Family Advocate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leonard picked up a dose of jasmine again, as she glided past him and he stared at her from behind, hoping that the view from her rear would also be worth it. Randy hurried closer and Leonard's sex muscle tensed in his boxers when he could make out the rounding of her buttocks which peeked out from under the skirt's hem.

Sharon sat down on the chair and Randy wanted to confirm Curious' suspicion that Sharon was not wearing panties. Careful made desperate attempts to get to the warning bell, but Randy and Curious blocked his efforts. Leonard's gaze was fixated on the low neckline, as Sharon leaned forward and flipped through the file, taking out the single piece of paper. She looked around for the coffee table, and when she did not see one, placed the file with paper and pen on her lap and showed Leonard the dotted line.

A continuous stream of jasmine floated into Leonard's nose as he squatted down. Randy was now playing guitar on the strings of his sex muscle, Leonard's hormones were on steroids while Curious ran triumphantly in circles around Careful.

Leonard didn't need much imagination to make out Sharon's round breasts. The bulging white curves etched against the red dress taunted him, as he also couldn't see bra lines under the tight dress. The cherry on the cake was the nipple buttons which seductively pressed against the soft bodice material, dangerously close to the neckline. With luck, he may spot part of an areola...

Leonard could feel how his growing sex muscle was straining against his boxers and couldn't prevent it from slipping triumphantly through the slit. It would have helped quite a bit, if Sharon had just folded her legs nicely.

When Leonard took hold of the file, his fingers curled around the edge and he was pleasantly surprised at her firm thigh muscles, when his fingertips brushed over them. He struggled to sign because the jasmine scent filled his nostrils and made him tremble, his sex muscle was throbbing with stiff anticipation.

While Leonard struggled to sign, Curious came for a quick look at Sharon in the hope to draw Leonard's attention onto something interesting. Careful slipped past Curious' guard and switched the alarm bell back on when he got there. Leonard was indecisive for a moment. There was no reason for him to continue to crouch in front of Sharon in order to hide his escaped erection, but he also knew that sometime he'd have to get up. To make matters for him worse, the jasmine scent was at its strongest where he crouched, and served as the driving force behind his troublesome erection. He released the file and hurriedly got up, twisting his body away from Sharon and in the direction of the door in an attempt to hide his dilemma.

"You're done?" Leonard, acutely aware of the alarm bells, asked it as if her visit should be over. Careful stuck his tongue out for Randy and Curious while double-tapping the bell in short succession with the drumsticks which Randy dropped in his excitement to claim a premature victory.

Leonard felt uncomfortable, he knew that Sharon would have to be blind not to notice how his rod pushed his dressing gown out like a pole under a tent. He started walking towards the door and tried to secretly work his muscle back into his boxers without Sharon noticing his efforts.

"Can I use the toilet?" Sharon carefully returned the pen and paper into the file and placed it on the chair when she got up.

Grumpy sensed new trouble and ran closer to support Curious at the bells, but it was too late. Curious had already slipped past Grumpy and bumped Careful away from the bells.

"Sure, follow me," Leonard said, with turbulent thoughts while showing Sharon the way to the guest toilet. He switched the dim light on for Sharon to enter. She closed the door behind her, leaving Leonard's emotions conflicted.

Randy and Curious were glad that Sharon's visit was extended, hopefully they could convince Leonard to get a hand somewhere else on her wonderful body. Randy had a better idea, he tried to urge Leonard to open the toilet door on Sharon. Images of him helping his dick out of his boxers and into Sharon's mouth while she was trapped on the toilet flashed through his mind.

Careful, encouraged by Grumpy, on the other hand, exploited the situation. With Sharon out of sight and the scent of jasmine fading, they had no problem to overpower Randy and to pin Curious in a corner. They convinced Leonard to return his erection back into his boxers, tie his dressing gown properly and retrieve Sharon's file from the living room. Careful told Leonard, in a serious tone, that he was playing with fire and could easily burn his fingers. After all, Sharon was the family advocate in the divorce case, and if he doesn't behave, he may lose his visiting rights to Leon, or get them seriously reduced.

