Family Affair Ch. 02

Story Info
Randy's having strange dreams about his sister, and his mom.
6.7k words
4.49
51.7k
108

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,291 Followers

Author's Note: Welcome to chapter two. A disclaimer as I had a little back lash from chapter one being shorter and different from my usual style. This chapter is also short and the story itself is different from my usual material. A very minor spoiler for the fans unsure if they will like this series or not, this story is a bit of an experiment. The conflict will come, but later, and in different way. Enjoy. LC68

Randy lifted his head from the pillow at the sound of a soft knock.

"Hey Randy, you awake?" Haley called through the door.

He looked at the clock, what the hell did his sister want at two am?

Despite the fact he hadn't answered, the door opened, and Haley slipped into his room.

"Sis, its friggin two in the morning," he grumbled, sitting up against the pillows.

"I know, I couldn't sleep," she spoke as she came over to his bed.

It was dark in the room and all he could make out was the shape of her sender body and her blonde hair glowing in the beam of light coming through the blinds from the streetlamp.

"Well I can and want to," he said irritably, "I just got home from work and have class tomorrow."

"But I can't." Haley said in that bratty tone of hers and if he could see her face he knew she would be pouting like a child.

"So what am I supposed to do about it?"

"You can help me sleep."

"How the hell can I..."

Randy stopped when Haley turned the lamp on his nightstand on.

His sister was naked.

"Haley, what the...why are you? Holy shit!" He stopped stammering and sat there staring at his older sister's body.

Her small perky tits looked damn good and her pink nipples were hard. Her long blonde hair was down and teased out and he noticed she had on bright red lipstick. His eyes drifted down to her stomach to the smooth pink skin of the plump lips of her pussy. His sister's pussy!

"I'm horny little brother and I thought you could help me out with that."

She sat on the edge of the bed and he slid over away from her, but even as he did he was well aware of his cock swelling beneath the covers.

"You're my sister." He managed to whisper even as he was unable to get his eyes off her tits.

"But I'm a girl too, a sexy girl," She licked her lips, "A horny girl." Haley leaned put her hand on his chest and whispered in his ear, "Your girl."

"My girl? Haley, we can't do this."

"Why not?" She slid further onto the bed so she was on her side next to him and he groaned when her nipple brushed against his arm. "It's what you want, isn't it?"

"Of course not!" he exclaimed even though he knew it was true, he'd been finding his sister very appealing of late.

"No? Then why are you looking at me all the time?" She smiled at him, her blue eyes beaming, "Every time I bend over, you're looking at my ass, down my shirt, you walked in on me in the shower on purpose didn't you?"

"No." he said weakly, staring at her hand as it trailed down his chest to the edge of the covers at his waist.

He knew he should stop her. He was naked beneath the blanket and his cock was so hard from staring at her naked body, especially those tits that it was aching.

"Then why you staring at my tits, little brother?" She kissed his ear and a shiver went through him, "Why stare when you can touch them?"

"Sis, please." He whimpered as she rose to her knees and cupped her tits, fondling them.

"You don't have to say please, Randy. I'll do anything for you."

"Anything?" He repeated, his eyes darting to the obvious bulge beneath the covers, then back to her where she had now reached between her thighs, opening her pink slit to him.

Seeing his eyes go to his cock, she smiled, "Oh, is that what my little brother wants? You want your pretty sis to suck your big cock?"

"I...no, um, Oh my god!"

Randy gasped when Haley whipped the covers back and with no hesitation took his cock in her hand, then her mouth. He moaned, watching ns shock as his sister bobbed her head, working her warm, wet mouth over his throbbing dick.

"Oh, fuck Haley!" He moaned when she opened wider and took him down to his balls.

She was kneeling next to him and sliding his hand down her bare back, he let it wander down to her firm ass, then between her thighs. He moaned at how wet she was and loved how she whimpered around his cock when his fingers ran through her lips and over her clit, his sister's clit!

She sucked him hard and fast, making sloppy wet slurping noises and letting pre cum laced drool slide down his cock before sucking it back up.

"I can't believe you're sucking my cock." He groaned, "God it feels so good sis!"

"Think my mouth feels good?" She lifted her head, a long trail of spit hanging from her chin, "I got something even better!"

