All Comments on 'Family Affair Ch. 01'

by hjames1950

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
too short

It was a good story but too short, not enuf description of the action or feelings, kind of like a short jack-off. I do suggest you keep writing, for the practice.

JackRoyalJackRoyalover 17 years ago
Good story!

I'll admit, you got me a bit spoiled with the daily updates in your other series, Family Circus, so I was a bit disappointed that you haven't continued it for two days , but this story

kind of makes up for it (though I still want to see more of the other tale, plus some more stories of Hut, but I digress). You got a good "classic" mother/son story going here. And, unlike some of your other stories, I like that you got to the sex rather quickly here. So, please continue. There's lot of room here. You mentioned an older sister, so where is she? The mother keeps coming to him @ night, and then leaving after sex, not staying in bed with him all night. Is that because the sister lives with them, so the mother is trying to sneak around and not get caught? Great potential storyline there, as the sister finds out and then eventually joins in. Well, whatever direction you decide to go in, I'm looking forward to it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Yes

You gave excellent detail of their fucking. I especially liked her having her son shove his cock deep inside when he came in her. It is a nice hot mother-son story. Please keep them coming.

Jena12Jena12over 16 years ago
Mother/son

There was no build up to the story - mother nearly raped him - please give us some more stories like this but build into them - Ta

blueyedbobblueyedbobabout 13 years ago
that was fun

i enjoyed that !! ,,,i see more chapters at the right ,,,hmmm, ready for more from this family!! usually i like brother/sister incest, but this was a plausible situation,,thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
mhmmmm

that was quite a sexy story, keep up the good work!

yummytitties23yummytitties23almost 8 years ago
Great read

I enjoyed reading this story...described it to the T..but...it was way too short... :)

ronj34ronj34almost 7 years ago
Love mommys body

There is something about a nother and her son that just drives me up a wall.....This Mom is definitely the kind of lady that keeps me hard from first contact. This story deserves a five plus...Give us more, Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good beginning

That is just about how my mom seduced me the first night. I too was soaked from a hard rain from walking home from work at a local grocery store. She met me at the side door where our laundry room was and stripped me but when she saw my cock she just stared at it and then gripped it and began stroking it. Dad had left us 3 years before and I guess she was taking care of some lack of sex. It was not long before I shot my load. The next night she paid me a visit in my bed for mutual sex.

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
sexy romp

enjoyable. but too short. not much story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous