Family Activities

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had his mouth open and eyes closed. His neck muscles were frozen as was his chest. His stomach sucked in and his dick pushed way out and up. I could see what he was going to do in me. Will was going to get a nice piece of me with that kind of thrust. I kept going, watching his face until it started to relax and I slowed down until his eyes opened then stopped. He stared at me, breathing deeply and finally smiled. He was back.

Still holding his dick with the towel on it I leaned way up and gave him a kiss. Then I squeezed his shaft pulling it up several times, pinching off the towel each time and dropped it in the pile and got the damp one and rubbed his dick down and let it air dry. I let him sit there and breathe while I cleaned everything up. A few things I would get later and put away.

***

Friday, early evening. Will was a happy camper. He started right after he shaved me. Laughing, telling jokes with his dad, talking about our trips, and suggesting a new restaurant he liked. He was more open than he's been in months. Almost a whole new person. A good shave will do that. Yesterday evening we played touch football. The guys got my butt more than usual but I got my licks, more like feels, in as much as they did. I almost grabbed Hump's dick through his legs from behind but didn't at the last minute.

Will danced with me in the den. All his stuff was moved back to his bedroom suite. Actually we called it bedroom sweet. Hump called today to see if I needed anything. Will called today to see if I needed him to stop off for anything. My guys cared. I was a little nervous. Will hadn't been in me before, he was a new lover. I was squeezing all morning and trying to stop so I didn't wear out my muscles. I relaxed in the den sometimes in the afternoon and wound up with my hand in my shorts but I mostly left myself alone. Just some hair twirling for good luck. Maybe a couple of touches checking for sensitivity.

I tried on several pairs of panties. I wanted Will to take off my pants so he would feel in control. I picked out a solid black knit pair. He could blow on them and they would fall off. My tuff was probably the only thing holding them in place. Besides, panties would keep me from running out of my crotch. Hump got home first. He was animated, then quiet, then animated again. Will got home. The two guys existed in the same room. A few words passed between them. Something. They were communicating without talking. I thought only girls did that.

About 8 I got up and left and did a few things and climbed in bed. Big bedroom. Big bed. Nice lights but sultry. There was a large dresser to the side of the bed against the wall with a mirror as wide as the dresser. The bed had a mattress combo that was quite high, about as high as the dresser. I couldn't sit on it with my feet on the floor. The mirror tilted forward at the top against the brackets on the back and you could see every part of the surface of the bed, almost as good as a ceiling mirror.

It was erotically sexy, Hump and I watched ourselves in every position we ever got in. It got us off more. We didn't correct it. I was in the middle of the bed on my back when Will came in. He got in on my right side. He didn't wait long. He ran his fingers over my stomach and nipples. They were hard. I couldn't keep my toes still. Hump came in and got in on my left side. He and Will were almost the same so neither one was more imposing that the other.

They both had briefs on. The sheet was way down the bed. The air conditioning made some quiet noise, soothing. It would let us all hear the sounds of a perfectly good fuck. Hump gave me a light kiss and slid down a few short inches. His tongue got out and on my nipple. His eyes were up high in his head looking at Will and bouncing up and down a few times. Will smiled and got over on my other nipple and got his tongue going.

Their hands joined their tongues and massaged my whole breast. I had my arms out over their heads straight out to the sides. I stayed that way for some time and slowly had to open my legs with my knees laying on the top edge of each guy's hip. My breasts were not huge but big enough, the nipples far enough apart so their heads didn't bump into each other. I started to put a hand on each of their heads but felt a hand on the inside of my thigh and held off. It got up to my panties edge and I felt another on the inside the other thigh.

I closed my eyes and enjoyed what was happening. Will's hand got in the side of my panties first and got down under my buns. Hump's hand got in his side and up towards my clit. I think just his little finger was bumping back and forth over my hood. Will came back up to my vagina and dipped in and back under to my buns. They were both sucking on my tits. Will got in my butt like Hump does and worked it along with his sucking. He was in sync. That surprised me.

I had a damn orgasm. I didn't want one until it was with Will. I always have a lot of orgasms. I would like to fuck just once until the cows come home. Like I'm seriously complaining. I was smiling and getting the guys off my tits. My tits have their recovery time too. Hump had his hand in the top of my panties on my pubic hair and Will was playing with my stomach and the inside of my thighs and eyebrows and lips. Hump and I both were smiling and catching each other's eye and watching Will. We were both having a very good time. It was exciting and sensual.

