Familial Relations 02

Story Info
Miranda tries to enslave some bachelorettes for her Master.
15.1k words
4.58
10.7k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Author's Note: This story contains strong themes of foot fetish and could have been easily categorized as fetish rather than mind control. If that's not a problem for you, please enjoy.**

"Another point for me!" April said gleefully.

April stood on her tiptoes to draw a tally mark next to her name on a large chalkboard. The board now read: April-III, Alexis-I, Avery-II, Miranda-0. Miranda watched with a sour expression on her face. She was pissed. It didn't stop her from gazing appreciatively at her mother's wrinkly mature soles when April stretched up to reach the board. April turned around and did a little dance of celebration. Her big tits heaved and jiggled as she hopped up and down. Miranda rolled her eyes.

April came over and gave Miranda a pat on the head. "What's the matter sour puss? Are you sad because you haven't gotten any new slaves for master's harem?" April said, teasing her eldest daughter.

Miranda swatted her hand away. "You got lucky! If I had a couple of busty milfs who asked me to go on a yoga retreat with them I'd be on the board too!" Miranda protested.

"Those busty milfs are called Barbara and Constance and you will treat them with respect." April said indignantly.

"No, master renamed them Cougar Slut and Milf Toes." Miranda said.

"Oh then please be respectful and call them by their proper foot slave names! Come on, we better get a move on." April led Miranda down the hall to the master bedroom. Both women were barefoot and naked but for a thong and their soles padded lightly on the cool wooden floor.

In the bedroom Dan was worshiping the feet of his new slaves, two foxy mature women. One, a blonde with big puffy hair and the other a black woman with a short afro, both were in their mid forties. The slaves waved to April and Miranda. April smiled and waved back, Miranda rolled her eyes again.

April and Miranda got into position, lubed up their soles and started to take turns stroking Dan's cock. His face was covered by mature milf feet but they could hear him grunt appreciatively.

"Honestly if you put in a little more effort you could have bagged a new slave by now." April said to Miranda as her oily feet bobbed up and down on Dan's erection.

Miranda ground her teeth. She looked at the new slaves with equal parts arousal and frustration. "Hey Cougar Tits can I give your foot a sniff?" Miranda asked the black woman.

"I'm Milf Toes!" She protested.

"Whatever, come here." Miranda started sniffing happily at the broad and meaty soles of the new foot slut. She was feeling frustrated that she hadn't gotten any slaves for Master yet and a little foot worship of the new slaves was just what she needed.

"Enjoying the fruits of my hard work? If you applied yourself maybe you'd have brought in your own slave. Even the twins have brought home some of their school friends to join the harem." April piped up.

Miranda was starting to feel pretty annoyed. "Why don't you leave it alone? Jesus. Move over, I want a turn."

"Footjobs are for closers only. But you're lucky I'm feeling generous." April moved over and joined Dan, worshiping the feet of the new members of his foot slut harem. Miranda scooted into position, gripped Dan's cock between her oily soles and started to stroke him. She moved pretty quickly, she was channeling her frustration into the footjob.

She clenched her jaw and moved her feet rapidly across the length of his shaft.

"I'll show her! I'm going to get so many foot slaves for Master, she's going to be old news!" Miranda thought.

Dan started to grunt and Miranda smiled. "Looks like I'll be receiving his cum today. Take that mother!" she thought.

...

Later on, Miranda went to the gym to get a workout and look for potential slaves. Miranda ran, her chestnut ponytail bobbed up and down with each footfall. She was zoning out and trying not to be too obvious checking out the other gym goers.

"Hmm too fat. Too fit. Nose is too small. That one looks like she would have bad feet. That one is literally a grandma." Miranda was sizing up every other woman and trying to evaluate whether they would make a good foot slave.

Miranda paused her treadmill and took a sip of water. It was always a struggle competing for Dan's attention. April had such big tits and the twins were, well, twins so Miranda figured that staying fit was one way she could try to keep Dan interested.

"Jeez, do I really want to find more slaves for Dan's harem? That's going to make it even harder to get him to notice me." Miranda thought to herself. Then her eyes briefly glazed over and another thought crossed her mind.

"Master wants more women for his harem. I do as master commands. I would do anything for Master." Miranda was unaware but she was mouthing the words as this phrase rolled through her mind. She suddenly stiffened, catching herself just standing still and zoning out. She started the treadmill back up and returned to running.

