All Comments on 'Family Affair Ch. 02'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
christi11christi11almost 4 years ago
I really like this

The work up, the tension, not knowing, is half the fun. Thank you for sharing your time, and thoughts with us all.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 4 years ago

I loved the chapter and the possibility of what will happen when Randy goes to the Mom's bedroom.

Just a suggestion but for the next chapter, a quick author's note at the beginning with a short synopsis would be great. Since the first chapter was published 10 days ago, I forgot the story premise and had to re-read the first chapter to figure out why he was having that dream and why the sister was acting the way she did.

Five stars and a favorite point!

linnearlinnearalmost 4 years ago
So Good

I'm so glad you didn't have him give in immediately, it will make it so much better when he does finally does. I can't wait to see what mom does to him next time. 5 stars

AlternativeAnonAlternativeAnonalmost 4 years ago

I’m really glad on ad you haven’t rushed Randy’s joining the family. I like the slow approach this story is taking with him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
EXCELLENT BEGINNING

Congratulations! You have captured our attention. I can't wait to read more. YOUR STORIES are great because your characters are so well developed.

THANKS FOR SHARING.

AnoniemousAnoniemousalmost 4 years ago
Too little,...

...too much, too short. Hurry up with the next chapter. Thought Rachel was getting first dibs but then it was a dream. I'm too naive and should have seen it coming. Soooo well written and laden with expectation that 2 pages was far too short.

Excellence again.

mharrisonmharrisonalmost 4 years ago

As always - really enjoying your stories...

Please keep up the good work... :)

I know you've commented on the short chapters but i have to say i much prefer the longer ones.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikealmost 4 years ago
The Title describes it all.

I rarely beg and plead but for this story I am doing so,I really wish the author continues this,it seems Haley knows something,but what I don't know,and she literally threatened Randy,but obviously Haley wanted her younger brother.

Now I am not sure why she wanted Randy to tell their Mom,but I think its because Mom,Dad,and Haley are incestual lovers and Randy is subconsciously picking up their lovemaking,and Haley is the one to initiate him into their incest.

So like I say I would love to see Chapter 3 and beyond,and have Haley fall in love and have Randy's babies/siblings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Even better than the opening chapter! Really liked your Randy character, and his valiant attempt to avoid intimate contact with his big sister Haley, while all the time sporting an erection, and dreaming back to images of him doing not just halet, but their gorgeous mother too! REALLY looking forward to the continuing chapter! And Thanx for the Read!

blackknight314blackknight314over 2 years ago

Great spank material. Thanks for sharing.

Baqfid12Baqfid12over 1 year ago

Think it’s really good!

midatlstoryman1midatlstoryman110 months ago

Now, wouldn't it have been san interesting twist of he haad called her bluff. After all, she and her parents are settling him up. Could've been an interesting subplot

4chuckssite4chuckssite8 months ago

I really like your characters and their love of sex. The physical description is more real with some of the girls/women with small tits and, although the guy’s dicks are usually large, they aren’t described as huge as in other author’s stories as 7, 8, 9 and 10 inches. People tend to be more normal and not just porn characters. This is an excellent example of how the family brings a member into the tradition. I know the conclusion will be special.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES