Family

Story Info
Adam and Evie have a visit from mom and dad.
5.8k words
4.48
59.3k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adam and his sister, Evelyn, have a very personal relationship. The origin of their relationship was told in the story "Cabin Fever." (Literotica, https://www.literotica.com/s/cabin-fever-49, 4/30/2020). Their story expanded to include their mother in "Georgia." (Literotica, https://www.literotica.com/s/georgia-2, 6/5/2020).

It's now the beginning of June and Adam and Evie are still living together in the family cabin in the Upper Peninsular of Michigan and, if the governor's orders are valid, it looks like they'll be there for at least two more weeks.

I was sitting on the porch in front of the cabin, sipping iced tea, enjoying the warmer spring weather and watching the clouds and birds outside when my sister, Evie, came out of the cabin and sat next to me. She, like me, wasn't wearing any clothing except on her feet. We'd given up clothing within minutes of arriving at the cabin last April.

That was an easy decision. Evie and I had lingered at the cabin last March when Evie, her about to be former husband Roger, and our parents had a weeklong stay and everyone else had left for Ann Arbor. We danced around with each other, alone in the cabin, until, surprise, we fell into bed and screwed like rabbits. We discovered many things about each other including how wonderful the sex was and that neither of us was too attached to clothing. The decision to 'go native' was easy when we arrived back without anyone else last April.

Mom, she wants us to call her Georgia, dropped in unannounced in May for four days and took control of the routine in the cabin, including the sex and dress code. When she finally got dressed and left for home, we sighed in relief and began working on a long-term plan for our relationship.

"Adam," said Evie sitting next to me, "would you like to take a walk with me?"

"Absolutely," I answered, downed the last of my tea, stood up and offered her a hand. We walked, hand in hand, down the path toward the forest. When we entered the forest, the temperature dropped twenty degrees in the shade. Evie's nipples perked up with the cold. I noticed but I didn't point it out to her since she became embarrassed when her nipples acted independently of her conscious effort. My traitorous cock noticed and began to grow independently of my conscious effort.

"Did my nipples do that to you?" asked Evie as she reached for my half-enlarged erection.

I laughed along with her as we strolled deeper into the dusky forest. Evie couldn't resist gently playing with my cock and we walked close together with my arm around her waist.

"That's mom and dad's tree," commented Evie when we entered a small, sunlit clearing and she pointed to a large oak directly in front of us.

"It is," I answered.

"You know what they do against that tree, don't you?" said Evie.

"I do."

"Well, I think we should use the tree in their honor," she suggested.

I'm never reluctant to follow Evie's lead, especially when it leads to sex. Evie turned and pressed her body against mine. She kissed me and rubbed her breasts against my chest, her stiff nipples tickling my skin. She backed up, pulling me with her until she was against the tree. Her left leg came up over my waist and my fully erect member found her warm and familiar passage. I slid inside her and she pressed down against me. I pushed back against her until she could lift her right leg around my waist. I was holding her up, supporting her against the tree as I moved vigorously inside her. We continued like that until I came and slid from her.

"That was for you mom," Evie said as she got her feet back on the ground.

Life at the cabin was like that. Evie and I lived, mostly without clothing, most of the time. We had sex often, when either of us wanted to. Some evenings we would sit, holding hands and watch a movie over the satellite cable. Other evenings we had repeated sex and chose to watch the movie some other evening.

It was a perfect environment. I was an independent contractor and could work remotely with the cabin WiFi and the satellite internet service. We lived simply only needing to keep the generator fueled and an occasional trip to get food and more fuel. We read novels on our tablets between sexual encounters and we planned our future when the stay at home orders expired.

We were pretty much settled on living together in an environment that was new to us. We were young, in love and had the same last name. If people drew the wrong conclusions about our relationship, we weren't going to correct them.

The unannounced visit of our mother, Georgia, last month, unsettled us for a time but we began to understand her motivations and, since she was unavoidable, we were determined to live with however it would develop.

My phone rang in the middle of the afternoon on a Wednesday. Georgia was on the phone telling me, and Evie, that she and dad were coming up to the cabin for a week. She told me they would arrive late on Friday and planned to stay until the following Saturday.

