Familiar with Benefits Ch. 01-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CDFable
CDFable
112 Followers

"Oh ho ho, I'm not going anywhere now," she said with a wicked smile. Her claws turned back into fingernails. "And I don't think I'm gonna kill you. Might be more fun to keep you alive."

"What?"

"You reek of desperation." She sniffed the air. "Virginity, Loneleness. Doubt. Mmm, yeah, this could be fun."

"How do you know this?" He uttered, horrified.

"I'm half lust abyssal. Sensing emotions is half my deal. You wanted an impressive imp, here I am." She ran her hands up her hips and gave her breasts a squeeze. Ryg looked away from her display. She tittered through a wicked smile.

"So, wait, you're agreeing to serve me?" he asked cautiously.

"Hahaha, serve you? I'm only sticking around because the imp realm is boring. You're going to entertain me. Got it?"

He looked at her in disbelief. He didn't see many other options. The summoning had sapped far more of his strength than he'd expected. He didn't know if the standard return spell would even work on her, nor if he could get away with trying to cast it in the first place.

"Okay," he said, slowly rising to his feet. "Okay, but the black hoods will know something is off. I was supposed to form a pact with a service imp."

She eyed him closely for a moment, her grin widening. "A pact? Alright then, if you insist." She took a deep breath, closed her eyes, and opened them to reveal terrifying blood-red voids. "You will keep me entertained, and I will do what you require of me, if it amuses me. This is our pact."

"Those terms are highly vague! I can't-"

"Can't what?" she asked, feigning innocents in her voice as she regrew her claws.

He gulped. "Okay fine, I agree."

"State it like you mean it, worm."

"I, Ryg, agree to the terms of your pact." He extended his hand.

She paused, looking at his outstretched hand, and chuckled. "You would choose to shake on it, wouldn't you, virgin." She clasped his hand tightly. Something more than a static shock was shared between them. The color drained from her eyes.

"What have I done," he mumbled.

"Probably the first fun thing in your life. Now show me around."

"I can't. If I take something like you out there people will think I'm some sort of deviant!"

"Sounds like a you problem. Lets go." She made her way toward the door.

"If you go out there like that one the black hoods will banish you!"

She stopped and looked at him from over her shoulder, a smirk on her face. "Now, Ryg, why would you tell me that?"

"What, I-"

"I get banished and all your problems go away." She pranced over to him, her scorpion tail swinging from side to side. "Now why, little Ryg, would you do that?"

"I-"

"Hmmm?" she stood on her tippy hooves, inching closer skyward as her grin grew.

"I need you in order to impress someone."

"There it is," she said with a clap of her hands. "You can tell me about them on the tour. Now move it, worm."

"I told you, if we go out there then-"

Within seconds, she transformed into a normal-looking imp, as though she'd just lept out of one of his textbooks. Precisely what he wished he'd stuck to summoning.

"I can't reach the door anymore so if you would move your ass."

"R-Right." He ran over and opened the door. "Wait, I need your name."

"Hah. You don't deserve it."

"If I don't issue commands by name then-"

"Ugh. K̶̢̙̈́i̷̝̽̏ū̵̺͝s̴̢͖͠ȁ̴̰̗t̷̗͒a̴̤̖͘̕b̷͔͂ø̵̲̹̀͝l̴̙̉̈́ḻ̸̨̈́e̴̘̽. But I don't think you deserve to use my full name so you'll refer to me as Kiu."

"Fine. Just- Lets go."

He cracked the door and peeked outside. Several other initiates were gathered around, either celebrating or bemoaning their first summoning ritual. He slipped outside as Kiu followed closely behind him. They made their way through the halls, Ryg doing his best to avoid attracting any attention. Within minutes, he'd made his way outside, across the courtyard, and to the dorms. He kept checking behind him, ensuring his new companion wasn't doing anything to attract unwanted attention. On the contrary, she seemed content to gaze around and occasionally grin at him mischievously. As he looked at her, he wondered what exactly she was planning.

"Ryg!" shouted Dys from just in front of him.

He jumped back. A very exhausted Dys and Úll stood just in front of the doom doors.

"Ah- hey... Dys. Úll. Oh abyss, what happened to you?"

Úll touched the cut on her cheek. "This is what ambition and success looks like." She looked at Ryg's imp. "Something a buy-in clearly doesn't understand."

Kiu glared up at Úll.

"We did it," squeed Dys, "We actually pulled up beings from the lower imp layer. Look! Look!"

She stepped aside and presented an imp standing upright and wearing glasses. It had excellent posture.

Ryg stared at it for a moment. "Did it come with the glasses?"

"No, I just thought it made it look smart. It's very intelligent, though! It even knows a few words in the common tongue."