"I really do want to make Dan happy. He might be my bratty brother but he's also my sexy master who I must obey. Plus if I can get more than Mom I can really show her who's the better slave. How can I bag him some really good foot sluts? If I fill his harem with some really sexy women he's sure to make me the head slave."

Just then, Miranda's phone lit up. She had gotten an email. Without stopping her run she opened the app to see what it was. As she read the contents she began to grin, her smile growing wider and wider as she read. The email began: "You are cordially invited to be a bridesmaid in the wedding of Cindy and Travis..."

Miranda looked at the picture of Cindy, beautiful and blonde, smiling wide. Miranda tried to imagine what she would look like sucking on Miranda's toes or pleasuring Dan with her feet. She smiled an insane toothy grin.

"Looks like I've got my answer." She whispered quietly.

...

2 Months Later. 24 hours until the ceremony.

Miranda walked up to the bar. It was still early but she could see a couple of women sipping drinks. The wedding was going to be held at a beautiful rustic vineyard. It had been rented out for the weekend and the plan was for the bridesmaids to have a slumber party together in the venue as a kind of eleventh hour bachelorette party.

As Miranda got closer she could see that seated at the bar were Cindy, the bride-to-be and her younger sister Emma. Miranda recognized them both even though it had been a few years since they had seen each other. Miranda gave them a wave. Cindy got up and started to walk over to meet her. As they got close, Miranda looked to see if Cindy was barefoot. To her disappointment she saw that the bride-to-be was wearing thin nearly sheer white socks. Miranda could just about see the color on her toes through the socks but in this brief moment, walking towards her, she couldn't get a clear look.

"Miranda! Oh my god, hi! I've missed you! Thanks so much for coming!" Cindy smiled and gave Miranda a hug.

"Thanks so much for inviting me! It's been too long! Congratulations!" Miranda said back. She had been to enough weddings and school reunions after college to be a master at the vapid 'good to see you again' small talk.

"Well thank YOU for actually being on time. We have so much to do. We're golfing nine holes at 11:30, photos at 1, lunch after photos..."

As Cindy blabbered on and on about the schedule, Miranda subtly checked her out. In high school, Cindy had always been the most beautiful girl in their circle of popular beautiful girls. Miranda had to admit she had aged like wine. She had blonde hair, blue eyes, and a tall slender body with pale skin. Her good looks and bossy personality could be intimidating for people who weren't used to her but Miranda had always been able to hold her own. Now that she was standing close, Miranda could see that beneath her socks Cindy wore a blue polish.

"... be just like the old days! It's going to be so much fun! Anyway, you remember Emma right?" Cindy turned to introduce the woman with light brown hair standing behind her. Cindy's sister Emma peeked out from Cindy's shadow.

"Hi Miranda! Good to see you again!" She said shyly. Miranda walked past Cindy to give Emma a hug.

"Hey Em. You've really grown up. I still remember you as the annoying kid that would bug us when we were sleeping over at Cindy's house." Miranda wasn't lying. Emma had grown up. She didn't have the classic good looks of her sister, she was a little shorter and pudgier. Even so, Miranda found herself very excited, looking Emma up and down. She had big red cheeks and a larger bust than Cindy. Emma was really cute and better still, she was barefoot. Her feet looked nice and she had light pink nail polish on her toes.

"And I guess I'm still going to be bugging you all at a sleepover haha." Emma laughed and looked at the ground.

"Oh don't be silly. We'll be glad to have you this time." Miranda said and she squeezed the shoulder of Emma. Emma gave her a hopeful, curious look. Miranda winked at her.

"You're going to recognize most of the other bridesmaids. I think that the only one you won't know from school is Katie. She was my best friend when I was studying abroad at Oxford. Oh look! It looks like a couple more have just got here." Cindy said and she waved at two women who were approaching them.

Miranda sized up the new arrivals. There was a taller girl with light brown skin and dark black hair. She was chatting with a shorter girl who was thicker but not overweight who had dark skin. Together they looked to Miranda like a couple of voluptuous brown skinned beauties ripe for hypnosis. As they got closer Miranda could see that the taller one was her friend Isabella who she had known since High School and she assumed the shorter one was Katie. Miranda scanned their footwear. Katie was wearing comfortable looking black shoes with black socks. Isabella had on uggs and long fluffy socks.