Evie wasn't thrilled with their plan to stay for a week. Georgia's previous visit had resulted in sex between the three of us but this trip dad would be with her. His presence would add significant strain on our unrestricted sexual conduct and dress code. I agreed with her but I suggested that mom knew what she was doing and having dad along wouldn't change her plans significantly. I didn't know exactly how but I cautioned her to let mom lead and follow along. At worst, it would only be a week of sneaking off into the forest, lake or taking advantage of those times when mom and dad left the cabin together.

We spent the day Friday, washing the sheets and making the beds in both bedrooms. We straightened the rest of the cabin and removed all signs of our sexual romps. All day, Evie encouraged sex at an increased rate, rationalizing she needed to store enough sex to last the week.

Mom and dad arrived late Friday and we had a late supper after stowing their gear in the spare bedroom. We had nice evening catching up on happenings with family and friends over a bottle of white wine. We watched some late news and mom suggested it was time to retire.

I gathered a pillow, sheet and blanket from the bedroom and began to create a sleeping area on the sofa. "What are you doing?" mom asked as dad left the room.

"I'm going to sleep here," I answered her.

"Don't be silly. Sleep with Evelyn like every other night. We don't want to disturb your routine."

"But what about dad? What will he think?" I asked.

"Don't worry about Ralph," she said. "He'll be cool with it. I'll see to it."

"If you think so," I said, picked up the linens and headed to the bedroom.

Mom smiled and said good night as she went into her bedroom and closed the door. Evie was surprised when I returned. "Really?" she said when I told her what mom told me.

Evie and I had restrained sex that night with the bedroom door closed. We slept and had another quiet sexual session before sleeping again. In the morning, after a lingering coupling, we dressed and went into the kitchen for breakfast. Mom and dad's bedroom door was open and they weren't anywhere inside the cabin. We made coffee and went out on the porch to enjoy the morning air and wait for them to return.

About twenty minutes later, mom and dad strolled out of the forest, holding hands, wearing light footwear and nothing else. They were both naked as the day they were born.

"Holy shit," exclaimed Evie before they were close enough to hear her.

Mom's nipples were extended from the cool of the forest and her pubic area was completely shaved, a holdover from her last visit. Dad's relaxed and circumcised cock swung slightly side-to-side as he walked. He wasn't very large relaxed and I guessed he was a grower rather than a shower. Mom waved as she and dad drew closer.

"Good morning, you two," mom called. "We got up early and went for a walk while waiting for you. I hope you haven't been waiting for long."

Evie seemed to have lost her voice. "Not a problem," I said. "We've only been up for a few minutes. Did you have a nice walk?"

"We did. We visited several of our favorite places," she said with a wink. "I hope you both made good use of the extra bed time this morning while we were walking," she stated with another wink.

Evie seemed frozen. I helped her up and we all went into the cabin. Mom got breakfast going and we had a lingering meal with mom and dad naked and Evie and I dressed. When he finished his coffee, dad excused himself and headed for the bathroom.

Mom used his absence to suggest, "You know, you guys don't have to wear clothing if you don't want to."

"I appreciate your suggestion," I said. "We'll talk about it."

"You want me to be naked in front of dad," a shocked Evie interjected.

"He won't be a problem," mom said. "He's perfectly comfortable in front of you."

"I get that but I'm his daughter. I don't know if I'll be comfortable in front of him." Evie added.

"Evelyn," said mom. "Your being naked in front of dad will not have the slightest effect on him. He won't, he doesn't, think of you in that way. He's been naked in front of hundreds of naked women without a single problem. Trust me, he won't be uncomfortable and, with time, neither will you."

"I'll consider it," Evie conceded.

"That's all I can ask," said mom. "Why don't you two go talk about it while I clean up here?"

Evie and I went to our bedroom and closed the door. "Well, that wasn't how I expected this morning to go," I observed.

"You can say that again," said Evie.

"Well, that wasn't how ... "

"Stop that. This isn't funny."

"I'll be naked too," I offered.

"You're a guy. You probably don't have a problem being naked in front of dad and you've already spent four days naked with mom. It's not the same for me. I'm his daughter. The rules are different."

"If I'm reading mom right, there are no 'rules'," I said. "And she's known dad a lot longer than either of us. I think we should trust her judgment."