"Hey!" snapped Úll. "Make your presence known, wretch." A muscular imp crawled out from under her robe. She kicked it so it stumbled forward. It leered back at her. She raised an open hand, and it slowly backed down. "It still needs to learn its manners."

The two imps eyed Kiu momentarily before suddenly retreating behind their masters.

"Huh," said Dys, stepping aside, "they've been far from shy until now." The glasses-wearing imp peeked out from behind her robe, keeping an eye on Kiu.

"That's amazing, Dys!" Ryd said. "I knew you'd be able to do it." He noticed Kiu looking between them, her eyes glowing blood red. She grinned at him and started skulking toward Dys. "Hey, hey," he pulled her back, earning himself a bite in the process.

Úll laughed. "You can't even control a basic imp. Just... How expected."

"It's not just a basic imp. I did the deep summon." He said with a hint of defiance while inspecting the teeth punctures on his hand.

Úll crossed her arms and raised her eyebrow.

"Just a moment," he said. He turned away from them and took a knee next to Kiu.

Kiu grinned at him. "The nice one, huh," she whispered.

"I need you to be impressive," he quickly murmured back.

"How often do you jerk it to her?" She made a crude gesture with her hand.

"Please, I'm begging you. Anything. But not too much."

"Beg me then."

"What?"

"Beg."

"I-"

Úll laughed. "I knew you were lying. You can't even get a regular imp to listen to you. I'm amazed you're in one piece."

He got on both knees and lowered his head a little.

"Ryg, you okay?" asked Dys.

"I'm begging you," he whispered in a panicked hush.

"Fine."

"Yup, everything's good. Look." He attempted to pick up Kiu but struggled. He was unsure if she was really heavy or if the summoning had truly sapped all his strength. "They're a lot heavier than they look," he laughed nervously as he held her in front of him.

"So," said Úll, leaning in closer to inspect it. "I don't-"

He watched as the largest flaccid cock he'd ever seen drooped between the imp's legs.

"Oh, devils!" he exclaimed, dropping her on the cobblestone.

The two women stared at him.

"I- I didn't-"

Kiu cackled with laughter on the floor.

"What. The. Fuck?!" shouted Úll.

He felt his chest tighten. His breathing grew shallow. Cold sweat dripped from his forehead. His vision began to blur.

Dys laughed. "What the hells were you focused on when you summoned that, Ryg?"

"Punish it!" shrieked Úll.

"For what?" said Dys, continuing to laugh.

"I have to go. I feel sick." He ran past them before they could respond. He darted through the dorm, not once stopping to look back. He threw open the door to his chambers and slammed it behind him. He pressed his back against it and closed his eyes while attempting to steady his breathing.

"Impressive enough for you?" asked a scratchy, high-pitched voice.

* * * * * * * * * *

Chapter 3

A Familiar Pact

Ryg jolted against the door, seeing Kiu sitting on his bed. She had returned to her regular form.

"Y-you!"

"So," she said, running her hand over his sheets, "this must be where the magic doesn't happen. Hehe. See, I knew this would be fun."

"Why?!" he shouted. "Why would you do that?! They're going to think I'm some kind of deviant!"

"Well, my shifting is limited. I can only assume the form of things people near me desire. You desired a normal-looking imp; I shifted into a normal-looking imp.

"So..." He calmed down slightly. His eyes shifted with analytical ponderance.

"So, one of your friends was in the mood for some thick juicy cock, so I-."

"Alright, I understand!"

She plopped down at the edge of the bed and kicked her feet around. Biting her lip, she eyed him mischievously.

"What?" He moved over to his writing desk and slumped into the chair.

"You wanna know which one, dontcha?"

He stared at her for longer than he realized. "No."

"Ah haha, you fucking liar! Admit it. You wanna know if your sweetheart was in the mood for a big fat juicy di-"

"No! No. It would be indecent. No."

"Fine, fine. I wasn't gonna tell you anyway. I know you're gonna torture yourself wondering about it." She gave a few bounces on the bed. "Oh, soft! Is this a mattress? You nerds must be well off."

"Please stop that."

"Make me, bitch."

"Ugh." He turned from her and retrieved a parchment and quill from his desk. His hand was still shaking with adrenaline. He began to furiously scribble away at his post-summoning report.

"So how'd you end up with such nice stuff, anyway? Am I practice to summon a proper lust abyssal? Is this some kind of abyssal brothel? Is everyone here a deviant fuck like you?"

He sighed and paused his scrawling. "There's no need for such harsh language. And it isn't like that anymore." He resumed writing. He found the writing calming.

"Firstly, fuck you. Two, huh?"

