Family

Story Info
How much should be shared?
1.9k words
2.41
16.6k
23
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My family has always been very close. I have five brothers and three sisters and we have always shared everything. Even sex has been very openly shared. All five of my brothers have enjoyed sex with the other four wives many times. In fact two of my brothers have exchanged wives several years ago. They still enjoy sex with their original husbands, but they live with the brother. I am the youngest and I am 26 now.

My wife Casey and I got married two months ago. Donnie is the oldest. He is 56 and Donna his wife is 47. Delbert is next at 52 and his wife Maggie is 50. Doug is third at 47 and his wife Kathryn is 42. Darin is 45 and Darci his wife is 38. Dennis is 36 and Karen his wife is 32. Jenna is next at 34 and her husband Martin is 58. Janis is next at 30 and Brett her husband is 37 and he is a black man. Jean is just older than me at 28 and Bob her husband also a black guy is 29.

Donnie and Darin are my brothers who have exchanged wives completely. Donna has lived with Darin and Darci with Donnie for more that ten years now. Donna has 2 kids with Donnie and 3 with Darin. Darci and Darin have a girl and then she has two with Donnie.

A small problem came with Janis when she married Brett and the fact of him being a negro. Neither Donnie nor Del was willing to have their wives to be with a black man. Donna solved the problem by being with Brett several times and shamed both Donnie and Del about him being their sister's choice as a mate. And they soon had a half black niece. That they both fell in love with.

Now my problems were just starting. I had tried to explain to my soon to be wife that my family was very open sexually. She said hers was also. Casey went on to say that her mother had sex with three of Casey's boyfriends before me. I knew my wife was a virgin when we first made love.

I still had not been able to explain to Casey that I had been sexually active with all five of my brothers' wives. And not just once, but many times. And that once I was married I would be expected to share my wife with my five brothers and my three sister's husbands too. I knew that I was the only man my wife Casey had ever been with.

But I knew I had to talk with Casey about it and I needed to go slowly. My youngest sister and my wife had become best friends and Casey had gotten very close to Bob, Jean's husband. So, I felt maybe they were the ones to ease her into this? So, I talked with my sister about it.

"Dave you should have talked with Casey about this before you guys got married. You are going on a work-related job for 2 weeks pretty soon, aren't you?"

"Yes, I'll be gone a couple weeks."

"Have her stay with us and I will work on her and maybe I can get her in bed with Bob."

"That would be great Sis. See what you can do."

I left a few days later and Casey was staying with them. I will admit my hope was that my brother-in-law Bob would soon be fucking my new wife. I talked with my wife every night for the first week before I called my sister on Saturday of that week. Jean answered on the first ring.

"So, Sis how are things going?"

"All is very good Dave. Casey has been blacked. Dave, your wife has a real taste for BBC. Sister, Janis's husband Brett is fucking her too. And you know him. He has begun to slut your new wife. I do know lots of guys have seen her naked. And she brags about how much she loves black cocks."

"So, she is open now?"

"Yes, we have talked about the family thing and your brothers fucking her too. She understands and is okay with it, I think. And I think she will be with Donnie this week. Yes, she is very open. Bob has been with her several times now and you know what an animal Brett is. He has had her down with several of his friends."

"Is he taking her to his favorite club yet?"

"Yes, she has been down there twice now."

"Up on stage?"

"Ya, the last time she was up there."

"Did they take her into the back room?"

"He tried to talk her into going and he thinks she wants to?"

"Tell him to take her down again."

"You want them to have her? He says they all want her so there will be lots of them that have her. You really want your little wife to whore for them?"

"Yes, I want Brett to turn her."

"Oh, he will be so excited. He says she is ready to do it."

"How many have had her now?"

"You are really okay with this if I tell you?"

"Yes Sis, I knew when I left her with you guys that between your husband and Brett, she was going to be a different woman when I get back. I knew my virgin wife would be a whore when I returned, and it was what I wanted."

"Well I can tell you for sure, Bob has had her 3 times, Brett had her lots. He told me 6 of his friends have fucked her. Donnie will have her tonight. And Brett will have her down to his club before you get back."

"And the gang bang will happen?"