Grumpy also came along and explained to Leonard in a stern voice, that he was still tired and didn't want company. The form was signed and the visit had certainly lasted long enough.

While Grumpy had Leonard's attention, he set out his plan to get rid of the unwelcome guest as soon as she poked her nose out of the toilet's door. Leonard steeled himself for when Sharon returned from the guest toilet to set the plan in motion. He set out to divert his mind from the sexy jasmine-scented woman who was alone with him in his house.

Leonard heard the toilet flush and water running into the sink, but after it stopped, the door remained closed. He stood closer with Sharon's file in hand, ready to let her out without delay. With Leonard's erection completely flaccid again, Grumpy and Careful triumphantly stuck their tongues out at Randy who was recovering after being knocked out.

Curious used their lapse in concentration to sneak into Leonard's mind, making him worry about the extended delay on the other side of the door. Grumpy suppressed Leonard's urge to walk towards the toilet door to find out what was keeping Sharon.

The door finally opened, partially at first, with Sharon nervously peeking out and scanning the passage. When she noticed Leonard, she carefully opened the door and shuffled awkwardly towards him, her one arm was comically wrapped over her breasts as if to stop her dress from slipping off. The other arm was wrapped over her tummy. The dress sat loose around her waist and the shoulder straps hung low on her arms.

"Can you help me with my zipper, please?" She held out the broken puller with the hand which was over her tummy, to explain why she couldn't cope on her own. She shuffled back into the living room and turned her back towards the dim, lone light. She bent forward to give Leonard access to the broken zipper.

Grumpy and Careful knew they had to act fast. Grumpy sped off to Leonard's sex muscle to keep Randy away but Careful failed to make sure that Curious switch the alarm bells off.

Leonard placed the file back onto the chair and maneuvered Sharon to avoid his own shadow from falling on the troublesome zipper. He smelt jasmine again and Randy shouldered Grumpy out of his way. Curious chuckled when he noticed that Careful was struggling to remove the duct tape from the alarm bell's power switch. He went straight for Leonard's shoulder. Sharon's dilemma created the ideal opportunity to check if Sharon was wearing a bra.

The zipper was jammed into the material a mere inch from the bottom end. Sharon's entire back was visible through the open zipper and the dress's shoulder straps again threatened to fall to the ground. Leonard smiled when he noticed that she was, indeed, not wearing a bra. Curious gave Randy a thumb's up to pluck Leonard's muscle.

Careful saw trouble brewing and started knocking the bell with his knuckles, but Randy simply pushed him aside before running back to Leonard's sex muscle for a long and hard pull. Leonard again felt the growing tension between his legs and how his sperm gun had begun to search for the boxers' slit, to get some fresh air and much needed freedom. His nostrils picked the jasmine scent up again and his hormones started to gain momentum under Randy's encouragement. He heard the alarm but pretended not to hear it. Careful must have located a spare set of drumsticks.

Leonard became aware of the pressure in his semen sack, intensified by weeks of abstinence. On top of that, his wet penis tip bumped every now and then through the thin dressing gown against the seductive thigh and buttocks in front of him due to his movements; the excited muscle had long since slipped out of the boxers' restraints.

Leonard had to bend low to be able to work nicely on Sharon's hips. Gradually, without realizing it, his posture got more upright, causing him to work higher up on the jasmine-scented body in front of him. The dress hung suspended in his hands, while the bodice hung around Sharon's elbows.

Then he saw it—she could just as well have come without panties—when he noticed her G-string. She could have saved all the money she paid for the lacy elastic, which hung from the spaghetti-thin waistband and disappeared, like a waterfall into an abyss, into the valley between her firm buttocks.

The two strips were joined by a small cloth, almost like a notice board. Leonard was still trying to think of something relevant that would be on the notice board when Witty approached and hurriedly contributed his part, 'Slippery when wet'. Randy was secretly impressed with Witty's crack, but decided to chase him away because things started to get serious.

Leonard's sweaty hands started to tremble. He tried to grab the zipper, but Sharon's movement and his sweaty hands made it difficult to work in the dim light. It also didn't matter how they stood, either Sharon or he was standing in the light, making it difficult to see.