"Centuries ago, the Order was just a few people who figured out how to summon lust abyssals. They bound them into service as brothel workers. Those were less civilized times."

"So a lusty gets to suck 'n corrupt without having to sneak around, and a bunch of mortals get their bits played with. That sounds amazing!"

"It- well- that's just not how things work anymore."

"So how do things work now then?"

"Tax evasion."

"You can't fuck tax evasion."

"What? No-" He groaned in frustration before composing himself. "As it turns out, your kind are quite adept at navigating legal documentation. There was much more money in summoning greedlings to find ways around tax codes and contracts. Through various legal loopholes, lords and merchants are able to save a fortune. A percentage of which is taken as compensation for our services."

Kiu stared at him for a moment. "I think every cunt in this place just dried up as you explained that. Unholy shit."

"That's crass."

"No, really, my wide-on is completely gone. Look."

He didn't look back, knowing she was making some obscene display.

"So," she asked as she ceased bouncing, "what now?"

"I'm going to finish writing my report on this summoning. Most of which I have to falsify. And then I'm going to get some rest."

"Ugh, fine. So do you have an orgy pit somewhere around here or..."

"Orgy- What on Eros are you-"

"Y'know, somewhere I can go to have a little fun while you sleep. I'll settle for a breeding chamber if your pit needs cleaning. Though, I prefer 'em messy."

He put his quill down and turned to her. "There's nothing like that here! And even if there was you can't go out on your own. An unattended imp? That's a one way ticket back to the abyss for you and a demerit for me!"

"Well, what the hells am I supposed to do?"

"I don't know! Read? I have lots of books."

"Do you have any-"

"I don't have those kinds of books!"

She crossed her arms and pouted.

He stood up and shambled toward his bed. "Alright, off."

She looked up at him with a toothy grin.

"Common, I'm exhausted."

"So go to sleep then."

"I need you off the bed to do that."

"This is my bed now. Find somewhere else to sleep."

He scowled at her. She narrowed her beady yellow eyes on him, and her grin widened. He grabbed his pillow and put it in the corner of his chamber.

"Hahaha! Seriously? You barely put up any fight. Do you like being walked all over? Wait, do you?"

"Enough, please." He fluffed his pillow and went to lie down. "I just want to sleep and put this nightmare behind me. No more talk of breeding chambers, no more orgy pits."

There was a knock at his door.

"Ryg?" asked Dys from the other side. "Are you in there?"

He shot up.

"You gonna answer it, or should I?" teased Kiu.

He rushed to the door, straightened his robes, and opened it. "Hey Dys. Listen, I'm so so sorry about earlier, I don't-"

"It's fine! I totally understand! I'm amazed you managed to summon an imp with shape-changing powers! I was hoping we could discuss what you did to achieve it."

"Oh, thank evilness. I was so worried you thought- I mean that you'd think- that is to say that I-"

She waved her hand and shook her head, realizing Ryg was never going to finish his sentence. "No, no, no. Imps are mischievous and prone to inappropriate pranks. And it was a fresh summon. You can't be expected to have full control over it just yet. Besides, you should have seen Úll's face after you left." She giggled. "May I come in?"

"Oh, now is kind of a bad time. I- hurk!" His robes choked him, and he nearly toppled backward as Kiu crawled up his back and onto his shoulder. Mercifully, she was in her imp form.

Dys laughed. "I think it like you."

"I assure you she does not."

"She?"

"Oh, uh, I... thought we were talking about Úll," he lied. "I don't think Úll likes me very much."

"Heh, I meant the imp. And you should really stand up to her sometimes, you know?"

"The imp?"

"No- nevermind. Though, you shouldn't let it hop up like that."

"This is painful," whispered Kiu.

"Hush!"

"Excuse me?" asked Dys, taken aback.

"No! Not you! Sorry! I'm not myself tonight. I'm just really tired."

"Yeah... yeah me too. They said it would be draining but it was more than I expected." She looked away, grabbing the sleeve of her robe.

They shifted awkwardly, eyes meeting, only to quickly look away.

Ryg cleared his throat. "Alright, good night."

"Yeah," she sighed, "you too."

He closed the door with a heavy sigh. "Why are you so heavy?! Get off me!" He flung Kiu off his shoulder. She transformed back to her true form before landing on her feet.

"I can change shape, not weight. I'm not magic you fucking twit."

He groaned and banged his head against his door.

"Wow, whatever chance you thought you had you blew it there," she said, inspecting her fingernails. "She thinks you're weak and sad."

"What?"

"There was a little something there but when she left it was just... I wanna say pity? Whatever it was, it isn't what you wanna feel when someone's inside you." She punctuated her sentiment with crude finger gestures.

