Family Advocate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she felt the muscle was hard again, Sharon stood on the steps at the shower's entrance and pulled Leonard's body tighter against her. She lifted herself onto her toes and guided his stiff muscle inside her hot, smooth sex tunnel, as she slowly impaled herself onto it. He could feel how she snugly sheathed his muscle and how his muscle got even stiffer. Sharon sighed and guided his hands onto her buttocks. She placed her arms under Leonard's and her hands on his shoulders. Slowly she lifted her left leg and placed it behind his back.

Leonard felt how she pulled herself up, using his shoulders for support. He helped her by supporting her buttocks, pulling them towards him. Then she lifted her right leg and he felt her legs crossed behind his back in a clamp around his waist. Slowly, he turned and walked in the direction of the bed while Sharon moaned delightfully every time he put his foot down, which caused her to sink down on him. At the bedside, Leonard placed one knee on the bed before Sharon broke her lips away from his, and slowly sagged backwards until her shoulders rested on the bed. Randy must have switched to a calmer beat on the drums somewhat earlier, pushing Leonard's own urges into the background, in order to ensure that Sharon's cravings could be satisfied.

Slowly, he sank down onto his knees next to the bed until Sharon's hips rested on the mattress. With her hands back in Leonard's hair, she pulled Leonard forward and led his lips to where her nipple longed for a kiss. Then the other nipple beckoned for attention.

Sharon broke her leg clasp around Leonard's body and led his lips past her navel to the patch of hair that indicated to Leonard where the end goal was. Leonard could feel his sex muscle start to slip out of her hot vagina and pushed it deeper for one last time, before it finally slipped out. Then Sharon pushed his head further down. Leonard sat back on his feet and closed his lips over the soft puffy lips, with the clit protruding invitingly, as if it was a mischievous tongue asking to be sucked. He tried to tease Sharon by sometimes missing his aim, but her grip on his hair made it difficult. Sharon lifted her legs and her feet now rested on his shoulders. He could hear her breathing and feel how her hands placed his lips securely where she wanted them. His tongue began to explore her nectar pot. She lifted her hips sporadically under his ministrations and he heard her groaning sensually from her stomach.

Sharon's groans became irregular—three short in anticipation followed by one long pleasurable moan. Her hands pressed his mouth tighter against her nether lips, her legs clutched his head and her hips pressed forward before it began to tremble against his lips in short shocks. The groans all stopped abruptly, then softly she inhaled sharply every time with a thrust of her hips. Then he heard her moan, long and extended. The leg clamp on his head relaxed and opened wide apart when her hips came to rest. Leonard lifted his head and saw the dark vagina, surrounded by the smooth walls of the inner lips, inviting him to explore its glorious depths. Leonard put his tongue back on the lips and got the tangy taste of her delicious sex juices. His manhood ready for a new sex expedition.

Sharon got hold of his hair and pulled his head closer to her nipples again. His buttocks lifted off his feet and he could feel his barrel sliding along her thigh. Then she patted her hand invitingly next to her on the mattress and Leonard lay down in the middle of the bed with his head on a pillow and his legs stretched out straight. A streak of semen seeped from the tip of the barrel.

Sharon swiped her finger over Leonard's wet barrel and intercepted the drop and put it in her mouth. She sat wide-legged over his knees and took his sex stick in her hand. Leonard could see that her middle finger and thumb couldn't close against each other, as she pulled the uncircumcised skin back to expose the shiny purple mushroom. She lifted her hips and slid over his body and began to lower her hips back. Then, she placed the tip of his erection between her love lips, and felt how it registered at the opening of her honey pot. He involuntarily pushed his hips upwards and felt a slight resistance to enter. When he sank back, Sharon collapsed and retained the pressure. Again, he thrusted his hips upwards and he could hear Sharon gasping for her breath, as the tip entered her vagina. Again, she sank back with him and pulled her knees wide apart. Leonard felt him penetrate her deeper. He placed his hands on her hips and pressed his hips against her again. With his hands, he pulled her hips against him and felt her tunnel walls press tightly against his barrel, as it slid deep inside her. Satisfied, he lowered his hips back onto the bed.