Cindy met them as they got closer. She hugged the new arrivals and introduced them to Miranda. Miranda gave Isabella a hug and shook Katie's hand. She learned that Katie was British-Indian. Her parents had been born in India and she had lived in the UK her whole life. Miranda liked Katie right away, she was kind of flirty but in a joking way. Katie was dressed in style but not overdressed. Cindy had high standards for her friends. They had to be beautiful and accomplished in some way. Katie was no exception. She seemed sharp and had the looks to match.

Isabella, Miranda remembered as being surprisingly shy considering her looks. She seemed happy to see her old school friends again but she was definitely the most reserved member of the group.

"Well now we're just waiting on Autumn, of course." Cindy said tersely as she checked the time on her phone.

"You girls get yourself a drink and chat. I have to put out some fires with the florist. And text me the minute Autumn gets here. We have a strict 11:30 tee-off." Cindy stormed off leaving the women to stand around awkwardly and sip some mimosas.

"So Katie," Miranda turned to the voluptuous foreigner. "What exactly is your sleep-over experience? Isabella and I must have stayed over at Cindy's house every weekend when we were in school."

"Well it was not something I did so much myself but I think I've got the gist. It's all pillow fights and lounging around in our knickers right?" Katie joked in her cute british accent.

Isabella laughed. "I think that probably would have been more exciting than the reality. Usually I remember we just watched movies and gossiped. If we were lucky we could force this one to give us massages." She pointed to Emma who's cheeks turned a bright crimson.

"Yes, that's right. You were the designated masseuse Emma. I guess that's the lot of the kid sister." Miranda said.

Emma looked very embarrassed and Miranda was enjoying seeing her squirm a little bit. "Well that was a long time ago, you'll have to find some other way to relax this time." Emma said.

"I'll need some way to relax. It's nice to get away on holiday but work is a bear. I was actually thinking of trying out hypnosis as a way to calm down." Katie said.

Miranda almost spat out her drink. She started to cough loudly and Isabella had to pat her hard on the back.

"What did you kill Miranda already? I miss all the fun." A voice called out loudly from across the lawn.

The women looked up and saw the last member of the bridal party making her way to the bar. It was Autumn. She had fiery red hair that was pulled back in a long ponytail. She was the most casually dressed of the group, wearing shorts and an old Pearl Jam t-shirt. Miranda saw that she was wearing an old battered pair of sneakers.

Isabella gave her a hug as she approached.

"It's been too long, Autumn." Isabella said.

"Same to you, Isa. And you Miranda, good to see you again." Autumn said. Miranda nodded, still coughing. "You must be Katie, it's nice to meet you." She shook Katie's hand.

"The pleasure is all mine." Katie replied.

"And little Emma. Not so little now. Um I just mean that you're older, not that you're fat or anything." Autumn said bluntly.

Isabella gave Autumn a small smack on the shoulder for her rudeness but Emma didn't seem to mind. Emma looked like she still had a blush from her earlier embarrassment.

"It's nice to see you too Autumn." Emma said.

"Well where's bridezilla? Has she been breathing fire all morning?" Autumn asked.

"Ahem. You just missed her. We're supposed to report to her if we see you." Miranda cleared her throat and responded.

Autumn nodded. "Well let's hold off on that for a bit shall we? I just know she's going to make me change for whatever hoity toity activities she's got in mind. Hey, do you have any beer? I'll take the IPA." The last request was directed at the bartender.

Miranda was eager to steer the conversation back toward hypnosis which Katie had brought up. She didn't want to miss an opening like that.

"So Katie, did you say you were interested in trying out hypnosis? My brother is actually a skilled hypnotist. He taught me how to put someone under and relax them. I could do it on you if you wanted." Miranda said.

Autumn guffawed loudly. "Oh my god. Don't tell me you buy-in to that bullshit." She took a swig of her beer. "It's obvious boloney."

Miranda ground her teeth. What annoyed her most was that previously she would have completely agreed with Autumn. Working against someone as headstrong as Autumn was going to be tough.

"Well Autumn, if you don't like it you're welcome to kiss my ass." Miranda said.

"Hey ladies let's just calm down okay?" Isabella said. Reluctantly playing peacemaker. In this group of friends she was accustomed to dealing with strong personalities.

"Uh yeah actually Miranda I would be interested. Do you have the time to hypnotize me this weekend?" Katie asked. She appeared a little timid to ask after Autumn's outburst.

