Familiar with Benefits Ch. 01-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh huh," he said, not knowing what he was agreeing with.

Her leg brushed against his. The thinness of their robes made it feel almost like skin on skin. At least, it did in his heightened state of arousal.

He moaned.

Dys stopped and looked at him.

He played it off as a strange-sounding yawn.

"Sorry," he started, "I'm just so tired. I think I might have a touch of summoning sickness. I really need to get going."

"Oh," she said, disappointed.

He shot off the bench and shifted his erection under his belt before Dys could notice.

"Well," she continued, "wish me luck." She extended a handshake toward him.

"Good luck." He gripped her hand. His legs buckled. It was so soft. A tingle rippled through him. He could feel his cock pulse and leak with excitement. "Okay bye!"

He turned and clumsily shuffled away. Kiu followed closely behind.

* * * * * * * * * *

Chapter 5

Direction

Ryg sprinted through the halls with his robes tented at his mid-region. Whipping past his fellow initiates and blackhoods, he prayed to whatever evils he could think of to spare him from further embarrassment. Every person he bumped or brushed against caused a wave of energy to jolt through his body. Ignoring their chiding of his hallway etiquette, he pressed forward toward his room.

"Running isn't helping," said Kiu, scurrying behind him. A few people turned around, trying to find the source of the unrecognized voice. Ryg didn't notice or care about the attention she was drawing and quickened his pace, hoping to literally outrun his demon.

The rubbing of his robe was starting to feel too much. His panting turned to occasional moans. His legs nearly gave out several times. Everything felt fuzzy. All his senses were focused on a singular region of his body.

He threw open the door to his chambers and slammed it behind him.

"Careful, moron! You nearly cut me in half," said Kiu, narrowly avoiding bisection.

Ryg ran to his desk and rifled through the drawers. He breathed through gritted teeth as he cast parchments and writing implements to the floor.

"I moved everything around," chuckled Kiu.

"Antivenom!" He was shaking. "Oh- mmmm." He crossed his legs and slammed his fist against the desk.

"I told you that won't help." She coiled her scorpion tail around her arm, placing the stinger in her hand. "Being half imp has its advantages. This end isn't always bad."

Ryg collapsed onto his chair. "What did you, oh- mmm- do to me?"

"Lust!" she exclaimed, jumping and throwing her arms wide. "Basically, you get to feel a tiny bit of what I feel. I can't make it very potent, but it looks like it's working pretty well."

He responded with something between an angry growl and a moan. He didn't want to know what a potent version of this was like.

"I bet you can't wait to write about this, huh?" she teased, giving him a light punch in the thigh.

"Oh hells, don't touch me," he said, feeling a tingle run from his thigh to his loins. "This is unbareable. Make it stop."

"Can't."

"Make it stop!"

"Can't! You gotta expel it yourself."

"Expel?! You can't possibly mean, oh-" he moaned again, crossing his legs.

"Hah! You wish. You can't just jerk lust outta your system. It needs to be directed, dummy. I told you, the cure was between Ditz's legs."

Something was suddenly brimming and in danger of bubbling over, and it wasn't his temper. It took a tremendous effort to stay focused on the argument.

"Grrr, ah- mmmm," He replied, spit escaping from his clenched teeth.

"Yeah, go back and open with that." She laughed, hopping onto Ryg's bed.

Everything felt so good. Even a light draft was becoming overstimulating. Like a mosquito bite he desperately wanted to scratch but couldn't. His body was crying for relief.

"Turn around," he said, removing his robe, the inside of which was sticky with precum.

"Come on! More authority," she mocked.

"Kiu!" His heart was racing. Cold sweat poured from his brow.

"Well if you can't use authority begging might work." She was watching him with red eyes.

"Please-"

"On your knees."

He fell to his knees and begged, "Please! Turn around, q-quickly!"

Very slowly, she shuffled around.

"Mmmm." He gripped his cock while still on his knees. His balls tightened. He didn't even need a single stroke. Pleasure wracked his body as several shots of cum spurted forth, each hitting the stone floor with a wet smack. Loudly, he let out several quick moans as he continued to release.

"Whatcha doin' back there?" she laughed.

He fell forward onto his hand, his cock still pulsating in his other hand will dull pleasure. His lust gave way to humiliation, but only barely.

"Ugh, what a waste," said Kiu as she turned back around. "Feelin' better, squirts?"

He felt a little better but could feel the sensation slowly bubbling again. He looked up at Kiu from on all fours. Her wicked grin and blood-red eyes glared down at him from his bed.

