Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ralph moved up between her legs and restored his hands to her breasts. Evie sighed in relief as she returned to her dream state. She held her breath as Ralph lifted her left breast in his hand and placed his lips on her nipple. She inhaled deeply as he sucked her nipple into his mouth and her breath pulsed as his tongue moved back and forth over the tip of her nipple. Her hips began to pulse in sync with her breath as Ralph repeated his sucking on her right breast.

Evie saw red behind her eyelids as Ralph began to kiss down her body and bright flashes when he paused at her navel and probed it with his tongue. When he reached her vulva, he moved the hood of her clitoris aside with his fingers and when he kissed her there, she saw stars. He paused for only a moment and continued further down. He lifted her legs higher until he could reach her rectum with his tongue. The stars turned to fireworks as he focused on her tight sphincter with his tongue, probing and pushing inside her against her tight muscle.

Evie's body was moving reflexively, out of her control, led by her hips as Ralph slowly pushed a finger in her ass. When he withdrew his finger part way and pushed it back inside her, she had her first orgasm. He kept his finger in place as he waited for her to calm. He used his tongue to separate her lips and probe her vagina. He curled and flexed his tongue against the walls of her vagina and she had a second orgasm.

Ralph replaced his tongue with two fingers and moved his mouth to her clitoris. He sucked on her clitoris and pressed his fingers against the front wall of her vagina. When he blew against her engorged clitoris, she had a third orgasm.

Ralph waited for her to recover again, moved from between her legs and helped her to sit alongside him. He cupped one breast with his hand and kissed her gently and then more passionately. Evie's breath slowly returned to normal and she opened her eyes.

"Are you okay?" asked Ralph.

"Am I okay?, Evie asked. "How could I be okay after that?" she asked further. That's the most incredible non-sex I've ever had. You know how to please a lady. You didn't disappoint. I'll be fine in another minute or two."

In the bedroom, Georgia had her eyes closed. She leaned in, supporting herself with her arms on Adam's shoulders and ground her hips down on his erection rapidly. She was panting furiously as she neared her orgasm. Beneath her, Adam was doing everything he could to lose the race to orgasm with Georgia. If it hadn't been for the earlier experience with Evie, he wouldn't have had a chance. As it was, it was close. Georgia suddenly sat erect on him and arched her back. Her whole body tensed and shook and she uttered a long wail ending a guttural growl as she climaxed. Adam held her hips down, forced himself as deeply inside her as he could and pumped his contribution inside her.

They lay alongside each other, panting and trying to catch their breath. Adam leaned over Georgia and kissed her. "That was magnificent," he told her. "I never imagined someone your age could be so energetic and sexual."

"I'll ignore the age comment and take that as the complement I know it was."

"It was and I apologize. Nothing about you is old."

"Adam, honestly, I'm a little amazed myself. You know I've had sex with probably hundreds of men. In reality, they've all grown old with me and we've all lost the stamina of youth together. I don't think we even noticed it slipping away. Fucking you is a rebirth. I'm feeling strong again." Georgia laughed.

"What's so funny?" asked Adam.

"I had a random thought."

"Care to share?"

"I thought that I'd have to restrain myself when I'm having sex with one of my regular partners or I might kill him in the process."

"That's not funny."

"Maybe not, but it contains some truth. I don't know anyone except you I could be so physical with."

"They may surprise you."

"You mean if I surprise them. I'll think about it. Now I lost control and skipped some of the agenda."

"How so?"

"Lay there and I show you," said Georgia as she started kissing down Adam's body.

In the living room, Evie took Ralph's hand and said, "Thank you. I'm going to be fine. How about you?" she asked.

"Evie, there is something you can do for me," said George.

"Tell me. Whatever you want."

Ralph moved her hand down until it rested on his flaccid cock and sagging testicles. Evie remembered what Georgia had told her about what might please Ralph. She wondered how a hand job or blowjob might work when Ralph can't get an erection. She didn't have to think about it. She wanted to give him whatever she could. She'd find out how it worked in the process.

Evie rubbed and stroked Ralph's limp cock. It had no substance, like a worn out rope. Ralph had his head back on the sofa and his eyes closed. He must be feeling something even though there was no sign of it in his genitals. She held his cock upright, leaned in and kissed the top of it.

Ralph reacted verbally, uttering something unintelligible. Evie stretched out on the sofa and put her face in Ralph's crotch. She supported his cock with one hand and put her mouth over the end of it. She pushed her mouth down on his cock. Instead of it touching the back of her throat, it bunched up in her mouth. She moved it around with her tongue, sucked hard on it and stretched it as she pulled it out of her mouth.

Evie repeated moving Ralph's cock in and out of her mouth. Ralph moaned quietly as she moved her mouth on him. Remembering Ralph's finger in her ass, she lubricated one finger with saliva and pressed it on his rectum. Ralph shifted his body down to give her easier access. She took that as permission and she pushed her finger deep into Ralph's ass.

Suddenly, her mouth was full of hot, thick liquid. Ralph had cum in her mouth without warning. She didn't know that was possible without an erection. She swallowed what hadn't leaked from her mouth and wiped the rest on the back of her hand. Still resting on Ralph's thigh, Evie looked up at Ralph. His head was back on the sofa, his eyes were closed and, except for the smile on his face, he could have been asleep.