Ryg's face contorted with anger. "This is your fault..." He turned from her. "That's it," he said, gripping his door handle. "I can't do this. I'll take the demerit."

"Woah woah woah. Don't be stupid."

As he opened the door, he was pulled back by his robe and flung to the floor before being dragged back into his room. He sat up as Kiu lept over him and slammed the door shut, claws drawn.

"Help! Hel-"

She lept on top of him and covered his mouth. "What the hells are you doing? Shut up!"

He pulled her hand away. "I'm getting you sent back! You've ruined everything! Help!"

"Shhhh!" She covered his mouth again as they struggled on the floor. She pinned him. "I didn't make you act like a fucking whimp, you did that on your own. I'm four feet tall. How am I overpowering you?" she laughed.

Ryg went limp, the last of his diminished strength sapped by her insult.

"I'm not going back yet," she said, slowly removing her hand from his mouth.

There was a knocking on his door. "Ryg? Did you call for assistance?" asked the blackhood on the other side.

"I'll make you a deal," said Kiu, "Get rid of them and I'll help you fuck your sweet heart."

"That's not what I-"

"You fucking know what I mean!" she whispered rapidly. "Get rid of them!"

"Adjust the pact."

"What?"

The blackhood knocked again. "Ryg? Are you there?"

Kiu grumbled. "Arg, fine!" Her eyes turned into blood-red globes, and she whispered at a nearly unintelligible pace, "You keep me entertained, and I'll help you seduce the woman. So swear you?"

"Deal." He lifted his hand to her.

She grabbed his limp hand and shook it as the color drained from her eyes.

"I'm fine!" he shouted. "False alarm."

The blackhood let out a purposely audible groan. "Go to sleep and don't distrube the others."

"Yes sir," he replied. "So sorry!"

Kiu slipped off him and pressed her pointy ear to the door, listening as the blackhood's footsteps receded.

Ryg groaned, rolled onto his stomach, and crawled toward his pillow in the corner of the room. He could hear Kiu's hooves tapping on the stone floor beside him.

"Anger," she said, keeping stride with his crawl, "convalescence, a little hatered. Both for me and yourself. Not bad as far as meals go. Guess I don't need the orgy pit after all."

He reached the corner of his room and mushed his face into his pillow. Kiu hopped on his back and crossed her legs. He was too exhausted to do anything about it.

"Are-" he began, "are you really going to help me?"

"A pacts a pact. But I don't think a little bitch like you will ever get to fuck that skinny enchantress, so that still means plenty of fun for me. The pact is altered in word only. Now get some sleep, worm. You've got a big day tomorrow."

"I'm going to get even," he said, turning his head and glaring up at her.

She looked down at him with a raised eyebrow and a grin from ear to ear. "Oh? Can't wait to see you try, little human."

* * * * * * * * * *

Chapter 4

A Helpful Imp

"Oh Ryg," moaned Dys as she slipped her shoulder out from her black robe. She leaned forward, her cleavage clearly visible.

"Dys?" said Ryg. "What are you doing?"

"What does it look like?" she said as she lifted her leg onto his bed and bit her lip seductively.

"Dys, we shouldn't be doing this."

"You're already doing it," she said, her eyes flashing downward and back to his gaze.

He looked down. He was naked and rock hard. He grabbed a nearby pillow and covered his erection.

"I am so so sorry!" he said, scrambling.

"What for?"

"This must her be her doing!" His eyes darted around the room, searching for Kiu.

"Does it matter?" asked Dys, caressing his chin and focusing his gaze on her.

"Dys..."

"Yes," she whispered readily, her lips drawing closer to his.

"We- we should-"

"Shhhh."

The air from her hushing danced against his lips. His hair stood on edge. His eyes fluttered, and his heart raced.

Their lips met in a passionate kiss.

"Fuck me, Ryg."

"Gah!" shouted Ryg, sitting up on the cold stone floor. "W-What?" He was in the corner of his room. His entire body ached.

Kiu moaned loudly. She was sat atop Ryg's writing desk. Her furry legs dangled over the edge, spread wide. Her fingers rotated around her swollen clit. Eyes closed, she quivered with pleasure before falling onto her back.

"Awww, done so soon?" she asked breathlessly, still slowly massaging her clit.

He held his hand up to block his view of her. "Abyssal depths, what are you doing?!"

"Feeding," she said, still on her back. "Still hungry though."

"You can't just-" he started, rising to his feet, "-what the..." He was erect, and the mid-region of his robe was soaked. It was sticky. He looked at Kiu, horrified. "Did- did you do this to me?!"

"Actually, your over eagerness did that to you. A fun little preview of what would happen if you actually tried anything with Ditz."

CDFable
CDFable
112 Followers