"Ah," he gasped, "Please don't look."

"Yeah, heh," she said, crossing her legs and resting her chin on her fist. "I tried to help. All you had to do was follow your dick and everything would have worked out. Now look at you."

"Am I stuck like this?! No, no no no..." he whimpered.

"Ugh, is that despair? That's disgusting, stop. You'll be fine." Her eyes returned to their bright yellow. She smacked her lips, and her face went sour. "Oh, it's so bad."

"Well what am I going to do?! I can't see Dys like this! I'm ruined."

"Yeah, orgy pit not sounding too bad now, is it? Common stop." Her face was serious.

"Kiu! I can't do anything like this! What- oh, mmmm." His mind clouded with hazy desire once again. His cock went stiff.

"Oh you're so dramatic. It'll wear off in a day or two."

"A day?!"

"Or two." She stopped and wretched, "Stop with the dispair! It's fucking gross. Ugh, you're pathetic." She hopped off the bed, "I'll help if it'll get you to stop."

"You've already helped p-plenty! I don't- Mmm," he didn't realize he'd begun stroking himself.

"Fine, go ask Ditz if she'll let you fuck her in this sorry state."

"Dys! It's- Dys, mmm, oh Dys..."

"Uh huh, now what?"

"W-what do you mean by h-help," he said, shuddering and trying to resist giving in again.

"Unholy shit, what do you think it means? Honeslty, what do they teach you here?"

"We have to..." he gulped.

"Ha! First off, no way I'm fucking you. You reek of dispair. Second, in matters of desire, I can't do anything you don't agree to. There are rules. I'm an abyssal, not a monster."

"Was this your plan all along? Sabotage my chances with Dys so you can feed off me?"

"Trust me, there's way better dick I could go after in this tower. Told you, I was trying to help. I thought if you listened to your sad starved cock for a minute you'd actually get somewhere." She grimaced at the small puddle of spent lust on the floor. "Then maybe I'd get a nice meal from the both of you that wasn't laced with this rancid fucking dispair. Ugh."

He could feel his senses starting to waiver again. He knew he wouldn't be able to resist much longer. He eyed Kiu carefully. Her hand on her hip and eyes half-open, she looked more annoyed than mischievous.

"F-fine!" he finally managed to blurt out.

"Alright, bed," she ordered.

He made his way onto the bed. Naked, he felt exposed and vulnerable. Even with his emotions blurred, he was unmistakably excited to be back in his bed. He laid down on his back. The course sheets felt as smooth as silk in his current state.

Kiu hopped onto the bed. "Alright, how you wanna do this?"

"I- I don't know. I've never done anything like this before." The urge to please himself was strong, but he couldn't bring himself to grasp his manhood while Kiu stared directly into his soul with her beady eyes.

Her eyes flickered red. "Ugh, you're so full of gross emotions I can't even feed off this energy." Eyes returning to yellow, she looked at his cock the same way Ryg looked at a jigsaw puzzle. "No way that's going near a hole. Hmmm, Okay, just- hold on."

She moved between his spread legs. Her hooves transformed into red human feet with bright purple toenails. She pressed his cock between her big toe and index toe and pushed it against his stomach. It felt so warm. His cock was slick with cum from his first attempt to purge his lust. Dexterously, she slid her foot up and down his shaft, stopping at the tip of his head and stroking back down to his balls.

He clenched his teeth, gripped the sheets, and tilted his head back as the sensation nearly overwhelmed him. His cock twitched and pulsed between her smooth toes.

"Hey focus! Eyes on me," she said, snapping her fingers while her foot kept its rhythm.

He tore his eyes away from the ceiling and looked into the two yellow pools staring back at him. She grinned.

"You like that?"

"It- it feels so good," he moaned.

"Yeah?" She pushed her foot against him harder and increased her speed. "See, I'm not so bad."

"Not so bad," he repeated back, not really thinking with his brain. Nothing in his life had made him feel this good. He felt hypnotized by her. He'd never felt harder in his life.

"Look at all of me." She bit her lip and swayed her curvaceous hips in sync with each slippery slide of her foot up and down his shaft, her supple breasts bouncing with each stroke.

He felt his balls tighten as his pleasure intensified.

She whispered again, "Look at me."

He obeyed, taking in the sight of her. For the first time, he truly saw her. Her unearthly beauty startled him slightly. Her ridiculous proportions were made for arousal, and they were working. He gave into a desire he didn't know was there, abandoning all sense of decency as he gazed upon her small, seductive figure. In that moment, he wanted more of her and hated himself for it.