Careful and Grumpy tried to encourage Leonard to finish the repair in order to avert the impending danger. They knew that the longer the woman stayed there, the braver Randy and Curious would become.

Leonard must have shared their concern and tried to think of a better plan. He couldn't send the woman away like this, and he was not going to make any progress in the living room. "Come to my bedroom, the light is much brighter there. And you can take the dress off in the bathroom and wait there while I try to fix it."

Grumpy was again startled. Sure, it would be lighter in the bedroom, and if Randy could be constrained, then it would be a good option. But the bedroom was the worst possible option, especially with Randy running wild and playing on Leonard's sex muscle as if it was a guitar.

"How about getting me something to wear, then I can help you. Maybe Maureen left something behind."

Randy smiled and stuck out his tongue for the pair of spoilsports, they played right into his hand.

Leonard led the way and tried to inconspicuously return his escaped erection back into his boxers. Once in the bedroom, he turned on the bathroom light and quickly picked up the clothes which he had dumped there earlier when he had showered. He threw them in the laundry basket before stepping out. He closed the door, leaving Sharon inside to remove the troublesome garment in seclusion.

"I'll look for something for you to wear while I sort your dress out." Leonard headed for the cupboard's door which Marlene used. She left some stuff behind which she asked Leonard to drop off at some charity's shop." Leonard worked through Maureen's charity clothes and was torn between two options. Grumpy and Careful were pulling in the direction of something conservative. Randy and Curious however, persuaded him to pick something risqué—way more risqué.

Leonard, who couldn't ignore Careful entirely, settled on something that wasn't too risky.

When he reached with his hand, to exchange Sharon's dress with the faded tube top and loose-fitting sports shorts which was near the top of Maureen's charity pile, the door swung completely open. Sharon stood in front of him and shrugged the dress off her shoulders. It fell to the floor, her body and breasts shining in the light. Leonard's throat went dry and his mouth fell open.

In front of Leonard stood a dream princess, completely naked, except for a thin red triangular piece of cloth, so small that it didn't even cover her clean-shaven lips completely. The material had a dark line where Sharon's sex juices dampened it. The material tapered and disappeared between her nether lips before it cut into her legs. She stood wide-legged like a James Bond girl on promotional posters. The cloth hung on both sides onto the waistband, almost like a warning notice which hung on barbed wire.

Witty shuffled closer to voice his opinion. 'The notice board, it says—'

He couldn't complete his sentence, as Careful worked a sock into his mouth and completed Witty' sentence, 'Private Property - No unauthorized entry.' He gave Randy a threatening glare.

Witty somehow got the sock out of his mouth and voiced his opinion with the team, 'It isn't a warning, look, it doesn't even spoil the wonderful view. The notice board is more of an invitation, like next to a slippery slide which reads, 'Free entry'!'

Witty had to get out of the way because Careful was coming after him again. While running away he added, 'The second line reads, 'Enjoy the ride'!'

As Leonard stared at the notice board under discussion, he couldn't miss how the string, which kept the bottom of the board in place, cut into Sharon's nether lip and cleft the bulging lobes open. The scent of jasmine filled his nose, stirring his hormones. This was just the encouragement Randy needed to start running circles around Grumpy, who was lying exhausted on the ground. Careful stood bent over, gasping for air after his futile efforts to catch Witty.

Sharon stepped towards Leonard and lifted his chin to close her mouth, before she put her lips on his. The scent of jasmine had become stronger than ever in his nostrils. He felt his dressing gown being helped off his shoulders.

Sharon's hard nipples drew soft doodles across his chest. She took his hand and placed it on her naked breast. His fingers instinctively knew what to do with the hard berry he found at the apex of her breast. His other hand was guided onto Sharon's back from where it slipped lower, until it wrapped around her buttocks. Randy got a drum kit from somewhere on which he drummed out a victory run with the drumsticks he had earlier confiscated.

"Maureen told me how easily your hormones get excited when you smell jasmine. That's why she divorced you. She also bragged about your size, and that she would miss it. I was intrigued and decided that I should come for a personal in-depth investigation into her claims. Hope you don't mind?" Her hand then wiggled through Leonard's light-brown hair. Sharon's tongue slipped deliciously through his lips and he could feel her sucking on his lower lip.

Careful somehow managed to get a spoon and tried to go back to the warning bells, but Curious blocked his way. Frustrated, he shouted towards Leonard's ear, hoping he would strike a chord, 'She's the family advocate, you'll get in serious trouble. It is inappropriate, you must stop.'

Leonard felt his boxers working over his butt and falling to the floor. Careful, as elusive as ever, must have regained some strength and slipped past Curious and was back at the alarm. When hearing the alarm, Leonard broke his lips free from Sharon's. "Still, we have to stop, you're the fam—"

Leonard was silenced by Sharon's finger on his lips. "My appointment ended with your final signature... this afternoon. I finalized everything after lunch and submitted my report before I left my office." Her free hand slid down his side. Randy got an energy boost and was running and dancing in circles around Grumpy and Careful upon hearing the news.

Leonard, under Careful's encouragement, tried again, "What about the form you brought?"

Sharon smiled. "An excuse to get in the house."

Leonard gasped and took a deep breath. He knew he would fall for any explanation. Randy must have knocked Careful out again because he was triumphantly in charge. Even if Leonard wanted to protest, he knew it wouldn't matter. Sharon already had her hand closing around the barrel of his semen shooter and he could feel her firm grip on it.

"Oeeeeee, Maureen definitely did not exaggerate," she whispered before placing her lips on Leonard's waiting lips again. He also felt Sharon working out her G-string from under his fingers with her other hand; before it, too, fell softly on his toes.

Sharon's kisses descended to his chin and over his neck. His legs felt lame because he knew where the kisses headed. He could already feel contractions as the gun was fully loaded and was getting ready for the upcoming action. Sharon's tongue flicked a pearl of pre-cum off his slit, and worked it into her mouth, savoring the taste. Then her hot mouth closed over the barrel. Her tongue licked the smooth liquid, which, like excess gun oil, continued to seep out at the opening of the barrel. Her tongue explored the slit for more. One hand closed around the barrel, the other around the magazine sack. He could feel the pistol being cocked further and further, ready to be fired. He slid his fingers through her hair; Randy was back on the drums and was building up a crescendo. Curious was tapping the alarm bell with Careful's spoon to the same beat, as if it were a glockenspiel.

Leonard could feel short bursts of semen sauce being fired, almost like small-gun fire ahead of the 'big daddy' cannon shot. Randy had long since removed the safety mechanism from Leonard's shooter. Leonard tried to postpone the moment, stretching out the wonderful feeling he was experiencing for as long as possible. His hands held Sharon's head in place, as assurance that the treatment could not be stopped without his approval. The tongue, which searched around the barrel, was encouraged by the provisional reward to work harder.

Leonard could feel the sucking on the barrel, as if it was a double-thick shake sucked through a thin straw, to get as much of his delicious sauce as possible. His hips humped involuntarily and he felt the barrel contract.

He pushed his hips forward and fired a test shot. Encouraged, he pulled his hips back in preparation for the inevitable monster shot that was on its way. Unable to hold back any longer, his hips thrusted forward, while he blasted a load of his batter into Sharon's mouth and throat. His gun jerked, as if recoiling, when he pulled back and slipped from Sharon's mouth. Without control, he thrusted forward again, exploding over her eyes and hair. Another shot went off, and a rope landed over her cheek and nose. Then a shot landed on her chin before she got her mouth over the barrel again to catch the last few rounds. His barrel began to deflate and drop.

Sharon got up and he could see the extent of the damage his bursts of semen soup caused on her face. He removed the glob over her eye with his finger and began to spread the white sauce over her breast. He continued to 'clean' her face until all the globs had been transferred to her breasts. All while he was busy, Sharon slipped her hands through his hair. When he was done, he placed his lips over hers and he tasted the remnants of his sex juice—the taste surprised him—slightly salty, but not as off-putting as he expected. Her tongue slid through his lips, searching for his. He could feel a new erection pressing against her, her hand closing around the barrel and gradually massaging his muscle back to life. Her smooth nipple slipped out from under his fingers.