Familial Relations 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's... that's..." Emma stammered. "That's so hot!" Emma's cheeks turned pink as she said this.

Miranda blinked in surprise. "What?"

"You were worshipping Katie's feet right? While she's hypnotised by the look of her. Can I... can I do it too?" Emma asked. The cute sister of the bride bit her lip and wrung her hands with apparent nervousness.

Miranda recovered from her double shock of being discovered and Emma being into it rather than appalled. "Shut the door Emma." she commanded.

Emma did as Miranda commanded and waited, her eyes were glued to the sleepy soles of Katie.

"Well Emma. What are you waiting for?" Miranda gestured a welcoming hand towards Katie's slumbering soles.

22 hours until the ceremony. Katie's room

Miranda took a long wet slurp of Katie's foot. She looked over at Emma. The cute bridesmaid had her eyes closed in ecstasy and was doing the same to Katie's other foot. Miranda wiped the saliva off of her lips with the back of her sleeve.

"So Emma, I think you have some explaining to do." Miranda prompted her.

Emma looked up from Katie's foot and sighed. Her cheeks still held a pinkish glow. "No one knows this so don't tell anybody okay? Especially not Cindy."

"Do you think I'm going to be telling Cindy about this?" Miranda gestured to Katie passed out on the bed and her glistening wet soles.

"Well I've always been into girls and for a long time I've had a pretty major foot fetish too." Emma looked at the ground bashfully. "It feels so weird to say it out loud."

"Is that why you would always give us massages when we slept over?" Miranda asked.

Emma nodded. "Uh huh. I was ashamed so I tried to keep it a secret but when I saw you smelling Katie's feet." Emma closed her eyes and took another long lick of Katie's mocha brown foot. "I don't think I've ever been so turned on in my life."

"Well if you're interested this is only the beginning." Miranda said.

"What do you mean?" Emma asked.

"I'm just like you Emma. I've always been a closet lesbian foot fetishist and I've had enough of it. I'm going to hypnotise the bridesmaids. They'll be like us. Think of all the fun we could have. That is, if you're interested?" Miranda watched Emma closely. She could see written plainly on Emma's honest face that she was eating up every word.

"Oh my god. I can't even imagine. That sounds amazing. You mean we could worship Autumn and Isabella too?" Emma asked.

"Not just that. We can convince them to worship us too." Miranda said.

"Oh well I don't care about that. I would love to taste their feet though. I've always wondered..." Emma trailed off dreamily.

Miranda made a mental note that she would have to make Emma want to be worshipped as much as she wanted to do the worshipping, but that could come later.

Emma seemed to catch herself daydreaming and snapped back to look at Miranda. "I'm in! Oh my god this is so exciting! What can I do? How can I help?"

"Well for starters we probably need to go. I don't want the others getting suspicious. This one we'll leave here. I need to think of a mantra for her to repeat while we're gone, something to train her. Maybe 'I am a foot slave. I love feet' something like that." Miranda said.

"That seems kinda direct. Have you hypnotized someone before?" Emma asked.

Miranda gave her an annoyed glare. "Well what's your idea smarty pants?"

"Well she wanted to be hypnotised because she was stressed right? What if you used that? Something like: 'Being barefoot is relaxing. Seeing feet is relaxing. Smelling feet is relaxing. Tasting feet is relaxing. I need to relax.'" Emma suggested.

Miranda thought about it. "Actually that's pretty good. If she came to me for relaxation she might accept her new foot fetish easier if it's tied to relaxation. Later I'll have to go back and make her more obedient as well. I'm going to add a few more phrases but that's a pretty solid start. Okay you go back to the group and tell them I'll be right there." Miranda said.

"Before I go, I have a question." Emma said.

"What?" Miranda asked.

"Can I worship your feet real quick? I've always wanted to!" Emma pleaded.

Miranda grinned. "Just a quick sniff. We've been gone too long." Miranda sat on the bed and held up her creamy white soles for Emma. Emma kneeled in front of her and buried her nose between Miranda's toes. She sniffed loudly and nuzzled her face against Miranda's meaty feet.

"Okay that's your taste. You'll get more later I promise. Now shoo!" Miranda tapped Emma on the head with her foot to dismiss her. Emma skipped away, apparently satisfied for the time being. Miranda turned her attention back to Katie.

"Katie, listen to me carefully..."

...

When Miranda walked out into the sunshine the whole group was already waiting for her. Cindy looked to be tapping her foot impatiently. Emma was saying something to her but whatever it was it didn't look like it was making Cindy any less annoyed.