"Brett says she is ready. Can I tell him to let them have her?"

"Yes, if she will do it. Have you ever done it?"

"Once, Janis has done it several times. She has done over 30 guys several times. I did 19 when I did it."

"Was it fun? Would you do it again?"

"Ya, I would do it again, but Bob isn't sure if he wants me to whore? Brett wants me and he pushes Bob to let me."

"Is it going to make a difference when Casey does it?"

"If you give control over to Brett of Casey, then yes it will. Bob will probably let Brett do me too."

"And are you ready to become a BBC whore too Sis?"

"Dave are you really going to give Casey up for Brett to whore her?"

"Ya, I think so. She'll be a beautiful slut for them."

"Brett is already talking about knocking her up with a black baby."

"Is she willing do you think?"

"Ya, I think maybe she is?"

I was still a week away from going home and I was very excited about brother Donnie fucking my wife for the first time tonight. Slowly the next several days and nights passed by. I didn't call my sister and waited to see what would happen. I wanted to give to time so I waited until the night before I was to fly home, But I had an offer to do two more weeks of training and I had signed up. But I wanted to see where things were, so I called my sister, Casey was staying with.

Jean answered on the first ring.

"About time you called me, David."

"Why is something wrong?"

"No but there is a lot that has happened I need to tell you. Your little wife has now fucked three of your brothers. And Brett has had her down to his club and she has done three gang bangs now."

"Which three brothers has she done?"

"Well, she was with Donnie on the night I told you she would, and Darin the next night. Dennis loves her and has seen her several times now. He wants to trade you for her. He has even been down to the club with her and Brett. And Darin has been with her twice. And she wants to be with Doug and Delbert this week."

"Wow, she has been busy. Can you keep her a while longer I have a chance to a couple more weeks of training here."

"Oh, that would be perfect to let her do the family thing and explore it good."

"Did Bob let you go back down to the club again?"

"Your wife and I are both for real BBC whores now. I am not sure how many guys Casey has had, but I know more than I have, and I have been with over 50 guys now. I know you and Aunt Karen have great sex, could you be interested in trading Casey for her?"

"What has Casey said about it?"

"I think she is very turned on by the idea. And you know Dennis is very dominate with women, and she likes that."

My brother Dennis is stout built, maybe even fat. But his cock is very thick. I could see my wife being turned on by him. And his wife Karen is probably the best fucking of the bunch. She can really fuck. I liked the idea. I went on with the two weeks of training I had registered for and the first week went by quickly. When I called and checked on things, I learned my brother Dennis had already taken charge of my new wife. And Aunt Karen was living at my house. I guess we had swapped wives. I got home a week later to find Karen waiting for me.

"Dave, Dennis wants a complete swap, just like Donnie and Darin have. Me for Casey. I want kids with you and Casey has agreed to black babies. She could be PG already as she has quit her protection and is trying to do it already. Dennis is pushing for it."

"Are you unprotected now?"

"Yes, I am. But I could be black bred too already?"

"So, you have taken black seed too?"

"Yes, I have."

"Is it something that turns you on? Being black bred and having a black baby?"

"Would you be okay with me doing that?"

"Ya, I think that is very sexy too."

"I had my period two weeks ago, but I have taken sperm from several men since them. My fertile time is coming up very soon now."

"Well then we need to see if we can get you PG. Brett will take you down to his club and slut you to them."

"Will you let him do that to your new wife?"

"Oh, my Karen you will be beautiful up there on stage for them before they take you back to enjoy you."

"Casey has done that several times now. But I never have."

"Well, you are about to do it. I'll call Brett and set it up for tonight."

"You want me to be gang banged by them?"

"If we are to get you with child that should do it, don't you think?"

"So you want us to have a black child?"

"Only if you find it sexy to do so?"

"I do find it very sexy and that you want me to do it is so sexy. And you want Dennis to do it to your wife too."

"You are my wife now Karen. What my brother does with her is his business."

"So we are really doing this for real?"

"Brother Dennis is very kinky and very dominate from what Sis has told me Casey loves that."

"David, I have always loved sex with you, and we are nearly perfect in our kinks, and I will happily play for you."