Are you gonna cum," her mom asked, hand picking up speed again as she coaxed the cum from Luna's balls. "Are you gonna cum for mommy?" That did it, her cock twitching and balls tightening.

"I'm cumming," Luna moaned, biting her own hand to avoid screaming it. Her mom stroked her through the entire orgasm, gently nibbling on her ear while she tugged on Luna's cock until it was completely empty. She somehow survived the mind blowing experience intact, but the same could not be said for her cum-soaked sheets.

"Put those in the hamper tomorrow morning," her Mom instructed, standing up and gently guiding Luna to lie down. Between the days work and night's relief she was completely exhausted, sleep pulling her under as her mother kissed her forehead and turned the lights off before leaving the room.

12