Swinging her leg over his hips, Haley straddled him, reached back to grab his cock and guided it to her pussy.

"Oh, Haley!" He cried out like an idiot when she impaled herself on his cock, her hot wet and amazingly tight pussy wrapping around his hard shaft.

"Oh, not so little brother!" She moaned, "God you have a nice big dick!" She put her hands on his chest and drove herself up and down, slamming him deep inside her.

Leaning down, she kissed him, pushing her tongue into his mouth as she rode him. She was so fucking tight it felt as if her pussy was trying to suck him back in each time she rose up, sliding him part way out of her.

Wrong or not, Randy couldn't believe how good his sister felt and not just her fucking him. Her kissing him felt damn good too, her soft lips against his and her soft tongue teasing in his mouth. He wrapped his arms around her, pinning her tightly against him and loving the feel of her small breasts pressing against his chest, her hard nipples poking him.

Randy was surprised to find himself getting emotional, suddenly filled with the realization of how much he loved his big sister, how beautiful she was and how good she'd always been to him. This was just another way to show it, the best way to show it!

"Love you little brother," She whispered against his mouth as if she were reading his mind.

"Love you too sis."

"Then show me how much you love me and give me what I want." She moved so she was sitting straight up and bucked wildly on his cock, "I want your cum little brother!"

"Oh," he moaned, she kept doing that she was going to get it soon.

"That's it, baby brother, give it to me! Give me that nice hot cum! Fill your sister's tight little cunt with a big hot load! Give it to me!" She rode him even harder and he gasped.

"Oh fuck, Haley, oh fuck sis! Oh fuck, oh..."

"Fuck!" Randy gasped, sitting up in the bed, his heart pounding.

His heart wasn't the only thing, his cock was so hard it was aching and staring down at the huge bulge in his boxers, he leaned back against the pillows.

"What the fuck?" he asked the dark room. "What's wrong with me?"

He lay there, his heart slowing down, but his cock still standing at attention. Randy caught his hand straying towards it and forced himself to stop. He wouldn't do it. He wouldn't jerk off to that dream, he would not blow a load to his sister.

At least not tonight because he had last night and the night before that. The night before that was even worse, he'd jacked off to his mother, thinking of what she had done to him in that night's dream.

Mom lifting her skirt to show off her bare pussy, then sitting on the kitchen table, opening her legs and whispering, "Come on baby, be a good boy and eat your breakfast."

Randy groaned as just the image from that dream made his cock twitch.

"She's your damn mother," he said aloud, reaffirming that fact to himself.

It was bad enough to be having sex dreams about his sister, not that those were normal either, but his mom? Randy remained still, consciously keeping his hands clasped in his lap so he wouldn't touch himself.

He closed his eyes, trying not to focus on the throbbing between his legs. He was so fucking hard; it was close to painful. He'd never been as hard as he had the last few weeks. Not that he ever had a problem getting it up and it's not like he hadn't had sex, in fact until Becky broke up with him a couple of months ago he was getting it pretty regularly.

But lately he had not only been harder than ever, but it was like it wouldn't go down on its own, no matter what he thought of or how long he lay there, his cock would ache until he blew a load. Randy was aware his enhanced erections had shown up the exact same time his taboo dreams had begun.

He couldn't figure it out, never once had he ever thought of his sister in any way other than a brotherly way. Sure he knew she was pretty and if he thought on it he could see why a lot of his friends busted his balls about her being hot, but even then her being hot was a simple fact, not anything that got him worked up.

His sister was hot to others, but never him. The same could be said for mom. His friends had made it more than clear she was a 'milf' and like his sister Randy knew she was beautiful and could see her being seen that way but she was his mom.

The worst of the dreams had been last week and so far hadn't been repeated. In the dream he'd walked in on his mother and sister naked and in a sixty-nine. That would have been shocking enough on its own, but there was more.

His father had been fucking his mother doggy style and every few strokes slipping his cock out and shoving it into Haley's eager mouth. His father had seen him watching and with a smile, had said, "Come on over, Randy, its game night!"

Thinking of the dreams was a mistake, his cock was still pulsing against his leg as he lingered on the image of Haley licking mom's pussy then being fed his father's cock. Where the hell had it come from?