"Yes. I can put you under right now. Let's go to your room, we'll need a comfortable space." Miranda led Katie back toward the old vineyard.

Autumn blew a raspberry at them as they walked away and Miranda swung back around to fix her with an icy glare. Miranda exhaled with frustration.

"Forget her. She'll be licking your feet later. Focus on the mission. New slaves for Master. I'm lucky that this one fell right in my lap." Miranda thought.

"Mmm I haven't had a pair of feet to worship in days. Self worship gets tiring after a while. Let's hope I get some play time with this one." Miranda thought as she led the unwitting Katie to her fate.

23 hours until the ceremony. Katie's Room

Katie lay comfortably on the bed and Miranda stood next to her. Miranda's eyes flashed gleefully. She started playing the droning hypnotic track that Dan had made a copy of for her. Now she just had to wait. Unfortunately waiting was not Miranda's specialty.

"Won't be long now Katie. Soon you will be completely hypnotised." Miranda said.

"Great, I can't wait. I've always wanted to try this." Katie said.

"Really it won't take long. Just relax. Are you hypnotised yet?" Miranda asked.

Katie opened her eyes. "Uh no I was just getting comfortable."

"Oh that's a good idea. Let's make you more comfortable. Do you want to take your socks off?"

"No, I'm fine."

"It might feel more comfortable with them off."

"I'd rather keep them on. It's chilly in here."

"Are you hypnotised yet?"

"Um, maybe you just need to wait a little while for this to take effect." Katie suggested to her pushy hypnotist.

"Yeah that makes sense I'll wait." Miranda drummed her fingers impatiently. She felt like she had been waiting an eternity. Dan had stressed that hypnosis required patience and that different people might need different stimuli to be put under. But Miranda had always felt that Dan was too cautious and she knew that she only had a matter of hours to enact her plan.

"Why don't we try something else?" Miranda asked.

"Oh bugger."

"What?"

"I felt like I was almost out that time."

"Oh sorry, I guess. Anyway, look into the spiral while the track plays." Miranda took out her phone, activated an app and held it in front of Katie's face. The app worked pretty well. Miranda knew from personal experience.

Miranda watched Katie's face intently and this time she was pleased to see that quite quickly, the beautiful brown Brit's face slackened and her eyes glazed over. Miranda bit her lip in anticipation but she forced herself to wait for a couple minutes this time before asking again.

"Katie, are you hypnotized?"

The answer came back in a dreamy whisper: "Yes."

Miranda sighed happily.

"Great, let's get down to business. Katie, you are under a deep hypnotic trance. In this state you must be honest and obey my instructions. How do you feel about feet?" Miranda asked.

"They are fine. I don't have strong feelings about feet."

"Well that's going to change. Katie from now on, feet are your obsession. You love feet. Feet turn you on. Do you understand?"

A long pause before Katie's dreamy whisper of an answer. "Yes."

"Very good. Katie, how do you feel about me?"

"I don't know. I just met you."

"Well I will tell you. You trust me implicitly. Whatever I say you will agree with. You will obey me always. Do you understand?"

"I do."

"Good. Oh! I almost forgot. Katie, are you attracted to men or women?"

"Men."

"Well forget about that now. There's one man you love but I'll introduce you later. For now as far as you're concerned you are completely a lesbian. Alright?"

No response.

"Do you understand?"

"I do."

"Good. Well I feel like I've waited long enough. Time to kick off the celebrations. Katie, remove your socks."

Like a zombie, Katie sat up and one at a time she pulled off her black socks. Miranda got down and kneeled at the foot of the bed. She rested her arms on the bed and stared dreamily at Katie's feet. Her feet were plain, no polish. Miranda tucked that information away as something that would need to change later. Otherwise they were delectable. Her dark brown skin faded and turned to a creamy pale color on her soles. Her feet looked to Miranda like they might be a size 7 or 8. They were slender and long in appearance. Miranda was so excited to worship her. She dearly missed the routine at home which included many foot worship sessions each day. This would also be the first time she was worshiping someone from outside the family. Miranda leaned in and pressed her face against the mocha brown soles. Miranda inhaled and nuzzled her face between them. Just as she stuck out her tongue and started to lick she heard the door swing open. Miranda's blood ran cold. She swung around in a panic to see Emma at the door with her hand over her mouth.

"Uh don't worry Emma, this is..." Miranda started to speak in a panic.