Familiar Stranger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

HER:

A sense of relief filled me at his words. So that was what it felt like to squirt. I'd been horrified for a moment, thinking that I'd pissed all over him.

I'd been trying to pull him away from my pussy after the first orgasm, but he'd refused. No one had ever been that determined to make me come, and I'd been too weak at that point to stop him.

He took hold of me and flipped me over onto my stomach, right next to the evidence of how hard I'd come. My toes barely touched the floor, and I gripped the sheets in my hands while I looked over my shoulder at him.

He grabbed all of my hair in one hand, wrapping it around his fist so he could meet my eyes. He kicked my legs apart, his other hand holding my hip as he rubbed his cock along the crease of my ass.

I let out a low moan, eyes fluttering shut at the first feeling of his hardness against me. He was so big, I wasn't sure I'd be able to fit all of him inside me.

"Oh don't worry babe, you'll fit me." My eyes opened again to catch the self-assured smirk on his face, the knowing look on his face causing me to bite my lip. Something about that look just really did it for me; I wanted to take his whole cock in, make him proud of me.

"I can't wait to feel this sopping cunt around my cock, feel how hard you'll squeeze me when I make you come again. I know you want that too. You want me to make you my little slut, pussy drenching my cock when I shove inside."

"Yes, please. I need your cock," I cried out desperately, arching my back and pressing my ass into him. He pulled my hair back, lined his tip up with my wet hole, and thrust inside me all at once.

The cries and sounds leaving my mouth were ones I'd never heard before, all the sensations overwhelming me to the point where all I could do was take what he was giving me. Every time he pushed back into me, my sensitive clit would rub against his sheets, and every time he pulled out it was like he was rubbing along every fucking nerve in my body.

I was a cacophony of feelings, barely holding onto my sanity as he fucked me within an inch of my life.

"Holy fuck baby, I can't believe how wet and tight you are. You feel so fucking good I might just take up residence in this pussy of yours." His filthy words lit me up, bringing me that much closer the edge once again. His groans rang in my ears, and the feeling of his teeth on my shoulder as he bent forward shot me over the cliff. I could feel his release spurt hot into me, his shout of ecstasy reverberating through his teeth into my skin.

I could feel the tears gather in my eyes just from the high of sensations. He released my shoulder from his bite, kissing it softly in a small apology for being so rough. I smiled into the bed, my face resting in the sheets and breathing his scent in.

I have no idea how he was able to move after that, but he managed to pull out of me and take me in his arms, moving us to the opposite side of the bed and covering us with a warm blanket. I snuggled into his arms, our legs tangling under the covers. He kissed the top of my head and i tilted up to look in his face.

"I think that was probably the best anniversary yet," I said in a husky voice, proof of how good he'd fucked me tonight.

"I might have to agree." he chuckled softly. "Although that one a few years ago, in the dungeon..."

He trailed off and I felt my whole body heat with a blush at the memory. I leaned forward and nipped a spot on his chest, making him laugh out loud and tighten his arms around me.

"Oh come on, you loved it."

I refused to acknowledge his words, the adrenaline starting to crash and exhaustion taking me over. I started to drift off, his words of love whispered in my ears just in time for me to respond in kind before I passed out.

HIM:

I held my wife of 16 years in my arms, still smiling in content as she drifted off to sleep. Everyone always said it was the man who would pass out after sex, but whenever we did something like this she'd be out in minutes unless I did something to prevent it.

I lightly ran my fingers through her hair, reminiscing about all the happiness she'd brought into my life. The first moment I saw her in high school, I knew she was the one. It'd taken some convincing to make her realize the same, but every second of the fight had been worth it. 20 years later we were still going strong, even more in tune and in love than the day before.

A part of our success was keeping things interesting. Every year on our wedding anniversary, we tried something new. One year she gave me her ass, something that she'd been nervous about for years. I respected it, not needing to fuck her in the ass to be happy with her, but she'd known it was something I wanted to try with her and she gave me that gift. Fortunately for both of us, she loved that gift too.

We'd done everything from toys to a sex dungeon, and this year she asked me for a very specific roleplay. She wanted us to pretend like we were strangers in a bar, meeting for the first time and giving into the desire that we felt between us. She wanted it to end in our bed, where I fucked her like my control was shattered, not caring what happened since we'd never see each other again.

It was hotter than either of us had expected; the surprise of her squirting for the first time in all our years together had turned it up a few notches. I felt my eyes begin to close, but I made a mental note to explore that particular talent a bit more in the very near future.

My wife shifted in my arms and I held her more tightly, the love I felt for this woman nearly exploding out of my chest. I couldn't wait to see what the future years held, and what kind of adventures we'd get into next.

THE END

12