Randy watched his share of porn and going by the names of some videos, incest fantasies seemed to be huge, but he'd never watched one. His reaction was to be grossed out just thinking about it seeing he had a sister and had never had anything but normal feelings for his mother.

So why all of a sudden? The first dream he'd had was the night of his eighteenth birthday. Randy had dreamt Haley had come into his room upset she hadn't gotten him a good enough birthday present. He'd told her what she had given him was fine, but she said she had one more special gift for him and had proceeded to drop to her knees and blow him.

The dreams weren't just affecting his nights anymore either. Lately every time Randy saw his sister or mother he would not only recall his dreams but caught himself checking them out. Looking at their legs, their asses, their tits, looking at them the way he would any other attractive female not related to him.

Randy wasn't sure if it was coincidence or perhaps it was just he was noticing it more, but it seemed as if Haley and mom were dressing sexier. His mother always dressed fairly modest around the house, not like a prude, but she didn't put herself out there so to speak.

But lately, her skirts were shorter, her jeans and shorts skintight, her blouses lower cut and her breasts always prominently displayed. She wasn't the only one. Haley normally dressed a bit more revealing that his mother, but lately it was like she was trying to tease.

Wearing skimpy little night shirts that barely covered her ass and slinky sleeveless tops that clung to her perky tits. Perky tits? It was thoughts like those that made Randy wonder what was going on with him.

More than a few times when they were watching TV together at night, Haley would sit so close to him she was almost on top of him and at times would stretch her long bare legs across his lap and ask if she could sit like that because she was comfortable.

He would keep making her put her legs down because he was anything but comfortable, after all, hard on's that were the result of your sister's legs were not comfortable.

To Randy's dismay Haley had begun wandering around the house in t-shirts so tight it was apparent she wasn't wearing a bra, her nipples on full display. What had Randy perplexed was why his parents didn't say anything about it.

A few months ago they would bitch about her bathing suits showing too much or yell at her for short skirts, now they were oblivious to the fact her damn tits were out. But Randy wasn't. He was painfully aware of his big sister's tits and found himself wondering if what they looked like in his dreams was close to the real thing?

Adding to his torment was his cock seemed to find Haley and his mother as interesting in the light of day as in his dreams. He caught himself getting hard watching his mom by the pool or sitting across from him at night.

He'd noticed her nipples on several occasions as well and wondered what her tits would feel like. Unlike Haley, his mother had a hell of a chest and he imagined how heavy they would be, how her round flesh warm and so soft except for her hard nipples. Haley's would be different, taut, firm, they'd fit in his hand easily whereas his mother's would be more than big enough to tit fuck.

"Stop it." He moaned, his filthy thoughts about the women in his family were giving his straining cock no relief and he was beginning to squirm on the bed.

He was losing the battle, his hand straying down to rub his cock through his boxers. He was so wound up even the contact through the cloth made his hips rock. He thought of his sister, her big blue eyes, her long soft blonde hair, those tits and her legs across his lap, that cute little ass in her short shorts.

Randy had dreams and waking visions of both his mother and Haley, but it was his sister he was more wound up about. He assumed it was because she was close to his age and he spent a lot more time with her, but if he had a choice of fucking mom or Haley, he would take...

"Neither, you shouldn't want either." He told himself, even as he eased his hand into his shorts and envisioned it being his sister's hand, her slender fingers wrapping around his cock.

She'd pull his shorts down and stretch out naked between his legs, her legs bent, showing him the \soles of her feet and her painted toe nails and her ass in the air, she'd lick his cock, stroke it and kiss it, just like she did during his 'birthday blowjob' dream.

Randy lifted his hips and pushed his boxers down, his hand wrapping around his cock like his big sister's would. He stared at his swollen cock. He'd been hard so long the head was purple and dripping and he swore he'd never felt this hard!

He'd only been with two girls, but Becky had been two years older and had slept with a few guys and said he was pretty well hung and imagined Haley telling him that, her blue eyes wide, "Little brother you've got such a big cock!" she'd lick those perfect blow job lips, the same lips his mother had, the kind that were meant to be wrapped around a man's cock.

That's just what his sexy big sis would do; wrap her lips around him and suck him, her baby blues looking up while she slowly bobbed her head, sucking his cock and playing with his balls. Like all older siblings, Haley had always teased her younger brother about everything, and he thought of her teasing him in a very different way.