"Am I supposed to strip for dad the way mom stripped for you?" Evie asked.

"I don't think so. I think we just take off our clothes and carry on like nothing's different."

"Shit, this is hard."

"A lot harder than dad will be.

"Don't make me laugh. This is a serious decision."

"Let me help," I said.

I moved in front of her, took the bottom of her t-shirt in both hands and pulled it off over her head.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Making your decision easier," I said.

I reached behind her, unhooked her bra and removed it. When I reached for her shorts, she stopped me.

"Shit," she said as she removed her shorts and panties in one rapid motion.

"There, are you satisfied?" she asked.

"I don't have to be satisfied. I know mom will be. How about you?"

"I think I can do this but you have to take off your clothes too."

"Do you want to do the honors?"

"Not this time. Just do it."

I stripped and we walked, hand in hand, back into the kitchen. Dad was sitting at the table drinking a mug of coffee while mom continued to work at the sink. Evie sat at the table on the chair furthest from dad and I got mugs of coffee for each of us.

If dad noticed how Evie was dressed, he didn't react. He was looking directly at her. He didn't smile or blink. It was impossible to determine if her nakedness was any different to him from when she was dressed.

Mom looked around. "Nice," she said. "You both look wonderful." She finished up, got herself a mug of coffee and sat at the last place at the table.

"It's nice for us all to be together again. You have any plans for the day."

"The weather is going to be warm. We could walk or swim in the lake. Do you have any ideas," I asked.

"I'd like to get you alone for a couple of hours. Otherwise, I'm open to suggestions," mom answered.

Evie looked at mom astonished that she would suggest time alone with Adam with dad in the room. Mom picked up on Evie's reaction immediately. "Adam, Ralph, would you excuse Evelyn and me for a few minutes?"

Dad and I took our mugs out on the porch and left Evie and mom alone at the table.

"Evelyn, you seem uncomfortable," mom opened.

"I'm confused. You talk about having sex with Adam as if dad wasn't in the room."

"I get it. You need to know that dad knows all about the last time I was here. I discussed it with him before I left to come here and he approves."

"I don't get it. Are you and dad having sex with other people?" Evie asked.

"We are and we've been having sex with others for many years."

"Swingers?" postulated Evie.

"Some might refer to us that way. We're not indiscriminate. We only engage with one other couple at a time. In case you're wondering, we've never been part of a group orgy."

"TMI," said Evie.

"I'll try not to mention it in the future," responded Georgia.

"So, dad expects to have sex with me?" asked Evie.

"No dear. He doesn't. He hasn't had an erection in years, he's accepted his condition and he insisted that I shouldn't give up sex just because he had to."

"My head's going to explode. You're telling me you're sexually active and he's celibate."

"Not exactly. Dad can't have an erection so he can't fuck. His nervous system is intact and he experiences the usual feelings. He can't penetrate a woman with his cock but that doesn't mean he doesn't enjoy sex in other ways."

"Other ways?"

"Just about everything except intercourse. He enjoys a good hand job or blowjob without the erection. And he loves to kiss and stimulate a woman's body with his fingers and tongue."

"That sounds a lot like sex to me."

"It is."

"So he expects to have sex with me."

"No. He'll never mention it. He'll respond if you raise the issue. He can't bring himself to initiate something since he doesn't want to disappoint anyone. He probably needs therapy but he refuses to agree."

"So it's my decision."

"It is. Yours alone but I can assure you that he doesn't disappoint."

Mom and Evie came out on the porch together. Evie took my hand and asked me to take a walk with her. We walked down to the lake and settled on the flat rock there. Evie shared the conversation she had with mom. I listened without offering a suggestion. Evie never asked me for an opinion. We just sat on the rock, held hands and Evie thought about what mom told her.

When we arrived back at the cabin, Georgia said, "Adam, do you have a moment?" She actually meant an hour or two. I air kissed toward Evie and followed Georgia into the bedroom. Evie sat on the sofa next to her dad. Ralph looked at her, smiled and asked, "Did Georgia share the nature of our relationship with you?"

"She did. She shared that you and her have been having sex with other couples for years. That you share all your experiences with each other including her activities when she visited with Adam and me last month."

"Did she say more?"