I got a hand down on Will's dick and the other down on Hump's dick and played with the heads and down a ways. I was doing this lightly just for the feelings. Having a Dick in your fingers to play around with is something extraordinary and I had two. They both kissed my nipples now and then and my neck and face somewhere and lips and we tongued each other and laughed and talked and kept touching.

I knew it was coming, Will's dick. The mood felt a little different. Will's dick was a little harder. Humps may have been too. A little later Hump slowly pulled back from me, from under my knee on his hip, but ran his hand on the inside of my thigh for a distraction. He was out of my pants. I could see his feet move back and his hip walk back just that little bit. I raised my left knee up in the air and tilted it across towards Will. I was distracting everybody while moving my foot out towards Hump to get my thighs open.

Will put his hand right down in my crotch on top of my pants, full on. I pumped up and he held firm. Hump faded from my memory and I watched Will intently out of little slits in my eye lids. My son was getting ready to fuck me. He moved his butt backward and bent at the waist and pulled both sides of my pants down. My foot slid out from under my knee down the bed. He followed them all the way down and off. I pulled my left knee back up and out.

My right leg went out and Will lifted over between. He had his hands over my knees up under my thighs, his chest keeping me open. I could feel his fingers on the inside of my thighs up high. He moved up. My eyes were closed. He was kissing the inside of my thighs, both, moving up. Always moving up. His arms came out from over and under my thighs and went inside and under. His biceps were pushing my thighs out and up.

It was only a moment later and I felt his breath and tongue running across my outer lips and his tongue dip in my vagina entrance but back out and up towards my clit. He'd just claimed my vagina for himself. He was getting higher up. I couldn't stop thinking about his dick coming up out of his crotch. He ran his tongue up my clit and hood and he was up to my stomach. He was pulling my legs higher and pushing them out as he came. He shifted differently and I opened my eyes and he was towering up above my stomach on his knees.

His hands were under my knees pushing me up and out, pulling my vagina up. He looked down, tilted his hips and pushed into my vagina in one short power stroke and I let out a strange moan. He held it and pulled back and pushed again. He pushed, paused, came out, pushed, and kept going until he was fully in. I wasn't fully tight but with his size it felt like I was. After about a minute he let my legs go back down and lay down up me and got his arms under my shoulders and his tongue on mine.

He started a slow full in and out fuck. One that would last. He was thrusting in an extra amount, probably because he needed it. I melted what I had into him and helped him have as good a fuck as I could. It was so good. At some point I saw Hump's hand pushing his butt. He was pushing Will into me. I slipped a hand down and played with Hump's dick while he and Will were fucking me.

It was a long time but it felt like only about five minutes. Will started going faster. Not much at first but he kept picking up speed. I had already had another two orgasms. I didn't let him know. I felt another one coming knowing Will was getting there. When he let go his whole body froze and was straight down the bed. He was pumping without moving his hips. He was moving his whole body up and down like a diving board. It was just so damned erotic for him, this first time with me. He got a lot of semen out.

I was so proud. Mine went as advertised. Always a good one. When he started getting over it his body loosened up again and he started thrusting like before. He was still very hard. He kept going so I did too. We must have gone another ten minutes before we could get stopped. I rolled him over so I was on top and let him feel my tits on his chest and kissed him around his face like he did me. Hump rubbed my butt. Will was awake and happy and talking and still trying to fuck since he was still in me. I teased him and squeezed him and wiggled my butt which wiggled his dick.

We cleaned up and cooked bacon and eggs and had a great time and would have many more. I had a few ideas as I'm sure they did.

***

It started getting chilly out and fall came and the farm show preparations got under way. Claire always baked five pies to enter and she always won at least three blue ribbons. She had a wall full of ribbons. The men did the tractor pulls and entered their prize bulls and had some corn liquor out back of the field kitchen. The baking and cooking entries were traditionally for the women. Will liked cooking and he always wanted to so he watched his mom carefully when she cooked her five different type of pies and wrote down each ingredient and how they were mixed and how they were cooked, temperature and all that.

He couldn't understand how his mom and his dad could possibly confuse other family activities of cooking pies for the farm show with sex but they did. He wasn't a girl so he thought they would understand thinking of him as a girl since pies and such was mostly reserved for the ladies and their girls. He decided to never ever mention their mistake.

12