Evie sat up next to Ralph and held his hand. Ralph opened his eyes. "Thank you Evie," he said.

"You're welcome, but I didn't know that was possible," Evie commented.

"What was possible?" asked Ralph.

"Cumming without an erection. It surprised me."

"It surprised me too," said Ralph, "but I knew it was possible. It hadn't happened to me in so long that I forgot about it. I'm sorry. I should have warned you."

"No apology necessary. It was a pleasant surprise and, now that I know it's possible, I'll be able to anticipate it better."

"Then, can I assume, we'll repeat what just happened sometime?" asked Ralph.

"Of course. Don't assume. Count on it," confirmed Evie.

In the bedroom, Georgia was gobbling Adam's cock, determined to restore his erection. Adam had an arm stretched behind Georgia's body, attempting to gain access to her pussy or ass. Reacting to Adam's attempts, Georgia moved on her knees around until she could straddle Adam's face and settled down on his waiting mouth.

They worked in unison on each other's genitals until Adam was hard and stimulated and Georgia was wet and stimulated. Georgia had a small orgasm, turned around again and settled between Adam's legs. She kept mouthing his erection, drawing it into her mouth and down her throat. The sensation of feeling his cock slip through her mouth and into her throat challenged his ability to control his ejaculation. He was amazed that Georgia could draw him so far inside her mouth. She managed to keep him deep into her throat for an eternity and, when she came up for air, she didn't gasp for air or choke. She just took a deep breath and settled him down her throat again.

He slid up against the headboard of the bed to watch Georgia work her magic. He did well suppressing his orgasm until he watched his cock expand her throat on the down stroke. He came strongly, deep in her throat realizing that she wouldn't have to swallow. His semen was already on the way to her stomach.

Georgia crawled up alongside Adam, hugged him and kissed him. They embraced like that for several minutes until Georgia suggested it was time to rejoin the others. "Do you think they've had enough time?" asked Adam. "I don't want to interrupt anything."

Just then, they heard the whistle of the hot water kettle. "I don't think we'll interrupt anything," laughed Georgia.

They took time to clean up and went back to the living area holding hands. They found Ralph and Evie sitting at the kitchen table, drinking tea.

"Would you like some tea?" asked Ralph. "We made plenty."

Georgia sat while Adam poured tea for both of them. When he sat at the table, Georgia commented, "Well, quite a morning."

"Yes dear," echoed Ralph, "Quite a morning indeed."

Adam and Evie looked at each other and laughed. "Do you both always understate your experiences?" Evie asked.

Georgia looked at her and responded, "I assume you made a decision and you're not disappointed?"

"I never thought I'd be disappointed. I was more concerned about hurting him at his age," laughed Evie.

Ralph looked at Evie and gave her the finger. All four of us laughed at his reaction.

"I was wrong," added Evie. "Actually, he may have hurt me."

Ralph threw her a kiss and we all laughed again.

The rest of the week was a continuous calm party. Evie and I had all the time we wanted to be together. I had daily contact with Georgia and Ralph had two more sessions with Evie. I slept with Evie most nights except for two nights when I slept with Georgia. Evie slept with Ralph those nights.

We took long walks in the woods together and in pairs. We also swam together in the lake although we were reluctant to have sex in the lake water. On one walk, I walked, holding hands, with Georgia. When we reached the clearing with the old oak tree, Georgia held me back with her while Evie and Ralph went on ahead.

"You know about that tree?" asked Georgia.

"You've mentioned it before," I answered.

"Have you and Evie had sex against the tree yet?" asked Georgia.

"You ask a lot of questions," I said. "Maybe I don't choose to share some things with you."

"Okay, I withdraw the question," Georgia said. "However, would you care to share your erection with me against that tree?"

She held my cock loosely and began to tease it to attention.

"You're insatiable," I said. "How do you want to do this?"

Georgia walked me over to the tree, bent over with her hands on the tree trunk. Her round firm ass was inviting. I accepted the invitation and slipped inside her from the rear. We moved together, knowing we didn't have much time before the others missed us. I came quickly and helped Georgia up from against the tree. When we turned around, Evie and Ralph were standing in the clearing and they started applauding.

Georgia seemed mildly embarrassed. I was only amused. "Your turn," I said to Evie and Ralph as I led Georgia past them and further down the forest path.

Ralph and Georgia left after lunch Saturday afternoon. Georgia dragged me into the bedroom before lunch for an outrageous sexual encounter. "Just so you don't forget me," she told me before we left the bedroom.

Evie and I went to bed after they left. We slept in each other's arms for a couple of hours, made love, and got up for a light dinner. During the evening, we caught the local news on the satellite cable. It appeared that our governor was relaxing her previous stay at home orders and we might be going home soon.

We took the news stoically. While we would be leaving the private environment and the sexual freedom it provided. It also meant that we could begin planning for our next arrangement. I planned to give up my apartment and rent another in a new neighborhood where Evie and I could live together without questions. The apartment would include a home office and a guest (Georgia's) bedroom. Evie was determined to find a job to reinforce our appearance as a young married couple to outsiders.

Meanwhile, we made frequent love and wondered if our future neighbors would be close enough to be bothered by the sounds we made. Evie suggested we shouldn't restrain ourselves. "It might be an interesting way to meet new couples," she opined.

I'm not sure exactly what she meant but I can imagine the possibilities.

12