"She told me you have a physical problem and can't get an erection anymore and that you're sensitive about the issue and don't initiate relationships because you don't want to embarrass yourself or disappoint anyone."

"Was that all?"

"She said you didn't disappoint."

"She's right about most of it but I don't know if I've ever disappointed anyone. I doubt they'd tell me."

"I can see that," Evie agreed.

Ralph reached out with his right hand in the direction of Evie's breast. He stopped inches short and asked, "May I?"

Evie nodded almost imperceptivity and watched as her father's hand moved closer and lifted her left breast in his hand. She didn't know what to expect but she certainly didn't expect it to feel so good. Ralph hefted her breast so delicately, so gently, that it took her by surprise. She'd had her breasts held by several men and Adam hundreds of times but not like Ralph held her breast. Other men fondled, squeezed, pinched and generally played with her breasts with mutual pleasure. Ralph seemed to be focused only her pleasure. Every movement of his fingers contributed to her pleasure. If he was receiving gratification from touching her breast, it wasn't obvious.

She closed her eyes, leaned her head back and focused on her breast. She gasped slightly when Ralph reached out with his left hand and held her right breast. She began to breathe again as her pleasure increased exponentially. She almost had an orgasm when Ralph began to rub her nipples in small circles with his thumbs.

In the bedroom, Georgia closed the door, moved close to Adam, took his face in both hands and kissed him firmly. "I've missed you," she said.

"You know this," Adam said indicating the two of us in the bedroom, "is a problem for Evie?"

"That's why I brought Ralph with me this time," Georgia responded.

"You think he'll relieve her discomfort?"

"I'm counting on it," she said.

She kissed him again, probing his lips with her tongue until their tongues were sharing both their mouths. "God, you make me so wet," she said breathlessly. "Do you want to stand here or should we jump on the bed and fuck each other senseless?"

"If Ralph is as good as you think he is, then this relationship deserves more than just random fucking. We should take the time to satisfy more than just our bodies."

"Oooh, I like how that sounds," Georgia agreed. "Where do we start?"

"If we were dressed, I'd love to watch you strip, very slowly, for me but we'll have to save that for another time. Instead, why don't I sit on the bed and you treat me to a sensual display of your body?"

"No one has ever asked me to do that before," Georgia admitted. "I'm not sure I know how."

"Oh, I think you do. Every woman knows how to move her body in ways that make men weak."

Georgia kissed Adam again, pushed him back to sit on the side of the bed and stepped back three steps. She placed her hands on her hips and smiled. She stood still for several moments and then her hips began to shift in small circles. Her body rotated as her hips vibrated.

Adam's body began to react. His penis enlarged as Georgia danced. "I told you, you knew how move," he said when she was facing him again.

"I see," Georgia said.

Georgia's hips never stopped as she slid her hands up the sides of her body and under her breasts. Adam watched intently. Her breasts were identical to Evie's breasts, only slightly larger and slightly more pendulant. Her nipples were the same size and shape as Evie's and they perked up exactly the same way. She smiled broadly as she rubbed her nipples with her thumbs and then lifted each breast to kiss each nipple. She continued to smile as she watched Adam's discomfort with his erection.

Georgia turned around again and bent over with her back to Adam. She watched Adam between her legs as she wiggled her backside knowing he could see her engorged pussy lips between her cheeks. She reached around, separated her cheeks to improve his view and was gratified to watch as he struggled with not reaching out to touch her.

Georgia couldn't wait any longer. She straightened up, turned around to face him, moved closer and pushed him on his back on the bed. She climbed on the bed with her legs astride his waist. Several drops of her desire landed on his navel. She moved him further back onto the bed until his erection was directly below her. Aiming his erection with one hand, she settled down on him until he was deeply inside her.

On the sofa in the living room, Evie was floating in a dream world as Ralph did wonderful things with his hands and fingers on her breasts. He pushed gently on her until she leaned back with her head on the arm of the sofa. Ralph removed his hands from her breasts. Disappointed she opened her eyes to look at him. He leaned forward and gently rubbed two fingers over her eyelids to close them again. He then slid back, shifted her hips toward him on the sofa and lifted her left leg up on the back of the sofa leaving her right leg off the sofa.

12