"What took you so long?" Cindy asked "And where's Katie?"

"She asked me to hypnotize her but before we could get started she said she wasn't feeling well. She's lying down now, I was just helping her get settled in the room. She's going to need some time to recover." Miranda said.

Cindy sighed with exasperation. "Well she's going to miss our golf outing."

"Golf outing?" Miranda asked.

"Yes, they have a course nearby. We are going to play nine holes and then retire for afternoon tea." Cindy explained like she was telling a dumb child.

"If Katie's out can I sit this one out too?" Autumn asked.

Cindy turned on the ginger. "I don't want to hear anymore from you! It's bad enough that you're going to be dressed like a hitchhiker at the golf course."

Autumn was still wearing her t-shirt, shorts, and ratty sneakers. Cindy, Isabella, and Emma had all changed into sporty skirts and polos.

"Wait, can I get changed? I don't want to end up on your shit list too Cindy." Miranda asked.

Cindy scowled. "Too late! We're not missing our tee time or our tea time. Let's go, you can golf in a dress."

"Why do we have to golf anyway?" Isabella asked. "Aren't we supposed to be drinking or getting mani pedis?"

Cindy whipped around to look at her. "We are sticking to the schedule! Am I or am I not the bride? No more bitching, let's go." She ushered them to a waiting white shuttle van.

Emma gave Miranda a subtle wink as they climbed in. Miranda gave her a nod and the bridal party drove away for their outing.

Part 2

18 hours until the ceremony. The Tea Room

When the girls arrived back at the vineyard, they collapsed into the dainty wooden chairs provided by the vineyard staff. They looked tired and demoralized. Cindy was outside on a call. The photographer had cancelled and Cindy was giving him an earful. Miranda knew she had to get to Katie quickly before anyone else discovered her.

"I really gotta pee. You get started without me." Miranda said to the group.

Autumn groaned. "Take me with you! This weekend is going to drive me crazy!"

Miranda ignored her and dashed down the hall. She arrived at Katie's room, pleased to see that the 'do not disturb' sign was still in place. Miranda opened the door. Inside, Katie was still sitting on the bed. She was slurping her foot, her expression completely dazed. Both her feet appeared to be absolutely soaked. Between licks Katie was mumbling to herself.

"Licking feet is relaxing. I need to relax. I love to relax. I love feet. I love to smell feet. Relaxation turns me on. Feet turn me on. Smelling feet is relaxing..." She repeated the mantra she had been given although it appeared that after hours of repeating the mantras and self worshipping she had jumbled the order up.

"Okay Katie. Lay back down. You can stop sucking on your foot." Miranda commanded.

Katie immediately laid back down and closed her eyes.

Miranda inspected her handiwork. Katie looked pretty dishevelled. Her feet had been licked for so long they had started to prune. Her hair and clothes were a mess. Miranda admired her wet soles a little longer. Then she got back to business.

"Good work Katie. How do you feel about feet now?"

A dopey smile spread across Katie's face. "I looovvvveee feeeet." She said slowly.

"Oh good, I left you marinating a little longer than I planned. Glad it paid off. When I count down from 10 you're going to awaken. You will not remember what happened after I brought you to your room but you will remember your new feelings about feet and how relaxed they make you. 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, and 1." Miranda counted down and Katie's eyes fluttered open.

Katie looked around, obviously confused. "Where am I?" She asked.

Miranda put a hand on her shoulder. "Hey there hon. How are you feeling?"

"Um ok. My mouth feels a little weird. And my feet are soaked." Katie replied. She looked down at her feet.

"Right. You weren't feeling well so I brought you to your room. You uh, stepped in a puddle on the way. You just woke up from a nap. Are you up for some tea time with the gals? I'm sure Cindy will be happy to have you back." Miranda said.

Katie nodded, eager to believe what Miranda was saying. "Yes. I think I am. Thanks for looking out for me." Katie put her hand on Miranda's hand and patted it affectionately. She held the touch and gaze a little longer than seemed natural.

Miranda kept a calm demeanor but inside she was doing cartwheels and jumping for joy.

"I've got her! Another point for me!" She thought gleefully. In her celebratory mood Miranda couldn't help but mess with Katie a little bit while she was still dopey from her marathon hypno session.

"Hey Katie. I think I've got something on the bottom of my foot. Could you take a look for me?"

Without waiting for an answer, Miranda stood and plopped her foot in Katie's lap. She was pleased to see that immediately Katie started to gawk at Miranda's foot.