He could feel himself getting close. He squirmed beneath her. He wanted to look away but couldn't bring himself to do so. It felt too good.

"Don't look away," she said in a sing-songy tone. "Wouldn't want to have to suffer through this again, would we?"

He felt the familiar sensation build inside him, rushing toward release.

She stopped and leaned forward, putting pressure on his throbbing member.

"Tell me what you want."

"Please-"

"Say it."

"I want to cum," he moaned.

"With authority," she teased.

"I want to cum!"

"Good boy." She resumed stroking faster than before, her toes wriggling against the head of his cock at the apex of each stroke.

He passed the point of no return. A pained pleasure rushed through him. Looking into Kiu's eyes, he released between her toes. She moaned giddily and narrowed her beady eyes on him as spurt after spurt landed on his stomach. She squeezed the last drops of cum from his pulsating cock and toyed with his tip between her toes.

Ryg let out something between a whimper and moan.

She loomed over him with a razor-sharp grin that seemed to occupy half her face.

He let his head fall onto his pillow and stared at the cold stone ceiling. As his mind cleared, a wave of shame washed over him. He covered his face with his hands.

"What have I done," he groaned through his hands.

"Made a mess from the looks of it." Kiu wiped her foot on his bedsheets before transforming it back into a hoof. She balled up some of his bedding and tossed it on him. "Clean yourself up."

"You're not going to do anything lewd with it?" he said through his hands.

"I told you it's all gross and tained. If you wanna eat it knock yourself out."

"Disgusting."

"I'll say, you wanna fuck your imp. Heh, freak."

"No! No! Only because you tricked me!" he snapped back as he got to cleaning himself off.

"Oh?" she said, her smile fading. "You're feeling better aren't you?"

He thought for a moment. The fact that he was able to think for a moment told him all he needed to know.

"You have to direct lust. If there wasn't a part of you that didn't like this-" she slapped her plump ass, "then you'd still be hopelessly blasting sad cum all over the room. You can lie to yourself all you want but your body can't lie to me."

He aggressively shook his head.

"Hah, best come to terms with it now. Somewhere buried under all the polite airs and stammering you call a personality is someone who wants to stick their cock between these fleshy red sacks of-"

He covered his ears and looked away as she rolled her hips and squeezed her breasts. He waited a moment before looking back.

"-while shoving your whole fucking fist up my tight little imp ass," she concluded while punching the wind.

"Are you finished?" he asked bitterly.

"No, but you sure are," she snickered. "Now, clean this mess up. Ditz seems like the fussy type who won't fuck in a pigsty."

A great drowsiness took him. He was exhausted, and his body ached all over. He put his robe back on and got to work cleaning up the mess he'd made. He needed fresh linens and, more than anything else, a bath. He hoped that hot water and soap would alleviate the pangs of shame. Both would have to wait until tomorrow. He couldn't look his fellow students in the eye for fear that they'd somehow know what he'd done.

He looked over to Kiu if only to keep an eye on her. She was lying in his bed, watching the ceiling, humming and swaying her hoof to the melody. He found his eyes lingering on her for longer than he'd intended. His eyes flickered over her supple breasts and plump rear. His mind served him a reminder of the scene from moments ago. He had felt so good in that moment. Shame and confusion gripped him as he watched her.

She stopped humming, and her eyes locked with his. He jumped back.

"So next time," she said, settling into his bed, "listen to your cock because every instinct in that panicked little body of yours is wrong. We'll get her next time."

He stared blankly at her.

"Don't look so confused. We have a pact. Besides, a front-row seat to two humans fucking is like a feast for my kind."

"So you really thought you were helping?" he asked incredulously.

"I was. We. Have. A. Pact."

He paused. "And why did you... help me?" he finally asked.

"Are you deaf? We have a pact-"

"No, I mean..." He awkwardly gestured at his bed.

"Oh, you mean by making you spray your fuck sauce all over yourself."

"Eug! Don't-"

"You're no good to me in that state. And despair is disgusting. And," she said, looking away, "it ruins the game if you just give up."

He wasn't sure what he saw at that moment, but he decided it was best not to let his eyes linger on her any longer. He laid out the soiled sheets in the corner where he'd be sleeping.

"Is this all just a game to you?" he finally asked.

"Yes," she replied as though it were the most obvious fact in existence. "And I'm winning. So don't be a sore loser and quit now. And, like any good fuck, you don't stop after one round."