Sharon began rolling her hips, forward, backward, left and right. He tried to lie still and to enjoy the moment, but every now and again, the pleasure overwhelmed him and he pressed her hips tightly against his raised hips. Sharon's change of direction changed her rhythm and it shifted her hormones into a higher gear. He pushed his hips forward in short rhythmic pumps, and felt his semen pistol slipping deep into her hot slippery tunnel as it jerked with pleasure. Gradually, the rhythm accelerated and Sharon began to roll her hips to the same beat that Randy was playing on the drum set.

Leonard only then realized that Randy had accelerated the tempo on the drum set again, the base drum was in step with his heartbeat, urging it faster. He pressed her hips tightly against him with one hand. With his other hand, he pulled her body forward to his chest. Then, he rolled over carefully so that he held Sharon under him without losing penetration. For the moment, Leonard was happy with the sheath within which his semen pistol barrel was stored. The hot pressure sensation helped with the process of loading new ammunition into his high-capacity magazine. He arched his back and took the semen-smeared nipple in his mouth and licked it wet. He could feel how the stickiness transformed back into a slippery coating. Then he lifted his lips, and slowly blew over the nipple. The cold caused the areola to darken and contract. Sharon moved under him. He put his lips over Sharon's and started to thrust his own hips. He started to nibble her ear. "Go for it," he heard her whisper. "Come in me." She lifted her knees, and he felt her legs close behind his back, pressing his hips against hers.

Leonard lifted his torso again and placed his hands on Sharon's soft breasts, his hips started to bump rhythmically against hers. He felt the buildup of pressure in his nut sack, weeks of abstinence ensured that an abundant load would be available again. He could feel how pre-cum started to seep out at the tip and trickle down his shaft. Sharon's legs pressed rhythmically onto him and encouraged him to go faster.

Randy was masterful at the drums, keeping the beat for Leonard's hips to bump faster and harder against Sharon. Her hip movements must have tuned in on Randy's drumbeat and urged Leonard on. He felt his sperm gun's trigger being pulled even further. He tried to stop, to delay the shot, to stretch out the pleasurable feeling further, but Randy's winning drumroll told a different story.

It was pointless for Leonard to even try, the shot went off and he fired an abundant load of batter into Sharon's love channel. Sharon gasped for breath under him, her hips pressed against him in strong movements. His lips were planted over Sharon's lips. His dick gave a jerk, when yet another load of white sauce shot out, and his hips held the pressure against hers while he felt the pressure on his cock decrease.

Leonard wanted to get up, his flaccid semen pistol was barely into the tunnel where it was buried deep shortly before. He felt her fingers combing through his hair again. Then, she loosened her leg lock around his waist and pulled his mouth from her lips before pushing it down to her nipple. Though hard, the nipple was halfway drawn into her swollen breast. His half-stiff sex muscle slipped from its sheath. She didn't allow him to suck on the delicious nipple for an extended time and guided his head to her other nipple.

Sharon pulled his head back to her mouth and sucked on his lip. His growing sex muscle nudged against her soft sex lips and he felt it getting wet from his love juice which flowed out of her. The bed was probably a mess, but he didn't care. The bed was large, and they still had plenty of room to make another mess. His sex muscle started to press harder against Sharon.

Sharon turned on her stomach and stood hunched over on her knees in front of him. Her shiny sex lips stood like puffed-up oysters between her legs, while semen still seeped out of the folds and ran in a stream down her leg. It challenged him to replant his semi-rigid penis inside the glorious tunnel. "Are you a man or a mouse?" she verbally challenged Leonard, when he didn't immediately take his position behind her. She planted her knees further apart to make room for him.

Leonard got into position between Sharon's feet and pressed his sex muscle against her soft sex lips. Slowly, the oyster lobes slipped open and allowed his mushroom head in. He felt the tip line up with the wet mucus hole and slowly began to slip inside. He got his half-stiff muscle just midway into her delicious hole. He felt Sharon start to push back against him and the tunnel walls started to tighten around the muscle. It had the desired effect and he felt his growing muscle push deeper into the slippery tunnel. Then he pulled her hips tightly against him, his sex muscle involuntarily jerked deep inside her. He pulled himself back until he slipped out of her Aphrodite's lips.