"Uh sure Miranda let me see." Katie picked up Miranda's foot and looked at it. She licked her lips.

Miranda wiggled her toes. "Don't be afraid to get really close to get a good look." She prompted.

Katie nodded absentmindedly. "Yes I'll be sure to do a proper job." She moved her face very close to Miranda's foot.

Miranda could see a red blush creeping across her dark cheeks. Katie's eyes darted to Miranda and then back to staring intently at her foot. Miranda was pretty sure she was sneaking a sniff. Miranda deliberately twitched her leg so that her foot pressed against Katie's face.The dark skinned brit yelped with surprise. However, she did not break the contact of her face from Miranda's broad and wrinkly foot. Miranda rested her foot against Katie's face for just a moment. She saw Katie closing her eyes and getting drawn in and then she abruptly pulled her foot back.

"Oh whoopsie. Didn't mean to press my foot against your face like that. I'm sure that's not what you would want." Miranda said.

Katie seemed to shake herself back to reality. "Oh oh uh of course. You're right. Uh sorry or I mean- it's fine. It's no trouble. Well what I mean to say is-" She stammered looking embarrassed and spacey.

"Clean yourself up and meet us in the tea room. And forget about your shoes. I'm sure they got really wet in that... puddle." Miranda winked at Katie and left the room. She marched triumphantly down the hall, ready to bag another victim.

...

On her way back to the tea room, Miranda met Emma in the hall. Miranda looked around to make sure none of the other girls could hear them. She leaned in to whisper in Emma's ear.

"It worked perfectly. Katie is going to be our dumb foot slut now. How are the girls doing in there?"

"Cindy is back. She's annoyed that you are gone. Autumn and Isabella are both tired. Isabella is complaining that her feet hurt." Emma said. Emma looked tired too. The golf trip had taken a lot out of everyone involved.

"Okay I've got Katie coming back now. She's going to need some minding. I think that Isabella should be our next target. I just need to think of an excuse to sneak away with her without arousing Cindy's suspicion."

"I can do it! Let me hypnotize Isabella." Emma said eagerly. Her weariness seemed to evaporate in an instant.

Miranda thought it over. It would be a big risk having someone else, especially someone who was not hypnotized herself, handle the hypnotizing of a new target. On the other hand, Emma seemed to show a knack for it. And so far she seemed surprisingly on board with the plan of turning all the bridesmaids into foot sluts.

"Ok I'll give you a special track that will put her under, you just need to get her relaxed. What's your plan?" Miranda asked.

Emma leaned in and whispered her plan in Miranda's ear while Miranda nodded.

...

"Really Emma thank you so much for doing this. I did not know you were studying to become a masseuse for real." Isabella said. Her rich Columbian accent sounded so sexy to Emma.

"Oh like I said it's no trouble at all. You're actually doing me a favor, letting me get some more practice." Emma said cheerfully.

"Normally I hate when people touch my feet. I am just so sore after walking around that damn golf course. And I'm not about to let Miranda hypnotize me. I don't trust her. The whole hypnotism thing seems hard to swallow." The voluptuous latina, walked over to the bed and turned to Emma. Her lips were red and her eyes were dark. She was still wearing the sporty outfit she had worn golfing. It showed off her body more than Isabella usually allowed, and Emma was drinking up the sight. Emma knew that Isabella was not trying to seduce her but unwittingly she was doing a very good job. She cleared her throat and tried to focus on the task at hand.

"Alright Isabella. For the massage I'm going to need you to take off your shirt and bra, also your shoes and socks and lay down on the bed. Of course I will give you some privacy. Just call me when you're ready."

"It's alright. Just us girls here. You just turn around for a moment." Isabella said casually.

Emma's heartbeat increased. "Of course."

Emma turned around. She quickly scanned the room for mirrors or any way she could steal a peek behind her. She didn't want to risk looking behind her and getting caught by Isabella. Before she could find a way to peep, Isabella was done and lying on the bed. Emma turned and looked longingly over her body. Isabella had tremendous curves and now Emma could see the dark red polish on her toes and ogle her curvy, high arched feet. Seeing her in this vulnerable position was getting Emma very turned on.

"Well let's begin." Emma stuffed ear plugs into her ears and played the hypnotic track Miranda had shared with her. Emma climbed onto the bed and began to massage Isabella's back. It was true that Emma was quite good at massage and her fingers dug expertly into Isabella's back and stimulated her tired muscles.

"Just tell me if I'm going too hard." Emma said.

"No is perfect. Keep going." Isabella said happily.

Emma continued. After she had been working the back for a few minutes she started to talk to Isabella.

"Isabella, how are you feeling?"

"Mmm, good."

"Are you relaxed?"

"Si."

"I want you to listen to the sound of my voice and as you do, slip even deeper into a state of relaxation. Follow my voice down and feel your muscles letting go of their tension. Feel your mind give up your worries and follow my voice down into a deep relaxing trance. As I count down from ten, close your eyes and slip into a deep and hypnotic trance. 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, and 1. Can you hear me Isabella?"

"Yes."

"Are you hypnotized?"

"Yes."

"Listen to me and do as I say."

Emma continued to massage Isabella but she moved down to her feet. Emma gleefully groped and kneaded the light brown soles of Isabella. She was still delivering a masterful massage but she also savored the opportunity to touch Isabella's beautiful feet.

"Isabella how does it feel when I massage your feet?"

"It feels good."

"Does it give you pleasure?"

"Si."

"Remember in this state you are very suggestible. You will listen to my commands. When I touch your feet you are going to feel pleasure like you never have before. Nothing will feel as good as when I massage your feet, understand?"

"Yes." Immediately Isabella's demeanor changed and she let out a groan of pleasure.

Emma nodded. "Isabella repeat after me: My feet bring me pleasure."

"My feet bring me pleasure."

"Do you feel the pleasure they bring you? Do you believe it?"

"Yes! YES!"

"Good. I'm going to ask you to open your eyes but remain in a trance ok?"

"Ok."

"Isabella, open your eyes and watch me. Turn over."

Isabella complied.

Emma ogled Isabella's breasts for a moment. They were full and topped with dark nipples. Then she met the far off gaze of her hypnotized subject.

"Isabella you find feet to be deeply erotic. The proof is in the pleasure you feel when I touch them. I am going to kiss and lick your feet and you will find it even more pleasurable than the massage."

Emma started to suck on Isabella's big toe. The vivacious latina threw her head back in ecstasy before returning her gaze to Emma. She bit her lip.

Emma slipped one hand into her pants. She started to lick at Isabella's sole. Her heart was beating uncontrollably. This had been her fantasy for as long as she could remember. She also had a job to do and between licks she kept instructing Isabella.

"Isabella, I want you to repeat this phrase and follow my instructions. 'Feet bring pleasure. Feet are erotic. I love when someone plays with my feet. I want to play with feet.'"

Isabella repeated in her delightful accent, occasionally stopping to moan with joy from the hypnotically induced pleasure she was feeling. "Feet... bring pleasure. Feet are erotic. I love when someone plays with my feet. I want to play with feet."

Now Emma was licking wildly up and down Isabella's beautiful arches and sucking her toes one by one. It had been amazing worshiping Katie's feet earlier but this was even better. She had Isabella under her command, an erotic plaything.

"Isabella, touch yourself!" Emma commanded. She was unused to being so bossy but she was savoring the sensation of being in charge.

Isabella hiked her skirt and panties down and started to play with her twat. It looked like she was already quite wet from the hypnotically enhanced massage and worship.

"If you needed proof that feet are erotic, this should seal the deal." Emma said. She pulled down her tights and climbed onto the bed. She lowered her glistening sex onto Isabella's curvy brown foot and started to gyrate against it, pressing her sex against Isabella's foot and using the heel to stimulate her clit. Emma lifted Isabella's other leg and pressed her nose against her foot. She inhaled deeply, savoring the natural earthy musk of Isabella's feet.

Now it was Emma's turn to groan with pleasure. She knew she wouldn't last long like this.

"Uhn uhn Isabella... When I cum I want you to have the greatest orgasm of your life and know that it was all because of feet. Do you... huh huh... do you understand?"

"Mmm yeah!" Isabella cried out.

"Good. Ohhhhuhnahhhh!" Emma came as she humped Isabella's foot. Isabella's fingers sped up and a moment afterwards she too cried out in a wail of pleasure.

Both women laid on the bed, catching their breath. Emma composed herself. She instructed Isabella to return to the position she had started in and Emma brought her out of the trance. Emma returned to massaging her like nothing had happened and she turned off the hypnotic drone track.

Isabella blinked back to consciousness.

"Oh my I must have fallen asleep!" She said in surprise.

Emma nodded. "That's alright I'm just about done." Emma took her hands off of Isabella's back. She cracked her knuckles.