He let out a sigh and decided he'd had enough of today. He was expected to be writing a report so no one would question him being sequestered in his room. Defeated, he laid his head on his pillow and let sleep take him. It was barely noon.

* * * * * * * * * *

Chapter 6

Cleaning Up

Ryg's hair stood on edge. Dys' smiled up at him as she crawled atop him, her supple breasts dragged along his chest. Her chest rose and fell in time with her heavy breaths of excitement.

"Ryg," she panted, pressing herself against his throbbing cock, "happy to see me?"

"Oh brimstone!" shouted Ryg, pushing her off.

"Mmm, feeling rough tonight?" she moaned from the floor. She began toying with herself. "Have I been bad? Are you going to punish me?"

"Kiu!" He shouted, ignoring her. "Stop this! This isn't right."

"It's just a dream," said Dys as she lept atop him once more. She bit his earlobe and moaned, "You're dream."

"Mmmm... No. Not like this. It isn't descent." He said, grabbing Dys by the shoulders.

"Oh?" moaned Dys. She slid down his body, her fingers following along this treasure trail. "Can't I just have one... little... taste..." Her mouth hovered over his rock hard cock. He could feel her breath against it. Something was rising within him.

He bit his arm.

"Gah!" he shouted, springing up from the hard stone floor.

"Oh common!" shouted Kiu from atop his writing desk, fingers still inside herself.

"Why do you keep masturbating on my desk?!"

"Why can't you just listen to your cock for once?!"

He shivered. He was still stiff and throbbing. Embarrassed, he turned from her to adjust himself.

"Great," said Kiu, hopping down, "now we're both horngry."

"Horn- you know what, never mind."

"Horny and angry."

"Yes, I figured that out, thank you."

He grabbed a bucket from under his bed filled with various cleaning implements.

"I'll be right back," he said. "You stay here."

Kiu watched him with red eyes as he left. He made his way to the water pump just outside the dorms and filled the bucket. There was a short line. A few initiates behind him were gossiping about a ruckus in one of the dorms yesterday.

Ryg felt his heart leap into his throat. He didn't dare inject himself into the conversation, especially after the person in front of him said he couldn't figure out if he was hearing moaning or whimpering. He quickly filled his bucket and fled back to his room.

Darting into his room, he saw Kiu waiting impatiently on his bed.

"You know," she started, "I don't think I've seen you come in here and not be in a panic."

"People heard us," he whispered.

"So?"

"So?! So, I don't want to be Ryg, the guy who fornicates with imps! It's bad enough-"

"Half-imp."

"Regardless!"

"So just keep your voice down next time."

"There won't be a next time!"

"Oh?" she said, grinning. Her eyes narrowed and flooded with bright red.

Ryg had a flashback of that smile beating down on him as her foot slid up and down his cock. The rush of humiliation and relief came back to him all at once. He felt a familiar tingle.

"Ha!" she laughed loud enough for all the dorm to hear. "You like it more than I thought!"

"You're misreading-"

"Imp fucker."

"Half-imp!" he spat back. "And I was poisoned and confused." He turned from her, setting the bucket full of water on the floor and getting down on his hands and knees. He got to work scrubbing the floor and grumbling all the while.

"You look good like that," she teased.

"This mess is your fault, the least you could-"

"Fine," she said, hopping off the bed.

"Wait, really?"

"All this sad virgin cum still reeks of dispair. This is more for me than for you. And I guess I may, in some small way, maybe, from a very narrow point of view, be partially responsible for some of this. If you really squint."

As they worked, intrusive thoughts of the prior evening harassed Ryg. He kept reminding himself that it was the only way to fix the situation. Under normal circumstances, he would never have done such a thing. He wondered how much of the poison was still in his system, affecting his judgment at this very moment. Every time he shook one of these thoughts off, he would check to see if Kiu was reading him, but she always seemed as though she had just looked away.

The cleanup didn't take much time. Ryg was surprised Kiu was capable of being helpful. Several times, she told him he missed a spot, telling him there was still despair on the floor. This wasn't true, but Ryg wasn't about to figure that out.

"What now?" asked Kiu as Ryg finished cleaning the same spot for the fourth time.

"Bathtime. I'm disgusting."

"Oh, a bath sounds fun! I can-"

"No no! Just me. I'm taking a bath. You're staying here."

"Like abyss you are. You know how often people fuck in the tub? I'm starving here!"

"I'll feed you afterward!"

"Ryg, so forward," she teased.

"No, gah, I'll bring you some kitchen scraps, is what I meant."