All Comments on 'Familial Shores: Pt. 01'

by KaneSubotai

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
KlitomaticKlitomaticabout 1 month ago

Good stories deserve multiple chapters, yours was a good story.

tallman441tallman441about 1 month ago

I would of liked to have seen him spy on his mom and uncle. But I think you set the stage for all of them to get involved.

rjb426874rjb426874about 1 month ago

Please, Please write the next chapter of this story. Tell us how Frank fucked his siter-in-law.

Tell us how things came out that Simom's Mother told Peg that she wanted her husband and made Peg give him to her.

Tell us what happened when Peg told Simom's mother what happened on the jitty.

Please keep Simom's brother out of this between Simom and Peg.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Very good - hope there's more.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 month ago

The Mom/Uncle presumed hook up took away quite a bit for me. Cheating just always sucks.

goodwabgoodwababout 1 month ago

The last three words were much needed. Great story, but so far, Frank looks like a major league dirtbag.

greenreadergreenreaderabout 1 month ago

Oh wow, many layers of pure delight in this one. Thank you for writing such a wonderful introduction of characters and story. You were able to cram all the major players and even gave them each a personality in just two pages. I was sure there would be no space for a sex scene. Boy, was I wrong! What a beauty it was. Five stars given with gusto.

And so many nuances yet to explore, wow. Aunt being jealous of her sister was such a good hook and I hope you stir the same feelings in David once he sees his mother's womanly charms being relished by Uncle Frank!! I dislike Frank already so please don't make him a super, duper kind of guy.

I am very much looking forward to more chapters.

Thank you for writing and sharing with us KaneSubotai.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous