Familial Shores: Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The delicate, infinitesimal touches of moments ago were gone, a tsunami of passion and lust drove us both, and neither of us were holding back. My hands roamed over her back, slipping beneath her loose blouse and touching her finally flesh to flesh. The feeling was intense, thrilling. Her hands in turn we're beneath my t-shirt, tracing paths over my own back. On and on out tongues battled for dominance, on and on we let each other win. My lips were burning with passionate friction that only intensified ever other sensation.

Her vulva, swollen and hard was grinding against my cock through my shorts. I could feel my cock speedbump in the centre each time she dragged her slit across it.

Now, one of her hands was snaking up through the band of my t-shirt round the back of my neck, guiding my mouth on hers. Her other hand had slipped down onto my butt, and was holding me by one ass cheek, fingers almost down to my thigh, pulling me tightly against her as she continues to gyrate her crotch over my penis. Taking her lead, I slipped one hand onto her bikini top, feeling her big breast, and then under the material. I felt her moan as my fingers thrummed across her hard nipple, and she sucked my tongue deep into her mouth. Any inhibitions or incestuous doubts were long gone. Her hand on my ass, moved up and then inside my shorts to resume its place skin to skin. Her pussy was now grinding along my cock and I could feel her intensity, her desperation to connect in every insistent rub. My other hand was on her other breast, and I squeezed, massaged them, running my fingers across her nipples. Taking them between my fingertips and pulling and squeezing, gauging how much pressure to apply based on her body's reaction.

The hand on my ass broke away and slid around inside my shorts to grasp my cock firmly. The feeling was so incredible, it was all I could do to stop myself jerking my cock in and out through her grip to instant completion. Indeed, part of me was crying out to come, but the rest of me wanted to extend this unique impossible moment into infinity. She slid her hand back and forth on my penis, and my ass reflexively bucked to and from its touch. I slid one of my hands off her breast and traced over her abs and abdomen inside her bikini bottoms. My fingers found her delicate, wispy pubic hair and I groaned in anticipation into her mouth and I slid two fingers either side of her sopping labia. She moaned back in response, pressing her crotch back against my hand, increasing her movements on my cock.

I let my fingers trace over her raised vulva, down in between her legs, barely touching the folds of her labia. Her sharp intake of breath as the back of my hand glanced of her inner sanctum told me I was on the right track. I teased her with my palm and fingers, always near, around and just sliding past her sex. She bucked her hips, trying to follow my movements with her crotch, trying to force me to bury my fingers inside her. I held off as long as I could. But eventually, I allowed myself to run a finger between the lips of her meaty labia. Her groan that reverberated in my mouth at the first touch made me smile. I began to slowly slid my fingers through the slickness, from the bottom up to the clitoris. I felt her almost double up on my hand as I touch the little hooded button. Then I slid away from it again, and on the next upstroke, buried my finger inside her.

She began to jerk me even harder and I had to push my ass back and away to break her grip, terrified I'd shoot off in her hand. She seemed to take this as a challenge, and I felt her hands seeking me out. I wouldn't let her catch me and danced out of her way. Not to be beaten, she broke our kiss and dropped to her knees on the jetty, pulling my shorts out and down to my ankles. She looked up into my eyes, hers wide and devilish, a playful, dirty smile across her lips. I stepped out of my shorts just as she took the head of my cock in her warm, wet, welcoming mouth. Looking down, I almost came at the sight of my beautiful aunt kneeling before me, sucking the end of my penis.

She began to fondle my balls, as her tongue and lips roamed over my cockhead. It was my turn to groan. Making an 'O' with her lips, she began to suck the head of my penis in and out of her mouth. The sensation was indescribable, and my hands wrapped in her curly locks half to keep her sucking, half to push her away before I came. I was groaning and moaning and my hips were moving back and forth by themselves in a fucking motion, driving my glans in and out of her lips. Then she engulfed my cock, and slid down the shaft till I could feel my tip in her throat. She held like that for a second, then lifted her mouth back up off me leaving a trail of saliva. Her hand began to slide up and down the shaft, as she sucked my knob back into her mouth, tongue swirling across it.

"Aunt Peg!" I shouted. "Stop! I'm -." Again, she took this as a challenge and only picked up the pace. I could not have stopped myself had I wanted to, and I most certainly didn't want to. I'd been holding off coming for the last thirty minutes, now the floodgates opened. I felt like a life-size David was being pulled at speed from inside my body and out through my penis as I exploded inside her mouth. It was so intense and so startlingly powerful a feeling I felt like I might faint as gob after god of semen poured into Aunt Peg's mouth. She carried on sucking, swallowing and licking the head of my cock, sending pangs of almost unbearable pleasure back up through my loins. I felt like I had emptied myself entirely in her mouth but she was totally unfazed. Finally, with a massive grin, she let my drooping cock slip out of her semen covered mouth, and ran the back of her hand across her lips looking up at me with bright eyes and an expression that said she was the cat that got the cream.

She stood up, looking quizzically into my eyes, as if to say "is everything ok between us?" He bikini bottom was half hanging loose at the front, and her top was completely off and lying on the jetty, her breasts exposed. Even having just come, she looked ravishing to me. By way of answer, I kissed her lips, forcing my tongue into her mouth, stepping back into the embrace we'd been sharing only a little while before. She kissed me back and our tongues entwined, filling my mouth with the taste of my own semen mingled with Aunt Peg's own unique, delicious taste. As we kissed, the passion returned to where it had been almost immediately. I felt my naked cock grow rock hard against the cool sea breeze. My hand resumed its exploration of Aunt Peg's sex. She was still sopping wet, wetter if anything. I slowly stroked my hand back and forth along her slit, stopping now and then to circle her clitoris. I felt her hips push towards my hand as if drawn by a magnet and smiled as our tongues continued to wrestle.

I began to find my direction and rhythm against her pussy and could sense Aunt Peg's body responding. Her breath was heaving heavily through her nose and she had started making little appreciative moans, as she manoeuvred her crotch in my hand, ensuring I was always moving in the right place at the right pace. I felt her legs give for a split second, then her thighs clamped down on my hand. She let out long, desperate groan into my mouth and broke her lips from mine.

"Holy fuck!" She half laughed, half groaned. "That was intense."

This time it was my turn.

"Are you ok with -?"

Her mouth was on my mouth and her hand on my cock before I finished asking. We kissed again and I slowly lowered her onto the jetty, laying out my shorts and t-shirt as a makeshift blanket under her ass. I took her left breast in my mouth, soft, malleable and warm. It felt delightful. My right hand was on her right nipple, fingers strumming and thrumming, then massaging and squeezing. Aunt Peg moaned and wriggled beneath me, reacting with pleasure to my ever touch, nipple or stroke of the hand. I swapped mouth and hand and nuzzled and guzzled her other nipple. Then I slowly began to kiss my way downwards across her flat stomach, teasing clusters of tiny muscles along the way, palms feeling out the path. One of my hands slid down to her sex and Aunt Peg groaned as I made contact with her. My hand took up its former duties, fingers stroking and teasing as I kissed and licked my way over and around her loins.

She began to press upwards against my tongue, trying to force me to quicken my pace. Instead, I slowed. Making little kissing circles back up and around her belly button before descending into the neat curls of blonde hair. Much as I wanted to drag it out, my own dander was rising and I wanted her like I've never wanted anything in my life.

My mouth suddenly plunged down on her clitoris, licking, sucking and flicking it. Aunt Peg wriggled beneath me, squealing in delight. My tongue sank deep inside her, licking and slurping through her copious juices on its way back to the surface. Any thoughts of a languorous oral diversion leading to another orgasm for her were soon put to bed.

"Just hurry up and fuck me." Peg cried out, and I felt it would be rude to ignore her pleas.

Sliding my cock into her warm, wet, waiting pussy that yielded without a fight was one of the most amazing experiences of my life. The sensation was beyond compare as I slipped easily in through her folds. We gazed into each other's eyes as our pubic hairs met, Aunt Peg having lifted her ass upwards to meet me in delicious welcome. We remained just so, more deeply connected than any two humans, it felt like, for more than a minute. I felt her pulse throb through the walls of her pussy, and I'm sure she could feel my own heartbeat throbbing inside her.

Then, slowly, carefully and with a renewal of our passionate mouth to mouth, I began to thrust inside her. Aunt Peg wasn't behind the door in joining in. Although I was on top, she threw herself into our lovemaking with gusto. From the bucking of her hips, to the small twists of her loins she'd make on my down thrusts, to her hands, legs and tongue, she gave herself completely to the moment. I began with long, slow thrusts, but soon our combined passion and lust pushed her to force the pace and me to pick up my thruster speed to meet her. We became a synchronized blur of flesh and fluid as my penis moved in and out of her pussy. Her hands wrapped around my shoulders as her legs wrapped around my ass, pushing and pulling and forcing me deeper and quicker in and out of her. I matched her needs and wild abandon. Soon, we were both moaning and grunting.

I thought nothing would match my previous orgasm in Aunt Peg's mouth. I was wrong. An explosion of sparks shot through me, as if forcing my soul out through my penis in a cascade of semen I could feel filling her up. Aunt Peg was thrashing beneath me, shrieking and mewling and moaning. Her hips jerked back and forth making and breaking contact with my penis inside her, even as I shot my cum deep into her.

We lay still, still connected for several minutes, catching our breaths and waiting for the sexual high to abate. My cock remained hard inside her, and I gave a couple of small moves to let her know I was ready to continue.

She kissed me passionately on the mouth, hugging me tight and exhaling a long frustrated groan.

"Next time." She whispered in my ear. "If you want."

My disappointment at the completion of our lovemaking was tempered by her words. 'Next time'. It made my cock throb inside her, and she giggled at the feeling.

We walked hand in hand as far as the break in the treeline where we would become visible to the occupants of the Abbey. Then we walked side-by-side, smiling in silence. I felt like I was walking on air, an expression I'd never truly understood until that moment.

Back at the house, mom and Uncle Frank were lounging in the outdoor jacuzzi, to my amazement, both apparently completely naked, sipping cocktails. I have to admit, in my delirious state, I didn't make anything of it, but it struck me later and made me wonder what had been going on.

Mom looked between me and Aunt Peg as we sidled up, a curious look on her face. Neither of us had realised quite the state our clothes were in, rumpled, half wet and half crusty from soaking up the damp spot beneath us as we lay there after our lovemaking. Mom seemed to be more chill than earlier and didn't object when I said I was going to turn in for the night. The expression on her face as her eyes followed me made me realize I might have a bit of explaining to do in the morning. I didn't care.

Neither did Aunt Peg, it seemed, she didn't even wait for me to be out of eyeshot before stripping off her bikini completely. I slowed to watch her magnificent ass as she stepped down into the bubbling water to join them. Mom gave me one last worried look as she watched me watch her naked sister, whom, let's face it we all knew I'd just fucked. The last thing I saw was Frank leaning up to take Aunt Peg's mouth on his, tongues hungry. A pang of jealousy hit me.

'Next time.' I whispered to myself, and all thoughts of jealousy dissipated.

Mom and tomorrow would be another day. A day that could only take me closer to 'next time.'

To be continued ...

12