She would suck fast, get him ready, then slow down and giggle around his cock when he moaned. She would make him beg and whimper, plead with his big sister to be nice and make him come. Randy groaned, hearing her in his mind,

"Yeah, you want to come little brother? You want your big sis to swallow your nice hot load? Ask really nice and I'll take all of it for you!"

"Oh, sis." He whispered, "Oh please, please don't tease me.!" In his mind Haley giggled and sucked him faster, taking him deeper while jerking him into her hot little mouth.

"Yes." He moaned, so wound up, that after only a minute of pumping his cock to the thought of his sister, he was getting ready to blow.

In his taboo fantasy, he pushed his hips, thrusting into Haley's mouth, "Suck it!" He gasped jerking his cock harder, "Suck it Haley, suck my fucking cock and..."

He released his cock and jerked his head towards his bedroom door at the sound of a soft knock. He saw it was midnight and hoped nothing was wrong. "Yeah?"

The door opened and he got the sheet up over his cock just in time to see Haley pop her head in, "Hey, Randy, you asleep?"

"I was," he lied, "It's late, Haley, what the hell do you want?"

"Hey, no need to be mean." She entered the room and closed the door behind her.

"I just got home from work a couple hours ago and I had class all day, I need some sleep, sis."

"Listen to you, working and college." She came over to the bed and put the lamp on, causing him to blink at the sudden light, "My little brother's not so little anymore is he?"

He didn't respond right away as now that he could see, he didn't trust his voice. Haley had on a silky little pink top short enough to leave her stomach exposed and clung to her smallish tits, showing off the fact that as had been the case lately, there was no bra beneath it.

Normally that would have been the focus of his attention, at least lately, but this time her nipples were the runner up to the lower half of her body. The pink shorts were skintight, hugging the tops of her thighs and were trimmed in lace.

What really caught his attention was they were so tight in the crotch he could see her camel toe. Jesus, what the hell was she thinking dressed like that?

"Hey, you there?" Haley grabbed his upper arm, giving him a playful shake and just that contact sent a shiver through him. "Hmm," she squeezed his arm, "You're filling out, Randy, looking good."

"Thanks, I guess." He wanted to tell her she was looking damn good, but that wouldn't be proper, not that her attire was, but this was his sister and he shouldn't think like this about her no matter what she wore.

Randy was acutely aware of the fact Haley not only hadn't moved her hand, but was lightly caressing his arm, her long purple nails giving him goosebumps and doing nothing to cause his erection to fade. Christ, even with her right next to him he was still hard, in fact dressed like this it was even worse.

"Um, you want something from me?" he asked, sliding to the side enough to remove his arm from her touch.

"Depends." She grinned, "What do you want to give me?"

"What?" Randy wasn't exactly the most experienced person with women, but that sounded like a dirty remark, like she was flirting.

"You heard me," She smiled and batter her long blonde lashes at him, "You have something special for me, Randy?"

"Like what?" Like what was under the covers you sick bastard.

"I don't know." She shrugged and her little tits bounced in the skimpy shirt, "Maybe something fun; something you'd like to share with your sister."

"I'm in bed, sis, what could I have?"

"If you can't think of anything fun to give in bed, maybe you still are a little kid." She laughed in that mocking big sister tone that had always annoyed him.

"I can think of plenty of fun things to do in bed and I've done them." He said indignantly.

"Oh, I know." She smirked, "Don't think I didn't hear Becky in here a few nights." She sighed, a sexy little sound that made his tortured cock twitch. "Sounded like you were giving it to her good, Randy."

"Yeah, well you should talk, I heard you a few times, just last week, matter of fact."

"Yeah?" She leaned closer to him her blue eyes wide and bright, "How did it sound? Did it sound like your big sister was getting fucked good and hard?"

"Haley!" He gasped, "Don't talk like that, I'm your brother."

"My eighteen year old brother," She rolled her eyes, "I still have to talk to you like you're a little kid? You've fucked girls, you know I fuck guys, so what?"

"So, um, we shouldn't talk like this."

"Like this? Like grownups?" She slid closer to him and he moved away from her, trying to keep some distance between them.

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,291 Followers
12