Again, he lined himself up with her sex hole, until the head began to penetrate it. Leonard pushed his hips all the way forward onto Sharon's hips. He could hear her moaning, his sex stick slipped deep into her smooth sex tunnel which clasped tightly around him. His hands slid around her body until they gripped her large breasts and where his fingers started to play with the berries. Sharon's hips began to press rhythmically backwards and relax. Leonard pressed his hips in time with Sharon's hip movements forward. His hormones started to take over, as he got out of sync with Sharon. His movements grew unpredictable, first shallow, then deep, first fast, then slow. His breathing shallow, his movements getting faster. Then his muscles contracted convulsively and his hips thrusted hard against Sharon's buttocks. His sex muscle plucked deep inside her, and he got the delicious feeling of semen pulsating through his barrel.

"Keep going," came from Sharon.

Again, he thrusted his hips against her buttocks while still playing with the delicious berries on her breasts. He slipped his one hand between her legs and began stroking his fingers between the wet lips. She started to press her hips against his fingers and he could hear her breathing begin to rush with excitement. His limp sex muscle hung outside allowing his fingers to make large hard movements between the dripping lips. With her hand, she pressed his hand into position and began to gasp for breath. With a groan she pressed her hips tightly against his hand before lying down on the mattress.

Exhausted, Leonard lay down next to her and helped her arm over his body. Randy must have been worried about Grumpy and Careful because the drums were no longer playing. He needed the pair to be in prime condition, it was always fun to outsmart the two rivals. Sharon placed her leg over his and he could feel wetness slowly running down his thigh.

Tired sneaked closer. "That should take care of your tension. Relax now, and sleep well." He softly started to sing a lullaby.

Sharon got up and walked to the bathroom. Leonard woke to the sound of splashing water in the shower.

Sharon, matter-of-factly, had a question. "How are you doing with that zipper?"

Careful must have noticed that Randy was no longer in the area and stood closer to help. In the light, he released the runner and took it to Sharon in the bathroom, who was standing with a towel around her body. He handed it to Sharon who asked him to pick her panties up. She was already standing with her dress on and her back to the door. Grumpy also joined in, 'Give her her panties and help her with the zipper so she can get away. You've made enough trouble.'

Curious wasn't ready to see Sharon off and nudged Hungry in the ribcage. Hungry got the message. 'It is just good manners to offer breakfast.'

Witty came along, 'Bed and breakfast goes together.' He had to scamper out of Grumpy's way.

Leonard scanned his refrigerator and bread bin, taking stock what's available. "Breakfast, I can offer egg on toast."

Leonard was back in his boxers and gown when he finally saw Sharon off at her car on the pavement. Sharon looked for witnesses, and not seeing anybody, pulled his lips closer and helped Leonard's hand onto her breast. "I forgot, there are still some original documents of yours in my office. Come and collect when you have a spare minute during the week." She was playing the 'no nonsense' advocate role.

Leonard couldn't think of any appointment or urgent work. Then, the wind carried the scent from a nearby jasmine plant and he picked up the scent. Randy came running closer to push his two colleagues out of the way. He smiled, when he heard Leonard's voice. "I am busy throughout the day. Why not do another house call, and bring it over one evening?"

He stared at Sharon's departing car until it rounded the corner. He spotted Jimmy playing with a basketball in their driveway and hurried back, hoping he evaded Jimmy's notice. He sigh relieved as he closed the door and saw that Jimmy was still minding his own business.

He leaned back against the door. Curious climbed onto his shoulder and whispered into his ear. 'Do you think she'll be smart enough to bring one document at a time? '

'Jasmine therapy' certainly improves your stamina...

****

If you have read the story up to this point, you must have enjoyed it. Give it a high score, add it to your favorites and check out my other stories. Constructive feedback is also welcome.